Sunflowers

Story Info
I knew she liked the way these felt on her skin.
1.2k words
4.6
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Sunflowers- A Short Backyard Erotica

I know you like flowers. I know you like how flowers feel against your skin, and how strawberries feel perched on your lips. I've seen you touch pears against your cheek, and press against your clavicle an apple that you brought to the beach for a snack while you lay in the sun reading.

A whole row of sunflowers grew in the yard this summer. I planted them when we started dating in the spring. After you moved in I remember finding you out there on misty August mornings, before work, walking up and down the row, touching the leaves and the bursting, burgeoning heads. There was a big mug of coffee in your hand. Your legs and feet were bare in the dewy grass. You were wearing one of my shirts.

It was already dark out when I came into the house for you around 7:00, determined to get you outside with me for what could end up being the last warm evening of the season. There was a bunch of cut flowers in my hand.

We kiss. It's a long kiss, and we have time to read each other's lips. The message is clear. Pulses flutter. I see your face turn a little pink. I feel my cock getting hard. I reach down and tug your shirt out of your pants and upward. You feel the back knuckle of my thumb touch the underside of your left breast. I tell you to hold your shirt up and close your eyes.

I put a hand on the back of your neck, thumbing the hairline, and kiss your forehead, then both your eyelids. I grab a big sunflower head from the table with my other hand. I tell you to guess the flower without opening your eyes. You smile and laugh through your nose.

I press the sunflower against your bared stomach. You make a little surprised puffing noise. "Sunflower." I reward you with a kiss, then it's time to guess another.

This time it's a lily. You guess it right, and ask me if you can smell it. I let you take a deep whiff before I kiss you again. You open your eyes to peek at it, so I bite your earlobe with playful but punitive firmness.

I savor the way your stomach moves with your breath as I press a black-eyed Susan against it. You get it right again.

My hand moves down your back and onto your left hip. I hold you close to me and tell you to guess one more. I tug your pants down slightly and touch an orange rose to the flesh under your navel before dragging it upward and pressing it into that little hole. Your body tenses in my arm, and we kiss hard. I hear a faint whimper just as I start to pull your shirt off.

I feel your hands on my sides and pull you back in so you can feel me getting hard while I clutch your ass with one hand and the hair in back of your head with the other, then greedily lapping at the soft skin under your jaw and the side of your neck. I feel your fingers press into my back when I bite your shoulders. I pull a breast out from your lacy pink bra and my mouth closes over the nipple. After I've worked it into a stiff little pink thimble with my lips, tongue, and teeth, I tell you I want to take the rest of your clothes off and fuck you outside.

Our eyes lock and I watch you consider the proposition while I slowly roll and pinch the bare, stiffened nipple between my thumb and index finger. You take the sunflower head from the table and tuck it into the other cup of your bra, facing in. You say that you just want to wear that.

I lean back, panting while I watch you strip. Soon you're standing there, naked but for a sunflower held firm against your right tit by pink lace, the left one hanging out over the opposite cup. I kiss you on the lips and then on the blushing sternum before taking your hand and walking you outside.

Your feet are on my shoulders while I eat you. I watch your stomach twitch and ripple in the deep blue dusky light. The moon will be up early tonight, and I can't wait to watch it shine off your sweat-slick back when I fuck you against the side of the house. You chew your finger and clutch at the loose breast as you hiss and gasp, struggling to contain a cry that could garner the peeping attention of neighbors. While my tongue darts, plunges, and laps around the folds of your pussy and works your own bud, I reach up to take your tit from you. I feel your hand close around my wrist instead.

When you're close to cumming, we shift slightly so I can close my hand over your mouth. I feel yelps of ecstasy vibrate against my palm as your warm juices wash over my lips. When the last shudders of your orgasm ring through your pelvis, I realize what little a fuck I could give about what the neighbors hear.

I go back into the house for a moment and come back out with my shirt off and a container of strawberries. I ask you if you want to eat them while I play with you pussy some more. You take the bra and sunflower off, stark naked now as the moon starts to come up.

I suck on your other nipple while feeding you a strawberry. Then, I want you to get on your hands and knees on the lounge chair. I put the bin of strawberries in front of you and kneel behind you. You struggle more and more, and when a second finger dips into your warm little cunt, you moan and your fingers spasm around a strawberry before dropping it to the ground. I play with your asshole, and you cum again. I eat a strawberry while you climax, then I crush another one in my hand. I smear the juice and pulp on your right ass cheek. I spank you and you cry out.

Your fingers close around the column under the overhang by the door. Your wrists are bound with my belt, and the orange rose is tucked between them. Behind you, I pull my pant off, and haul my cock out my briefs. Precum glistens on my throbbing cock head as I rub it against your soft ass. I push my meat into your wet honey cunt and my fingers dig into your sides.

I bite my lip and hiss with pleasure as I feel your velvet against my pulsing rod. The moonlight glistens off your shoulders and back as your spine drops into an arch. I grunt and buck, and soon I'm pulling your hair. We moan together, cautiously at first, but as I feel the lightning of an orgasm building in my groin, I grit my teeth and growl loudly. I push you up against the column, grabbing your breasts and biting your shoulders as the climax thunders through my cock and erupts inside you. Panting and moaning, I turn you around and we kiss as my cum drips between your thighs.

We lay outside under a towel on the chaise lounge and fall asleep, naked, sticky, and spent, under the pearly moonlight. I wake up in the middle of the night and carry you inside. We go to bed. The next day, I send you flowers.