Sunrise Lookout

Story Info
Revitalising a marriage.
2k words
4.22
16.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, come on, get up, its time to go!" My wife was talking and it sounded urgent. I opened my eyes just in time to see her rip the covers off the bed as her breasts bobbled in the back ground. I sat up, wondered what was happening and watched her, no bra as she zipped up the red track suit. I sniffed the air for signs of fire.

"Put that on," she said and pointed at the red track suit beside me. I got up to find some jocks. She pushed me back onto the bed. "No jocks; just put them on. Quickly!"

Rather than argue I put the tracksuit on, I'd never seen it before and wondered what was happening. Linda had been a little strange lately; she seemed to be out a lot and had been unusually secretive. I checked the time as it was still dark and was surprised to see it was 04.30 in the morning.

"Come on." She walked out of the bedroom and I followed, stopped to have a wee and caught up with her in the hall. As we exited the house she pulled the front door shut.

On the road, in the car, she pointed at a cardboard box between my legs on the floor and said "Coffee, please." I found the thermos and two cups. Coffee poured, I gave one to her and had one for myself. She looked at me with a big grin.

"What's going on?" I asked and she said

"Wait and see!" I sat, looked ahead and cradled the warm coffee in my hands as I wondered where we were going.

Linda finished her coffee and put the cup down.

"That was so good," she said as she reached over, pulled the zip on my pants down and pulled my cock out. I could see that the zip opening extended much further than usual and with my legs apart her access was unlimited.

She fondled my balls, pushed them around in their sack, weighed them in her hand and squeezed them gently. She stroked my cock to a hot, massive erection and removed her hand to attend to the gears and steering wheel only when needed.

I quickly drank my coffee and reached over. Like mine her tracksuit pants had a zip that extended much further down than usual and it was open. I put my hand in. Like me she had no underwear. I put my finger in and found her hot, wet and open. My fingers slid along the channel as they checked; her clitoris was large and firm, her labia were engorged and her vagina was wet, two fingers slid in easily. Linda had her legs wide apart to encourage me, she laughed at our audacity and the success of her plans so far.

There were few cars on the road and driving was easy, even one handed. The moment was good, too good to spoil with conversation. We stopped. She grabbed a bag off the back seat and gave it to me; she reached back and found another for herself.

We got out, Linda walked around the car to me and as I stood she grabbed my cock and balls. Gently she pulled and we started to walk quickly. I looked around but in the dark could see nothing to worry about and no-one could see us. We started to run, I had no choice, but I trust Linda and I didn't need to worry, she had a torch.

We ran along a bush track, the freshness of the morning assisted our vigor and we laughed as we moved. Sometimes we became disconnected, she'd reach out, grab me and away we'd go again. It wasn't long and we stopped. I looked around in the early light and recognized the flat rocks, not far from Sunrise Lookout where tourists in their hoards came to admire the sunrise, especially on Sunday mornings and this morning was Sunday.

Away from the rocks we sat down, Linda opened the bags and found chocolate bars, which we ate. Also a rug I'd never seen before which she spread in the middle of the rock. The early light was useful. We drank from a thermos of coffee. She put clothes, hers and mine, out of sight on the path we'd just come along. Then she stood and offered her hands so I would stand too.

There was more light now, through the bushes I could see the lookout and the silhouettes of people lined along the fence. They were higher than us and the sheer cliff face made the fence in front of them very necessary. Though it wasn't very far it takes more than an hour and a half to get from there to here because of the cliff face. She checked her watch; she too knew how long it takes.

From her pocket she produced stockings, I looked at them and wondered. She came to me and pulled one over my head, then did the same for herself. A small pair of scissors next appeared and holding them up she snipped a hole in the stocking for my mouth. She gave me the scissors and came close with her mouth open for me to do the same. She looked around to check that everything was ready, then reached out, grabbed my cock and started to pull me to the rock.

We stood on the rug. I could clearly see the tourists and hear them talk in muffled tones as they waited for the sunrise. She unzipped my tracksuit top and pulled it off. Then she undid the button on my tracksuit pants and slid them down. Naked I stood there in full view of the tourists and she held out her arms for me to do the same.

I pulled down the zip, pushed the top off her shoulders and let it drop, her breasts were beautiful with her nipples hard and erect. Then I undid the button on her tracksuit pants, slid them down and she stepped out. I understood the red; it was easier for the tourists to see.

Both naked, as I stood she kneeled; she grabbed my cock and sucked it into her mouth. She moved my balls around in their taut sack as her head bobbed up and down on my cock. Suddenly we heard a voice, a distinct

"Look!" We could feel eyes gather on us while camera shutters clunked like a symphony.

Linda pulled my balls and I followed them down. We lay on the blanket and fell into a sixty nine. We performed for our audience. I sucked her labias into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her clit, I pushed my tongue into her vagina and touched as deep as I could. The stocking was becoming wet and sticky as her secretions spread.

She moaned loudly and no longer sucked my cock, she pumped it with her hand and I could feel her warm breath over its head. I peeled back her hood with my fingers to expose more of her clit, seized it with my lips and rubbed my tongue against its hard head. Her body started to shudder, her leg muscles twitched and she screamed, the noise echoed through the valley. More camera shutters clunked; there were whistles and voices audible but none discernable, too many competed.

Her hand on my cock was squeezed which caused pain, a delicious pain. She reached out, pulled on my arm and as she caught her breath she shouted,

"Inside, inside!" I sucked up her labias and started to move. As I turned her labias came out of my mouth with a pop. I moved around to be between her legs and lowered myself; her hands pulled my cock towards her as I thrust.

It went in, so smooth, wet and hot. In and out, we thrust; her legs were up and around me. I was deep inside her and our rhythm was determined. I could feel it start. From deep inside, then quick with a rush it curled its way around my tubes, my body squeezed and it blasted out of the buried head. I could hear her scream, feel her body convulse and in an instant her vagina became deliciously sloppy. Exquisite prickles danced around the head of my cock as it lay inside her and reflected in its achievement.

Breathless, she pushed me off and I lay between her legs, her knees were up and spread as though to make a presentation of her pussy. She'd shaved and I could see the bright pink structures of it, her labias and her clitoris.

I watched the entrance to her vagina; it opened and closed as though gasping for air, and with all the secretions it did appear to be drowning. The thick opalescent semen mixed with her own secretions made her pussy shine with glints of morning light. More secretions were coming out to run down between her legs and add to the pool that was soaking into the blanket. I had the impression that it was a proud moment and that her pussy relished the attentive admiration. I moved so that we could both participate, neither of us had finished yet.

I slid my fingers in, three to the hilt and moved them in and out; I rubbed up high and caressed her G spot. Linda grabbed my cock and stroked it, she pulled and I followed. With my cock in her mouth, in and out, she bobbed up and down. I licked at her slit, gathered it into my mouth, concentrated on her labia and clit with my tongue and I peeled back her hood with my other hand. She shuddered as I did, her breath caught and she screamed with her orgasm to a background of whistles and the click and clunk of cameras. We had no control as we pumped our juices out to be caught in each other's stockings. After, we lay inert for a while as our energy returned.

"Right on time," she said as she got to her feet. Linda looked funny; her stocking was wet with pearlescent semen trapped in the weave. Then I remembered I'd look wetter, it had been impossible to lick up Linda's flood and in going to the source my whole face was wet. We both started to laugh as we walked off the rock. Then she turned, grabbed my hand and we walked back onto the rock. We bowed for the audience as they whistled and clapped, we could see lots of people.

"OK! Let's get dressed and go," she said.

We dressed quickly with new clothes and took the stockings off. I went to get the rug and track suits but she said,

"Leave them- souvenirs!" and I realized I didn't have the stocking on. Socks and shoes on, we picked up our bags and started to run. With hearts thumping and big strides, she led the way. But a different way, she'd found a new track, no-one could find us now. We stopped, combed our hair, checked each other, I wiped some semen from her cheek and we tidied each other's clothes. We held hands as we started to walk, like two contented lovers, we strolled out of the forest, walked the short distance to the car and were away.

When we arrived at the look out we casually walked towards the precipice, a few people were still there and they talked with naughty, nervous giggles. We walked around, looked out and could see the red rug and red track suits on the rock. She got out her camera and took photos. She complained loudly that people are so untidy, look at all the rubbish down there. There was laughter. She looked very severe and said,

"Bastards!" and there was more laughter. We waited for about half an hour before there were shouts from the valley, three young men were on the rock and they gathered their souvenirs. We could hear everything.

At home that night we were on the news in a coy, tasteful way. And next day page three of the newspaper. She looked up from the kitchen table after she'd read it and asked, "Do you still think our love life is monotonous?"