Sunday Morning

Story Info
Cam walks in on his brother's girlfriend. Naked.
3.7k words
4.42
76.6k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acromago
acromago
41 Followers

"Oh yes, yes! Please don't stop, yes!" The girl's throaty moans rippled like music over his ears. Cameron Dennis was in bed on a lazy Sunday morning. His bright blue eyes were hooded with arousal, dancing over a devilishly sideways smile as he let the sounds of Jessica's passion stoke his own. His muscular 6 foot 2 framed stretched casually over the bed, hand working under the sheets as he stroked... his own member.

"Oh God Yes! YES! JASON!" Jason, Cam's brother, was getting it on again in the other room of the tiny two bedroom apartment the brothers were sharing while in college. While Cam usually disliked interruptions so early in the morning, he had to admit that this one was not unwelcome. It was giving him excellent fodder for his fantasies about Jessica, Jason's girlfriend.

Cam had met Jessica at the start of term almost 4 months ago. She was Cam's year, two years younger than Jason. She was, in Cam's mind, the most beautiful girl he had ever laid eyes on. With bright green eyes and midnight black hair, she looked both innocent and yet unbelievably sexy at the same time. Her petite figure was perfect - all perky breasts and taut stomach, and an ass that had him running to his room to jerk off every time she came over in those little booty shorts she favored.

Cam had been crazy about Jessica from the first time he ever laid eyes on her, and for a while she had seemed interested in him too. That lasted about 2 months, until he was stupid enough to ask her to come over and hang out one night when Jason was around.

Jason was the heartthrob of the family. Although both the Dennis boys were tall, good looking, and fit from years spent on the rugby team, Jason had always been the outgoing one to Cam's more introverted personality. To be honest, Cam was usually happy with the status quo. He didn't generally like attention, preferring instead to hover in the background while his older brother charmed the room and the ladies.

That was, of course, until Jessica came along and Cam watched as she fell for his brother's lines. To his horror, their budding romance took off, and she had now been his brother's steady girlfriend for four long weeks.

Four long weeks of Jessica staying over and appearing in the morning in one of Jason's oversized shirt and (he suspected) no panties. Four weeks of glimpses of her dewy skin as she wandered out of the shower wrapped in a towel. Four weeks of listening to her breathy moans and cries of pleasure through the thin bedroom walls.

Cam had beaten his knob so many times he was surprised it hadn't fallen off.

But this morning, both his and Jessica's pleasure seemed doomed to be robbed from them as a loud knock sounded at the door. As Cam listened, the front door burst open and his and Jason's fathers' angry yells came thundering through the apartment.

Dad was calling out for Jason, it seemed that he was majorly ticked off about something Cam's brother did last week. The downside of going to college in the same town you grew up in - family!

Cam could hear Jason's hurried footsteps slipping out the adjoining bedroom and down the hall, and soon both voices were raised and echoing through the apartment.

Well, the mood was definitely dead now. Cam groaned and stuffed a pillow over his head. Hopefully Dad would leave soon and Cam could just go back to sleep.

Ten minutes later, the voices showed no signs of abating. Cam sighed, perhaps he should go down and see what the fuss was about. Maybe Jason would appreciate some backup. He drew on his boxers and padded out into the hallway.

Was Jessica out there too? Did she know what this fight was about? As he passed by Jason's bedroom, Cam cast a casual glance sideways and froze.

Jessica. On the bed. Wrists and ankles tied down with red ties. Blindfold wrapped over her eyes. Completely, 100%, stark naked.

So this is why Jessica's moans this morning were even louder than usual. They had been in the middle of what was obviously a very tantalizing game.

Cam gulped. His heart was pounding. He shouldn't be here. He shouldn't be seeing this. But in an instant he had already taken it all in. Jessica's chest was heaving, it seemed, with arousal. Perfect, beautiful round breasts with pointed, dusky nipples were begging for attention. Cam could feel his shaft stir and harden in his boxers again as he drank the sight in. What wouldn't he give to cross into that room, take one of those hard little pebbles into his mouth, and hear her moan in ecstasy...

Jessica on the bed drew in a deep breath, straining against the bonds that held her. The smooth planes of her stomach twisted and she pulled herself first in one direction, then the other. Her head cocked to the side, she seemed to be listening intently.

Cam stepped back a little further into the hallway. He could still hear his dad and Jason's voice drifting down the hallway. The subject of their argument seemed vague and unimportant now. Whatever it was, they both seemed to be completely engrossed in it; it didn't sound like Jason was coming back anytime soon.

Cam knew he should go back to his room and just leave everybody be. Yet he stayed completely rooted to the spot. Surely it wouldn't hurt to just look a little longer. Memorize the curves he had been dreaming about for months. He had already basically seen everything, what harm would a few more minutes do? And then he would leave, with the image of Jessica's lithe, slender body imprinted in his brain, giving him fodder for his imaginations for months to come.

Cam took a teeny step forwards. His hungry eyes traced their way up from the point where Jessica's slender ankles were bound to the bed. Her long legs were spread eagled, leaving her completely exposed to him. He could see the delicate pink lips of her shaved pussy, and between - oh god - was that the gleaming of her juices, slipping down towards the blanket?

His mouth dry, Cam took a few more steps into the room. This erotic feast for the eyes was too much for him to back away from. He had to take a closer look, see just how wet this girl truly was. His cock was throbbing, rock hard to an almost painful degree. One look, Cam told himself. One look and I'll go. I'm not going to touch her, and it's not like I could've avoided seeing her, with the door open like this.

He tiptoed silently to the edge of the bed. With a cautious glance upwards to make sure that Jessica's blindfold was still firmly in place, he leaned over until he was eye level with the bed, staring at the treasure between the apex of her thighs.

He had never seen such a beautiful sight in his entire life. This lovely, innocent, girl was laid out before him in the most intimate way possible. Her pussy lips were stretched open like the petals of a flower, and in between he saw the nectar that was surefire sign of her arousal. Jessica was obviously riled up, to the point where her body was humming like a harp spring, waiting to be played.

Suddenly, Jessica twitched beneath him. "Jason?"

Cam jerked up, silently cursing himself. He had accidently leaned against the bed, causing it to creak.

The girl beneath him was now on high alert, straining against the bonds that held her wrists and ankles firmly to the bed. "Jason, is that you? Are you back? Who was that at the door?"

Cam was in full out panic mode now. There was no way to get Jess to stop asking questions, she was on the lookout now. And if she kept talking, they would hear down the hall and then he'd be in for it.

Cam did the only thing he could think of. He reached down and pinched Jessica's ass. Hard. "Ssshhh. Don't talk, or I'll have to punish you for being a bad girl." He pitched his voice a few notes lower, hoping against hope that he sounded enough like Jason to fool her, hoping that this kind of behavior in bed wasn't out of the norm for them...

Jessica had gone silent, the edges of a frown furrowing under her blindfold. Was she not buying it? Cam gulped, maybe it was best if he just made a run for it.

"And what will you do if I'm good?" A throaty whisper.

Cam almost fell over in shock. She believed him! She believed him, and was playing right into his hands. She had stopped struggling against the bonds now, instead she seemed to be pushing up against them, trying to get her body closer to him. Her legs fell wider open on the bed, and her breasts were once again heaving up and down as her arousal started to get the better of her.

Still... Cam knew he shouldn't, couldn't, touch his brother's girlfriend. He should make an excuse and just get out of the room. And yet he remained, rooted to the spot, entranced by the rhythmic heaving of those perfect breasts.

Surely... surely it wouldn't be the end of the world if he reached out and touched one. Just to see what it felt like. He could still leave afterwards, and probably his brother and Jessica would be none the wiser. He could just feel the weight of one smooth mound in his hand, and then turn back around and go.

Almost before he had finished the thought, his hand was moving. He laid the palm of his hand gently against the side of Jessica's left breast, and almost whimpered at how amazing it felt in his hand. Jessica moaned softly at the feel of him, and thrust her chest up into his hand.

Cam started to kneed Jessica's breast, first with one hand, then cupping them with both. They were heavenly, soft, perfect. And even if she did think he was Jason, Jessica's body seemed to be enjoying Cam's touch. Her little pink nipples were jutting out just at his fingertips. On impulse, Cam grabbed one between his thumb and forefinger and pinched down.

"OH!" Jessica's entire slender frame jerked up almost off the bed, her head thrashed back into the pillow. Cam couldn't believe his eyes. She was so sensitive, a dream come true. This beautiful, erotic, girl was responding like this to his touch.

He had to have more. If she was this aroused by just his cupping her breasts, how would she react if he licked one? If he took that little nub of a nipple and rolled it around under his tongue? He had to find out.

Leaning over quickly, Cam replaced his pinching fingers with the gentle, soothing, caresses of his tongue. Jessica's writhing on the bed beneath him picked up in pace. Still trying to stay quiet according to his command, she was giving off little needy whimpers now which were, to Cam's ears, a hundred times more arousing than the loudest of screams could be.

Cam's cock was now hard enough to almost be uncomfortable. He reached down and adjusted himself. He told himself that he would not, of course, take his member out while in Jessica's presence. He wouldn't violate his brother's girlfriend like that. But he found himself pressing against the side of the bed in small thrusting motions, trying to get some relief from the pressure that he felt building up inside of him.

While his mouth was still occupied with pleasuring first one breast, then the other, Cam allowed his hands to wander freely. He familiarized himself with the delicious, tantalizing curves of Jessica's body. Curves that up until now he had only been allowed to fantasize about, never to touch.

Every muscle was quivering beneath him, Jessica's head was thrashing back and forth upon the pillow. The muscles of her neck were working frantically as she gasped and moaned. The girl's back arced up higher and higher as she pushed herself against Cam's mouth.

She was so sensitive, Cam thought. So incredibly sensitive. Could she orgasm, he wondered, just from his servicing her nipples?

He drew back, shocked by his own thoughts. God... He thought. What's wrong with me? This is my brother's girlfriend, and I want to force her to cum for me? I'm betraying her trust, I'm betraying my own brother!

But Cam's mind was now in overdrive. His arousal, his lack of fulfillment earlier this morning, the soft curves of the teenaged girl beneath him, were driving him insane. In the space between one breath and another, he jumped from "forcing Jessica to cum would be so wrong" to "watching Jessica cum for me would be so fucking hot".

With that thought branded now upon his mind, Cam sat up. He took a long minute to relish the vision before him. Jessica's long black hair was splayed out haphazardly over the Jason's pillow. Her cheeks were flushed under her blindfold. Her lips cherry red from her biting back her cries of arousal. Jessica's pert pink nipples were jutting boldly out from her atop her breasts, wet from his saliva and still begging for his attention.

Cam's eyes drifted down past Jessica's stomach, trembling from her obvious excitement. His gaze landed on the perfect pout of her pussy. His cock jumped, tenting against the fabric of his boxers. So much juice, dripping from those pussy lips. She was positively dripping for him.

Cam closed his eyes, making one last bargain with the ever-shrinking voice of his inner conscience. I'm only going to taste her to give her pleasure, I'm only doing this so Jessica will enjoy herself. This is for her. Once I've satisfied her, I will walk out of this room and pretend this never happened.

And with that, he leaned over in one smooth motion and drew Jessica's engorged clit into his mouth. Cam may have told himself that this was for Jessica's sake, but the truth his he lapped at her juices like a man who had wandered for days through the desert only to finally find himself at the edge of an oasis. He had never tasted anything so delicious, so sinfully arousing.

Smooth milky thighs tensed around his ears. Cam could tell that the girl beneath him was riding the edge of an orgasm. He doubled down on his administrations, bringing a finger up to thrust roughly into her opening. God, she was tight. Tighter than he had ever imagined. It was heaven.

He pumped one, then two fingers in and out of Jessica's hole. His tongue continued lapping over her sensitive clit. Jessica thrashed against her bindings, nearly out of her mind from the sensations.

Cam swirled his tongue around Jessica's nub and sucked hard. At the same time, he curled two fingers up inside her and found her most sensitive spot. And he felt her become undone.

Jessica's entire body tightened like a whipcord. Her lips opened in a silent 'O'. The walls of her vagina clamped like a vice down on his fingers as she rode his fingers through an intense orgasm.

It was as that moment, as Cam watched Jessica's silent scream of ecstasy, that the last of his self control crumbled away entirely.

He didn't even register shoving his boxers down his legs, the next thing he was aware of was grabbing two handfuls of Jessica's ass, angling her hips towards his, and thrusting his aching cock into the depths of her body.

At this point, Cam was only dimly aware of his own actions and decisions. His entire brain was a haze of lust. His thrusts were mindless, erratic, and bone-wrenchingly satisfying.

He could feel Jessica's silken walls clenching around his cock. He could feel her juices running down his leg. He could watch her beautiful face, her sweet lips, open in shock and pleasure at this sudden penetration.

"J-Jason. Oh God. You f-feel... different. I've n-never felt this full before!"

The dim part of Cam's brain that was still stringing together coherent thought noted with pleasure the little nugget of information that Jessica had just let slip. So his big brother wasn't as big as he was. Well, if he was only ever going to get to fuck Jessica once, he was going to do everything he could to ruin her for her Jason's cock forever.

Leaning over, Cam untied the cords that bound Jessica's legs to the bed. He drew them up to rest on his shoulders, then leaned forwards to angle himself better. Now with each thrust, Cam could look down and see all ten inches of his member sheathing and unsheathing itself in Jessica's sweet heat. He harnessed the last of his willpower to maintain a steady, even pace that he knew would drive the girl crazy.

Every time he could feel Jessica's walls begin to tighten, Cam slowed down his thrusting to prevent her from reaching her peak. He wanted this to be an orgasm that neither of them ever forgot.

After just a few more minutes of this teasing, Cam knew he had reached his goal. The girl beneath him was an incoherent mess. She pleaded with him in thick, frantic, murmurs. She begged for his cock with heedless abandon. She met every single one of his thrusts with an intensity that was nothing short of desperate. She was, in this moment, his.

And Cam himself was reaching the end of his tether as well. He knew he couldn't hold back his load much longer. He was going to blow every drop of himself into Jessica's sweet and willing pussy.

Cam began to increase the speed and intensity of his thrusts. He let his eyes drift closed and lost himself in pleasure. He was so close -

"What the fuck???"

Cam's eyes snapped open at his brother's voice coming from the door. An electric tingle of fear and guilt shot from the top of his spine all the way down into the cockhead that was still embedded in Jason's girlfriend.

The girl on the bed tensed as the new sound penetrated the haze of her lust and she began to realize that something was off. "Wh-what? Wait, Jason??? Is that you?"

Her head swiveled around blindly, trying to piece together the picture that she couldn't see. Jason, standing shocked at the door. Jessica herself, spread open on the bed, impaled upon a cock that she was now realizing couldn't be her boyfriend's. Cam, turning around and locking eyes with his brother as Jessica started to struggle to push him off her.

Cam knew he was too far gone to come back now. Half a fucking was no better or worse than a full fucking, and Jason was probably going to beat the crap out of him either way. And despite Jessica's weak, halfhearted attempts to get away from him, Cam could sense that her body was still aching for the orgasm he had been holding just out of her grasp.

Cam turned back around and swept off Jessica's blindfold before letting his much larger form push her slender body down onto the bed once more. She was shaking her head and tearing against her wrist bindings, but to no avail. Cam drew one arm over her tiny waist and pinned her down against the bed.

The entire bed shook with each brutal drive of his hips. Jessica was helpless under Cam's strength. Her deep green eyes locked against his blue ones. Recognition seeped into her brain. Betrayal and hurt swirled over her, but they weren't enough to overpower the undeniable lust.

In that moment, Jessica knew she was broken. Try as she would to fight her body, it had betrayed her. It was only responding to Cam's attentions now. Although his pace was breakneck and her lips formed words that begged Cam to stop, Jessica's hips were unconsciously matching every thrust. She could feel every inch of Cam's thick, hard, cock ramming into her, and she knew that he was going to tip her over the edge, whether she wanted to fall or not.

Jessica tore her eyes away from Cam's and sought her boyfriend's. Jason. Their eyes locked, and for his sake she tried to ignore the sensations of her body. Tried to ignore the delicious feeling of Cam's cock hitting that spot deep inside her that Jason could almost never reach, tried to ignore the rough lips that had once against closed over her right breast, tried to ignore his left hand threading through her hair and pulling with just enough force to cause pleasure meld with pain... But then he snaked a hand between their bodies and found her clit, and it was over.

Even from the door, Jason could see that Jessica was fighting a losing battle against her own climax. Her face was a mask of guilt as she came, a guttural cry ripped from her throat. And though her eyes were locked onto his and she was shaking her head no, Jason watched every muscle in Jessica's slender body wrap around his brother's form and draw him deeper into her. He could only imagine how her walls must be clenching around his brother's shaft, milking every last drop of cum out of Cam's satisfied body.

acromago
acromago
41 Followers
12