Sunday Night Slut

Story Info
Mara discovers the dark side of Brian.
3.9k words
4.57
51.6k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KegRoller
KegRoller
547 Followers

Author's note:

Just a short story this time. This started out more in the category of loving wives, but turned a fair bit darker based on my current mood.

Keg

*****

Mara came through the front door of her house and dropped her keys and purse on the table. She saw Brian's truck outside, so she knew he'd already let himself in before she got home. Not seeing Brian in the living room, she headed towards the bedroom. She'd had a busy day running errands, but it was Sunday night and she was looking forward to spending some time with her partner. She and Brian had been together almost two years. The sex had been great, though perhaps had fallen into more of a routine lately. That could have just been due to the natural impact of being with the same person almost every day, and Mara had hinted to him that they needed to reinvigorate their love life.

When she got to the bedroom door, it was closed. This was fairly unusual, and when she tried the knob she found that the door was locked.

"What the..." she mumbled, and was about to knock when she noticed the envelope taped to the door with her name on it. Intrigued, she pulled it off the door and opened it. Inside were printed instructions. She began to read them:

Mara,

Below are your instructions to start this evening. If you choose to follow them, you will be my slut for the night. If you refuse, or if you do not complete all the steps exactly as written, you can have your usual ho-hum evening watching TV.

1. Remove all of your clothes and set them beside the door

2. Pick up the bag next to the door and take out the contents

3. Put on the heels

4. Secure one pair of cuffs tightly around your wrists

5. Secure the second pair of cuffs around your ankles

6. Put the collar around your neck and attach the leash to the front

7. Tear off 6 inches of the bondage tape and place it over your mouth

8. Put the blindfold over your eyes

9. Reach both hands behind your back and clip the cuffs together

10. When you have completed all these tasks, knock on the door and wait

"Holly shit!" Mara muttered. She read the note again, then picked up the bag and looked at the contents inside. While they had played bondage games before, this was certainly far beyond anything they had done. And the word 'slut' in the note concerned her. Mara wasn't sure how she felt about that. She loved sex, but would never consider herself a slut. And using the word slut was definitely out of character for what Brian would call her. He was usually very much the gentleman, probably too much so at times.

But at the same time, reading the note had stirred something in her, and her body began to warm in anticipation of what might be in store for her. She made up her mind, and reaching behind her, unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Reaching behind her again, she unsnapped her bra and pulled it off. The cool air in the hall caused her to shiver. She quickly slid her panties down and off her legs, and loosely folded and piled her clothes next to the door.

The first item in the bag was a pair of 6 inch tall red platform heels. Stripper shoes, she would describe them as. They weren't part of her shoe collection, she realized. She slipped them on and crouched down to buckle the thin straps around her ankles. They fit perfectly, she noticed. She stood, and though she considered herself very comfortable wearing heels, it took her a moment to get used to the height of these. She reached in the bag again and pulled out two of the wide leather cuffs. She hesitated a moment, then slipped the first one over her wrist and tightened it. She repeated the process on her other wrist. She felt her body responding at the sight of the cuffs snuggly gripping her wrists, and felt her pussy get wet in anticipation of what was to come. She retrieved the second pair of cuffs, and with a little more effort managed to secure them around each ankle without falling, despite the new heels.

The next instruction was for the collar. She briefly wondered how long he had been planning this. First the new shoes, now the collar and tape that were not part of their sex toy collection. But after a brief inspection, she was able to buckle the collar around her neck and attach the leash, which she let dangle between her naked breasts. She let her fingers slowly caress the supple leather around her neck. The symbolism of being collared wasn't lost on her, and she tried to decide if she liked this new sensation.

She checked the list again. "A bondage tape gag?" she mumbled. This didn't appeal to her very much, and it wasn't something they had done before. She wondered what he would do if she just skipped this step. But then she remembered the words in the note about following all the steps exactly. "This better be worth it," she thought as she tore off a strip of the red tape and stuck it over her mouth. She found that it was fairly sticky, and quite effectively kept her from opening her mouth. She just hoped it would peel off without too much pain.

Next was the blindfold. This she was familiar with, so she slid it over her eyes and adjusted it. She was now blind, but remembered the next step. She fumbled to find the clip and ring on the cuffs. Taking a deep breath, she put her hands behind her and after a couple tries she successfully attached the clip to the other cuff. She'd be able to get out of these cuffs herself, she thought, but it would be a struggle to find the release for the clip.

Finally, she turned around and felt for the door, knocked softly, turned back to face the door and waited. The house was very quiet and she didn't hear any sound from inside the room. A minute passed and she began to panic. Why didn't he open the door? What kind of game was he playing? She knocked again, harder. She waited again, and just started to finger the cuffs on her wrists to find the clasp when she heard the door being unlocked. She tensed and felt the air movement as the door opened, and another shiver went through her. A flash of what she must look like went through her head; standing in the doorway as she presented herself to him, naked except for the red stripper shoes, blindfolded, gagged, collared, and hands cuffed behind her back. An instant of fear went through her, but she also felt her pussy getting wetter and her nipples harden. She stood with her head slightly bowed and waited while she imagined she could feel his eyes boring into her.

She felt a tug on the leash, and she slowly walked forward into the bedroom. She was pulled and turned until, she guessed, she faced the dresser.

She jumped when she felt hands grab and squeeze her tits. Fingers next found her nipples, and she felt her nipples being pinched. She let out a moan as she took a step forward as her nipples were pulled away from her chest. The hands left her breasts and traveled down her stomach. A finger quickly slid between her pussy lips and dove inside her. She moaned again as she realized he now knew how wet she was from this. The fingers expertly manipulated her pussy and clit, and soon she felt her arousal forced higher as she helplessly stood while he fingered her. This continued for several minutes, and she felt her legs getting weak, shocked that he was about to make her cum while she stood in from of him.

But then the hands were gone. She heard some muffled sounds, and then felt something cool and slippery on her nipples. A moment later, the same slippery substance was rubbed on her clit. She desperately wanted to see what it was, or ask him what he was doing. Instead, she stood still, not knowing what to expect.

Suddenly there were hands on her shoulders that turned her around and pushed her forward. Her legs bumped into something soft, she guessed it was the foot of the bed. Next, her cuffed hands were pulled away from her back and up towards the ceiling, forcing her to lean forward. Mara squealed at the uncomfortable position and tried to pull her hands down. It was no use, as they seemed to be secured to, what... the ceiling? "Did he attach a hook to my bedroom ceiling?" she wondered.

Before she could consider this for very long, she felt hands wrapping around her right ankle and pulling it to the side. She squealed through her gag again as she shifted her foot outwards awkwardly, trying not to fall as her heel slid across the wood floor. Moments later the same thing was done to her left ankle. After the hands were gone she tried to slide her feet a little closer together, but found that they were tied securely.

Mara began to panic. This wasn't the nice vanilla bondage games that she and Brian had played in the past. "What has gotten into him?" she thought. "Unless... Oh no, it couldn't be! Could it? The note was typed. And she had yet to hear him speak..." She squirmed against the bondage. She needed to hear him say something so that she knew that it was Brian in the room.

There was a loud slapping sound, and an instant later Mara felt the fire of a paddle landing squarely on her ass. She screamed through the gag. A moment later, another smack, and another jolt rocked Mara's ass. This continued, eight, nine, ten times? Mara lost count. Her world had been reduced to the sound of the paddle on her ass and the sting of each stroke.

The paddling finally stopped, and Mara teetered, light headed as she tried to draw breath through her nose. But now she noticed a new sensation. Besides her burning backside, she felt a tingle in both her nipples and her clit. As the moments passed the sensation increased in intensity, and she desperately wanted her hands free to somehow ease her nipples and clit as she realized he must have put some sort of pleasure gel on her. "Another new item in his bag of tricks," she thought. She was just trying to figure out how to signal Brian to get out of this predicament when she felt the softest of touches tickling the back of her thighs. The feeling was exquisite, and goose bumps quickly formed on her legs. "A feather," she thought, as the sensations continued.

The feather continued down her thigh and then her calf, flicking slowly back and forth and up and down. A brief respite, and then the feather teased her other leg, working back up. Mara tensed when the feather moved across her red ass cheeks and then between them, tickling her anus. By now the gel he had used on her nipples and clit had become a teasing, erotic feeling. She realized she was getting wetter and wetter as the feather nearer her pussy, and she wiggled her ass in hopes of getting the feather onto her clit. When the feather finally did tickle her clit, her legs nearly buckled from the overwhelming sensation against her ultra sensitive clit. She moaned through the gag, shocked at how horny she had become despite the uncomfortable position she was in.

The feather now flicked across her clit more quickly, and Mara began to twist in her bonds. Her orgasm was steadily approaching, though she wasn't sure if the light touch of the feather would be enough to send her over the edge. The feeling was both powerfully intense and incredibly frustrating. She thrust her hips towards the feather in hope of getting more contact. Minutes passed, and the unrelenting feather touch continued. She hovered near orgasm, but began to realize it wasn't enough. She moaned again, but this time in frustration. The feather touch went away, and she relaxed for a moment. But it wasn't long before the frustrating flick of the feather returned and took her to the edge once again. She squealed and tried to stomp her feet as the agony continued.

Suddenly the feather was gone and she felt something at the entrance to her pussy. Needing to be filled, Mara pushed back on the intrusion, only to be frustrated as it moved away from her. She finally resigned to wait for whatever her teaser had in store for her. Still, her pussy was dripping, and with little effort the object slid slowly into her pussy. She guessed that it was a small dildo or vibrator. She groaned in desire as it pushed deeper inside her. As it slowly slid in and out of her she could again feel her orgasm rapidly approaching.

She heard a click, and a low humming vibration buzzed inside of her. After getting past the initial shock, she could feel herself more quickly rising to her release. She felt a drip of her cream as it trickled slowly down her thigh, and she rocked her hips in time with the thrusting vibrator. She let out a long moan as she neared her climax. But just as she felt she would go over the vibrator was quickly removed. She squealed through the gag, begging him unintelligibly to put it back in.

With the vibrator gone she once again started to feel the aches in her shoulders and back from the position she was in. She tried to stretch, but she had little room to move. She again tried to figure out how to signal him to release her. Before she could come up with something, she was rocked with the buzzing of the vibrator directly on her clit. She screamed out through the gag. Her body was once again pushed higher towards orgasm. She tightened her legs as it neared, once again right on the edge. But once again he pulled the vibrator away just before the moment of release. Seconds later it was back, the vibrations taking her even closer to her desperately needed orgasm. Her legs began to shake and the she struggled to breathe only through her nose.

But just as before her release, he pulled it away yet again. He repeated this several more times. Mara lost count of the edgings as her pussy juices leaked down her thighs and she screamed again and again through the gag. But finally he stopped. After he let her cool down for a minute, he unhooked her hands from the ceiling and pushed her head down onto the bed. Her hands were still tied behind her, and her legs spread and tied to the footboard, which left her bent over at the hips with her ass raised up in the air. It was a position only slightly more comfortable than before, and left her pussy and ass equally exposed.

He still hadn't spoken, she realized, and the same fear ate at her again as she had doubts about who was in the room with her. This certainly wasn't the Brian she knew. She squirmed to try to push the mask off. But then there was a swoosh, and she heard, and then felt, the sting of the paddle on her ass again. She jumped in her bonds just as the paddle landed on her other ass cheek. She screamed through the gag, not sure if this was her punishment for trying to get the mask off. Smack! Smack! The paddle landed two more time on her already sore ass. Mara lay still, hoping to not do anything to deserve more spanking.

She felt hands stroking her ass. The hands move to her hips, and rocked her backwards, where she felt something warm and soft press against the lips of her pussy. She groaned and tried to push back further. Ever so slowly his cock sank deeper into her hot and ready pussy. She slowly rotated her hips and mewed as she felt his hard member fill her up. He sped up his pace, his hips steadily bumping into her ass. She groaned as she once again felt her orgasm approach. He sped up even more, pounding in and out of her. The sound of his hips bumping into her ass and the squishing of his cock ramming in and out of her pussy filled the room. Her cream dripped steadily down her thighs as his cock pressed against the front wall of her vagina. She once again teetered at the edge of a massive orgasm.

She squealed desperately as her pulled out of her just short of her release. "Damn him!" she thought. But then she felt him as he slowly rubbed the pussy juice on his cock onto her asshole. Mara tensed. They had only done anal once before, and it was under more normal circumstances. A shot of fear went through her thinking that he wouldn't be gentle with her. But then his cock was gone, and a smaller hard object pressed against her sphincter. "Oh god, the vibrator!" she thought.

He pushed the vibrator forward, and even as she squeezed to keep it out it made its way inside of her ass as she grunted in response. Well lubricated, she felt only minor pain, but felt stretched by the foreign object inside of her. She felt his hand reach around her, and then felt his fingers as they rubbed her clit. That was enough to push her desire upwards once again. She began to gently push back against the vibrator, burying it deeper inside her ass. She felt his fingers pinching and tugging at her clit mercilessly. The pain/pleasure in both her clit and ass were overwhelming. She jumped when the vibrator came to life, buzzing inside of her. Her body began so shake as her orgasm neared. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt the start of her orgasm.

But all of a sudden his fingers were gone! "Fuck!" Mara screamed through the gag. "When did he get so good at this evil teasing!" she thought. Still, the vibrator buzzed in her ass, which kept her teetering on the edge. He slowly twisted the ribbed vibe, which sent new sensations through her body. Her pussy throbbed in need; the cream that steadily dripped down her thighs had reached her calves. Every ounce of her will was focused on trying to reach her orgasm. But the vibe in her ass just wasn't enough. She screamed out in frustration once again.

Suddenly his cock was once again pressing against her pussy lips. In one swift movement, he slammed it inside of her. She screamed out, nearly going over the edge. But just as quickly he pulled out of her and she felt only emptiness. A moment later his cock slammed into her pussy again, and just as quickly was gone. "Fuck!" she squealed again. He kept this up for several minutes, each time waiting until her body had backed slightly away from the brink. "How long can this go on!" she cried as he continued to hold her on the edge.

She felt him back away, and then heard noises as he untied her ankles. He grabbed her leash and pulled her up from the bed. Her legs were too weak to hold her as she collapsed down onto her knees. He then removed the blindfold from her eyes. The dim light of the room was still blinding, and when she finally adjusted to the light she saw Brian standing over her, his hard cock inches from her face. His face had a look she had never seen before. Animalistic and lust filled, his look sent a shiver through her body.

He pointed down to the floor just in front of her. Suction cupped to the hardwood floor was a large black dildo. She groaned. "Another damned toy?" she questioned to herself.

"If you want to cum tonight, impale your pussy on it!" he ordered. His first words he'd said all night, she noticed.

She pleaded with her eyes, but saw no mercy from him. She looked back down at the dildo. It was large, bigger than anything she'd felt before. But she was desperately horny. She inched forward and raised her hips above the monster, and slowly lowered herself down, the black tip splitting her open. She groaned, keeping her eyes down. She couldn't look at him while she did this.

Sensing her embarrassment, he reached down and lifted her chin. Their eyes met, and he held her gaze as she sunk further down onto the dildo. She rose back up slightly, and then sunk down a little further. She felt incredibly full. Her arousal grew once again, and she stroked up and down the plastic shaft a little faster. It wasn't long before she was nearing the orgasm she so desired.

Just as her eyes began to roll back in her head, he reached down and yanked off the bondage tape gag over her mouth. She let out a cry of shock, only to have him push his hard shaft into her mouth.

"Suck!" he growled.

She had little choice. The shock of having his cock thrust in her mouth temporarily halted the march towards her orgasm. But now the eroticism of the situation spurred her forward. She began sucking as he grabbed her hair and began fucking her mouth. She bounced up and down on the dildo as she neared the point of no return.

KegRoller
KegRoller
547 Followers
12