Supanova Ch. 02

Story Info
An expected visitor joins our "afterparty".
8.3k words
4.79
26.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,010 Followers

LEP Ch04: Supanova Part 2

By Rayne416

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is fiction and contains, rough anal, pain, humiliation and degradation, ass to mouth, and rough oral; if you don't like these themes, please do not read or rate it. This work is purely fantasy, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

Vera grabbed at my cock through my slacks as I fumbled with the hotel keycard. When it finally unlocked, I playfully pushed her through and then turned to watch as Katuska gingerly walked down the hall to catch up with us. Her icy demeanor was almost undetectable now, her cheeks flush with blood, her eyes distracted. When she caught up to me holding the door open for her, she stepped through and sucked in a deep breath as she walked past me. Sure enough, I wound up and laid a hard hand on her rear, causing her to half scream, half grunt as she fell forward into the room. Vera was there, catching her gently and immediately gripping her asscheeks to massage them.

"How are you feeling, my pretty little thing?" Vera asked sweetly as Katyuska moaned into her neck. Lifting Kat's silken teddy and pulling aside her black panties, she revealed the bright teal gem sticking out from between her blushing asscheeks. It had been Vera's idea to stuff her with a buttplug for the afterparty, and the two of us had taken every opportunity to make her uncomfortable throughout the evening. Katyuska was dressed as some Daisy doll I'd heard about, with bright blue butterfly wings, an aqua ombre teddy that neglected to cover her black panties, and white stockings with bows. I had a tough time keeping up with all the anime and outfits that existed out there, but I had no complaints about this one.

Vera was dressed a little more conservatively in a Samus Aran Zerosuit, her platinum blonde hair matching the form-hugging suit. She admitted it had been a bit lazy for the afterparty, but she had lacked energy after I had intensified her throat training this afternoon. At the afterparty though, both had been especially horny, and taken every opportunity to grab or massage my cock through my pants as I took pictures of the party-goers. Katyuska had particularly taken the crowd by storm, apparently this Peacekeeper doll being a huge hit among men (and strangely women?) alike. God knows how many pictures I had taken of Katyuska and a random fan, Vera lurking in the background trying to go unnoticed as she put pressure on the anal plug. Some of the pictures had caught Katyuska's eyes unabashedly moaning as her butt plug was played with. Ever since she'd plugged Kat and then affixed her with a silver collar, Vera's mischief had known no bounds. All evening long I had enjoyed watching Katyuska startle from the sudden strike or grope of Vera or myself, her asshole a communal toy that she struggled to hide amidst her fans. Vera's mischief had even led to her pulling me aside in a booth, and sucking my cock under the table as Katyuska sat gingerly on the edge of the booth to provide cover. It had been great, pushing and pulling on Katyuska's plug to elicit groans and grunts from her as Vera gurgled and grunted in my lap. I honestly have no idea what music they were playing, but overall: great afterparty!

A leash had appeared in Vera's hand and quickly affixed itself to Kat's collar as I closed the door behind us, Vera gleefully prancing into the living room tugging Katyuska along. I sidestepped into the bathroom to wash my sweaty cock off, and re-entered the main room just in time to see Vera shove her face deep in Katyuska's pussy on the couch. Katyuska looked nervous at this lesbian incursion, but the sensations were already better than the jarring pressure she felt from the buttplug she was sitting on. I was happy to see this side of Vera, eager to please me at the expense of her friend Kat and exploring her own sexuality. From what I could tell, Vera was eager to taste her friend's pussy and perhaps sadistically watch her wriggle around with the butt plug. Katyuska's wings were askew as she arched her back into the couch and instinctively pushed her mound into Vera's waiting lips, eyes closed in pleasure.

"Having fun without me, I see," I joked as I sat down on the couch across from them and stroked my now shining cock. Vera tore her face away from the juicy pussy and Kat opened her eyes to glance nervously at me, but I just motioned for them to carry on. I could see one of Vera's hands gripping the buttplug while she kept two fingers in Katyuska's vagina, her tongue crowning the entire display in rapid, unexperienced motion.

"Ohhhwwwoooww," Katyuska let out a low groan as her legs began trembling and her hips spasmed. Vera's arm became a blur as she pumped in and out of her with her fingers, eager to see Kat climb the orgasm she had bestowed upon her. As Katyuska finally peaked, her hands shot out to lock Vera's face in her pussy and her body twitched blissfully with the petite girl's face in her lap.

Vera finally came up panting for air, as Kat lay back on the couch in post-orgasmic bliss. It was getting easier and easier to make her cum with something in her ass, I noted. Vera rose up from Katyuska's lap with a slick face, and a devilish look on her face.

"Why don't you make sure Marcus is nice and hard for us, Kat?" she motioned at my cock while retreating into her connected room, peeling off her bodysuit in the process.

Katyuska opened her eyes to look at my cock lazily before deliberately crawling down off the couch towards mine. The teddy parted from her back, her leash trailing beneath her, and I could see the butt plug imprinted under her black panty. Her ass swaying side to side, she crawled seductively across the carpet until she rose up and slipped the tip of my cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmggghhh" we both moaned in unison as her wet, warm mouth enveloped more and more of my penis. Once she got halfway, she rose up higher onto her forearms and then began to push my cock deeper into her throat, her eyes locked on mine. I sat back and let her do her best, which actually was my entire cock once she stood up, her mouth not giving up any flesh to do so. Bent over at the waist, her white heels elevated her ass into the air above her as she pressed her head and torso down into my lap, pressing her nose into my stomach. When she finally tried to withdraw, I grabbed her head and forced it back down for another few seconds. Watching her entire body tremble and struggle in this compromising position always made my cock a little harder in her throat, elevating her discomfort. When I finally released her, I had to keep a hand on her ponytail to prevent her from falling backwards on her heels. My smile was met with the icy glare she reserved for my forced throat hammering.

"Aw c'mon, Kat! Just like old times, right?" I laughed as I coaxed her back onto my cock with her ponytail. She didn't respond and dutifully went back to slobbering on my cock, knowing that nothing pleasant ever came from responding. I 'assisted' her randomly on a few journeys down my shaft, making sure my cockhead bounced off her tonsils on its way down her throat. She was still the veteran slut of the two, hardly struggling when I lodged my full length down her throat. The saliva was beginning to mix with her gurgling noises as I picked up speed with her head using both hands, when Vera stepped back into the room with us. She looked a bit taller, wearing black stilettoes, black fishnets, and a wet look g-string and halter top combo. And swinging between her legs...a large black strap-on, about three inches larger than my cock and fatter. Bringing it all together, a black leather collar and a dominating, devilish look that was transfixed on Katyuska's ass.

Staring agape at the vision walking up behind Katyuska's defenseless ass, I maintained a firm grip on Katyuska's head so she couldn't withdraw. Taking a wideset stance behind her, Vera gripped the gemmed buttplug and pulled without warning. Teeth momentarily scraped the base of my cock, a small price to pay as I watched Katyuska's near naked body flex and contort in pain, still anchored to my crotch. The sensations throughout my penis was amazing though, as her body tried to reject everything in it in response to the latest humiliation. As I released her from my turgid spear, she crumpled into my lap on her hands and knees, and Vera playfully slapped her ass.

"Holy fuck, you are sooo hot, Kat! I can't wait to plow you like Marcus does!" Vera exclaimed as she began to heat up Katyuska's ass with her hand. Taking a firm hold of her leash and collar, Vera lifted Katyuska's head to kiss her deeply on the mouth, her other hand alternating between massaging and spanking her ass. I lay back on the couch, drinking in the sight of the petite Vera, suddenly turned dominatrix, forcing herself on her mentor. Katyuska's eyes opened during the kiss as I watched Vera shove a digit into her waiting asshole. Vera finally broke from the kiss and stood up, bring Katyuska's face level with the large bulbous dildo.

"You know what to do, you little butt-slut," Vera giggled as she gripped the base of the cock and shoved the large head into Katyuska's face. Katyuska sighed and took the head in her mouth, once again relegated to service animal. Vera hooted as she watched Katyuska struggle with the large head, imitating me briefly by placing her hands behind her head and pushing her hips into Kayuska's face. I laughed and continued stroking my slippery cock as I watched Vera shame Katyuska into the submissive state she was used to at work. After a little over a minute, I could tell Vera was getting bored and started to pull Katyuska's head onto the dildo further. It was probably better for her asshole, I mused, as I watched the buxom doll kneeling in front of me shed tears around the girth. Finally satisfied by the amount of saliva coating the dildo, she pushed Katyuska away from her by the collar and into my waiting lap.

"You're gonna need a gag for this, honey. Maybe Marcus can help you out!" Vera said as she gripped the large dildo and eyed Katyuska's waiting asshole. This cruel (and apparently bisexual) side of Vera was catching me off guard, but I wasn't one to complain. A plan was already formulating in the back of my head as I smiled down at Katyuska's scared face.

A timid knock rapped at the hotel door. Katyuska was already halfway down my shaft and didn't respond, but Vera looked up frightened as if she was about to be caught sodomizing her friend. I motioned for her to continue, dislodging myself from Kayuska's warm berth while leaning over to kiss Vera deeply. Normally I would be annoyed by a disturbance preventing me from double penetrating Katyuska, but the knock was timid, not forceful.

"I'll handle this, you two carry on with your business," I insisted as I stood up. Wearing only my button-up shirt and dripping saliva between my legs, I sauntered into the foyer that separated the door from the living area and peered through the peephole. My heart skipped a beat as I saw a breathtaking Emma Frost cosplay hallway, nervously glancing down the hallway while biting her lip. THE Irina Pirorepnoya, at my door. Without hesitation, I pulled open the door partway, only revealing my upper half.

"Hello? Can I help you?" I murmured, pretending I was tired.

"Ah.. hello. My name is Irina, we met earlier today?" a light Russian accent bled through her otherwise superb English as she tried to introduce herself again.

"Oh yeah, how could I forget you?" I smiled warmly as I blatantly looked her body up and down. I could see her white thong faintly through the sheer white leggings since her tanned skin shone through the rest of the pants. Her white cape and full-length gloves drew attention to her naked stomach and shoulders, finished off with the glittering choker.

She blushed as I slowly took a tour of her body with my eyes, making no attempt to hide my desire.

"So, what can I do for you?" I heard a gasp from the living area and reminded myself I needed to speed this up.

"You are photographer, no?" she struggled to put together some sort of small talk, "I saw you at party tonight take pictures."

"Yeah, I gave you my card this afternoon. Which I assume is how you found my room..." I smirked at her, knowing full well the implications of her visit.

"Well, I wonder if we can talk, um, setting up photoshoot tomorrow. I have idea for cosplay tomorrow and want picture," she was shifting her weight back and forth from leg to leg, uncomfortable about being on display in the hotel hallway.

"Oh yeah, I'd love to do a session with you! Why don't you come inside and we can discuss my fees?" I thumbed over my shoulder as I backed up with the door covering my nakedness. She quickly stepped into the dark foyer, marveling at the luxurious trappings and size of my hotel room. As I closed the door, I acted surprised at my nakedness.

"Oh shit, I'm not wearing any pants! You kinda caught me in the middle of something."

Giggling, her face turned bright red and her hands flew up to cover her mouth as she caught size of my cock hanging between my legs.

"Maybe this is a bad time..." I stuttered out, acting embarrassed of my tool with which I deflowered assholes in an extreme fashion.

"Oh no, it fine!" she blurted out, still attempting to hide the amount of blood pumping into her cheeks.

"Ah ok," I acted relieved as I leaned against the wall, my shirt barely covering my cock from which her eyes were still transfixed, "As long as you're comfortable with this, I can go over my terms with you."

"Uh-huh," she nodded, leaning against the wall opposite me and trying to bring her eyes up to mine.

"Well, usually for the first photograph session I provide a discount, so you can decide if you like my work. I do your first 24 prints for $30, but there on out, my sessions are usually $100."

I could tell she wasn't listening though as I continued with the details, evidenced by her lower lip beginning to receive some damage from her biting and her frenzied eye movement. A sharp cry emanated from the living area, and I could tell Vera was finally inside Kat. Irina's eyes snapped to the entryway and she stepped towards the living area, curious.

"Ah, I don't think that's a good idea, Irina," I stated flatly as I stepped in between her and the living room, "What happens between my models and I is private. I can't have people blabbing about our private lives... you understand?"

She recoiled from my blocking arm, trapped in the foyer, but I could tell the grunting and pained breathing from the adjoining room was driving her crazy. The clear sounds of sex in the other room combined with my freely dangling cock in semi-erect state was beginning to distort Irina's thoughts, and I was not going to let this opportunity pass me by.

"Anyway, as I was saying about the fees. Usually a session involves a full spread of 50-70 photos and then I touch up 12 of your choice... Irina, are you even listening?"

The sounds of Katyuska struggling to take the massive dildo was now reverberating throughout the entire hotel room, Vera's words of encouragement mixed in, and Irina's ears were locked on that. And her eyes: locked on my cock, which I occasionally stroked absent-mindedly.

"Irina, I can't surrender the privacy of my models, nor do I have any non-disclosure agreements with me, so I can't let you in there. How do I know you won't spread rumors or ruin their careers?" I asked, my face returning to the business deadpan as I continued to grasp my cock with a hand, strangling the veins.

"I no talk. I keep very secret!" she blurted out, her eyes finally meeting mine. Any pretense of her previous excuse to be here was out the window now, as she sought pleasure at any cost.

I paused and brought my hand to my chin, as if mulling her promise over in my head.

"Give me your phone," I stated flatly while walking over to the console table in the hallway. Her arm shot out to give it to me and then looked expectantly at my face.

"Tell you what," I said in a serious tone, "You suck my cock, and I'll take it as a sign of good faith that you won't run your mouth about what happens in there."

Her eyes flashed angrily for a millisecond, shocked at my bold proposal.

"Whaaat? I don't—" she muttered out, trying to rationalize some sort of coherent response to my affront.

"It's the only way we're gonna get anywhere," I asserted as I grabbed a small pillow from the foyer console table and tossed it right in front of my feet.

She looked down at the implication, her desire heightened by my dismissive treatment of her, and yet her mind still reeling from the indignity. For a second, she looked at the door, but then her lust won over, the object of her desire within arm's reach and bare.

"I don't—" she started to say as she stepped up to meet me eye to eye, her gloved hand reaching for my cock separating us.

"Shhhh," I gestured with one finger covering her lips, my other hand firmly gripping her neck from the side and applying downward pressure. For a moment her eyes looked fearfully into mine and I saw a flicker of regret, perhaps a cry for help, and then her knees buckled and she was kneeling on the pillow in front of my cock. The silky glove grasped the base and she held it up for her eyes to drink in, now that its presence was an impending reality.

"It's so big..." she murmured in wonder as she took a few more seconds than I'd like to admire it as it grew in her hand.

"Shhhh," I repeated as I guided it towards her lips, "Be a good girl and take it."

My cockhead rubbed her lips before sliding into her warm mouth. I could already tell she was experienced as she leaned her head forward to take as much as possible on the first pass. I hit the back of her throat, and I could see her power right through her gag reflex, keeping the shaft in her as long as possible. Finally, her desire for air forced her off, but she quickly rebounding down the shaft, keeping my shaft slick with saliva.

Watching her pleasure me, I leaned back against the wall and let her do her work. She eagerly slurped all over my cock, keeping the head nice and warm in her mouth while using her hand to stroke the shaft rapidly. When she closed her eyes to start ramming the shaft to the back of her throat, I picked up her phone and began taking video. Satisfied with only 10 seconds or so, I texted it to myself for insurance as she continued to throw herself on my cock with reckless abandon. Gripping the back of her head with one hand, and keeping the camera trained on her, I started to assist her in forcing my cock down her throat.

"Улыбочку!" I belted out in crude Russian, and pressed record as her eyes snapped open, her mouth engorged, tears streaming down the side of her face. Her hands immediately snapped to my thighs to stop the assault on her tonsils while on camera, so I pinned her head to my crotch with both hands.

"Shhhhh, it is just insurance for lack of NDA. гарантия конфиденциальности!" I whispered as I kept her impaled on my cock. Once she realized it was futile fighting me, she relaxed and just posed sadly with half my cock in her mouth, more tears coalescing on her face and traveling down. I resumed fucking her face, one hand with a solid grip on the back of her head, the other capturing her predicament on her phone.

Leaning backwards against the wall and setting her phone down, I pulled her to a more upright position and tilted her forward like I always did for good ole' throat-hammering. Her hands rested on my thighs for balance, but her demeanor indicated surrender as I slowly worked my entire cock into her mouth. Her throat clenched and unclenched on my cock as it struggled to push me out, and her stomach convulsed as she gagged continuously around my shaft. I had to get back in on the hot action in the other room, so I began to imagine destroying Irina's tight asshole as she screamed bloody murder to prepare me for the finish. My balls started to boil as she struggled to gasp in between my rapid strikes. Her eyes gazed up at me in a cloudy blur as tears streamed down her angelic face, my wide cock protruding grotesquely from it and making slimy, sloppy noises.

rayne416
rayne416
1,010 Followers