Sunny Day

Story Info
Walking in a field looking for arrowheads and finding...
1.4k words
4.06
9.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went out on a warm spring day to walk a field in search of arrowheads. Something I do in my spare time, it's an hour drive to where I go and I usually think while I drive. You know the common things a guy thinks about, life in general, cars, but more often than not it's about women I know or would like to know better... Today was different though, no random thoughts I just drove and listened to music. As I drove to the field where I do my walking I had high hopes of finding something good!! I showed up at the field and pulled my boots on and grabbed my stuff for the walk.

I had been walking for just under an hour and found a few pieces to take home with me. I rounded the back edge of the field along the tree and bush line of the field when I heard faint noises. Noises that I knew weren't normal for out where I was anyway. So being the curious person I am I walked closer to get a better look. I walked quietly though the tall grass not wanting to scare off whatever was on the other side. Not knowing what it was...

As I got closer and peered through the bushes I saw where the noises were coming from... To my surprise there laid out was a colorful blanket in the deep grass, next to it was a small radio playing some slow and easy country song, and a pile of clothes and a hand bag. On the blanket was a beautiful brunette with long slim muscular legs, full tanned breasts, nipples that were erect either from the breeze or the simple fact of the act she was doing... Either way beautiful to see!!

She was breathing heavily and I saw why. She was using her left hand rubbing and caressing her left breast, kneading it, teasing her nipple, gently rubbing it while she lay in the sun. Then reaching over and doing the same to the right side. Her right hand however was busy down below her waist. As she lay there in the sunlight, her hand rubbing the soft wet folds of her pussy. Rubbing her clit, then fingers plunging into the soft folds, disappearing and reappearing, over and over again.. Hand glistening from the wetness of sweet place..

I crept in slow and carefully, kneeling down behind a bush so I could watch her play with the wet folds of her pussy. After a few minutes I realized that my pants were undone and I was stroking my long hard shaft as I watched. I was throbbing with excitement watching her finger her pussy and caress her breasts.

After a few more minutes of play she stopped and looked to the side of where she lay, not knowing if she heard something or not, I crouched down slowly but it was to late. She looked towards me and saw me kneeling in the tall grass behind the bush. She quickly grabbed the blanket and covered herself up! She demanded to know why I was watching her and asked me to stand up! Knowing my rock hard shaft was hanging in the breeze and not sure if I wanted too. She told me once again to stand up... And so I did, with it hanging out there...

She looked at me and asked "What do we have here?" She waited a few seconds and then told me to come over to her. Telling me closer and closer to the point I was standing inches from where she lay! She sat up still clinging to the blanket that covered her. She looked up at me then to my throbbing shaft and back to me again. She looked down for the second time and reached out with both hands, dropping the blanket and exposing her beautifully tanned breasts. She grabbed me by the waist with one hand and pulled me closer while grabbing my shaft with the other and began to stroke it... I took in a quick breath at the surprise, and looked down at her, smiling as she stroked I closed my eyes and began to enjoy what was happening. As I stood there eyes closed and head back I felt her hand reach the base of my cock at the same time felt something soft and warm caress the tip. It was warm and moist and she took me into her, licking and sucking as she did. My shaft glistened in the sun light and began to throb..

She pulled me down to her, doing so I could feel the pressure of her firm breasts against my chest. Nipples were hard and I could feel them through my shirt, along with the constant throbbing in my hard on... It kept up as to say hello you know what I want!! We kissed, long hot and wet, her tongue found mine as I reached up and fondled her breast... it was firm but oh so soft, I moved my hand on top so I could find and play with her nipple. I brushed my fingers along it smoothly, softly, gently.. She let out a moan and twisted under me as in saying more!! I ran my fingers along her side down to her hip tickling as I did so. I reached around and grabbed her cheek and pulled her onto her side so we could both lay and kiss with our hands free... I teased her by lightly running my hand on her ass and up her back then around to her nipple just for added pleasure. She started to run her hand along my leg and reached in and grabbed my hard on. I gasped as she did, so much feeling the pressure as she squeezed and began to stroke it.. My cock wanted to release but I wouldn't let it. I wanted it inside her!

We kissed for awhile longer and as we kissed I was rubbing her sweet spot, running my fingers along her wet folds, she was pretty wet and feeling good. Loving the way my fingers slid with ease, in and out, in and out. She was moaning like crazy liking the feeling of my fingers inside her but I knew she wanted more. I had her roll onto her back and then I knelt in between her legs caressing her wetness as I did, I kissed her breasts and sucked on her nipples as my fingers slid in and out. I worked my way up so my cock was rubbing against her clit and started using my cock to rub her wetness, up and down and pushing into her slit. She began to breathe harder almost a pant. She opened her eyes and looked into mine almost as to say, do it.. My hard on was stiff and solid, and fairly thick. As I started to push into her she took a quick sharp breath. "Slow" she said, "your a bit big, take it slow". So slow I went, pushing gently, a little further than the last but letting it slide into her. A few minutes went by and I was finally all the way in. We were both breathing pretty hard, I could feel the sun on my bare ass as I began to piston in and out of her. Slow at first but picking up speed as I went. I was close to letting go but I wanted her to have enjoyment of cumming to so I held on. Then it happened, she bucked upward into me, head rolled back, mouth open and she let go. Panting hard, small screams, and moaning to the pleasure she was feeling.. As she was mid way through her orgasm I let go, I couldn't take it anymore and let it go. I could feel my hard shaft pulse as I came, skin on skin, wet as could be and getting wetter due to the ecstasy she was having. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in, all the way in as we came together and she came harder.

Moments later we were done but still laying in the sun, I was lightly caressing her soft breasts, she leaned up and kissed me and whispered a kind "Thank you" to me!! It felt good when we were done, both exhausted from moments of furious sex and the last hoorah when we let go.. Glorious day in the sun it was!!

I go there now and walk the fields hoping to someday see her there again, laying on her blanket, listening to her radio, bare skin glistening in the sun.. It hasn't happened yet, but there is always another day and I did find something good after all, didn't I??