Sunrise Sunset Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kneel!" I commanded. Again, I had to steady her somewhat as she did it. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face into my lap. "What do you smell now, Jenny? Do you smell pussy?"

"No Uncle Mike. I smell your cock and balls."

"Very good," I said with mock sarcasm. "Do you like that smell?"

"Yes, Uncle Mike."

I leaned back and opened my thighs. Again, I pulled her face to my crotch. "Lick!" I commanded as I held her mouth to my scrotum. She began licking my balls.

"Ummm, that's very good Jenny. You must be a bad girl who loves licking men's balls. You do it so well. You must have licked a lot of balls." I leaned back a little more and lifted my sack. "Lick under them!" I commanded. She immediately licked that wonderfully sensitive area between my asshole and scrotum. "Ummmm, Jenny. You are so fucking bad Jenny. I used her hair to lift her head. You are indeed a true ball licker. How about sucking cocks? Are you a bad girl cocksucker as well?"

"Yes Uncle Mike," she answered.

"Yes what?" I demanded.

"I am a bad girl cocksucker."

I lifted her head by the handful of hair I was still gripping and pushed her mouth to the head of my cock. "Open your mouth!" I commended.

As soon as she did, I pushed her mouth down onto my shaft. "Now mouth-fuck that cock," I demanded raising and lowering her head by the shock of hair in my fist. She didn't need any prodding or forcing. She worked her mouth with exquisite rhythm. She knew what she was doing, and knew what I wanted her to do.

I had no intent of cumming in her mouth, not yet anyway, so after a few minutes, I told her, "Stand up." She complied. I stood, turned her and undid the nylon strap through her wrist cuffs. I sat her on the bed, and demanded, "Slide up to the headboard."

She scooted back until she was up against the headboard. I took each wrist, ran a strap through the D-ring and secured it to the headboard with her arms spread wide. Then I did the same with her ankle cuffs, raising each leg and spreading it out so that she was completely open and vulnerable. It was a sight that made my heart pound. Both orifices of her female crotch were fully exposed; her hands secured away from her body so that she could not cover or defend herself in any way. She was completely vulnerable, defenseless. I was in complete control of her. If I had so wished or was of such mindset, could do her genuine harm. The fact that I could, yet knew that I would never do it; the fact that she trusted me enough to allow herself to be bound open like this, gave me a powerfully emotional rush like I had never experienced. I was glad that the blindfold prevented her from seeing my eyes moisten at seeing this woman offer herself so completely to me. All I could do was look, and marvel, and worship this gentle, sweet, trusting woman. Yes, I think at that moment, I truly did worship her. I simultaneously felt such control, yet felt so protective. I felt immense gratitude to her, if that made any sense at all.

I pushed myself back into role. "So bad girl Jenny, I hope you know that I can do any fucking thing I want to with you right now, and you have no way to stop me. I can stick whatever I want into any hole I want and you would have to take it. What do you think I should do with you?"

"What you wish Uncle Mike," she said with a voice that carried the element of a whimper. "Do whatever you wish to me."

"Well, my sweet, bad girl Jenny, I think I might wish to stick my cock into you, but I'm not quite sure yet where I should put it. I'm not totally sure just which of your exposed and helpless holes that I would like to PENETRATE with my cock. She reacted when I shouted penetrate. I thought to myself, "Don't give up Jenny, Go with it."

I leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "I think Uncle Mike would like to penetrate Jenny's sweet helpless cunt hole. He'd like to push his hard cock all the way into her wet helpless cunt hole, and he would like to fuck her sweet helpless cunt hole! He thinks you'd better let it happen, because there's no fucking way you can stop it."

With that, I crawled between her bound up legs and pushed my erection into her. She strained at the bounds for a second, but I think only because of the initial feeling of penetration. She was certainly wet enough that it wouldn't hurt. I pulled it out, waved it under her nose, and thrust it back into her. I began fucking her with deliberate deep thrusts. "How's that feel my little bad girl? You like having your cunt hole fucked?"

"Yes, Uncle Mike. Penetrate me. Fuck your bad girl. She wants you to fuck her. Do it. Fuck me. Keep fucking me."

Some inner animal took over me. Some mammalian mating instinct drove me, and I thrust in and out of her like a bull. She strained at the bounds, but never uttered anything telling me to stop. She never used the safe word that would have made me stop. I kept demanding, "Take it you fucking bad girl! Take that cock up in your sopping wet cunt! Give me your cunt! Feel my cock fuck your cunt!"

I could feel my ejaculation coming, and I immediately pulled out of her. I grabbed my cock in my right hand and jerked it all over her face, smearing my semen across her cheeks and chin and nose. "Do you smell that?" I demanded. "Do you feel that?"

She had her mouth open to gather what she could as it pumped and flowed out of me, but I was hell bent on covering her sweet face rather than feeding it to her. Finally I collapsed onto her, my arms wrapped around her body. Several minutes passed and I lifted myself off of her.

"Oh, you're such a bad girl with such a messy stick gooey face. You're such a bad girl to make me cum like that. Would the bad girl like to cum herself. Would you like to cum? Tell me. Beg me."

"Uncle Mike, please let me cum. I want to cum so badly. Please let me cum."

"Well, I just might let you cum, but you have to promise me something."

"Anything Uncle Mike," she pleaded.

"You have to promise me that your cunt and your mouth and your ass are mine to use any time I want them; anywhere I want them. When I tell you to take off your panties and spread your legs for me, or tell you to get on your knees and open your mouth for me, you'd better damned well do it. Is that clear? You don't get to cum until you promise me that. Swear it and then, just maybe I'll help you to cum."

"Yes Uncle Mike. You have my promise. You can have me. My cunt and mouth and ass are yours, any time, any place, anyway you want. Please let me cum. Please."

I retrieved the vibrator from the floor, turned it on, and slowly slid it back into her ass. I slowly worked all of my fingers into her cunt while I watched her squirm and whimper. I was tempted to try for a complete fist fuck, but thought the better of it, at least not this time. I wondered if she had ever been fist fucked or if that was off limits.

"Beg me Jenny. Beg me." I said.

"Oh please Uncle Mike. I promise you can have me anyway you want me any time you want me. Please let me cum. Please!"

I lowered my face to her intoxicatingly fragrant wet crotch and began licking her entire crotch while working all of my fingers into her cunt. I held the vibrator into her asshole with my other hand while I licked her, and nibbled her, slowly, deliberately, lovingly. She squirmed and rotated her hips as much as the straps would allow until she bellowed out "OH JESUS GOD! OH MY GOD! OH SHIT!" It was like a dam bursting as she flooded my hand and face and soaked the sheets. Oh how I loved this wonderful ejaculating woman. Oh how I was so thankful for her in my life.

She finally went limp. I pulled my hand from her cunt and the vibrator from her ass. I leaned forward again on top of her. She lay still while we rested in the peaceful quiet of her room. Before I released her bonds, I had one more thing I needed to do. I brought my face next to hers and whispered into her ear. "Jenny, listen to me. I have to say this. It's important, and I need for you to hear it. No matter what I said today, no matter what I did today, you must understand something so very important to me. You must understand as deeply as you can, that I would never in my life, ever really hurt you. I would give up my life before I would ever hurt you, or let anyone else hurt you. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Uncle Mike," she said softly, but I could hear that she was weeping. I gently unfastened the restraints from her wrists and ankles, and lifted the blindfold from her eyes. Her face was wet with her tears and my semen. I kissed the tears from her eyes and kissed her lips softly. She folded her arms around me and buried her face into my chest. Oh God how good this felt. Oh God how I so loved holding her in my arms like this. How I loved protecting my sweet vulnerable Jenny.

We must have dozed for a while because when I looked at the clock it was nearly 2:00. She was rousing sleepily. "I have to get going," I told her. She looked into my eyes. "Uncle Mike, thank you for today. I mean it. I didn't know if....."

"Shhhhh." I said. I removed the cuffs from her wrists and ankles, but before I removed the collar, I said, "You will keep your promise to me, won't you?"

"I will Uncle Mike," she responded quietly before looking up into my eyes. I removed the collar, and we both replaced all of the items into the box. It was time for me to leave her again. How I hated this time of the day. How I wished that I could stay with her and just hold her naked body next to mine.

My drives back to the office after being with Jenny had become periods of reflection about her, me, us, Keith, Ellen. These times with her had become something more than I could have imagined. Our totally open sexual experience was more than I had expected or had ever been accustomed to in my life. It was simultaneously exhilarating, humbling, and frightening. One thing I was sure of, I wanted nothing to ever hurt this woman, but I didn't know how I could guarantee that. I could only hope that Keith felt that way. While I had grown so fond of her and our shared time, I prayed that she would always be safe and happy. I pulled into the parking lot knowing that I would soon, once again, make my re-entrance into what I started calling my real world.

(continued)

12