Sunday Drive

Story Info
Drive in the countryside turns to sex outdoors.
2k words
4.17
42.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here we were driving down the long winding road zig zagging through the tall trees of the Australian countryside. The sun was high above the mountain tops beating down over the lush landscape, a golden blanket of sunrays warming the wide open ranges ahead of us. What could be more enjoyable than a Sunday drive through the countryside on a warm summer's day with your beautiful wife sitting beside you I thought to my self.

Sarah reached for the radio tuner, pressed the tuning button and the sounds of soothing jazz came over the airwaves. My concentration was disrupted momentarily as I felt the warmth of Sarah's hand on my bare left thigh just below the leg of my shorts. Her touch causing goose bumps up my arms and my cock to twitch within the confinements of my shorts. I attempted to concentrate on my driving as she leant towards me and planted a soft kiss on my cheeks; her lips lingered inches from my face as she moved in closer towards me, her hardened nipples digging into my arm. The scent of her sweet perfume and her warm breath caused my cock to stiffen even more as she rested her head on my shoulder.

It was a difficult task trying to drive down the winding road while my thigh was being massaged by Sarah's soft hand. We suddenly came to a straight stretch of road that seemed top go for ever, with the sun beating down it looked like water shimmering over the horizon, pools of water that never got any closer as you drove towards it. Looking in the rear view mirror I could see a small truck growing larger as it came closer towards us. A devilish idea popped into me head, a fantasy that I've always wanted to act on.

As the truck inched closer I eased my foot off the accelerator, the truck indicated, changed to the right lane then zoomed passed me in a gush of wind. I accelerated and sat about two car lengths behind the truck, which had now changed back onto the left lane. Sarah never moved from her cosy position, her head resting on my shoulder with her eyes closed and her hand resting comfortably on the bulge that had formed between my thighs.

I removed my left hand from the steering wheel and gently placed it on her baby smooth thigh just below the hem of her short summer dress. Sarah wiggled in her seat and let out a long sigh as I moved my hand up her thigh pushing her dress up as I went. I expected to feel the smooth silk material of her panties, but not so surprising all I felt was warmth of her skin. Sarah often went out without her underclothes, she says it makes her feel sexy and the thought of strangers getting a sneak peek of her naked body makes her hot and horny as hell. But most of all she like the freedom of being able to fuck any time or place when we are together, she certainly gets no objections from me.

The hem of Sarah's dress was now over her hips, the neatly trimmed V of her dark pubic hairs in full display. Sarah wiggled in her seat and slowly spread her thighs to allow me easier access to her waiting quim, my hand slid over her V shaped bush and found the folds of her smooth pussy lips which had only been given a Brazilian wax the day before. Her pussy lips were wet from her juices; her breathing became heavier as I parted her labia with my fingers allowing her juices to flow freely. Her body tensed as I rubbed my index finger over her hardened clit into her waiting hole.

Sarah spread her thighs even wider and let put a muffled moan into my shoulder as I pumped my finger in and out of her juicy cunt. Every few minutes I would look into the rear view mirror to catch her reflection, her eyes stayed closed and her mouth gaped open as her chest heaved with every breath. Her hand would move from the bulge in my pants to her breast, pinching her nipples through the thin cotton material then back to my cock. Lost in my sexual thoughts I hadn't noticed the truck had sped away from me, it was now a small dot in the far distance.

With my finger still buried deep in Sarah's pussy I gently pressed on the accelerator to close the gap between the truck and my car, I wasn't about to let this fantasy fly away in a cloud of dust. I caught up with the truck and sat a car's length behind. I quickly glanced in the rear view mirror to ensure Sarah still had her eyes closed before I made my move. With my heart racing rapidly and my fingers moving at the same rapid speed in Sarah's cunt I indicated and proceeded to over take the truck. I approached the cabin and sat along side it at the same speed. I quickly glanced to my left into the cabin to see the truck driver with his mouth gaped open in amazement as he stared down at Sarah's fully exposed and dripping wet cunt. The noise of the roaring truck startled Sarah, her eyes opened wide as she took her head from my shoulders to glance outside her window. She quickly closed her legs engulfing my hand in the warmth and wetness of her thighs as she made eye contact with the rugged looking truck driver staring down at her.

In that one moment it was as though time had stood still, even though it was only for a few seconds. Sarah suddenly jerked back to life and pushed my hand away as she sat up to cover her bare pussy and thighs. As I sped towards the sunset the sound of the truckers horn could be heard in the far distance behind us. Sarah and I glanced at each other before we both burst out into hysterical laughter. My adrenaline was pumping so much I had to pull over onto a deserted dirt road to regain my composure, a few seconds later the truck flashed passed us disappearing over the steep hill.

I drove on down the dirt road to locate a spot where I could turn back to continue on our journey; I came to a clearing surrounded by tall grass with a narrow opening down the middle that seemed to lead to nowhere. Sarah gave me a "What are you up to look" as I stopped the car and got out closing my door behind me. Sarah read my thoughts as I stood at the narrow gap between the towering grass and rubbed my raging hardon, in no time at all she was out of the car and following me down our new found path.

We came to a clearing looking over a field of green pastures, is was as though we had stepped into a scene from the sound of music, before us was a field of luscious green grass as far as the eye could see. I lazily slumped down laying flat on my back gazing into to cloudless sky, my vision was suddenly blocked by an even more beautiful view. Sarah was now standing astride my head with her dress flowing freely in the cool breeze. I smiled up at her as she reached between her thighs and gave her pussy a gentle rub. My own hand travelled down to my waiting bulge giving it a squeeze feeling the precum ooze out wetting the front of my shorts. I watched in awe as one then two fingers slipped easily into her cunt.

Not being able to take the teasing any longer, I reached up grabbed her by the knees and pulled her down onto my face. Sarah let out a deep moan as I buried my tongue into her slippery pussy wetting my face with her sweet tasting nectar. Sarah began to cry out loud as I lapped away at her cunt and sucked on her protruding hard clit. She pushed her cunt down hard onto my face and let out a long shriek as her body went into spasms with her first orgasm.

With one swift move Sarah pulled her dress over her head and flung it aside, she knelt beside me her naked tanned skin shining like gold in the sunlight. I stood before my goddess and before long I was also naked with my rigid cock swaying in the wind inches from her face. I suddenly went week at the knees as her warm hand enveloped my cock, her soft touch sending shivers up my spine. I glanced down into her eyes anticipating her next move. Using her tongue she teasingly licked the end of my cock lapping away the precum that was oozing from the hole. She paused for a second or two before sucking half the length into her mouth like a powerful vacuum. She worked my cock further into her mouth as she stared up at me with her lingering eyes.

With eyes closed and my hands resting on my hips I savoured the sensation of her mouth, her hand massaging my dangling balls and the heat of the midday sun beating down over my naked body. The feeling of her mouth sliding off my cock snapped me out of my trace, she kissed the head of my cock lovingly then eased herself onto the grass with her legs wide open. Her sex juices made her pussy glistened like an exotic jewel as the warm sunlight enveloped her curvaceous body, the scene before me brought back memories of an oil painting I once saw in a gallery, full of life full of colour.

I knelt before her and bent down in between her spread thighs, her fingers slid between her glistening pussy lips opening her love hole invitingly. I dove in like a hungry wolf devouring its helpless prey; my face was suddenly wet from her juices and the smell of her sex filled my nostrils once again as I stabbed her opening with my tongue. Her body moved to the rhythm of my tongue as I licked and sucked every piece of flesh between her open thighs, a deep moan would escape her mouth and her body stiffen every time my tongue passed over her blood engorged clit. The valley was suddenly filled with the cries of her orgasm as she took hold of my head and pushed my face into her quivering pussy.

Before her orgasm subsided I plunged my throbbing member into the depth of her cunt causing her to cum for the second time. I could feel her cunt muscles throbbing around my shaft as I held it deep within her. We lay there in the open field for a while with her arms wrapped around my neck and her slender legs wrapped around my waist. Sarah loosened her legs from around my waist as I began to rock back and forth working my cock in and out of her pussy in long, slow strokes. I held myself up by the arms and sped up my strokes; I pulled it out and rubbed the head over her clit before thrusting it back in slapping my balls against her arse cheeks.

Feeling my balls begin to tighten I knew I would last any longer, I pushed her knees up to her shoulders and drove my cock into her one last time. Again the valley was echoing with her cries now mixed with my grunts as I came with a force filling her pussy with my cum. Her cunt muscles gripped my cock like a vice milking every ounce of my sperm. We lay on the grass our sweaty bodies in a tangled heap our breathing heavy and fast. Our sexual energy spent for the moment.

Once again we found ourselves heading down the winding road in the opposite direction towards home, jazz music playing softly on the radio and the wind blowing briskly through the window. A huge truck passing us on the right hand lane suddenly interrupted our peaceful drive; Sarah and I looked into each other's eyes and burst out laughing. The drive home will be an interesting one I thought.