Sunrise Sunset Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers

I began thrusting harder and deeper as I alternately administered open handed smacks on her butt cheeks and then grabbed her hips to hold her while I thrust like a stallion servicing a mare in heat. I could feel that it was only seconds before my man juice would erupt from me. I pulled out and squeezed her ass cheeks around my cock as it erupted on her exposed asshole, smearing it all over her crack. Her right hand went to her crotch to thrust her own fingers into her soaking hole. I couldn't help using my fingers to push some of my semen into her as it dripped down over her pussy lips.

When I finally slowed and backed off, she turned and said giggling, "Uhhh, I think somebody just had a really good time making a mess of my private parts. Maybe he should be a nice guy and get some tissues before something drips onto my nice clean carpet. I sure can't sit on the sofa like this."

I went to the kitchen and brought back tissues to clean up my mess like a good boy. As Jenny had said, it would not be a good idea to have her living room messed up. Bed sheets can be laundered, but upholstery cleaning was another issue. As I went to throw them away, she followed and gave me a hug. I held her in my arms.

"Uncle Mike, come upstairs with me. I do still have a rain check to collect. I do hope you do plan on paying your debts."

"Absolutely," I responded running my hands over her back and backside.

We picked up our clothes and walked up the stairs together. When we reached her bedroom, she pulled back the covers and reclined against the headboard with her legs open again. "See how I know what you like looking at? I'm a quick learner."

After enjoying the view for a few moments, I settled in with my face between her legs, my tongue and lips placing loving and tender kisses, nibbles, and licks. It wasn't long before she was rotating her hips to match my tender ministrations. I slid my right thumb into her woman hole while my middle fuck-finger penetrated her ass. She gave a little start as they entered her, but she continued rotating her hips against my face and fingers. She picked up speed as she started to moan louder, "Oh eat me, Uncle Mike! Lick me! Put your tongue in me! Oh God just eat me all up!"

Suddenly, I could feel a mini flood of fluid on my face. "That's it. That's it. I thought with delight. She's cumming like she did that first day when she was grinding on me and riding my cock. She was ejaculating on my face like l had fantasized. I put my whole mouth over her trying to catch and swallow as much as I could as she had done for me in my car on Christmas Day. I wanted every drop of her in me. She just kept moaning and screaming over and over, "Oh my God, Uncle Mike! Oh my God!"

She finally relaxed, and she lay limp with my face on her tummy. I could hear her heart beating and listen to the soft gurgling of her stomach. The room was still and quiet but for the winter wind whistling past the window. I could have stayed there all afternoon, but she ran her fingers through my hair and said, "I so hate to say this, but it's getting to that time for you to leave." I looked at the clock and agreed.

I pushed myself up, giving her belly button and pussy one last kiss. Then heading into the bathroom, I said, "You can jump in the shower with me, but first I have to pee. I'll be out in a second."

"Hold on," she said jumping up and ran in with me. "Wait a second. Would you do something for me? It's something I've always fantasized about ever since I saw this one movie about these women track stars where one was having an affair with her coach. It's about the only thing I never had the nerve to ask Keith."

When I turned, her face had this wide-eyed hopeful look like a kid that was about to ask an older brother if he could ride his new bike. "Can I hold it while you pee?" she asked.

"Seriously?" I asked mildly curious.

"Seriously," she answered. "Like this." She turned me toward the toilet, lifted up my right arm to put her head underneath, and took hold of my dick with her right hand. "Ok," she said, "I can watch like this. Please? It's a girl thing. I've always wondered what it would be like to stand here and aim it while it squirted out. Just go ahead and pee so I can watch."

"Easy for you to say," I responded. "Ok, but first, you're holding it all wrong. You'll squeeze it and get more on your hand than anywhere else. Here, use just your thumb and these two fingers. That's it, but now you're aiming at the wall."

I put my hand around hers and tried to aim. It wasn't easy to get started under the circumstances. Hell, sometimes it can even be hard to get started in a room full of men where there are no screening walls between urinals. This was even crazier. Finally, it started to flow and she started giggling like hell and shaking it all around. She was like a kid with a garden hose playing with her friends on a hot summer day. "Whoa!" I said doing my damndest to shut off. "You'll get it all over the floor."

I steadied her hand and started again. This time it all flew straight and true, but that still didn't stop her giggling. When I was done, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek, "Thank you Uncle Mike. You're sweet. I've always wanted to do that."

"Ok," I said, "now it's your turn."

She looked at me for a second before she understood and a big smile crossed her face. She started to sit on the toilet, but I grabbed her under her arms. "No," I said pulling her into the shower stall. "Not there; here."

I moved her closer to the back wall while I took a step backward leaving about two feet between us. She locked eyes with me for a moment, and then said, "You really mean it. Right here?"

I nodded my head and folded my arms across my chest like a stern school master who might have just asked a student to recite her multiplication tables. Spreading her feet out, she squatted down a few inches and leaned back against the shower stall wall for balance. I watched as she used her fingers of both hands to open her pussy lips. She looked up at me as if to say, "I'm really going to do it." We both looked down to her pussy as a small trickle began to flow. In a second it grew to a full stream. I stepped forward, pulled her to me and kissed her deeply. My hand cupped her crotch which had the momentary effect of stopping her stream. In a moment, she relaxed and it began again full force as we continued to kiss. Her fluid squirted through my fingers and ran like hot rain down both of our legs and around our feet. The feeling wasn't truly sexual, but exhilaratingly and intensely intimate. It was so intense that, even now, I can't find words to describe it. It was so strangely uninhibited, erotic, and taboo, but simultaneously so liberating and innocent. We held the kiss until her stream slowed and ended. She nestled her face into my chest, and we continued to hug wordlessly. Neither of us knew what to say. We were both in uncharted waters.

I reached around and directed the showerhead as much toward the wall as I could before turning on the water. I had hoped that cold water wouldn't hit us, but enough of the cold spray splashing off the walls and hit us that Jennifer shrieked and danced until I once again pulled her to me trying to shelter her with my body. Within moments, the water was warm and luxurious. I turned the shower head to impinge its full force on us as we continued to hug. The water from the shower felt as warm as Jennifer's own as it ran down our heads and bodies. I took the bar of soap from the dish and rubbed it all over her back. My hands slowly worked across her back and into the hidden secrecy between her firm bottom cheeks. Pushing her away slightly, I repeated the process along her breasts, down her belly, into her secret softness at the confluence of her thighs. Then, kneeling before her as a servant, I washed each leg and foot. I brought my face to her pussy as she held my head to her. I stood and she did the same for me. We both watched as she washed my flaccid penis and testicles and knelt to do my legs just as I had done for her. During this entire time of ministering to each other, we said not a word. I think we both realized that we had shared something that neither of us had with anyone else. It was almost as though we had given each other some form of virginity.

I shut off the water as she stepped out to get towels. While drying off, I was the first to speak. "Jenny," I hope you aren't upset with me."

"Not at all," she responded looking directly into my eyes. "I told you that it's something I've fantasized about but was always a little afraid to suggest to Keith. As wild and crazy as we used to be, I never felt comfortable asking him about something like that. I suppose I started it with that little reenactment from that movie, but I'm happy that you took the next step. I'm glad we could be this open with each other."

We finished toweling off and I gave her another hug and kiss on the forehead. I went to the bedroom to retrieve my clothes from the mixed pile we had carried from downstairs. As I put on my socks and shoes, I watched Jenny naked in the bathroom using a blow dryer on her hair. She hadn't bothered to wrap a towel around her or adopt some other approach to false modesty. I was happy that she was completely free with her body and seemed happy to give herself to me without inhibition.

I was fully dressed when she came from the bathroom to hug me. "Sometimes I really like the way this feels," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Being naked and hugging a fully clothed man. It makes me feel so vulnerable, so helpless, but knowing he'll protect me. I don't know why that is, but it makes me feel very sexy. Do you think I'm nuts?"

"No more than I am," I replied. "It's odd you know. There are times that you are so fucking hot that I just want to ravage you like an animal. Then, there are other times that I feel protective of you in this weird innocent and platonic way."

She gave me a little punch on my chest and said, "You have to go. It's getting late." She crooked her arm in mine and escorted me to the kitchen.....naked.

"I get it," I said, "this is the last image you want me to see and remember of you, right?"

Jenny laughed and gave an exaggerated nod. "You got it."

One last hug and kiss and I was out the door to the garage and into my car. As I drove away, I couldn't help thinking of the implications of the past few hours. We had shared some pretty personal things about our youth, and then we had shared something that many people would think, at the least, was damned silly, but maybe even a little disgusting. Yet, it was incredibly intimate. I had never even done some of this with Ellen. Actually, I hadn't even discussed it with Ellen for fear that I would have gotten some pretty negative remarks. I couldn't get Jenny out of my mind, especially what I had said about feeling protective. There were many people who might look at her intense sexuality with a jaundiced eye, but all I saw was an incredibly sweet person who was feeling a bit lost. Despite what we had done in the past couple of months, I really cared for her and I wanted so much for her relationship with Keith to get back on track. I didn't want anything to happen to them as a couple. I had always wished the same could for Ellen and me, but I had no great expectations about that anymore.

My reverie was briefly interrupted by the sudden presence of an 18-wheeler whizzing by the entrance to the expressway as I was about to merge. In about 15 minutes, I'd be back in my office and into phone calls and lighting specs as if the past couple of hours hadn't really happened. It was as if a doppelganger Mike had been with a doppelganger Jennifer in some parallel universe. In the past two months, we had learned more about each other's needs and desires than either had previously ever suspected. It was as if we hadn't really known each other for the past 25 years and had just met for the first time. It was as though we could each be transported to this other dimension for a brief period of frolic as our secret-selves, and then go back to being the Mike and Jennifer that other people perceived as the real ones. Which ones were the real ones? Strange, it was all as though the past couple of hours were simply some fantasy or a memory from some x-rated video I had seen long ago. In a little while, I'd be in my office doing what others perceived was what I was supposed to do. At the same time, Jennifer would be greeting her kids when they got home from school and sliding into the role of 'mom'. Nobody was the wiser. I wondered how many other people lived this way. I wondered what other paths there were in the other universe. I wondered if Jennifer was thinking the same sorts of things right now.

Snowflakes began to float in the air as I rolled along with the traffic. It wasn't a snow storm, but a few random flakes blowing around hovering reluctantly in the space between from whence they came and the place where they were destined to be. That's much how I felt right now; between two worlds. Maybe I preferred staying in the alternate universe rather than the one that's supposed to be real.

(continued)

amofiga
amofiga
173 Followers