Sunday Survivors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers

I saw Mick move down the corridor and after the lightest of taps enter to watch Kirsten licking and sucking the great snake hanging from James. "Time's up. Come and join the party". Picking Kirsten up he carried her back into the lounge. They took in the sight of me with my face buried again in Alison and of James pumping frantically into Megan and walked directly to Mick's room. Neither were in any doubt that she was about to be fucked as she had never been fucked before by me or by any of her lovers.

Alison was to be mine for the night. Sweet little Isabella was to be stretched to the limit. James may have fancied Kirsten but the prize of Isabella was even more to his taste. I assume that Ian took Megan to bed at some point but by then I was already balls deep in an ecstatic Alison and the sound of Kirsten being ravished by big Mick must have woken half the hotel. Never I fear to be repeated but the memory of that Sunday night has filled many a barren night with nothing but my left hand for company.

AlsMind
AlsMind
10 Followers
12