Sunblade Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you care to join me in the bath, dear?" Delorys simpered, relaxation purely evident in her voice.

Silently, and without uttering a word, Jeremy removed his hands and walked around to the side of the bath. He stripped off his roughly hemmed cloth shirt and tossed it to the floor. Delorys found herself warming to her own sexual desires; her state of relaxation uninhibiting her internal fire, which was not something that she often kept locked up, although in the case of her lawfully wedded husband the fire raged freely in moments few and far between.

As Jeremy dropped his trousers and undergarments in one motion, a jolt of excitement shot through her as she saw his erect cock bounce comically to attention. She loved how it curved up, like a banana, and although he did not match the length of the average banana specimen, Delorys had always marvelled at how much he made up for it in girth. Her plans changed within an instant.

"Come here, Jeremy," she said slowly, luring him to the end of the bath with a curled finger.

The old man padded gently over to her, seemingly taking another whole lifetime to do so, his solid knob swinging back and forth awkwardly as he walked. She was mesmerised by it; fully under its spell, she reached out for it with both hands, twisting awkwardly in the tub to get a hold of it. Her left hand caught onto it as he was still moving towards the bath, and she began jerking it expertly and he came to a stop before her.

"What's brought this on?" she asked seductively (as seductively as one could make the mockery of your ageing husband's lack of erections). She pursed her lips in an extreme contortion, mocking that of blowing a kiss. She held her lips they way about an inch away from the fat head of his penis, as she jerked on his veiny shaft.

"Memories," Jeremy said simply, sighing deeply with the stimulation.

"Of me, I hope, dear?" she teased, planting a kiss on his plump glans.

"The night of the first massage," Jeremy explained, watching his wife slurp on the end of his member.

She took him fully in her mouth, which took him by surprise; that incredible warmth and pleasure now engulfing his whole cock, sending waves of further pleasure through his body. He instantly felt thirty years younger.

She pulled him out of her mouth and slapped her face with his manhood, licking up and down the whole shaft for a moment before plunging her face back onto his full length.

This was not the way that the average woman in her silvering years sucked her husband's cock. Jeremy was acutely aware that she sometimes saw other men, and although he took it upon himself to not ask any questions, it was sometimes thrown in his face during domestic arguments. That aside, with the technique that she had employed to pleasure him in moments such as this, Jeremy almost felt that the decades of mostly silent and unmentioned cuckolding was almost all worth it. Delorys did not have a spiteful bone in her body, and he had decided long ago not to stand in the way of any sexual desires that he could not fulfil for her. She then repaid in him kind, sometimes in situations such as this.

His stout cock was now sliding up and down between his wife's ample tits. How many of the guards wives did *that*, he cheekily thought to himself. Mixing things up, Mrs. Flitt grabbed his cock with her left hand, and her right tit with the other. She lifted the massive mound up to meet his cock, and pointed his head to meet with her fat, soaped up nipple. Using her right hand, she moved her breast to draw the nipple back and forth on the underside of his swollen head, all the while jerking the rest of him with her other hand.

"You keep getting hard like this without any of my magic and maybe I'll have to let you fuck me again, dear," she said coldly, looking up at him and making direct eye contact.

Her words were cutting, and demeaning, yet Jeremy felt a pulse of pleasure course through his body and down into his cock, stiffening him further and heightening the sensation of her nipple rubbing against him. Without much further warning, he shot his jism in two sharp initial bursts; the first cladding her right shoulder that he had rubbed so religiously, the second ran all the way across her right tit and pooled at the base of her neck. Ready for the third, she extended her tongue and opened wide, leaning forward and catching most of it in her mouth, although some dribbled from her lips, off her chin and joined the rest at the bottom of the neck.

The next few jolts dribbled slowly out of his dick, on account of the man's age. Mrs. Flitt tightened her grip around his manhood and wrung him dry, squeezing out, with a succession of expert wrist-work, every last drop of his seed onto her chest. She lifted her breast and rubbed the remnants of it off his glans with her nipple. Relinquishing her grip of his shrinking organ, she reached for the towel that he had provided for her earlier, and wiped his offerings from her chest and neck.

Jeremy rubbed his eyes as his head swam. He was careful not to keel over in his moment of dizziness; his ticker was going a mile a minute. His mind's eye conjured a vision of a warming whiskey and a nice lie down, but his spouse had other ideas.

"Aren't you getting in?" she asked plainly, after several moments of silence.

Without uttering any response, Jeremy headed towards the bath. With shaking hands, he grasped the wet edges of the metal basin, and carefully slung one leg over, submerging his foot into the welcoming, warming water. Delorys reached down for for her forgotten wine glass. She considered its contents momentarily, before throwing the whole thing down her neck in one go, swallowing loudly. She waved the empty vessel at her husband.

"Actually..." she said with a rising intonation.

He turned to look at her, half in and half out of the bath. He sighed comically, before removing his wet foot from the tub.

"That's my man," she teased, slowly sinking back into the relaxing bathwater.