Sunday Afternoon Tease

Story Info
She teased on Sunday, gave it up on Monday.
787 words
3.74
56.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers

He hated not being with her.

A note signed by both of them, held to the refrigerator by a magnet in the shape of a heart summed it for both of them.

"Your ass is mine on Sundays" Shay. Rick.

He knew she would be home tomorrow. But he would be at work and the day was going to be so long waiting to get to her.

" I love you Baby, call me at the office as soon as your plane hits Canadian soil..." that was the last thing he said to her at the end of their morning phone call on Sunday.

He decided to take it easy all day.

Early afternoon he had entertained himself as long as he could. He grabbed a book and a glass of red wine and stretched out on the sofa. Was not long and he was in a deep sleep.

He didn't even hear the key in the door.

Shay walked into the den and spotted him. She was not surprised to see him lying there naked with a book on his chest and his glasses on his forehead. That picture is one she carried with her in her mind when she had to be away from him.

She could watch him for hours. His chest rising and falling with such ease. That's the same chest that she had known to rise and fall so out of control when they would be sharing their bodies and their minds pleasing one another. She would hear him gasp and moan as he released his seed into her. He would push into her as he pulled her into him so she could feel every jolt of his cock as it unloaded deep inside her. He loved watching her face as she accepted his seed.

As she stood at the door way thinking of him, without realizing, she had stepped out of her pumps and had her blouse unbuttoned half way. She could feel her excitement between her legs. She was wet just thinking of time with him.

Before she knew it she was standing there naked.

She quietly walked to the sofa and knelt down beside it. She positioned herself so she was just in line with his limp cock. She loved seeing him soft. It was truly something to behold to see him become hard in front of her. His limp cock lying in a nest of hair at the base of his shaft. Two shaved balls added to the picture that made her mouth water. She wanted him in her mouth. Sucking and licking him into total and complete hard.

She grabbed her hair so it would not touch him when she placed her head over his body.

She quickly scooped his limp cock up with her lips without even touching him. She felt his body jerk and heard a gasp from his mouth, followed by a relaxing sigh. He didn't say a word. His body was saying all that needed to be said to his lady.

His foreskin was laying on her tongue. She could feel the engorged head pushing it's way through the foreskin. She begin to suck. At first she could maneuver the skin around his flaccid cock with her tongue. But quickly, as he hardened, her mouth was full of solid meat. Her head began to bob in a rhythm that was accommodating to his moves.

She felt his hand touch the back of her head lightly.

She felt as if her mouth was being stretched so much. He was so thick and hard.

She could taste him. His precum was there on her tongue. She continued to take him.

She placed her little hand at the base of his cock, she tightened her grip. Then placing her other hand on his swollen balls. They wanted to be emptied.

Shay knew his time was close. He pumped into her mouth with an animal like growl that increased her need for him.

As he begin to gasp, "Shay... Shay... of fuck Baby...Shay..." she knew it was time.

She pulled off of his cock and stood.

He grabbed his hard cock and began to stroke it..." what are you doin Shay?" He asked without missing a stroke. And his breathing was all rushed.

She loved him like that.

She watched as he tugged uncontrollably on his hard cock and ground his ass into the sofa "Come here Baby", he summoned in a nasty little voice, reaching for her with his free hand.

"Uh Uh", Shay replied in her horny little way. " I'm not here yet. You hold that till tomorrow after work..."

She walked away to unpack.

Locking the bedroom door behind her.

~to be continued~

Sweet_Shay
Sweet_Shay
48 Followers