Sunita

Story Info
A touch of the Orient.
1.2k words
3.2
67.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The needle on the radar jumped up to 52 mph as the Buick whisked by. Twelve miles over the limit!

I eased my prowler out of the church parking lot and gave pursuit. Submissively my prey pulled over to the side of the road and stopped.

"Good afternoon Sir." I greeted the driver through his open window, "In a bit of a hurry are you?"

The driver was very apologetic when I pointed out his infraction to him. He was obviously an immigrant by his broken English and swarthy complexion.

What caught my eye was the olive-skin beauty seated in the front seat beside him. No doubt his young wife.

I recorded his information; he was George Abbas, a recent East Indian immigrant. He had only been in the country six months and he was driving two-year-old Buick!

"Mr. Abbas, a traffic ticket could be very expensive on your insurance." I advised him.

"Please Mr. Policeman, can you not let us go?" his comely wife interjected.

I looked at the desperation in her eyes, "Well maybe we can come to some arrangement." I offered.

"I will pick you up at your house tonight." I said.

"What for?" Abbas asked.

"No, not you, your wife." I corrected him.

I had his address from his license and he lived in a poorer part of town.

"What is your name dear?" I asked his pretty wife.

"Sunita." She said shyly.

"Well Sunita, you and I will get better acquainted tonight." I said allowing them to leave.

The image of the olive-skin beauty haunted my mind the remainder of the day. Her long Raven black hair, her full lips and her generous breasts filling the tight, orange silk top she wore.

It was an unassuming old brick two story, the same as the others on the street. I pulled up front in my pride and joy, my Candy-apple red 65 Mustang.

I had thirteen grand invested in restoring the "Stang" and it was the only toy I had kept from my days as a single irresponsible playboy. Now all my income went into the household feeding and clothing Karen and the kids.

I walked up to the red painted wooden door and sounded the ancient mechanical doorbell. Abbas promptly answered.

"I've come for your wife." I announced.

Abbas had a look of pain in his eyes, "I will get her."

Sunita came to the door and she was more radiant than I had remembered. Seeing her there, standing in a full-length tunic with a wide-open front, her breasts covered by a filmy khimar. She was like an image out of "Lawrence of Arabia."

"I will go with you." She said submissively.

Obediently she followed me to my car and I sat her safely in the right front seat. As we pulled away from her home she softly said "I do this for my husband's good fortune."

I assured her I did not think her actions to be shameless but understood she was merely bartering her body in exchange for her family well being. She seemed somewhat relaxed by my comments.

The Red Rose Motel was far enough out of town that no one was likely to recognize my car parked around back. The owner knowingly gave me the key to room 11, my favorite lair. I used the Red Rose whenever I had the chance to sack a bit-on-the side, which was usually at least once a week. For $50 I could fuck some chick for a couple of hours and the owner could still rent the room out for the night after I left.

Sunita was obviously nervous as I showed her into he room. The young Indian wife was totally out of her element in this den of iniquity.

"Just relax." I comforted her.

"Please let us I do this so I can return to my husband." her voice begins to quiver.

"OK. Get undressed then." I agreed sitting on the edge of the bed.

Carefully she begins to remove layers of her clothing. Ashe lifts off her tunic and struggled out of the khimar. Her breasts are bare beneath, not depended on the holding up of a bra. Two chocolate brown nipples are centered on the tips of her ebony mounds. She is left wearing only a pair of elaborately embroidered scarlet silk panties.

Her thumbs hook under the elastic waistband over each hip and she slowly draws the silk down exposing her pubic hair. She is natural, untrimmed; her bush is a wild forest of lustrous curls. I forget to breath in the awe of such beauty.

"How will you take me?" she asks now completely nude except for her sandals.

"I want to fuck you like a dog!" I humiliated her.

I had wasted no time getting rid of my clothes. Sunita looked in awe as I uncovered my erection. I tore open the prophylactic's wrapped and remove it in preparation to put it on.

"What are you doing?" Sunita said alarmed.

"I am putting on a condom, you don't want to get pregnant do you?" I explained.

"You must not, it is against the teachings of the Koran!" she wept, "If a woman lays with a man it is forbidden for her to shield her womb from his sperm."

I was amazed; here was a beautiful recent bride about to be used by a strange man but objecting to be protected against pregnancy for religious reasons. Who was I to argue with her beliefs?

Sunita dutifully took her position on her hand and knees like a beast and offered her naked posterior to me. I took my position to service her.

My bare cock felt as if it were entering the gates of heaven, smoothly sliding into her dark abyss. Her core was soft, warm and eternally moist. The nectar of her being covered my cock welcoming me to the mystery of her womanhood. My cock was as hard as it had ever been in my entire thirty-four years.

Fully inserted in Sunita's sexuality, drenched in her vaginal juice, I remained motionless for moment savoring her in awe. Eventually my cock twitches triggering the ancient urge to fuck this warm hole.

Slowly I withdraw until only my cockhead remains in her passage and then I abruptly drive my shaft back into her until my loins violently collide with hers.

Sunita emits a low guttural moan as she accepts the entire length of my erection. This brave girl now has 7" of angry cock in her most vulnerable spot. In her submissive character she begins rocking her body back and forth on my shaft encouraging my ejaculation into her. I grasped her firm round hips and commence to fuck her earnestly.

It took only a few minutes before my cum began to flow into Sunita's womb. As I reluctantly withdrew my still dribbling cock from her she looked back at me and meekly asked, "What is your name sir?"

I looked at her confused, "Why do you ask?"

"If your seed is fruitful in my garden, I shall need a name for our son." She explained.

"Richard." I said with a smile.

I fell in love with Sunita that enchanted evening but in honor of my promise to her I did not contact her again.

I still have my memories and fantasy of "Robert" Abbas suckling on his mother's beautiful breasts.