Sunset On The Balcony

Story Info
They experience sex on the balcony.
2.7k words
4.49
36.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had always been interested in the wilder side of life. I had just left my husband not many months before. Jess and I sat in the living room of our house talking as we had an adult video playing in the background. We spoke a lot of relationships. We had recently entered into one together. I found that he had a very strong sexual appetite. It intrigued me. I was asking a lot of questions about the different things that he was into. Soon the topic of open relationships came to surface. He made his wish known that he wanted to have an open relationship.

Well, then it appeared that what he wanted wasn't really an open relationship, it more into like alternative lifestyles along the lines of swingers and swapping. I was pretty much an open-minded person. So after a rather lengthy discussion we agreed that maybe we would try to incorporate this into our relationship.

We started going to all the sex stores. We didn't frequent the softer ones we went to the ones that were totally closed in; walking into them was like entering into a whole different world. They were always full of men of all ages. I recall I was always the only woman in there. It was always noticed and the cashier would always seem to comment that they rarely had females in the store. Some would ask me to go into booths with them. I would just stay with Jess and we would find the small books that were like personals. We always chose the local ones to search through. We would take them home and we would lay in bed looking through them while we were petting and teasing each other, as we tried to make this an mutual us thing. Often we would end up forgetting the entire book and spend hours fucking.

Finally we found a couple that interested the both of us. We made the call and left a message with the information requested. Soon the phone rang and it was them, they were both on the line. Jess wanted me to go and pick up the other phone so that we could all talk together. We all introduced ourselves. We spoke

briefly and got to know a little bit about one another. Then we all agreed to meet for dinner at a small cafe halfway between their house and ours. This was planned for a Friday evening. We had discussed the possibility of making it a weekend if we hit it off in person.

Friday came, I came home from work and I made myself an iced tea with lemon. I went into my bedroom and opened my closet. Standing there I tried to decide what I was going to wear. I heard the door open to the apartment. I pulled out a backless black dress and laid it on the bed. I thought of what could happen this evening after dinner. The thought of being with another woman excited me, the thought of being with another man made my pussy feel swollen, I could feel my juices trickling inside my folds. Jess called out for me as I heard him tossing his keys on the coffee table. I left our bedroom and walked down the hall. I walked into the living room. Jess was sitting on the couch. I sat down beside him.

Jess had slapped in another adult movie and was fast-forwarding through the ads. Then he sat down the remote and started watching the movie. We sat there talking about the upcoming evening. Jess undid his pants and he took his cock out of his pants and started stroking it. His hand moving over the huge vein covered shaft mesmerized me. I could feel my panties getting wet as I watched him. The head of his cock swelled huge and slightly darkened. I swallowed slowly as I watch a drop of precum form on the slit at the tip of his cock. He groaned as his hips strained upwards. I shifted on the couch. Jess took his finger and caught the drop of precum on the tip of it. He moved his finger from the tip of his cock and I moaned as I watched it string out then the thin thread broke. Jess looked over at me, smiling. He quietly said to me,

"Take off your panties, now, I want to see your cunt."

I sat my iced tea down on the table. I stood up and slid my hands up under my skirt and slid my soaked panties off. Jess asked me for my panties, I bent down and picked them up off of the floor. I silently handed them to him and sat down on the couch, one foot resting on the floor the other resting up on the back of the couch. My pulsing wet pussy exposed for him to see. He whispered for me to spread it open for him. I slid my fingers in between the swollen and wet outer lips, slowly opening my hot pussy for him to see. He took the tip of his finger that was moistened with his precum and he slowly rubbed the precum over it. I moaned as his fingertip slid over my swollen hard clit.

I watched as Jess took my panties and held them up to his nose, smelling my scent from the wet crotch. He took my panties and rubbed another drop of precum from the tip of his hard cock onto the crotch. Smiling at me he softly asked me if I wanted to taste myself. I silently nodded at him. He asked me to open my mouth, I moaned as I did what he asked. He then placed the drenched cotton crotch of my panties against my lips. I groaned as I sucked it into my mouth. Jess growled for me to suck our juices from them and asked me to play with myself.

I slid my other hand down to my hot throbbing cunt. Holding the outer lips open with one hand my finger from the other hand found my ultra sensitive clit. I leaned my head back, moaning as I slowly rubbed my twitching clit. I continued to suck our juices from my panties. Oh god how I loved the taste of myself mixed with the faint taste of his precum. Jess watched as my finger moved over my clit, rubbing and circling, my hips began thrusting back and forth. I raised my head and watched as he stroked his swollen cock. He held the base of his cock between his spread fingers, his hand pressing down hard against his groin. He slid his other hand up and down the shaft as he clenched it tight. I rubbed my clit faster and harder; my panties still in my mouth. My satin smooth thighs quivered and my hips began rocking back forth faster.

Jess had precum dribbling from the head of his cock, running down over the huge head, sliding onto the shaft, his stroking hand catching it and using it for lubrication. His hips were thrusting with his strokes. He glanced over at the movie then back at me. I gasped as I slid my finger into my hot tight hole. My fiery velvet walls clenched my finger tight as I slid my clit between two of my fingertips and rubbed hard and fast. I opened my mouth, my panties fell onto my tummy, I began panting and moaning. My finger thrust in and out of my spasming pussy hard and fast, my moans became louder and louder.

Jess grabbed the base of his cock with his fingers, he groaned as his other hand worked his cock, harder and faster. I watched as his cock swelled bigger, the veins popped out more. He watched me as my hands worked my cunt harder. My hips thrusting back and forth, circling, grinding hard against my hands.

Jess suddenly stopped working his cock and he asked me if I liked what was on the movie. I looked over at the television screen. I saw a woman leaned over the hood of a car in dark parking lot, a man was pumping into her furiously. There were people walking to and from their cars as the couple fucked. I moaned,

"Yes, you know that I love to be watched."

Jess stood up and he took my hand, helped me up from the couch. I followed him over to the sliding glass door that led out to our balcony. As we opened the door the phone rang. He whispered for me to answer it. I released his hand and walked over to the phone. Picking it up I spoke into the receiver. My back was towards Jess. I jumped as I felt his hand slide under my skirt and in between my thighs. I motioned for him to stop. He just chuckled and smiled, slowly shaking his head no. His finger found my clit; he started rubbing it hard and fast as I tried to speak to the person on the other end. I grabbed the edge of the kitchen counter, leaning against it, my hips thrust back and forth. I held my breath trying not to moan into the phone.

Oh god; he was going to make me cum. I fought for control. Jess' fingers relentlessly took me there. I breathlessly continued to talk to the person on the other end of the phone. I felt a slight embarrassment as the woman on the other end began to ask me if I was ok. I tried to reassure her that I was. The more I spoke the harder and faster Jess rubbed my clit. Finally I said goodbye and I dropped the phone onto the counter and I threw my head back, gasping and moaning. My hips moved wildly as he brought me closer and closer. Just as I cried out that I was gonna cum he stopped. I groaned and whimpered. My hips continued to move for a few seconds then slowed to a stop. I moaned as he took my hand.

As he led me out onto the balcony he asked me who was on the phone. I breathlessly told him that it was the wife of the couple we were supposed to meet for dinner later. I told him that they had asked to postpone it till the next night. That their daughter had gone into labor and they were going to meet her at the hospital. He smiled. He placed his hands on my shoulders and turned me around. He leaned me over the railing. I felt him slide my skirt up in the back. I moaned as he pressed his hard cock between my ass cheeks. My tiny pink asshole twitched against the shaft of his cock. He slowly ground his hips against me.

I looked out over into the yard of the house beside us. The day’s sunlight was slowly setting. It was quickly growing darker. I moaned as I saw the man that lived next door looking up at me from where he sat at their dining table. I watched as people walked down the side walk.

Jess slid his hands over my ass and spread my legs apart. I felt him press the head of his cock against my tight wet slit. His cock was so hard it felt like my outer lips were stretched beyond their limits. I trembled as he pressed harder against me, the head of his cock gliding into my pussy. My hands clenched the railing as I trembled. My clit was throbbing, I could feel the heightened ache for release rise. My pussy walls spasmed around Jess' hard cock head.

Jess hissed as he slowly slid his cock farther into my molten hot cunt. I could feel every vein as he slid inside me. He grabbed my hips and held me firmly in place as he buried his cock deep into my cunt. I could feel my walls rippling around his massive size. He slid his arms around me and leaned against me. He whispered into my ear,

"Do you want it slow and easy or fast and hard?"

I whispered back,

"Hard and fast baby, I need to cum so bad."

Jess slowly withdrew and then he slammed into my pussy hard. I cried out softly, trying to keep quiet as he began pumping in and out of my pussy. With each thrust the railing pressed into my abdomen, making me moan and whimper. He slammed in and out of my cunt mercilessly. The head of his cock hitting the back of my pussy hard with each stroke. He clasped me against him as he fucked me. My hips pushed back against each thrust, grinding and circling. My pussy walls sucked at his cock trying to keep him deep inside. They began contracting around him. I panted and moaned. I watched as the neighbor left the table.

Jess began grunting like an animal; he pumped harder into my cunt. I cried out just as the little old lady that lived in the apartment below us slowly walked around the corner and down the walkway. She smiled up at me and waved. I bit my lip hard to keep from screaming out as I felt my orgasm begin. She called out to me,

"Good evening Marci, the grandkids will be here tomorrow. We are going to bake some cookies, would you and your young man like some?"

My body rocked back and forth slightly. I gripped the rail tightly trying to keep still so that she wouldn't ask me if anything were wrong. I could feel Jess' cock jerking inside me. I couldn't hold it any longer. I felt my hot cum explode and flow over Jess' cock as he pressed deep inside of me. I open my mouth and gasped as I tried to answer her. The words came out almost as a shout, I panted as I struggled for air as I spoke,

"Thank you"... panting... "Mrs. Brown"... gasping... "we would love"... moaning... "some of your"... groaning... "oh god! Cookies!"

Behind me Jess groaned as he ground hard into my cunt, his balls pressed against my twitching clit. He let his head fall back as he spilled his hot cum deep inside me. I felt another wave of cum flood my cunt, drenching his cock. Our cum trickled out of my pussy, covering his balls, wetting his stomach and slowly trickling down my thighs. His fingers digging into my tummy, his cock throbbing and jerking as he shot wad after wad of his cum against the back of my cunt.

I smiled trying to appear as normal as possible at Mrs. Brown as she waved and told me to have a wonderful time with my young man. I waved back as Jess rested against me. I could feel his cock twitching inside me. She slowly made her way around the corner of the building. Jess murmured in my ear,

" You were too sexy baby, I think that our neighbors may be seeing alot more of us out here on the balcony watching the sunset and then watching the stars."

I blushed and whispered back,

"MMMMMMmmmm baby, as long as we don't give Mrs. Brown a heart attack."

I sighed as I felt Jess' spent cock slip from within me. I moved slightly as our mixed cum dribbled out of my pussy and ran down my thighs. Jess released me and he slid his hand between my thighs, catching some of our cum and bring his hand around me. His wet fingers slid into my mouth and I leaned back against him, moaning softly, as I sucked our cum from his fingers. He gently nibbled at my neck and then he whispered,

"Come on, lets go inside so we can eat a late dinner. I already want dessert."

I laughed softly, reaching behind me, slipping my skirt back down over my ass. I turned and I took his hand and we walked back inside. I smiled to myself as my thighs slid easily against each other as I walked, our cum was a wonderful lubricant.