Sunshine Cures All Ills Ch. 01

Story Info
Discovered.
2.4k words
4.04
64.4k
29

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers

Author's note. I had a little fun with this one.

*****

Thursday after work:

"Yea, the little mouse is out getin' us some beer for tonight. She wasn't gonna do it, but I sweet talked her into it again."

I had just walked into our apartment's kitchen and I heard my new husband Mark talking on the phone. He promised me that he'd never call me mouse again. I was starting to close the back door when he started talking again.

"God she was good. You had no idea, drained me royally. I haven't come like that in a long time. It's a great day."

Marc and I had a quickie this morning. I ended up running late, but riding him this morning was pretty good. I was about to say something when he started talking again.

"Yea, she swallowed like she always does. And that was after Michelle and I fucked this morning. Made Michelle late. She was pissed, but what the fuck did I care. Tell 'em some lies that you love them so and say they're the best."

My heart stopped.

"What the fuck, I got some pussy the first thing this morning and some head for lunch and now poker tonight and a couple of beers. Man this is gonna be a great day."

He was quiet while he listened on the phone. I could hear my own heart, my own breaking heart. Then he continued, "If Michelle wasn't gonna hang around tonight, we'd be able to compare notes on who is getting the most on the side. I think that I'm winning, but Deandre could be getting more. He's got his fuckin' sister-in-law living in the house. Me, I only work around my little fat drunk bitch."

My soul was ripped from my chest, but my head was working overtime. I slowly backed out of the kitchen quietly taking the 12 pack off the table while shutting the door without a sound.

I walked quickly back to the parking lot, torn between crying and screaming, or reaching for a tire iron. Damn new cars, have to take apart half the trunk to get to the spare and the jack.

I drove slowly out of the parking lot. It became so clear to me. All the little disjointed things that I paid no attention to immediately came together into one picture, one evil picture. This was not the marriage I thought I had. He was not the man I thought I wed. I drove on to the nearby Jewels parking lot to think, and hide in their sea of cars and grocery carts.

Married two months and this is what he's all about? Doesn't give a shit about me? The mouse? And he can't keep it in his pants. He's getting head during the day? What kind of a life do I want to live? No one deserves to be abused, not this woman anyway. This isn't a decision I want to make right here and now. Want is no longer part of it. I have to.

Just because I don't confront people easily, it doesn't mean I want to be walked on. Damn it, I shouldn't be walked on. I thought I fell in love with someone. I guess that he didn't fall in love with me. This isn't what love is all about.

Mark and his friends from high school have their poker game tonight. He sounded as if he was talking to Corey, one of the 'Fab 4'. Four high school jocks who always thought highly of themselves, very highly of themselves, to highly of themselves. I guess rules don't apply to them.

I realized that I had a choice to make right now. I could be walked on, walk out, or walk all over him. What did I learn from my parents and my aunts and uncles? I was born a Gabowski, a Michelle Gabowski. Named after a grandmother, Michalina. Damn proud family. Survivors. A family that thrives when things are down. We don't give up. That sukinsyn, that son of a bitch, he was going to pay.

I graduated in the top 10% of my class. Mark was a jock in the bottom 25%. He always fucked around, never serious. Always in charge. Not anymore.

In a flash I realized what I was going to do. That dupek, that asshole was going to pay and I wasn't going to do the heavy lifting. I was going to let some sunshine into his life. To do that I needed to know more. About who he's fucking, who he's fucked with, who he's fucked over. Some of those people should be very pissed about what he's doing, who he's screwing. What I'd give to be a fly on the wall tonight. My phone rang and it was Mark. I suddenly knew how to be that fly.

"Hi honey, how is the beer run going? They're going to be here in less than an hour and I'm a little worried about you."

"Oh Mark, I got out of the hospital real late. The lines to get out of the parking garage were long. Must be a problem with the visitors paying again. I'm going to be late. Could you be an angel and run and get the beer and be a sweetie for me? Huh? Please?"

"I was planning on you getting it today honey. I'm setting things up for tonight here. I was counting on you."

"Mark, why don't you go to that big place on the Milwaukee ave near Niles and pick up a case of that craft beer you really love? You know that one. I know that they're about $5-6 each, but you deserve it honey. I'll get home in a bit and finish setting up for you. If they arrive before you get back, I'll invite them in. Will that work out for you?"

"Oh honey, that's really great, I'll leave right away. Love you. See you later."

I gave him 10 minutes and slowly pulled through the parking lot of the apartment complex we rent at. The spot where he had been parked was now empty. I got into the apartment quickly. Going to the bedroom, I pulled out my tablet from the back of the closet, my trusty old tablet. I got a new one for the wedding and this one was in storage.

Turning it on, I went to Google and set up a new Gmail account. No one would know it existed, so no one would contact me there. No mistakes. A couple more set ups and I logged into a video session. Then I invited me on my regular account on my phone to join in. My phone browser chimed, I connected. My fly on the wall had arrived.

I made sure that no noise from my phone would be broadcast on the tablet. I needed to able to hear all the sounds from my phone. We have a fair data plan, but at this point, I didn't care what the cost was going to be. I made sure that all other processes were turned off, anything that could make noise or interrupt, like those annoying re-scan pop-ups.

I covered the screen with some black felt. Then I placed it on the top of the china cabinet, hidden among my nick-knacks. The cord went down the wall behind it and I wouldn't have to worry about its drained battery.

Now the testing. What could I see and what could I hear? It only took me a couple of minutes to get a great view of the table where they play poker. Unless somebody moved several things on the top of the cabinet, they would only see my normal collection on top. With the amount of dust I found, I knew that Mark never looked up here. Dusting was his job. By clinking glasses as my sound test, I could hear just more than the slightest of sounds.

Mouse? No one suspects a mouse do they? That gówno, that piece of shit.

I had to be out of the apartment if I was going to hear what was going on. A rom com would do it. Mark hates any chick flick, and the one playing at the multiplex would be a great excuse. The fab four usually start around 6:30 - 7 PM and the movie starts at 7:30. I checked my phone one more time. All was in working order.

I didn't want the dupek, the asshole to touch me again, to fuck me again. Yesterday the afternoon supervisor at the hospital had asked for volunteers to staff the 3-11 shift the rest of this week and next week. One nurse had a death in the family, out of state. Another went on maternity leave a month sooner than planned while the third had a car accident and was to be out the next 10 days. I won't have to be home with the dupek for a while. I can get plenty of overtime and the dupek will be thrilled. That's going to be money he's never going to see.

I grabbed the normal things for their poker night and set it all up. I had just finished when the doorbell rang. It was Cory. I grabbed a beer from the fridge for him and directed him to the living room to wait. I busied myself in the kitchen, awaiting the remaining three.

Hiding in a corner of the local coffee shop, I plastered the phone to my face with headphones plugged in so no one can hear that gówno I'm listening to. I've got a legal pad out taking notes. It's only been 10 minutes, but I'm on my second page of notes.

It was silent for a couple of minutes when I heard Cory talk. "Hey Mark, it was great that your bitch talked you into getting these craft beers for us. This one's mighty good. belch" They all chuckled. "BELCH" and they all started laughing.

"Well Cory, the coke you've brought today has been great. What do you think Deandre? Good coke?"

"Don't do no nose candy. You know that I'm tested at work. You fuckin' assholes..."

Kevin broke in with "Good thing they don't test you for extra pussy." and the four of them laughed.

Then I heard Mark break in, "You know guys, Michelle is working PMs all next week. Instead of a little poker next Thursday, why don't we all get a little extra on the side. My little whore's boyfriend is over the road next week. I'll be free and clear."

Cory piped up "You gonna have her here?"

"Fuck no, you know my rules, never bring'em home. Almost got caught about a month ago at her place, but I popped out the window in time. No, I'm going set it up and fuck her brains out for the entire evening. All I gotta do is bring a deep dish pizza and the vodka. The little fat-assed bitch loves her vodka and pizza. You set something up Cory?"

Cory looked at his hand and motioned for 2 cards, mister poker face threw his cards down in disgust. "Since you're all married and I'm not, all I gotta do is call up my little Alicia P and tell her I've got some nose candy for her. Can that girl fuck when she's snorting. Pick her up at the college, do a little coke and a whole lot of fucking.

"You know, I don't even have to get back to my apartment. Once she's snorted, she'll do whatever I tell her. One snort and she's mine. Don't get any better than that. That is until I tire of her."

Then Mark spoke up again "Hey Deandre, are you playing poker or are you playing with yourself?"

"WhatthefuckyoutalkingtmeMotherfucker?" The four of them laughed. "First off, give me three cards. Second off, you fuckers have to leave home to do this shit. I got my extra piece of ass livin' with me. I can get Shannell to see her mother and I fake a migraine and she won't get home till after 11. She's always smellin' of booze when she gets home. Boy, does her family drink. A couple of times she jumped my bones for some of my cock when she rolled on home. All I gotta do is throw her legs over my shoulders and fuck her sweet ass." At this he laughed, "she remembers the next day when her ass is sore." He took a swig of the beer, "Love dem bitches when dey loaded. All I do is look at Dawn and she pulls her panties off for me. She's my brother's wife, but she was a whore when he married her. He ain't using her, so I do."

Kevin asked for two cards. "Next Thursday looks good for me too. My little side cunt will always find time for me. It'll be our poker night, won't be a problem for me. She's got a little apartment. All I gotta do is be sure to take a shower there. Keep the same soap in my gym bag as we got at home. Not gonna slip up from a different soap or shampoo." He paused, "OK who's still in? I'm raising."

Those dupeks laughed and played poker for the next hour while I sat there. I was seething with anger, or almost crying from the pain. When I didn't think it could get any worse, I found out who they went after.

Cory was tossing his cards in and said. "I think I gotta get a new whore in the wings. I don't know how long this one'll last. I gotta do like we always do. Find somebody damaged and fuck with their heads."

Mark answered, "You bet, gotta have at least two or three possibilities in the wings. Can't depend on any of them staying for long or they got some turn off or you get tired of 'em. Never know when one is gonna quit on you. My little whore was lonely for her over the road trucker boyfriend, and she loves her vodka. It only took me a couple of weeks to get in her pants. Kept her high, played with her being alone. Not hard work if you can find it." And the four of them laughed.

I was sick to my stomach. Was this who these dupeks really were? And I married one of them?

wieliczka
wieliczka
820 Followers