Sunday Morning Pt. 05

Story Info
Abbie and David get a weekend together.
9.1k words
4.63
5.7k
4
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(After a long hiatus, the story continues; sorry for the delay. Work and earning a living got in the way of David and Abbie's story. This supplement grew much longer than I expected and I'm already considering part 06. Fadedgiant)

*

College was well underway and Abbie was making a smooth transition. Of course, she had David helping keep the wrinkles under control. Abbie was busy with studies and swimming. The athletic department kept close tabs on all athletes by sending out progress report requests; Abbie's were all good. With the good reports, Abbie didn't have to spend as much time in study halls but chose to anyway. She knew that more contact tutors would be a big aid come exam time.

David, now in his third year, was busy taking required courses in his major. He had several electives to choose from but put them off. Electives would be easier after required stuff was done. He was not concerned as some were about high GPAs. He knew that a GPA is just an image of a moment in time. He wasn't slacking with a high 3.67 GPA and making the Dean's List. He was very focused since Abbie entered his life.

Finally, a free weekend approached and they began making their plans. They both knew that they would be together from the end of Friday classes until their first hour the following Monday. Their desire grew as they anticipated their time together. It had been a while since they had long amorous sex.

"I'm wetter than in the swimming pool, David," she whispered as they sat together in the student center.

The coy smile and fluttering of her eye lids betrayed her outward demeanor. David recognized her expression and reached his hand up her jeans over the curve of her tight thigh until he contacted the apex. Abbie gave an involuntary shudder and moaned. David quickly hugged her to him trying to muffle her cries.

"Did you just cum?"

Abbie bobbed her head, "Still. You ruined me for my afternoon class."

David gave her another little rub before removing his hand from the crotch of her jeans. Abbie quickly left the table dashing off to the toilet. Her scent lingered.

Abbie was composed when she returned. Yet David saw a playful look in her eyes. "I soaked my panty you beast. I had to take them off. See?" She opened her hand holding the scant thing she called a panty. "Feel it." She put it in David's hand.

David made a swift move and stuffed the panty down his pants into his own underpants. "Let me know when you want them back." He felt her dampness on his cock. "Aren't you afraid that someone might smell me on you?"

With a wily laugh, David answered, "You already left your scent here."

Abbie was lost in her orgasm now realizing that she had a public orgasm. Her eyes scanned the room seeing many students engaged in their own conversations. One or two looked their way and grinned; they knew. "Don't ever do that again!" Abbie smacked David's arm.

"It was your cum, not mine." That made it worse although they both burst out laughing.

They snuggled closely and renewed their planning for the weekend. David had the initial thought of taking Abbie out to a motel for a long weekend. He thought about how they would eat cozy dinners in restaurants, take walks in the cool nights, and tumble into bed for some long awaited sensual sex. However, he learned that his family would be away for the weekend.

"David," his mother and father both talked with him. "We know how much you and Abbie want a long weekend together. We told her aunt and uncle we will be away. We all agreed that you can use the house here."

Abbie didn't know what he knew as they talked about plans. "Where do you think we can go, David? I hope it is comfortable and kind of homey." She tugged on his arm that was around her neck and let it brush across her breast. "I hate Thursday. Why can't it be Friday today?"

"How would you like to stay at," giving the address to his own house.

"That's your house, we can't stay there and do," her voice softened, "stuff."

"Your aunt and uncle think it would be okay and my parents told me you could stay there with me."

"But, David!" Her tone was demanding and wanting.

"But, Abbie!" he mimicked her making it even worse. The pout Abbie made had a tone was of a ruined weekend. "But, Abbie, we'll be home alone. You, me, alone, comfortable and homey you said."

Abbie registered what was said and perked up immediately.

"Yeah, they'll all be out of town from Friday afternoon to sometime Monday."

With another snuggle and big kiss, they knew weekend plans were complete. Noticing the time, Abbie realized she had to get to her final class. David's afternoon class started a half hour later.

"When do you want your panty back?" "I may get it tonight."

The implication meant more than getting a piece of clothing back and they both knew it. Abbie strode off to her class. And, as if having had a premonition, she was ruined for the class. Her mind heard nothing of the lecture. Thinking to herself, "I have to get some tutoring before leaving today."

His afternoon class was a group project class assignment; his group was well ahead of others with assignment demands. The professor in that class let his group go early giving David time to relax with the feeling of Abbie's moist panty in his undershorts.

David knew he'd find Abbie in the athletes tutoring hall and waited for her to notice him. He was good about staying away when she was trying to concentrate on a lesson. She finally caught glimpse of him and waved five fingers signaling five minutes. David replied pointing a finger in the direction of the athletes' lounge area.

Although the longue was for athletes, many boyfriends and girlfriends waited there for their special persons. David was recognized by now and struck up conversations easily. He was debating football with one of the other swimmers' boyfriend. "You're crazy to think Minnesota will make the Super Bowl!"

"Don't try telling me that the Cow Patties (slang for the Dallas Cowboys) have a chance! You're dumber than a box of rocks."

They both laughed knowing that it really didn't make a lot of difference. Football is just something guys argue about.

David noticed Abbie standing in the door hands on her hips. "Can't you guys think of anything else to talk about? Don't you talk about your girlfriends and how great they are. Halfback, fullback, quarterback, I got one for ya'... No back."

It was clear that the shy Abbie wasn't shy anymore. The little Catholic boarding school girl afraid of the nuns blossomed into pure woman over the summer. Her face reddened a bit after making the purely sexual retort, yet she knew she made her point.

The guys looked at each other in sheer acknowledgement of the power girlfriends have over their guys. "It isn't like kiss and tell," piped David. "I don't care if he had pizza for lunch and I don't think he cares that I had a saucy meat pie that I really enjoyed."

The guy David was talking with seemed not to get David's clear reference to Abbie. "Actually, I especially like the beef pot pies and soak bread in the gravy. That's how we do it back home."

Abbie was not as fast to grasp David's gist and when she did, redness returned to her cheeks. "Aren't you supposed to drive me home?" Abbie tried to mask her embarrassment with what she hoped was an exasperated tone.

David said a quick bye to his chat partner before taking a couple quick steps to Abbie's side. She took his out reached hand. Walking to the exit, Abbie whispered, "I liked serving the saucy meat pie."

Driving home always seemed a challenge for David. Abbie kept his concentration on the road a bit askew with her hand rubbing his cock. It was worse today with her panty captured in his undershorts.

There was an inconvenient cutoff on the road home that David turned on to. Abbie was familiar with it also. An old farming road that cut down toward their side of the lake was not maintained and anyone unfamiliar with it would be stuck. David stopped after driving about a half mile. They were not clearly visible from the main road.

There was no question what was happening next; Abbie reclined her seat. The desire that burned between them was raging. David eased himself to her side of the car as both were fumbling with the zippers of the jeans.

Barely sliding their jeans over their hips, Abbie felt the plunge of David's cock into her pussy. The gasp she uttered was not of surprise or pain. She was ready and wanting; the moan was of satisfaction.

"David, don't rush."

"I'll try not to but you worked me up all day."

Another moan escaped Abbie. "Oh yes, I'm worked up, too." The word "too" hung on her lips prolonged by David's welcomed intruder.

They both knew that David would not be long in cumming. Slow as he tried to pace himself, he panted from need to release.

Abbie was sure she would cum too if he only held off a few more seconds.

"Me too! David, me too! Oh, please, David, now! Cum!"

"Oh gawd, Abbie," David cried as he drove as deep into Abbie as their position would allow. "I love you," he cried again as his cock spewed into her clutching pussy.

Abbie clutched David closely to her ridding out her cum with him. "You are in my every thought, David," she whimpered into his ear. As their orgasm became subdued, Abbie giggled, "I think I want my panty back now."

David withdrew from her and she quickly shoved the panty between her legs to catch the natural mess that leaked. Abbie opened the car door, got out quickly, and squatted on the side. "Don't look at me," she laughed.

David smirked, "Did I do that?"

"What do you think, you idiot!"

They got themselves adjusted and began the remaining journey home. Now, Abbie sat in her seat with her hands to herself. David recognized that she was deep in thought about something and he wanted to know what about. He reached across and ran a finger across her cheek and felt her turn to look at him.

Pensively, Abbie opened. "Sometimes I'm convinced that everything is just perfect. Then, sometimes I remember the nuns at school and think I am being trashy."

David tried to protest. "No, let me finish."

A rut in the old road bounced them forcefully as the front wheels fell rolled into it. The rear wheels didn't hit as hard; David braked the car just in time to ease the second bump. The sudden jolt made Abbie laugh and broke the spell that had come over her.

The moment was seized by David, "Trashy was what did back there but that doesn't mean you are trash. If trashy means naughty to you, I like naughty. You were naughty in the student center letting me pet you. You were naughty stroking me and demanding I fuck you. I like naughty."

Redness filled Abbie's cheeks as her shy demeanor returned. "I like naughty too. I sometimes think I want too much or demand too much from you. Then I think about how in love I am with you and want you and more of you."

"This is the first time I am sure I'm in love too, Abbie. You can have me this weekend."

They finally reached the end of the old back road about a mile from their homes. The smooth road was a relief from the bumps and ruts. They finalized their plans to meet just before David's family left for the weekend. David would come to talk with her aunt and uncle and pick up Abbie and they would see his family off.

Abbie took a long hot bath trying to relax as much as possible. This would be the first time that she and David would openly share a bed. She used the shower wand spray to direct a jet of warm water into her secret realm; a splash of cum spilled out. She decided to trim her light pubic hair, not smooth, just enough, just enough for David to... Her thoughts drifted to what she anticipated. Packing a little overnight bag, she included an old leather belt she was required to have at that school. She thought of ways she might let David use it. She was moistening herself already.

David paid careful attention to getting ready for Abbie. He didn't need to shave but did anyway. He showered and looked at his bush of pubic hair wondering it might be like and look like if he trimmed some of it back. Using a beard trimmer, he removed much of the thickness. Thinking Abbie might like it, he hoped she would get naughty, trashy. Maybe she might let him give her a little spanking. His anticipation was starting grow mentally and physically.

David made the quick walk to Abbie's aunt and uncles house knowing that Abbie would be looking like a princess. All summer he came to the back door on the beach. He only used the front door meeting her for a date, being a proper gentleman.

The opened to reveal he was right; Abbie looked adorable. Her aunt and uncle also greeted him. They had become comfortable with the relationship not imposing anything on her or David.

Abbie picked up her overnight case saying she would call later tomorrow or maybe try her hand at fixing a diner for them at David's. They were out the door almost skipping.

Before the door could close, Abbie was in David's arms kissing him. "It is going to be a great weekend, I feel it." While she was obviously excited about the weekend, she felt hardness against her; David was ready for the weekend to.

Slowly they glided to David's bedroom groping and kissing all the way. It didn't take him long to realize he was holding bare flesh in his palms.

Abbie went to her knees working the snap and zipper of David's jeans. His cock popped out in in a flash, Abbie devoured it down her throat. If they hadn't had a quickie in the car, they both knew he would be done already. He loved feeling her mouth and had learned to suck very well. The shy virgin was no more.

Oh, gawd, Abbie. I want you too. Let me taste you."

Abbie's little skirt came off on the way to the bed. Somehow, David found a graceful way to get his pants off following her. Face to face they embraced. The swell of her breasts and the deepness of her breathing gave away how ready she was.

David glided down her torso until he reached the top of her pubic bone. He looked up onto her face and saw the fire burning. He accepted the invitation beginning to lick around but not yet on her pussy. Abbie heaved her hips into his face forcing him to tongue her clit. The cry from her told David he hit the spot just right. She pressed harder bursting into a huge orgasm.

David didn't allow her to calm down for her high. Quickly he shoved his cock into her pussy as it still shuddered. Again, a scream of explosive orgasm as his cock brushed her g-spot and his freshly trimmed stubble rubbed her clit.

Several hard thrusts later, Abbie was into her third orgasm in mere seconds. This was real and she didn't know how her body could respond so much so quickly. The screams were an octave higher than she thought her voice could reach. She collapsed to the bed in a wanton heap her breath coming in gulps of air.

David was making only small moves as she came back to her senses. Their eyes locked both acknowledging the blazing inferno. They worked themselves from their shirts without breaking their connection.

David hoisted her and himself from the mattress and rolled so he was now laying and Abbie was astride. She sat deep on his lap with every bit of his cock firmly grasped in her yearning deepness. Abbie was still panting intrigued by her lustful fulfillment knowing that neither she nor David were ready for it to end.

With her gaze fixed on David's eyes, she perceived more than felt his hands stroking her hips upward over her ribs and fixing their attention on her painfully swollen nipples. The first little pinch made her jump and immediately land back on his cock. A strong volt shot through her as she felt her clit rub on his newly trimmed pubic. Again, she jumped and fell back into place on him.

David delighted in seeing her react to sensations he knew she had never had before. He pinched her nipples again being satisfied hearing her wail in a mix of pleasure and pain. He felt her electrified body jolt him. With the next pinch, he rocked into her as she came back on him.

To both their amazement, Abbie stiffened, inhaled deeply, her eyes opened wide, and she cried out into another orgasm. Her youthfully strong muscles squeezed on his cock and took his cum deep into her.

David recognized that Abbie collapsed in semi consciousness babbling unintelligibly. David cuddled her and stroked her back and ran his fingers over the trim globes of her young butt. He wasn't trying to keep her aroused or himself yet he wasn't shrinking from her as he expected he would after such a complete emptying.

When words at last returned to Abbie's ability to speak them, it was, "No more, please no more."

David was quite sure she meant what she said although she made no move to break their connection. Even though she begged no more, her pussy still grasped and contracted on his cook keeping him almost perfectly rigid.

David kissed and nibbled at her neck and ear, "Are you sure no more? Your body is not agreeing with your words."

"Yes, no, I don't know, maybe. I'm so worked up for this weekend; I'm not sure of anything. David, I've dreamed of being in your bed making love, having sex, oh, David, I'm sorry to say it this way, getting fucked hard."

David couldn't resist the temptation hearing her say fucked hard. He thought about those nuns who would have wailed on her with a strap for even thinking such a thing. He gathered all the leverage he could and swung as much a stinging blow to her butt as he could.

Abbie yelled and drove herself hard against his still firmly rooted cock. She could not recover until she felt another stinging strike against her other cheek; the result was the same. He punctuated each slap and drove her harder against him and his cock deeper.

Abbie began to respond. She arched her butt anticipating the next slap and when it came, she drove back hard. Sobbing accompanied each swat and moans accompanied each thrust.

"Are those tears in your eyes?"

"Yes, sister."

"Yes, sister. With a man doing terrible things to you? I should spank you properly."

"No, David! I didn't mean sister." She knew that she wanted to get spanked and knew she would submit.

"Get up! Lay across the mattress with your tiny little butt over the edge. It is time you take a belt across your sexy little fanny."

Abbie obeyed. They both saw her pussy jettison their mixture. Cum drizzled down her thighs as she presented herself. David quickly retrieved a thick belt and laid it across her back. Seeing her spread out for him was more than he could take. Rather than raise the strap and strike it against her butt, he thrust into her pussy again sliding in and out as forcefully as he could.

When he did withdraw, the belt came with him. Abbie could barely see from her angle yet knew she was about to get the belt burning across her tender skin. The reality of real pain was not unknown to her as she felt ten hot strikes against her. She knew she was welting.

David saw the result of his ten strikes. "Is that what you need?"

"Yes, David. That is what I need." She felt her need ten more times. She was not sobbing, Abbie wept deeply.

"Do you think you might behave more properly, lady like?" Before David let her answer, he turned loose another ten stings.

Thirty strapping blows was far more than the sisters ever delivered and Abbie was keenly aware that her pain was real. What drove her crazy with lust is that she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"No, David." The words surprised her as they exited her mouth. "I think I need some more lessons."

David gave in again, this time making it twenty strikes. He finished tem in amazement at seeing Abbie squirting cum and thrashing on the bed. He grabbed his cock and jacked his cum all over her deep red ass.

The warm blast of cum felt cooling against the burn of her butt. She heard David walk out of the room and return with a cool cloth to clean up the cum then she felt a soothing squirt of lotion being smoothed over her welts.