Sunday At The Fort

Story Info
We tease the guys and then explore some more.
5.7k words
4.34
52.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers

Sunday morning, I awoke to the sound of the shower running. Jennifer and Ted were still asleep in their bed, their bodies intertwined. Rising from our bed, I walked naked to the bathroom. Stepping into the shower with David I put my arms around him and kissed his back.

David reached back and rubbed my hips as I pressed against him. Turning within my slippery arms, David faced me and our lips joined in a kiss. David started rubbing lather across my ass. The slippery sensation against my skin was wonderful. Leaning back, he started rubbing the lather on my boobs. That felt even better, as my nipples slithered through his grasp.

As David gripped my nipples and pulled, Ted stuck his head in the door. I pressed my body into David's in surprise. Ted asked, "Hey you two, I heard about an old Civil War fort near here. Jennifer and I thought we might check it out. Why don't you come with us?"

David looked at me and asked, "What do you think?"

"You're the Civil War nut. I know you want to go." Turning to Ted, I answered him, "Okay. Give us a couple of minutes and we'll be right out." As Ted closed the door, I kissed David and told him, "This is to be continued."

Twenty minutes later, when David and I came out of the bathroom, we found breakfast waiting for us. Jennifer had gone out and gotten bagels, cream cheese, and coffee. She and Ted went into the bathroom for their showers as David and I sat down to eat.

An hour later, David and Ted carried blankets, MP3 player, and other supplies down to the car. Then, they drove down the street and bought some cold beer for the beach. Jennifer and I were finishing getting ready.

This would be the perfect opportunity to wear our new bikinis. I had bought a string bikini in lime green. It was a startling contrast to my dark tan. The suit barely covered my nipples and pubic hair. It clung to my nipples and ass. I was glad that I am a runner and had kept my body tight.

Jennifer looked at me. "Your ass looks great in that suit. I wish my ass was still that tight and firm. You look like a teenage cheerleader. Maybe I should start running with you."

I smiled at her. "Thanks. I wish I had your beautiful big boobs. No amount of exercise would give me those. That suit makes you look so beautiful."

The hot pink bikini looked great with her blonde hair and blue eyes. The bottom of her bikini was a couple of sizes smaller than the one piece suit she usually wore. It had a thong in the back covered by a small flap. If she had not been shaved, her pubic hair would have been easily visible. The top was two sizes smaller than a woman with boobs her size would normally wear. The top's triangular patches covered her nipples but allowed her large breasts to bulge out and be clearly visible on the sides. I felt myself getting wet just looking at her.

Putting on our beach wraps over the new suits, we joined the guys at the car and headed down the highway toward Fort Morgan. The guys were sitting up front while Jennifer and I rode in the back. We were all chattering away and enjoying the drive down the beach.

Fort Morgan was an imposing site. This was the focal point for the Battle of Mobile Bay at the end of the Civil War. The huge brick fort is now mostly restored and open to the public. It sits on the end of a peninsula with Mobile Bay on one side and the Gulf of Mexico on the other.

It was a gorgeous day. The sun was out and there was a slight breeze coming in off the Gulf. Jennifer and I were still wearing our beach wraps over our suits. We wanted to surprise the men when we got out onto the beach. As I took David's hand, we started a tour of the fort. We came to a steep flight of stone steps leading up to the top of the fort wall. When David and I had climbed about half way up, I looked back at Ted and Jennifer. They were behind us three or four steps lower than we were. As I turned to say something to Jennifer, I saw Ted looking up under my beach wrap. It is short and just barely comes to the bottom of my ass cheeks. I am sure he could see between my legs. I knew the thin lime green strip covering my pussy was shining against my tan.

I paused with one leg raised to the next step. This opened my legs slightly so Ted could see a little better. I spoke to Jennifer. "This place is awesome isn't it?" Jennifer readily agreed. Then, looking at Ted, I asked, "Do you like the view?" Ted looked me right in the eye and did not speak. He just responded with a crooked little smile.

When we got to the top, the view was wonderful. We could see water to the north and south, but straight across from us was a large island with another fort. As the two men walked a little further along the wall, Jennifer and I hung back and looked down at the water.

"I thought Ted was going to fall down the steps," she giggled. "If it hadn't been for your bikini bottom, we would have had a great view of your pussy. I don't think Ted took his eyes off your crotch the whole time we were climbing the stairs."

I laughed too. "I know. I could practically feel his eyes burning into me."

Looking down the top of the fort's wall at the men, Jennifer grinned and said, "Let's have some fun with them." I quickly agreed.

We walked up behind the men. I put my arm around David's waist and leaned over to give him a kiss on the cheek. Jennifer was bolder. She walked up behind Ted and wrapped her arms around his waist. She hugged him and kissed his back. Then, she ran her hand down to the front of his suit and squeezed his cock.

Ted jerked in surprise. Jennifer stroked his cock two or three times though his suit and then let go. I could see the tent that had formed in the front of Ted's trunks. He was obviously very hard.

Jennifer let go of Ted and turned to me. "Let's explore some more." Turning to the men she asked, "Is there anything you guys would like to see?" She leaned to me and we shared a deep kiss. The two men looked at Jennifer wide eyed as she and I joined hands and walked away from them. We hadn't gone ten steps when we heard the men running to catch up to us.

As he came up beside me, David slipped his arm around my waist. Laughing, Jennifer dropped my hand and skipped ahead of us. Looking over her shoulder, she raised her beach wrap and flipped up the flap on the back of her bikini, exposing her ripe ass. The thong had disappeared into the crack, so her ass look naked. Twitching her ass at us, she grinned as Ted made a dash toward her. She tried to run, but he caught her easily. Pulling her to him, he kissed her hard as his hands reached around her and pulled on her ass checks separating them and making the thong visible to David and me. We could see his fingers sliding up and down the crack of her ass as he massaged her.

They were still kissing as David and I walked up to them. Looking down onto the ground level of the fort, I saw some teens walking around. With a grin I leaned forward and whispered to them, "If we're going to get erotic, we better leave the fort. There are some kids here."

David and Ted went to the car to get the blankets and suntan oils. As Jennifer and I walked out onto the beach, she told me, "This is so much fun. I am so glad that Ted and I have been able to really turn lose and enjoy ourselves this weekend."

Smiling, I responded, "David and I have done this kind of thing before. But, it makes it so much better when we can share it with you and Ted."

"You know something, Ted and I have not been this passionate and tried so many new sexual things since we were dating. When he kissed me a few minutes ago, he was rubbing my asshole with his finger. He has always wanted to try anal sex, but I am afraid it would hurt."

I assured her, "With the right guy, it can be a lot of fun. He just has to take it slow at first and you have to be able to relax and let him in."

I don't know if I can do it." she said as she looked at me.

Holding her hand and looking at her, I asked, "Do you want to try it?"

"I don't know. I might try it to please Ted, but I am afraid it will hurt."

"Ted has a nice long cock, but it is not as thick as David's. He does have a nice flaring cock head, but speaking from experience, I know that once the head is in, it would be easier to take the rest of him. His slender cock would be perfect for anal sex. "

"Neither of us had ever had sex with anyone else until this weekend. You are the only woman he has ever had besides me. I do want to let him experience anal sex. He has asked me for it several times over the years. But, I am scared. I will just have to see what happens."

The fort was separated from the beach on the Gulf side by a few sand dunes. Jennifer and I were standing on top of one of these when the men caught up with us. We selected a spot in between some dunes. It was almost open toward the Gulf, with the dunes leaving a small six foot gap between them. We could see the beach and water through the gap. Other dunes closed in from the remaining three sides. Jennifer and I spread out the large blanket and the beach towels as the men placed the MP3 player, cooler, and our beach bags on the corners.

Jennifer and I looked at each other and smiled. Slowly, we untied our beach wraps, letting them slide down our arms until they settled into the sand at our feet.

David was facing us as we dropped them. "WOW! That green bikini looks great on you!" he exclaimed as he looked at me with that special sparkle in his eye.

Ted turned to look and saw Jennifer in her hot pink bikini. His jaw dropped and his eyes almost popped out of his head. Jennifer looked like a sex goddess as she posed before the three of us. The bottom of the bikini was so small that it was obvious that she had been shaved. But her boobs got the real attention. Her nipples were barely covered but they looked even more erotic because they were so hard the fabric was tented out in sharp points.

Ted was struck dumb for a moment. He was silent so long that Jennifer started to get a worried look in her eyes. I was just about to say something when he sucked in his breath and stammered, "Baby, you.......you are.....Oh my God! You are the sexiest woman I have ever seen!"

Jennifer beamed in happiness as she slowly turned around, letting us see her from all sides. Now, Ted had a huge grin on his face as he took in the erotic vision his wife had become.

Jennifer walked over to him with an exaggerated swing to her step that made her boobs bounce and sway. Placing her hands on her husband's chest she looked up at him and asked, "So you think it's okay for me to wear this?"

Ted stepped back a pace so he could see her body again. "You look so beautiful! Any man's cock would turn to stone if he saw you."

As he stared at her body, Jennifer turned for him again. As she turned to face him, Ted stepped forward and swept her into his arms. The kiss they shared was so hot. I could almost feel the heat from where I stood a few feet away.

Taking Ted by the hand, Jennifer led him out onto the beach. David and I stood arm in arm as we watched them walk away. Looking into my eyes, David said, "Ted was wrong about one thing." I gazed back at him with a questioning look. "Jennifer looks really hot in her bikini, but you are the sexiest woman he has ever seen."

With a smile, I kissed him on the lips. As our kiss became deeper, his tongue slipped between my lips and started to massage mine. His hands slipped down to my ass and pulled me against him. I could feel his cock harden against my belly as our kiss gained in its passion.

My heart was pounding as we broke the kiss. "Later Tiger. Let's go play in the water first."

As we walked down to the water hand in hand, we looked down the beach. We saw Jennifer and Ted. They were holding hands and staring at one another as they played in the edge of the water. A couple of men had just walked past them. They stopped and looked back to watch Jennifer. She was definitely the center of their attention. It made me so happy to see her blossom into the sexual goddess that she had become.

As we all played in the water, we slowly gravitated toward one another until the four of us were splashing happily together. After an hour or so, we all walked back up to the blanket together.

Turning on the MP3 player, we stretched out to soak up some sun. Soon, Jennifer started to tingle and knew she was getting burned. Sitting up, she started applying sun tan oil to her arms and body. Ted moved around behind her and rubbed it onto her back. She stood allowing him to rub it into the backs of her thighs and then her ass. Ted was spending a long time on her ass and I saw his fingers slip between her legs and caress her there. Jennifer opened her legs slightly giving him easier access. As he continued to rub her, she murmured, "UUUMMM, that feels good."

Ted looked up at her and replied, "Baby I am so proud of you. I have always known you are hot and sexy. But today, seeing you put yourself on display in front of other people, just confirms what I already knew. You are the hottest woman on Earth."

Looking at him she smiled, "You honestly like me exposing myself this much to our friends and strangers?"

"I like seeing you in your bikini. To be honest, I like seeing the attention you get while wearing it."

"Really?" she asked in surprise.

"Definitely!" he smiled. "I know how lucky I am to have you for a wife. But it never hurts to be reminded by your many adoring fans."

Leaning over, Jennifer kissed Ted. She smiled and took his hand, "Ted, I want to go cool off in the ocean,"

"Go ahead," he smiled.

"Don't you want to come with me?"

"I'll be there in a few minutes," he replied. "I want to see how everyone reacts when they see you in that bikini." Jennifer looked at him oddly for a few moments.

"You're serious," she finally said.

"Yep," he agreed. "I'm sure a couple of guys won't be able to stand up for a while without showing how excited you made them!"

"What's gotten into you?" Jennifer said with a frown.

"You're just so hot," he smiled. "Does it bother you?"

"Not really," she said after a brief hesitation. "It's just a little embarrassing."

"Babe, you have nothing to be embarrassed about!" he said emphatically.

Jennifer smiled and shook her head as she slowly turned. She took her time going to the water. She could see the strangers on the beach ogling her large breasts and round ass. She could feel her nipples getting hard as her pussy grew moist.

As Jennifer stood at the edge of the water, three guys walked by wearing sunglasses. They were all young and well built. One of them nodded in her direction, but she could tell that all of them were giving her the once over, despite their sunglasses. The odd part was that she found herself liking it. Normally, she would have been embarrassed and covered up, but the weekend's activities had changed her opinion of herself. Today, she decided to enjoy the attention. It seemed to be what Ted wanted anyway.

Jennifer kept her shoulders back and smiled sexily at the three. One of them actually stumbled as they went by! She had to suppress a giggle.

Jennifer whirled as she heard another giggle close behind her. I had walked up and was enjoying the effect she had on the men. "That was great! I told you that you look hot in that bikini!"

Blushing she smiled. "I know that Ted has always told me that he thinks I am hot and sexy. But, I thought he might have just been saying that because I am his wife."

Grinning at her I looked down the beach at the three men that had just walked by. They were still looking back at us. "What do you think now?"

Grinning back at me she replied, "Now I think I am a sexy erotic woman just like he said!"

We hugged and then turned to walk back to the blanket. Ted was ecstatic as he hugged Jennifer. "That was great! Did you see that guy? He almost fell down as he was looking at you!" Jennifer was glowing as she basked in his approval. "You are so awesome! I am the luckiest man on Earth!" He picked Jennifer up and swung her around as they both laughed.

Talking excitedly, we all stretched out on the blanket together. Jennifer and I on our stomachs and the men on their backs. In a few minutes, as the sun blazed down on us, I reached behind me and untied my bikini top. Lazily I asked, "David, would you please put some oil on my back?"

David sat up and opened the oil. Rubbing the oil between his palms, he started rubbing it into my shoulders. "MMMMMM, that feels so good." I cooed as I responded to his touch.

Jennifer watched David apply the oil for a moment, then she surprised us all by asking, "Ted, why don't you help David?"

David paused for a moment as we all looked at Jennifer. Jennifer sat up and tossed Ted their bottle of oil. Slowly, a little smile spread across Ted's face. Moving across the blanket, he sat down beside me. David resumed rubbing oil on my back as Ted applied oil to my calves.

I was in heaven. Two handsome men were massaging my body as the sun baked me in its glowing heat. As David massaged my back, Ted's hands were moving up onto my thighs. His hands slowly crept up my legs until he was rubbing the oil in at the bottom of my bikini.

Opening my eyes slightly, I looked at Jennifer. She was sitting up watching us. Her eyes had that lusty look and her hand was lightly rubbing her nipples. I could tell she was getting turned on watching her man running his hands over my legs. I spread my legs slightly to allow Ted to get to the tender areas between my thighs. As he rubbed my inner thighs he moved upward until he was brushing his hands across my bikini covered pussy. As she saw this, Jennifer's lips parted slightly. I could see the pink tip of her tongue as it flicked out to caress her lips. Her hand moved down to the junction of her legs as she rubbed herself.

David had reached the back of my waist. As he rubbed his hands against the top of my bikini bottom, he reached to my right side and pulled the string. The knot opened easily leaving me bare on that side. Raising my left hip slightly, I made it easy for him as he reached across and untied that side too. Pulling on the open bikini bottom, David lowered it to the blanket between my legs exposing my ass to Ted's burning gaze.

I was now lying on my stomach naked for all to see. David moved up next to my head and started rubbing oil into my arm. Ted looked at Jennifer. She was fascinated. Looking at my bare ass, she gave Ted a slight nod. Seeing her approval, Ted turned his attention back to me.

Raising the bottle of oil over my ass, he let the oil fall the few inches to my bare skin. I could feel the cool tickle as it spread across both cheeks of my ass. Handing the bottle to Jennifer, Ted started rubbing the oil into my ass. His firm strong strokes were flexing and pulling my muscles. He manipulated my ass in bold assertive movements that made me quiver. Responding to his hands, I spread my legs, letting him see my hidden treasure. As my pussy became wet in anticipation. I could feel my pussy lips starting to open. My pussy was exposed, like a juicy ripe peach as Ted continued to massage my cheeks.

Jennifer leaned forward holding the bottle over me. As she squeezed it, the stream of oil fell directly into the top of the crack of my ass. I could feel the oil as it ran down across my asshole and over my pussy. I shivered at the erotic feeling as the slippery oil moved across my most private areas.

Ted started running his fingers following the oil down the crack of my ass. He started at the top and slowly moved his finger down the oily fissure dividing the twin globes of my ass. I jumped slightly and moaned as I felt his fingertip slide across my asshole. It continued on down until it was pressing gently against the opening to my pussy. I opened legs further as he inserted his finger just one knuckle deep into my wet opening. He fingered my eager pussy for a moment and then pulled his finger out. As his fingers continued down, my hips were starting to move of their own accord. I could not have laid still if my life depended on it. He almost touched my clit, but then he started trailing his finger back up my crack. In frustration, I raised my hips slightly seeking a stronger contact.

Hotryder1
Hotryder1
121 Followers
12