Sunita Gets Hired as a Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stared, running the tip of her tongue around her parched lips, Sunita wondered if her master was asleep and his actions unconscious. Maybe he was dreaming in a phantom state. He was pumping with his right hand and with his left he was gently squeezing his balls. The moans that she had heard, she knew now, were his moans of arousal. He had his legs parted and was thrusting his hips a bit with each downward stroke. But all his actions were very gentle, almost in slow motion. Occasionally, he would pause and use the tip of his forefinger to rub the precum around on the head until it was wet all over then he would slide his thumb around the edges. Whenever he slid it along the soft underside of the head, his body would twitch and he would moan softly. Suddenly Sunita was thinking that that was the spot that he would like her to stimulate with the tip of her tongue if ever the opportunity arose. Without thinking about it, she parted her lips slightly and moved a hand to one of her breasts. She could not believe how aroused she was becoming just from watching him.

His eyes were closed and she wondered what he was thinking about. What was going on in his fantasy? Was she there? She noticed the gentle rhythm that he had going. He would pump himself slightly faster up to a point and then he would stop and pull the skin down tight along the shaft towards his balls. When he did so his cock seemed to swell in his hand and she could clearly see, even in the dim light, the veins bulging just beneath the surface of the skin. His penis was the thickest she had ever seen in her life, thicker than all the ones she had actually seen as well as those she may have fantasised about. Her own hands were not idle either. With her left one she squeezed her breast and pinched the hard nipple through the material of her blouse. Her right hand had lifted the hem of her saree and her fingers had found her swollen clit and were stroking it lightly. Sunita struggled to control her breathing, afraid that if she made any noise, sahib would hear her and stop what he was doing. She did not want him to stop. She wanted to watch him finish. Her legs had begun to feel weak and she hoped that they would hold her up until then.

Again and again he would pump himself to the edge and then stop. She thought about the feelings of pleasure he was experiencing and knew that they must match her own. Her pussy was so wet that she feared that he would hear the soft sounds her fingers were making there as she circled them around and around her clit. But he was lost in his fantasies and in his own pleasure. The moisture was oozing from the tip of his cock now and she watched him use it to lubricate the shaft so that his hand would slide easier. He was thrusting his hips up and down with each stroke and his pace had become faster. She sensed that he was nearing his orgasm and she knew that hers was fast approaching as well. His hand practically became a blur as he pumped his cock fiercely, almost savagely. He was clearly awake now.

The rawness of it, the power of it, was almost overwhelming. Her legs were shaking and she stifled a moan as she slipped a finger into her pussy. She moved it in unison, in and out of herself, as she watched his hand. Suddenly, his body stiffened and with a groan he ejaculated. Spurt after spurt of thick cum flew from the tip of his cock and landed on his chest and stomach. She was amazed at the amount of it and with the force with which it shot out. She imagined it shooting inside of her and the thought sent her over the edge into her own orgasm. She bit her lip and fought to remain silent as she heard him groan again and watched as he lifted his hips and pumped his cock mercilessly, his body shuddering each time he ejaculated more cum. There was so much of it. The slightly greying hair on his chest was wet with it and it pooled on his quivering stomach. Thick strands of it covered his cock and hand.

Gradually, his hand slowed and his body began to relax as the force of the orgasm began to subside. For her own part, she was trembling and suddenly realized that she either needed to move or would collapse where she was. Her orgasm had been a strong one yet she was still extremely aroused. Looking at him, lying there, holding his cum soaked cock in his hand, she knew she had to touch him, to have him touch her.

But not now, not today. Focus on the work, not the man. Easier said than done, she thought. She quietly eased her way back to the entrance door, pulled her suitcase out, shut the door in front of her, and then rang the doorbell to her master's house.

*******

12