Sunday with a Friend Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think tears will help you, you little whore?" You snarled, I heard a chuckle come from behind me. "You think I will stop because you want me too?" I felt the bed shift beneath me as your fingers left my pussy.

"You know tears will only make this more fun for us." It was the first time I had heard your friend speak directly to me. "You had better not forget, you do not own your body, you do not own your freedom. Tonight it is in both our hands." And as if to prove his point he roughly shoved three, no the way I felt myself stretching it had to be four, fingers deep into my cunt. He curled them and began to pump them in and out of me, coating them and my pussy with the new wetness my situation had caused. Though hampered by the ropes, my body began to rock instinctively. Pushing back on his fingers deep inside me, and trying to find friction against the pillows beneath me for my clit.

I felt you run your fingers through my hair. The tenderness in comparison to the roughness setting my body on fire.

"That's it. That's a good little slut. Are you ready to listen to us now? You're mine always, but tonight you're our toy to play with." I nodded my head against the bed and your hand. I would agree to anything as I felt my climax building already. My body so on fire, my heart racing, my mind a whirlwind, but through it all I only wanted to please you. To show you I could be the good, obedient slut you trained me to be. At this your hand stills on the back of my head and you clench your first, taking a grip of my hair in your hand. You snap my head back, pulling my face up and causing my back to arch even more. "Cum now?" you order. "Show him how beautiful that little pussy of yours is when you cum."

My body clamped down on the fingers pressing in and out of me. Pushing back against the hand harder and harder. I was always amazed how my body reacted to an order to cum so quickly when that order was leaving your lips.

You let go of my hair and my head fell back against the bed. He removed his fingers and I felt you both rise from the bed.

A hand came down, hard and fast against my ass, no doubt sending ripples across my skin. Though I couldn't see anything I knew it was him that had struck me, and I was amazed at how well I could recognise when it wasn't your touch.

"That was a pretty sight. How wet the little cunt is." he remarks to you before leaning closer to me. "He said you were a cock hungry little slut, and it's true isn't. Look at you...worth nothing more than the holes you have for fucking."

Still riding the end of my orgasm I can't form real words, just incoherent sounds you both take as agreement. Its not my place to disagree anyway. Through the haze I hear the sounds of zips and buttons being pulled apart and the rustle of clothing being removed and dropped to the floor. My heart begins to race again. These haven't been just words. You really do mean to let him fuck me. To share me, to offer me to anyone that wants a turn riding me.

You are stood level with my face at the head of the bed, all I am able to see of the room is your body, from your belly button, down the V of your hips to the middle of your thighs. And there, right in the centre of my view is your cock. Your long, hard length, standing proudly against your body, a glistening bead of precum balancing on the tip. I lick my lips. I know exactly what that would taste like, I know how your hardness would feel against my tongue, I know how my mouth would leave your length soaking, I know how it would feel to choke around your cock as your hips drive it deep down my throat.

I get so lost in my fantasies and memories that I don't realise someone else has joined me on the bed until I feel large, strong thighs pressed against the back of mine, then the weight of a rock hard cock slapped against my ass cheeks, once, twice, three times, until, without warning, it is sheathed inside me fully.

Holy shit. His hips begin to rock. Pulling out almost completely before driving himself into me again, hitting the deepest part of me so hard I think it hurts. I can't figure it out, my mind is so muddled. I feel pain from his thrusts, from being stretched around him, I feel pleasure as his length runs along inside me, I feel betrayed and used, I feel worthless, I want it to stop, I want it to never stop, but I really want to fucking taste you. I know it's his cock in me, using my hole for his convenience, but you are the only thing my mind can focus on. I hope I am doing a good job for you. I need this to be what you want from me.

As he thrusts into me again I can't help crying out. As I do I feel one of his hands leave my hip, and whilst my mouth is open he hooks his finger into my mouth, and like you would lead an animal, pulls up against my cheek, forcing me to raise my head. My back arches painfully, but from the moan I hear, he appreciates the new position so I know I must hold it through the pain and muscle spasms. My raised head, however, now puts my face level with your cock. A string of saliva drips from my lips, showing you how wet my mouth is at the very thought of wrapping my lips around you. You step forward, and into my waiting, pulled open mouth, you slide you cock. My eyes rolls in their sockets and I moan around you. This is what I know. This is what I am good at.

My throat is still a little sore from our earlier activities but I don't care. I roll my tongue and begin to suck, trying to draw you even deeper into my mouth. Behind me his hips continue to drive, shoving my body forward with each thrust. And as my body is pushed towards you, you rock your hips to meet my mouth. An iron grip in my hair keeps my head up and level for you, whilst you both thrust in rhythm. Sending my body one way then the other, backwards and forward between you as you fuck a hole at each end.

Above the sounds of sex, of bodies hitting eachother, of the bed rocking, of my wetness at both ends mixing with your own precum, I can hear a constant stream of words.

"Fucking whore....little cock slut....taking us both and you're still hungry for more....this is all you are good for....cum bucket....worthless....fuck toy....slut....ours....owned....nothing....fuck holes..." the words melted into each other, I didn't know who was saying what, but as each word washed over me I knew they were all true.

I began to feel another climax building between my legs, my body getting hotter, every nerve ending firing as my pussy started twitching around his cock. It only made my mouth work harder around you. My tongue swirling, pressing your tip against the ridges of the roof my mouth, my lips tightening around you. The sounds of my building orgasm filled the room, joined soon by yours and his. Fingers replaced the cock deep in my cunt, and i felt my pussy clamp down on them, whilst squirts of cum shot across my ass and back. My throat worked as hard as my pussy. Whilst those walls squeezed and spasmed, my throat milked every drop of cum from you until it was spilling past my lips, dripping down my chin, collecting in my hair.

Finally you pulled out, your still hard length glistening with cum and wetness. I licked my lips, trying to stop any more of your seed from escaping. From my soaking wet and sore pussy he withdrew his fingers. I could feel the strings of our juices holding like a bridge between my opening and his hand. He reached forward and shoved his fingers into my mouth with an order to clean. I licked and slumped with passion and as much energy as I could muster. I made eye contact with you. Both of us held the post orgasm haze but through it I could see raw lust in you. I prayed I had done well for you.

I can't imagine how I must look...shots of cum crisscrossing along my back and ass, my hair a mess, my skin flushed, your cum hanging in strings from my lips.

"It performs well," he remarked. I knew this time he was talking about me. It. Slut. Object. The word didn't matter because it all meant the same thing. I kept my eyes glued to your face, waiting for your reaction to his words and my performance.

"The slut knows her place, even if she needs constant reminders. She did well for her first time." You were referring to the first time of you sharing me. The first time, without even asking me, you had brought another man into the bedroom and let him fuck me. Used me at the same time in fact. I hear something that sounds like agreement. But it's loaded. Like the smile you give me when I ask you to stop, you pause for a moment before doubling your efforts. I feel goosebumps shoot across my skin, in anticipation of what this could mean as well as the cooling of the sweat that coats me.

You move away for the first time and I struggle slightly, not liking not having you in sight whilst he is here. I hear rummaging, then the words, "turn the slut over."

The pillows beneath my hips are roughly pulled away. I can't help but cry out as my body hits the bed, every part of me aches and stings. Next I feel hands at my ankles. The rope stays tight around my ankles but I feel the binds slacken as they are released from their anchors. The same happens are the ropes at my wrists. I lie there. This could be my chance to escape, to fight back. But even if I could find the energy, I know my efforts would be futile. My strength is no match to yours, and going by the grips on my hips that I know will leave finger shaped bruises, his strength is far greater than mine too. I would stand no chance against you both working together. So I stay still, let my body be roughly flipped over and put up no fight when I am bound again to the corners of the bed.

For the first time I see the other person you have let use me. He is tall and broad, and as i lay looking up at him I feel so utterly helpless. I would have no chance fighting against his wishes. He leans over me, let's his hands run the length of my body, roughly working my breasts, tracing my hips and edges of my thighs that are pulled wide apart. He takes back the pillows that had previously been removed and with one arm pulls my hips up and shoves the pillows underneath, raising my body and displaying my glistening, red opening once more. This pulls at the ties on each of my limbs until they are stretched taught. He steps back, admiring my position before gathering two further lengths of rope, looping them around each of my thighs he tightened them until my legs were stretched and splayed at the hip as fair as possible, removing the chance of me to bend my knees and hide myself at all. I was exposed, ready for use, humiliation and whatever you each had in mind next.

He gave a tug on the last rope for good measure. But there was no real point. I was held firm. On my back, arms pulled up above my head, my legs tied to the foot of the bed with ropes at my thighs pulling my knees and hips wide. Pillows under my ass raised my hips and displayed my pink glistening opening to you. To you both.

"It makes such a noise when it cums." He remarks of me to you. "I could listen to that noise all night."

"Oh you will. Until she is begging for a break," you reply. I let me gaze settle on you once again and spy in your hand the one thing I love, and love to hate, more than anything else: the wand. Everytime we use it I can't help but think back to your original instruction for me to purchase it. And how when it had arrived the intensity of the vibrations had scared me that I had waited to use it until that night with you. So tonight, as always, the sight of it in your hands sent my body trembling.

You plug it in and stood holding it above me, your other hand carded gently through my hair, pulling loose strands from my face before retracting your touch. I lay there looking up at each of you on either side of me and felt a wash of fear again. Your combined presence was awe-inspiring. The power and authority rolled off you in waves. My helplessness equally apparent. With a small movement you flicked your thumb and the toy in your hands buzzed to life. You lowered it to my completely exposed sex, holding it lightly, teasingly, on my clit. It quickly peaked to attention from under its little pink hood, and I made the first of many attempts to loosen my bindings. This was to be a slow build. You loved to watch my body as you played it like a musical instrument. Knew every tell, knew every nuance, and knew how to bring forward every possible reaction. So you held steady, your hand didn't move, the pressure remained the same, but you quickly saw the flush race across my chest. Watched how my nipples hardened to small buds and my breathing quickened.

"That's it," You cooed. "Let go whilst you still have the choice, because it won't remain yours for much longer."

A breathless whimper was the only reply I gave, as i felt a familiar heat and pressure building in my core.

"Cum for me," You purred. And always one to obey I did. I let the orgasm rush through me. My back arching, a long, drawn out cry coming from my lips, whilst wetness gushed afresh from between my lips and you watched my pussy twitch and spasm.

As my body rolled through its latest orgasm, my breath held waiting for the moment of relief when you would lift the wand from my throbbing clit. My body so over sensitive, every nerve ending alight I couldn't deal with the stimulation much longer.

Though my movements were limited by the ropes, I buck my hips to indicate enough.

"Naahh," I moan. I begging from deep within me for you to let up. You rarely pushed me from one orgasm straight to another as you knew just how much it did to my body and my mind. Today you had other things on your mind.

"Don't fight it you little slut." You command.

I growl again through clenched teeth. I just need it to stop, I don't know that my body could take another violent orgasm. You can see the linger signs of defiance on my face.

"Fight it, and we tape it to you, pressed hard against that pussy of yours and leave you here alone for a couple of hours." I could tell by your tone that you were telling the truth. The thought of you abandoning me to this torment made my body ice cold with the fear so I let my face relax, my body following.

As though you had planned it, your friend stepped up next. Taking the wand, and therefore control of my orgasm into his hands. He held the wand against me even harder. Instead of holding it still, he rocked it ever so slightly. The movement barely visible, but with how sensitive my body was it overtook all my senses.

I no longer knew if I was hot or cold, lying or standing, was the room loud or quiet but for the vibrations? My eyes rolled in my head as I knew nothing of the world around me.

You watched on knowingly as my breath got shallower, each intake of air short and almost silent, my body began to slow in its jerking, my eyes closing as my mind got lost in the sensations overwhelming me. He didn't know what this meant. He didn't know my body like you did. You could read my body almost better than I could. Understood that this was the calm before the storm. That my body was teetering on the precipice, ready to fall completely over the edge. He couldn't see how close I was. Maybe he thought the climax was slipping away, maybe he thought I needed more. So when he flicked his thumb to send the vibrations spiking I couldn't help the scream that came from me. It was guttural, coming from as deep within me as the orgasm that he brought forth.

The hand that had been running up your own length jerked and began to piston as you watched my body writhe, spasm and shake against the wand between my legs. The rope around my ankles and wrists undoubtedly causing bruises I'll be unable to hide, whilst the ties that keep my thighs apart pinch at the soft skin there. Not that I notice any of it as my body continues it convulsions.

You watch on. Proud of how your fuck toy is performing. All of your hard work and effort having paid off, as you watch and hear how intensely I'm cumming.

I rocked my hips against the pain pulsing from my clit. My bud so hypersensitive from the orgasms you had forced on me before.

"Please," I begged, unsure where I found the air to breathe, let alone speak. "P-please. I need a break, i need it pleeeease." My voice shook as I stuttered through my pleas. Begging for just a moments release. I could have cried when he lifted the toy from my throbbing clit. Ah, the relief was as heavy as the smell of sex in the air. I let out a long breath, a small smile fleeting across my face at his mercy. If I had been paying attention I would have seen the sadistic smile that lay across his lips, because before I could stammer out a breathy thank you, his thumb shifted, sending the vibrations of the toy racing and with no warning lowered it to my clit. He pressed it hard and wavering against my cunt.

I screamed. I guttural, carnal scream as fresh waves of pain coursed through my body. My whole being was so oversensitive already, this was torture. Fresh waves of tears streamed from my eyes as my head thrashed left and right against the bed.

"Naaahhh," I could no longer form real sounds.

You voice, low and deadly, cut through the haze. "Do not think you can forget your place you little whore! You are mine, but tonight we both own you. We shall take what we want and you will beg for more."

More. The thought of more had me trembling. There is no way I could actually beg for more. My mind was whirling. To press your point he pressed the head of the wand against me even harder, as though he wanted to shove it inside me. I was crying now, and yet through the pain I could feel a building tension in my core. My climax was building anew. From praying for it to end, my desperate, needy cunt was now desperate for the sensations to continue. For the next wave to wash over, for pleasure to chase away the pain. And finally it did. As your hand released the iron grip it had had on my hair, that had lifted my head forcing me to watch the toy, shining and soaking with my juices buzz against me, and came down hard and fast on my tits.

You knew how sensitive my nipples are, having nearly sent me to climax with just your mouth and tongue working them. So when your slaps came down and your palm raked across my rock hard nipples I felt my back arch as much as my binds would let me and another orgasm race through me.

I had lost count as to how many times I had cum....the first being a slow and luxurious build with the wand in your hands, the second was the beginning of my undoing as you held it over my clit whilst driving your rock hard cock deep inside me. The third had been when you handed the wand to him. He had pushed me into that orgasm so fast it left my head spinning. The fourth was him again, but I remember it because you used my mouth hanging open in a silent scream to sheath your dick into until it was pressing against the back of my throat. The following had become a blur of words, sounds, the never ending buzz of vibration. Pleasure, morphing into pain as my oversensitive body had no respite, to pleasure again as I fell victim to the stimulations. This last orgasm left me panting, my voice now hoarse, my body trembling uncontrollably.

Finally the wand was brought away from my body and silenced. I whimpered in relief.

It was his voice I heard next. "Say thank you." he commanded.

"Wha-?" I was so lost in my mind.

"Say thank you for the orgasms we gave you, you ungrateful cunt."

Your hand that had last landed on my tit had stayed there, and now began to clench into a fist, taking my breast tight in your grip. That was your order for me to obey.

"Th-thank you," I slurred. "Thank you." I had to concentrate so hard on the words.

I felt you both shift, stood now on either side of me, the words of abuse flowed again. Name after name, until only you spoke.