Sunday Morning Pt. 06

Story Info
A disaster strikes.
3.2k words
4.73
5.2k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie's aunt and uncle left their home leaving Abbie with David knowing that Abbie and David would be soon be making love. They were resigned grasping that as young lovers, they were going to be lovers despite not being married. They remembered the loving embrace they found Abbie and David completely comprehending their love was real. It was them who calmed Abbie's parents when learning their little girl was grown up and needed birth control. Abbie's aunt and uncle made it possible for Abbie and David to have secret rendezvous and have this weekend together. They didn't know how the weekend would be interrupted.

Alone in the quiet of the house, Abbie still clung to David. She clung to him tightly and shaking in the shock that he could have been killed. She didn't think of herself dying, which was a real possibility.

"Hold me, David. Hold me tight." Her words were spoken as strong demands, demands from someone who couldn't seem to feel the hold he already had on her.

"I have you, Abbie. I'm holding you so close, so tight, I can't hold you any tighter. You're okay, Abbie. You're okay."

"Tell me you're okay. Tell me you're not hurt. Tell me you didn't get hurt. Tell me!" She continued to shake uncontrollably. "I'm cold."

David didn't know a lot about shock but knew enough to comprehend she was going through it. "Let me take you to bed and cover you nice and warm. You'll feel better. I'll lie with you."

Abbie gave a barely recognizable head nod and David Scooped her up. Into her bed room they went where Abbie tried to stand while he drew down her covers. She swayed drunkenly for a moment followed by a rush of vomit and another, and several more before she had emptied her stomach.

Abbie burst into deep weeping as if the shock had left her. She looked at David who had just witnessed her at her absolute worst so far in their relationship.

David reckoned the worst of the shock had past. "At least it isn't morning sickness."

An angry voice shot back. "That's not even funny, god damn it. You could have died." She wept harder saying died.

"Abbie, I didn't and you didn't either. We are okay and you are in shock, or were. Lie down and I'll get the floor cleaned up. Then I'll come lie with you." David got her tucked in. "Will you be okay while I get what I need to clean up?"

"Don't stay away too long." David found everything he needed in the utility closet. He filled a bucket with warm water, got a mop, and went back to Abbie. First, he set about mopping up getting everything off the floor. He dumped the and returned with fresh water and a well rinsed mop. Again, he gave the floor a good mopping and inspected for anything missed the first go. He repeated for a third time using some good cleaning agent that made the smell of fresh puke go away.

Abbie watched him carefully as he moved about cleaning up after her. She thought to herself, what if it was morning sickness. Of course, she knew the pill was working even though she wondered what it would be like to have a baby with David. "Don't stop taking the pills," she thought to herself.

As David put away the cleaning supplies, Abbie got out of bed needing the bathroom. She suddenly recognized that what she wanted was for David to lie on top of her, making love in a most passionate and sensual way possible.

David saw the empty bed and heard the flush of the toilet followed by the sound of toothbrush working over her mouth. Soon after, the roar or water splashing made him realize she was having a shower.

"David," she called through the door, "are you out there?"

"I can be in there if you'll feel better." He opened the door and began to enter.

"I'll feel much better with you in here, with me." He saw her naked body slip under the shower.

It registered that she said, "in here, with me."

He made brief work of taking off his clothes and getting in the shower with her. "I don't have a toothbrush."

"That's the least of your problems. Wash me."

Bar of soap in hand, David began lathering her and kneading his fingers into her tense shoulders and back. With each squeeze her received a sigh or moan in payment. When he reached the twin globes of her tight swimmers' butt, he kneaded lather over the taught muscles and felt her relax into him.

Abbie let him wipe his finger over her tight hole and hoped he would probe her a little with his finger. He didn't although he went onto her legs. In a short time, he was back at her butt running his finger over her tight little ring. He gave her a little prod receiving as his prize her pushing against the finger.

"Turn around Abbie. Let me wash the rest of you."

He gave her hair a gentle shampoo using his fingers to massage her scalp. He vigilantly rinsed her hair. He soaped a soft wash cloth giving her face and neck careful attention before a rinse. He washed her body with his hands. Her breasts were alive, nipples swollen to the touch, and very sensitive. A measured pinch of each nipple made her jump under the water; David watched soap cascade off her.

The zone for his attention was her sweet pussy. He washed around her opening carefully making sure no soap entered to irritate her. "I'm not too sure what to do here."

"Use the shower head and rinse me." David followed directions. "Turn the spray to the jet and reduce the pressure. Yep, just like that," as I obeyed again. What do you think comes next?"

He turned the shower head to jet upward. The jet blasted over her already vulnerable love bud. Her cry was of pure joy. David gave her another jet spray on her clit and felt her hands grab him as her legs went weak. He sprayed the water gently into her vagina.

"You learn quickly," was her whispered reassurance.

David was covered in about as much soap as Abbie had been. Abbie washed David's back and gave his butt as much attention as he gave her. However, Abbie didn't hesitate to poke her finger up his ass. She made him go to his toes. To his surprise, he liked it.

"Turn around." David was hard. "Be careful with thing, it could hurt me." Abbie leaned forward to wrap her mouth around his cock. The sucking motion now and the events of the day were far too much. Even after the intense sex of the night before and explosion and loss of his home, he came in a rush of cum down Abbie's throat. She swallowed as fast as he shot.

David knew that Abbie was still on the edge and he returned the favor of licking her clean until she lavished her cum on him. With a final spray of water, they left the shower.

"You were in shock, Abbie. Are you better?" Abbie understood the sincerity in his voice.

"When I realized that you could have died, I froze. I didn't want to be without you, lose my love and my lover. David I was so scared for you."

"I'm not sure if I really comprehend what happened today. It is a blur. I just wanted to protect you. It crazy how much I've grown to love you this summer and school year. Even to think about buying a tiny house to live in with you. I don't think the real shock has hit me yet."

Abbie padded out of the bathroom and toward the kitchen, naked. David followed.

"You are sweet. The way you cleaned up after I puked. I bet if we have kids, you'll be a great daddy."

"Hey, I was joking about morning sickness. Babies, yes. But let's give it a couple years. Families cost money and right now my family doesn't have any place to live."

That statement made David realize what was ahead for his family. His manner softened and tears came to his eyes. Abbie felt the change and went to him.

In an embrace in which they felt the other's body, Abbie soothed him. "David, I'll love you with my whole body, mind, and spirit. You'll get through it and we'll be together. I took my pill today."

Holding her in his returned clasp, "I love you deeply too, Abbie."

"Okay, I'm hungry. My stomach feels empty."

'Hum, I wonder why. You did sell a few Buick's."

"Buick? What do you mean, Buick?"

David laughed and answered with a long "Buick," as though he was retching.

"You suck!"

"You suck better." Abbie now took a poke at him and laughed heartily.

"And, the taste still lingers." She gave him a kiss and he took it from his love and his lover.

Abbie began rummaging through the refrigerator. She was famished from the shock, the vomiting, and her recent orgasm. Suddenly, she began to shiver again like she had as the initial shock set in.

David was watching her because her nakedness had him in a state of semi erection. He noticed how she suddenly changed. The few paces between them closed quickly and he was behind her drawing her in an encirclement of his arms.

"It's okay, David. It was another rush of thought how you protected me under your car." She turned in his arms feeling his cock trace a line from back to front. Abbie crushed her breasts against David's chest. "And, don't think you're getting away without many more thanks before morning."

David's cock gave a jerk against her they both felt. "Save it for later," Abbie crooned.

They broke from each other Abbie noticing a smudge of David's precum that she wiped with a finger and licked. "Not enough. Better go for food."

There was multi grain bread, some sharp cheddar cheese, and slices of ham ready to eat. They made sandwiches and drank milk. Abbie didn't dare touch her uncle's alcohol. It was clear as they ate that Abbie was getting more color back. The shock and sickness left her drained and it didn't help that David had given her a nice cum in the shower.

They ate with hardly a word. Abbie devoured her sandwich. David was about finished with his when his cell phone rang. Calling were David's parents with their arrival plans. Abbie's aunt and uncle said they would be home by eleven in the morning and David's dad said they expected to get there about the same time.

"Yes, we're okay. No, I'm with Abbie at her house. No, her aunt and uncle took a motel room. They said they'd be back by about eleven, too."

Not much else was talked about as his parents both knew he and Abbie had not been injured.

"Abbie did go into a little shock a while ago but she is fine now. We just ate a sandwich and she is fine."

They said their good byes and David set down his phone.

The evening had progressed into night. Abbie had one thought on her mind and David knew what it was. They didn't rush off the bedroom, rather they strode calmly and deliberately. They knew that they were going to enjoy a long and sensual session of making love.

This wasn't going to be a pounding fuck like last night. This wasn't going to be two kids sneaking off for a quickie. They knew that there would be much kissing, necking, petting, foreplay building up to the moment of high sexual pleasure when they both would feel their connection as a bonding. Tonight, would be like no other night. Tonight, would be a guaranteed oath of togetherness.

They reached the bed room and did not spill into bed. Instead, they encircled the other and began to sway around the room dancing to an unheard song. Their bodies meshed, their minds linked, their breath came slowly in unison.

David began kissing her forehead while tracing his fingers up to her neck and back down to her waist. He wasn't being sexual only feeling her respond to each light touch.

Abbie, for her part, brought her hands up to his shoulders to pull herself tighter to him. The dance didn't end. Abbie began giving him little kisses on his neck lifting her head to engage his mouth with hers. It wasn't a kiss as much a touching of lips that lingered for many moments.

In like mind, they opened their mouths and let the tips of their tongues touch until David gave her a firm squeeze and kissed her with emotion and delight. Abbie felt her own enthusiasm sore. They guided themselves to the edge of the mattress, felt it on their legs, but refused to break their hold.

Abbie felt David ease his hands down her back past her waist and mold to her butt. He pulled her lower body tight to himself feeling her warmth transmit signals of desire and want. Abbie returned the favor.

They fell together onto the mattress locked in carnal yearning as their breathing deepened and their kisses became deeper. Both knew that the moment of consummation was close and both grasped that this encounter would be more meaningful and loving than any other they'd shared.

Their minds, in simultaneousness, played the memory of what could have been their last breath had they not had a sixth sense. They succumbed to the instant in a blissful union of man to woman.

Each move was slow and profoundly momentous. There was no David, no Abbie, it was them in single mindedness reading the other's thoughts and sensing the other's wants. There was no moaning or cries of pleasure, only their embrace, lips locked, bodies meshed together, and the hauntingly deliberate pace of their sexual union.

After what had been hours, minutes, or seconds, their bodies reacted to the need for a release. Abbie felt it first and began an involuntary squeeze on David. She raised her hips to him as her release sparked his. Pressing hip to hip and hugging body to body they spent themselves. Their orgasm was sustained as they pressed at their union point.

Experiencing some king of mind meld, they remained in passionate connection. Though thoroughly spent, they responded to their mutual needs in slow motion movements. Abbie's eyes opened to see David staring onto her face. Abbie knew she was flushed with color and hot desire for his loving. David's gaze burned through eyes into her mind and soul.

There were still no words between them, only their mutual acknowledgement of twinkling stars in a universe only they occupied. David felt her warmth wrapping him at his root and Abbie felt his root giving her deep pleasurable prods.

They sensed between them an urgency of want. Abbie rolled her hips into David as he pressed himself into her. The pace quickened as did the strength of their thrusting against the other. Abbie did begin sighing and moaning as she felt another cum building. David knew it, too. He worked himself into her hoping to drive her over her edge.

When she jerked, and pulsed against him, he knew she was breaking. Abbie drew a deep breath that refused expel from her lungs. When it did, she screamed out in pure ecstasy. Even after his recent cum, David was surprised that he was having another explosion. He cried out while spilling his loaded cum into Abbie's waiting body. When their orgasms did subside and they found their voices again, Abbie giggled, "I hungry again."

"You wiped me out. I can't."

"No, silly, food. I'm hungry. And, I have to use the toilet real bad." Abbie grabbed for whatever she could to stem the flow of their brew.

David smiled broadly as he overheard Abbie sigh in deep relief. When she exited the bathroom, she had taken time to clean herself. David noticed her red swollen labia and was not surprised when Abbie exclaimed she was too sore for continued activity.

They ate something simple, a little cottage cheese and a couple pieces of fruit.

"Maybe we should shower quick before going to sleep," David suggested. He knew he needed sleep as much as Abbie. Sunday would bring on more reminders of the explosion and fire.

"As long as I can snuggle with you while we sleep. And a shower is probably a good idea. I smell like sex." A spark of red rose up her face. "What happened to me David? Just a few months ago I was shy to be around you and all your friends."

"I see a little red in your face. What are you embarrassed about?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe all the stuff those sisters filled my head with. I like what you fill me with better." David smiled as Abbie's face glowed hot red.

While Abbie still glowed of her embarrassment, David hugged her to him planting a little kiss on her forehead. They felt a spark between then and despite being completely worn out, they responded to their touch.

"Let's get showered, Abbie. Tomorrow will be a busy day with everything going on. We really do need to sleep."

He guided Abbie to the bathroom and ran a tub of water. They soaked in the warm water as they shared washing each other. David found himself growing at Abbie's touch and Abbie was keenly aware of it.

"I'm sore, David, I can't." In the back of her mind she knew that soon as they settled in bed and David spooned into her, she would willingly and wantonly open to him.

Naked into bed they descended and lightly covered themselves in Abbie's sheets. At first, they faced each other talking about the day's events and what it could mean for them together.

"I wouldn't want to be away from you, Abbie. We have school, yes, but it isn't the same as being able to walk with you around the lake and see our future together."

"Our future you said, together."

"I told you, I started loving you way back even before that first bonfire. Then sitting on your steps until the early morning and just holding your hand was a real joy. I wanted you to be my girlfriend then. I am glad things happened the way they did."

Abbie felt David's cock still at the ready. "I was such a shy foolish virgin and you," she trailed off. "And, you've had a lot of girlfriends who," her voice trailed off again. "Who weren't shy virgins."

"It isn't a lot and none ever stole my heart."

Abbie felt a blush and turned to spoon into David. David draped an arm over her and snuggled in. She felt his cock nestling into the separation between her cheeks and involuntarily pushed against it.

"David, I'm not that sore."

David shifted to get a better angle; his cock lightly pressing into Abbie's pussy. Her shuddering breath told him he was making her feel good.

"Like that. Slow." Abbie muttered.

They rocked slowly against each other with David making only shallow penetration. They rocked themselves to sleep still joined.

Tomorrow would be another Sunday morning.