Supanova Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,039 Followers

"Ah here she is Matt, your girl sure takes forever to change!" I joked and handed the phone to Kat. As she took it in her hand, her eyes pleaded up at me. My face had returned to a stony visage as I dragged my veiny cock in and out of her depths, holding her stocking clad legs in the air above her.

"H-Hello?" she relented, realizing I had no intention of mercy, and perhaps realizing the price I planned to extract for fucking her pussy. Vera smiled and rubbed her pussy a little, turned on by the game being played now at Kat's expense.

"Oh, hey baby! I... miss you!" She stated through clenched teeth, her icy demeanor returning to glare up at me as I controlled and manipulated her body, her pleasure, her relationship.

"Yeah, I'm doing great, but I wish you were here!" she held the phone from her face before she could lie further and stifled a moan as I slowly reached her cervix with my cock. My arms gripped the couch to either side of her pale rib cage as my hips thrust at into her rhythmically.

"Ye-yeah I'm still here," she stuttered as she tried to listen to her fiancé through the euphoria and building orgasm, "Just doing a photoshoot, you know how it is at cons. Always gotta take the hotel room pics..."

I started to pick up the pace, and she grunted before stuffing the phone in Vera's face frantically and holding a hand over her own mouth to muffle her cries. Vera looked at it confusedly before taking it gingerly and continuing the conversation.

"Hey Matt, it's Vera! Kat has to pose real quick for Marcus... how are you?" She playfully stuck her tongue out at us as I grabbed Katyuska by the throat and attempted to leverage myself deeper into her. I could feel my cock trying to find more space as the position shortened her vagina and if not for my hand on her throat the cries would have been a lot louder. Vera turned away from us giggling and continued to fabricate as Kat's second orgasm pulsed through her body. I saw a tear run down her cheek as her conflicted mind succumbed to the pleasure. I could feel her velvet walls juicing like mad, somehow continuing to seek pleasure through the bruising her vagina was enduring.

"Oh yeah, she looks so hot right now! I wish you could see her now, you are just such a lucky guy!" She glanced back at us as I used one hand on Katyuska's bare ass to guide her into doggystyle on the couch.

"Oh no, Matt! Kat has been such a good girl! She is so faithful and won't shut up about you! You know she only has eyes for you..." Vera sat back to watch as I positioned my cock at her glistening pussy again. In a haze, Katyuska wiggled backwards onto my cock, trying to will it into her, but not before I reached forward to grab a fistful of hair and use it to pull her back onto my waiting member.

"Uuunnnhhgggg," she groaned loudly as my cock penetrated her in this familiar position of submission. Vera giggled as she watched Katyuska's body betray her with another building orgasm as my cock slowly seated itself deep in her passageway. I began to hammer rapidly into her, and Vera's eyes lit up and held a hand over the mouthpiece as Katyuska began to emanate stifled cries.

"Oh! Umm.. something fell over, I'm picking it up now," Vera lied, stroking her own pussy as she watched Vera's ass and legs twitch. I could feel her steaming velvet pussy clenching rapidly on my hammering penis, her face buried in the couch as she struggled to stifle her loud orgasm. I slowly withdrew from Kat's quivering pussy to watch her body shake beneath me. Just under 5 minutes to make her cum 3 times, I mused; talk about pent up sexual energy! I stood up from the couch and turned to Vera, my cock hanging menacingly between my legs, Katyuska's juices dripping from it.

"Oh, my turn for pictures now!" she giggled into the phone right before she placed the phone into my waiting palm.

"Hey Matt, Marcus again," I said flatly as I grabbed Vera's head and slammed her open mouth unceremoniously onto my member.

"So, you guys are doing a photoshoot, now?" Matt tried to make smalltalk as he stifled his notorious hatred for me.

"Yeah, the normal shit at con's. You know how it is, fucking pictures all the time... It's a bummer you couldn't be here to handle some of this extra photography stuff! Right now, I'm making the girls sprint back and forth in the room to work up a sweat. Lighting is really good so we get some glistening shots of their SuckerPunch cosplays. Gotta work up a sweat to really capture the effect." I confided with him as I continued to use Vera as a fleshlight, climbing onto the couch to pin her head against the wall while I forced myself deeper. We were all working up a sweat, and I figured the line would cover for their heavy breathing.

"Yeah talk about shitty timing with work," he muttered into my ear, but I was too focused on wrapping a hand into Vera's blonde hair.

"Here, talk to Kat. Work, work, work, you know?" I chuckled and tossed the phone to Kat's recovering body. She quickly scrabbled to pick up the phone as I turned my attention to seeing if any of my previous practice with Vera had stuck.

"Heeeyyyyy baaaby! Yeah, I wore the Sweet Pea outfit today... Of course people were staring at me, but you know how I am baby! It's even less risqué than most! Yeah these sprints are killing me!" she murmured into her phone as Vera's throat began to accommodate my cock. Pinned to the wall, her eyes glistened up at me as I used my legs to pump my cock in and out of her throat. Reaching down, I pinched her nose as I sank my full weight into her, pinning her body beneath me. Counting from ten, I held her face in place as her eyes turned red and her hands slapped at my thighs helplessly.

Katyuska continued to chat as I released Vera from her prison, doubled over choking and gasping. Gripping her hair, I dragged her over until she was kneeling on all fours next to Kat. Concern crept over Kat's face as she looked at us while trying to maintain a level voice with Matt. I indicated for her to flip over, which she did immediately while making plans with her fiancé, wiggling her cheeks at me.

"We should totally go to that new restaurant when I'm back! I'm so excited to be back in your arms!" she frantically flipped the phone over and covered it with her arm as she felt me pull her thong aside and spread her asscheeks.

"HuuunnNNHHH," she moaned as I slid deftly into her waiting asshole. Releasing her from my cock briefly, I stepped up onto the couch to position myself for the deep plow. She shot her arm away from herself in anticipation and gave the phone to Vera.

"Hey Matt," Vera quickly exclaimed, "Sorry, your fiancé is struggling with her outfit. She's trying to fix it now."

Squatting over Katyuska's prone body, I lifted her head by a fistful of hair as I lowered my cock forcefully into her waiting backdoor. Hissing through her teeth, her ass flexed upward into my intrusive cock as her body instinctively surrendered to my anal pounding. Leaning over her, I kissed her fully on the mouth as I kept my cock deep inside her. Her face was contorted in pain from the hairpulling, but her body shuddered involuntarily from the new gesture. Holding her lips to mine, I bounced up and down on her, slamming her organs deeper into the couch as I listened to Vera prattle on with a skeptical Matt.

"Uh huh, you know I keep an eye on her Matt. You've known me for like 6 years! Of course I'd look out for you... just make sure I'm in the wedding, ok?" she smirked as she watched her mentor and friend get pounded into the couch like a cheap prostitute, enjoying every second of it. I finally released Katyuska's hair and let her bite the couch cushion as she rode out my fury, reaching over to grab Vera by the hair and laying her head on Katyuska's lower back. She grinned up at me as she tried to speak over the sounds of my cock stretching out Kat's sphincter and my thighs bouncing off her perfect globes. Noticing the saliva was dissipating on my cock, I withdrew and aimed it at Vera's face.

"Oh yeah? How has that been?" she mumbled into the phone before her lips parted to accommodate my interrupting member. Wadding up her hair into a ponytail, I kept her head still as I slid in and out of her mouth, forceful enough to pleasure myself, but not too much that her gag reflex would interrupt the phone call.

"Mmmmhmmmm?" she mumbled around my cock, saliva starting to drip down her face as she struggled to keep her composure and conversation going.

"Erhk! Mmmhumm" her eyes were looking up at me fearfully as I extracted my pleasure from her delicate mouth that was struggling to do double duty. Another tear slid down her cute face as I grinned wickedly down at her resting head on Kat. I slowly stepped back from Kat and pulled her by her hair forward until she had to use her free hand to support her leaning body on the couch, my cock never once vacating her mouth.

"Glomp glmmphg" her throat was now contributing to her responses as I locked her head in place and tried to push my cock down her throat. Tears were streaming down her face now as I slowly pushed and prodded my cock to deeper depths. She held the phone far from her face until I finally released my cock from her throat and mouth. Gasping, she panted back into the phone,

"Oh sorry Matt... pu-putting on makeup! Here talk-Kat, I have to finish makeup and take pi-huuuuulllkgggg!" Kat snatched the phone from her hand mid-sentence and quickly held it to her ear as I resumed throatfucking Vera. Taking a pause, I gripped Katyuska's hips and pulled her off the couch so her knees rested on the floor.

"Hey baby! Vera's trying on a different outfit now. Uh huh, Marcus got us all separate suites, so you have nothing to worry about!" she giggled as she felt Vera's face being plundered right above her butt, "No, I didn't hear anything? Maybe it was the door."

I continued to deface Vera's mouth and throat as she kneeled on all fours, pulling her forward by her throat so that I could fit my cock deeper into her. I could feel my balls boiling as I pillaged Vera's mouth to prep it for the final fucking as Matt unknowingly participated. Satisfied with the amount of slobber coating my cock again, I lifted Vera by her hair again and easily tossed her over Katyuska's body so there were 4 orifices glistening at me in between the two sets of spread legs.

"I'm back!" Vera giggled into the phone as I fingered her and Katyuska simultaneously. Spitting on Vera's asshole, I slipped a few fingers inside her pussy and ass and attempted to touch them through the thin membrane in her. Finger-fucking her, I placed my cock back into Katyuska's pussy and listened in on their shaky dialogue.

"Uh huh... we're probably, going to be... going to the afterparty," Kat struggled to get out, as her body gushed around my cock. I could tell Vera's eyes were closed as I pistoned my hand in and out of her orifices, and she tried to conceal her moans with giggling. I withdrew my cock and lined it up at the top, pushing ever so slowly into Vera's waiting asshole.

"OwwwoOOHHHHH," she arched her back and groaned as her asshole readjusted to the size. Katyuska looked at her sharply and tried to cover the mic with her hand while mumbling something about stubbing her foot.

"No honey, Marcus is working on his equipment!" she assured. My cock popped in and out of Vera's asshole a few times and she gritted her teeth while gripping the couch until I slid my cock down and into her pussy. She moaned as her other orifice adjusted to the size, and then whimpered when I left her pussy vacant to harshly punch Katyuska's sphincter.

"HuHNN!" Kat cried out at the invader, "...Oh I fucking slipped and smeared my lipstick baby! Uh huh? Erummm?"

I was getting close now as I started roughly fucking her ass, my hips slapping her glistening ass. Swapping to the last hole, I concurrently slipped 3 fingers in Vera's tight pussy. Katyuska grunted as her body and mind unified in pleasure, her infidelity pushing her to a mind-blowing orgasm as her pussy grasped my cock. Pressing the speaker button, she dropped the phone in front of her to focus on her climax.

"I... have, to-go... baby! I loveyou...SOmuch!" she barely got out as her hips began to shudder, causing Vera to fall off her. As I heard him begin to go through his goodbyes, I rammed my cock deep into her one last time, causing her to squeal into the couch cushion.

Pulling out in a fluid motion, I stood up and walked around to their waiting faces. Gripping Katyuska by the hair and pulling her up in a familiar pose, I gripped my cock in a vice grip and aimed for her face. Grunting, my cock shot hot cum in a shotgun pattern straight into Kat's face, a strand hitting Vera's mouth. Katyuska winced as the second rope hit her eye, and I slipped my cock into her mouth as it continued trying to spit out the last amount of cum.

"Bye Matt!!!" Vera laughed as Kat scrabbled around looking for her phone as she came down from her euphoric state. With only one eye available, it took her a few seconds, but she finally found it, killed the call, and collapsed onto the couch with Vera. I collapsed next to them, holding my expended member.

"Fuuuck! So, you guys think we should actually take some pictures before the afterparty? He might be suspicious."

rayne416
rayne416
1,039 Followers
12