Sunset and the Husband's Kiss

Story Info
Slave Husband, Wife Worship.
886 words
3.66
30.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will narrate an incident today which happened on our first anniversary. We were holidaying in a beautiful hilly resort. The place was very famous for its sunset and couples used to kiss and smooch each other and declare their everlasting love while seeing the sun go down from the famous sunset site. When we reached the spot, my wife asked me to drive a little further. We stopped at a grove and we searched a place from where we could have a good view of the sunset. This was a completely secluded spot.

'I want to sit,' my wife said.

'I'll see what I can find around here for you, darling,' I replied.

'I think I have a better idea,' she said. 'Come on, get naked.'

I took off all my clothes and put them at her feet. She took the bundle of clothes and suddenly threw them down the valley. I was aghast. In horror, I tried to speak something but she suddenly put a finger on my lips and said, 'Chairs don't speak and they certainly don't wear clothes.' I knew what I was then. I was a chair. Whenever my wife tells me something, I always try to anticipate what she really wants from me. She wanted to sit so of course, in those hills, I was the best chair available. So I got on all fours and my wife regally sat over me, watching the woods, the valley and the setting sun. 'The sun is about to set now. I know you have been desperate to see the sunset at this place. If you lift your head towards the left, you can easily see the sunset. But, here's the catch. I want you to keep looking down till it's completely dark. I don't want you to see the sunset. Is that clear?'

My whole being rebelled against this injustice, as I saw it then. But the words that came out of my mouth were, 'Yes darling whatever you say.' Suddenly I saw that the last rays of the sun were playing on her feet. I asked her, 'Darling, can I watch your feet?'

'Yeah of course', she said absent-mindedly. I have always been obsessed with her beautiful feet and have spent many hours of my married life kissing them, licking them. But at that moment, her feet seemed heavenly. Through the leaves, the rays were playing on her feet and I kept looking mesmerized at them while my wife watched the sunset like the queen she was, sitting astride her naked husband. As I kept looking at her feet, the terror of being found out naked by somebody which had seized me a while back, dissipated and was replaced by the warm glow of love, of devotion. At that moment, I could have given my life for one kiss of her divine feet. Yet, for that I would have to bend and stretch myself and that would have disturbed my wife's repose. So, I decided not to do it. Suddenly, I heard my wife sigh, 'If only Jeff was here.'

Jeff was my wife's ex college friend and my subordinate at office. He was also one of my wife's fuck buddies. She continued, 'It would have been so nice to suck his cock or to even just hold and stroke his cock while watching the sunset sitting on your back.' I kept staring at her feet as it got dark. My cock was hard as steel and my mind was surfing on the waves of the deepest pleasure I have felt. Why I was feeling such immense pleasure, I have no idea. As it grew dark, she got up, came near my face and lifted her dress. Her ass enveloped my face, her gorgeous, heavenly ass that always left me powerless before her.

'You saw the vanilla couples kissing and smooching each other, didn't you. But we don't kiss like that, do we? I am so horny, so aroused right now. Give me the husband's kiss.' She bent over slightly and parting her ass cheeks, I kissed her rosebud (the first time I called it an asshole, she slapped me and said, 'Only men have assholes, because they are assholes. Women have rosebuds.'), then gently flicking it with my tongue, I fixed my lips on it and wiggled my tongue inside, smooching her with full intensity and fervour. This is what my wife referred to as the husband's kiss. Her logic was pretty simple. 'No boyfriend is going to kiss his girl like that. This is the secret kiss which only a husband gives to his wife.'

After our smooch ended, she suddenly jumped on me and spurred me on, saying, 'Com'on you horsie, take me to my car', She seized my ears as I understood I was a horse now. There were many pebbles and gravel on the path to our car but she urged me on, saying, 'I know you are in pain, darling, but withstand it for my sake, be proud that you have the opportunity to suffer for your wife.' Her words did not make sense to me. Yet I knew she was right and I knew I would withstand the greatest of pains for her simplest whims.

It was the most beautiful sunset of my life.