Sunrise at the Park

Story Info
They enjoy themselves at the park.
751 words
3.92
6.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although it has been 5 years since I was last in town, it wasn't hard to find my favorite spot at the park. It was a green bench on the edge of the lake that faced the tree lines across the water. I sat down and reminisced the old days, the fun and wild times during my senior year. There was one particular night...

It was early morning, 5 am to be exact. Everyone was plastered and snored like reckless pigs with the exception of me and Justin, whom I had a crush since 9th grade. We flirted and joked with each other throughout the year, but nothing really happened between us. So all alone, we decided to waddle to the park to watch the sunrise. I couldn't remember how it all started; next thing I knew, our lips devoured each others as our tongues danced in one another hungry mouths. He pulled down the top of my polka dot dress along with my bra to expose two ample breasts. He then kneaded them one after another before he pinched the nipple between his fingers. I moaned satisfyingly. "Remind me why we haven't done this before?"

Justin chuckled and nudged my side gently. "Better late than never."

I took his hint and hopped onto his lap; never broke our kiss. I raised my hip high and long enough for him to pull down his black jeans and boxer. His erected member immediately greeted me and planted in right in the middle of the small triangle in front of my thong. I felt the heat seeping through the wet silk fabric. His hands moved from my back down on my buttock, where he squeezed them forcefully before he travelled further down to my legs.

I ran my fingers through his dark hair, pulled his head slightly back and broke our kiss to stare into his icy blue eyes. He returned with a smirk while he moved his hands inside my thighs. "What's wrong?"

"You know I'm leaving next week?"

"More reason to make tonight memorable," he added and leaned forward. I met him half way and glued our lips together. His fingers pulled the thong to aside; the breeze gently brushed across my bald pussy. His other hand lifted my hip upward and positioned the opening right above the head of his cock.

I nibbled on his top lips before bit and pulled the bottom one. He squirmed for a bit, chuckled and then thrust his upward, sliding his hot rod inside me. It was me who squirm this time and followed by soft moan and enjoyed the feeling of his rock hard cock slid in and out of my slippery pussy as I pumped my hip up and down. I tightened my muscle when I lifted up and relaxed when he thrust upward.

"You are so hot," he complimented.

"And you're so," I added between my breaths, "big! God, it fills me."

His hand continued to massage my ass underneath the poka dot dress while I rode him. He leaned forcefully lean forward; I moved my hands back and rested on his knees. He stared to kiss my neck and travelled his way down to my breasts. He took my nipple into his mouth, lapped his tongue around before suckled on them like a little baby.

"Ug-mm," I groaned when he bit my nipple and pulled on it. My fingers dug into the thick jean and sat still for a second, shocked from the surprise.

He laughed. "Ok. Ok. Mouth off," he promised. "Turn around." I obeyed his wish and hastily turned my back toward him. We quickly reconnected again at the hip; his cock felt hotter second time around. His hands cupped both of my breasts and kneaded them gently this time. I continued to pump my hip while he thrust for deeper access. My hips bucked and felt the blood pumping through his cock. I twisted back to lock our lips.

He held onto my hips and assisted my movement, pushing me down with more force. He groaned and bit down on my shoulder with his lips. My pussy ached as the sensation shocked through my body. We both groaned loudly, my hand reached back to run through his hair while his hands squeezed my hips tighter and his knees buckled together. Our body melted against his each other as we were about to reach our climax.

"L. Look," he breathed heavily and nudged ahead toward the rising sun.