Sunday in the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What can I do here?” she asked herself.

Laura walked behind the reception desk and stood there, smiling as the pretty receptionists did when greeting visitors.

“Good morning, sir, “ she said. “I would like to welcome you to our offices today. Who are you here to see? Oh, Mister Carson. That’s fine. He’s been expecting you. Please sign in and I’ll take you up to his office.”

Laura smiled sweetly, waiting for the man to sign the register.

“Oh, I’m sorry. You may be wondering why I’m standing here in the nude. It’s our new company policy to make our visitors welcome. Please feel my tits if it will help you to relax. Would you like me to play with myself while you wait?”

Laura giggled again and looked around the reception area. Behind her was the door to the security officer’s small office.

“Well, why don’t I report to our very own inspector of young girls?”

She walked over to the door and tried the handle. It was locked.

“That’s funny. Why is the door locked? All he’s got in there is a desk. Oh well, never mind.”

She knocked on the door.

“John? This is Laura from Accounts. You know, the one you’re always staring at. Well, I’ve decided to give you what you want. I’ve undressed so that you can have a good look at my cute little body. I’ve even made some photocopies for you to put on your wall. Why don’t you come out and examine me?”

For one awful moment she thought that the door would open and that the security officer would catch her. Of course, there was nothing but silence.

“Too bad. This could have been your lucky day, John.”

The naked young girl made her way back to her own office.

Smiling happily, Laura got dressed and made ready to leave. She had enjoyed her morning more than she could have imagined. Maybe she could do this again sometime.

MONDAY MORNING

Following her normal routine, Laura got to the office early and sat down at her desk. Again her first task was to check her e-mails and she saw the same unopened messages that had been there the day before. This time she opened the e-mail about office security and started to read it.

To all,

I am obliged to inform you that, as a result of the recent thefts in the building, the management have decided to pilot a scheme of new security measures.

This weekend a number of small high-resolution colour CCTV cameras will be installed around in the building. They will be placed in all offices and corridors so that video and sound can be recorded and stored for reference. It is hoped that this material will assist in any future investigations. I have been given the task of monitoring the new system.

It is believed that these measures will act as a deterrent and prevent any more of the regrettable thefts which have taken place recently.

I thank for your cooperation.

Regards

John T Leonard

Security Officer

As she read the message in horror, a new e-mail arrived. It was another one from the security officer with the subject “Nice show, Laura!” Trembling, she opened the message and started to read it.

Hi there, Sweetie.

You sure are one sexy little thing aren’t you?

Thanks for the little show you put on yesterday. That was a hell of a surprise I got this morning when I started to look through the recordings from yesterday.

I’ve only looked at the tapes briefly. I intend to study them very closely later on to see exactly what you got up to. That’s one pile of tapes I will never erase! I’m hard just thinking about them.

Don’t worry. I haven’t told anyone else ..... yet.

Didn’t you see the e-mail I sent everybody on Friday warning about the cameras? I guess not. What a shame.

I’ve got a great idea. Why not stay late tonight and come to my office when everyone else has gone? We can have a little talk about things and decide what we are going to do. Maybe you can come naked. I know you like that.

Don’t stand me up now, honey!

Your friend John

Security Officer

PS

Why not bring your photocopies with you? I’d like a closer look.

12