Super Advice

Story Info
Kara goes to Sara for advice about sex with girls.
6.7k words
4.5
10.9k
22
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Legends of Tomorrow or Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story is an alternative version of a scene in my Super Dating fic.

*****

"Gideon, report!" Sara Lance demanded after a sudden jolt almost knocked her out of her chair, "What the hell was that?"

"Captain, I believe we were hit with something." Gideon said brightly.

"I know that Gideon." Sara growled, "By what?"

"I am not certain." Gideon replied.

"Any guesses?" Sara frowned.

"Well, it appears to be humanoid." Gideon reported.

"Well, that's something at least." Sara softly quipped before asking, "How you'd ya know that?"

"Because it is crawling to the head of the ship." Gideon announced brightly.

"Sara, what's going on?" Ray Palmer asked as the rest of the Legends started to rush into the command deck.

As weird sounds became audible Sara quipped, "I don't know, but it looks like we're about to find out..."

Sara and the rest of the Legends then waited with bated breath for whatever had attached itself to the ship to show itself. The White Canary considered telling Gideon to open fire, or sending Ray out in his suit to take a close look and prepare to attack if necessary, but they had no idea whether this thing was hostile or not and she didn't want to take the risk of antagonising whatever it was and starting a fight.

It turned out she was right to be cautious, because a few moments later a familiar looking blonde in a bright red and blue costume crawl to the front of the ship and waved at them brightly through the window. She even had a big goofy grin on her face, which was so infectious Sara couldn't stop a smirk crossing her face, as she didn't have to look to know the same could be said for other members of her crew.

"Blondie." Mick Rory announced brightly, and what sounded like through a mouthful of what was probably candy.

"Gideon, opened the cargo bay doors." Sara ordered, partly turning away so she could go and greet their guest, and partly to hide her smile.

*

Just a few minutes later the cargo bay doors were firmly shut again and their guest was standing in the middle of the cargo bay. Only she wasn't standing proud as Sara had expected to find her, but doubled over and panting. Sara and the rest of the Legends had tried to spar with her briefly a few months ago, and she hadn't broken a sweat kicking their asses, so the sight was unexpected and a little disturbing.

Then again Sara could only imagine that flying in the void between time and space would be challenging for even the most durable of beings. And hell, the proof of it was standing right in front of her, still on her feet and rapidly recovering at an impressive rate. She even smiled again in greeting.

"Supergirl." Sara greeted dryly.

"Sara... erm, White Canary?" Kara returned the greeting, clearly unsure of herself.

"Sara is fine." Sara said softly and reassuringly.

"Then call me Kara." Kara said brightly, briefly offering similar greetings to everyone else as the rest of the Legends crowded into the cargo bay before beginning to apologise, "I'm so sorry you guys. Cisco was supposed to vibe me into the ship, but his calculations were off and I ended up stuck in... whatever that is out there. It was actually kind of scary. Then I saw you guys, and I flew over, but then I miscalculated my speed and kind of, sort of, crashed into you. I'm pretty sure I didn't do any real damage, and if I did I swear I'll help fix it. I should have probably just got Barry to call you, but I worried you may be busy so I thought this would be easier. And if you are, that's cool, because this can totally wait. Or I could help you! Do you need help? I'm great at helping people."

There was a brief pause as everybody took that in, then Mick gruffly asked, "So, what do you want?"

"Mick." Jax groaned, echoing everyone sentiment.

"What?" Mick shrugged, "Legs didn't come all this way for nothing."

"I asked you not to call me that." Kara grumbled.

"Mr Rory, I cannot imagine what someone like Ms Danvers could possibly want from the likes of us." Stine pointed out, like his other half voicing the opinions of the legends.

Well, all but one, as Sara had an idea, and she couldn't help hope it was true given the look on Kara's face as she nervously admitted, "Actually, I was hoping to talk to Sara."

"Really." Sara beamed, and then when Kara nervously nodded she turned and gestured for her to follow, and just to make it clear adding, "Follow me?"

This got some funny looks from the other legends, and some of them even stopped Kara to ask a question or two, but it wasn't long before they shrugged it off and gave up. By the time they were halfway to Sara's quarters they were alone, allowing Sara to clear her mind and concentrate on Kara's reactions to her, which was very encouraging as the beautiful alien couldn't stop looking at her.

Sara even briefly caught Kara staring at her ass, making the Kryptonian become flustered and quickly catch up to her and trying to hide it by making small talk. It was quite a change to the last time they met, and Sara found it very intriguing. It also made it very tempting to ask something in front of the others, but Sara was just about able to restrain herself.

At least until the doors to her quarters closed behind them, then Sara turned and smirked, "So, what's her name?"

"What?" Kara blushed furiously, "I... I, what?"

"The girl you like?" Sara clarified, "What's her name?"

There was a long pause in which Kara seemed to go as red as a tomato, then she smiled shyly, "Lena."

Sara smiled, "Nice name."

"Lena Luther." Kara admitted cautiously after a brief pause.

Sara raised an eyebrow, "Is that name supposed to mean something to me?"

"I guess not." Kara pouted, "She must not be in your world. Which is a shame, because she's the best."

"Well, I'll take your word for it." Sara smiled softly.

"Sooooo, how did you know?" Kara frowned, before brightening, "Oh, are you psychic like J'ohn? Is that your superpower?"

"No." Sara shook her head fondly, "It just made the most sense. I mean, I can hold my own during an alien invasion, but you're... Supergirl! What physical threat could you possibly need my help with? Especially when you have your own people for that, and for regular advice. So, why would you be here for anything except advice on a sexual identity crisis?"

Kara blushed while Sara was talking, and then looked a shamed, "I'm sorry. It's just that... I..."

"Hey, I get it." Sara smiled, "Sometimes it's just easier to tell a stranger these things."

Kara smiled back and relieve, "Exactly."

"Although it would have been quicker and easier just to talk to a therapist." Sara pointed out dryly, "Or maybe a bartender at a gay bar."

"I, I... I don't think I could talk to a total stranger about any of this. Or go into one of those bars." Kara blushed furiously, "Besides, we've save the world together. In my book that makes us friends, and this is a chance to become better friends."

"Oh, I'm definitely up for becoming better friends." Sara purred, unable to resist the suggestive words, tone or grin that she ultimately gave Kara in response. Then when Kara blushed again she felt guilty, so she followed up with, "How can I help?"

Which didn't really help Kara any, "I, I... I..."

"You don't want advice on how to ask her out do you?" Sara asked, "Cause if you do I'm afraid you're going to be disappointed, because the best advice I can give you is to just be up front with her and ask. I mean sure, you can test the waters first, but-"

"No, it's... it's not that." Kara admitted hesitantly.

"Well what then?" Sara gently pushed, trying not to smile as this seemed to confirm her earlier theory.

Sure enough after a long pause Kara asked, "You've been, you know with women. Like, WITH women, right?"

Sara smiled, weirdly charmed by that response, and unable to stop herself from quipping, "You know, if you're thinking of doing it, you should probably be able to say it."

There was another pause and then a blushing Kara took a deep breath and admitted, "Sex! I wanna have sex with Lena! Wow, I want to have sex with Lena. It feels so good to say that. I'm gay for Lena Luther! I wanna have gay sex with Lena Luther!"

On that last part Kara stood up and yelled it loud and proud, and then faintly through the door Sara just about heard Mick grumble, "Good for you Blondie."

In a second Sara was opening the door and grumbling, "Mick, if you're listening in I swear to God..."

"Relax Sara, I'm just passing through." Mick said dryly, already halfway down the hall, grumbling as he went, "But I'm pretty sure the whole ship heard her anyway."

Sara rolled her eyes, shut and lock the door and turned back to a blushing Kara, which was so cute Sara only stopped herself from smiling by mentioning, "Don't mind him. I'm pretty sure his superpower is knowing exactly when and where to swoop in with an allegedly humorous and often inappropriate comment. Although for him that wasn't so bad. And there's certainly nothing to be embarrassed about."

"I know." Kara said softly, "It's just all kind of new to me."

"Which can be scary, I know." Sara said sympathetically, moving closer, "I remember. But it makes you feel any better I can guarantee the other girl is scared too. No one likes to be rejected, no matter how bad ass they are."

Kara smiled, "I didn't say she was a bad ass."

"You didn't have too." Sara shrugged, "I just figured that to impress Supergirl she must be some kind of bad ass, even if-."

"She can't kill someone with her pinkie?" Kara offered with a smile, which turned into a frown, "Although I wouldn't be so sure."

"Hey, anyone can kill someone with a pinkie and the right circumstances. Although there are easier ways." Sara admitted.

"Can we stop talking about death by pinkie?" Kara groaned.

"Hey, you brought up." Sara pointed out.

"The point is she is a bad ass. She doesn't have any powers, and yet she's strong, brave and smart. And confident. And she kicks major ass." Kara rambled, "Like you actually. Which is kind of intimidating."

"I intimidate you?" Sara smirked, advancing on the other girl.

"Well... yeah." Kara admitted with a blush.

"So... you came here looking for some advice on girl on girl sex?" Sara softly purred once she was stepping into Kara's personal space, "You know the best way to learn is through practical experience, right? I'd be happy to show you."

"I, I couldn't." Kara stammered unconvincingly with another blush.

"Why not?" Sara asked softly.

"It would be like cheating." Kara said.

"Really?" Sara pushed gently, "Are you guys exclusive? Have you had the talk? Are you officially girlfriend and girlfriend?"

"Well, no..." Kara admitted softly.

"Then what's wrong with getting a little more practical advice?" Sara asked, "I mean, you did say you wanted to be better friends, right?"

"Yeah..." Kara mumbled softly.

"So, let's get friendly." Sara grinned before softly kissing Kara.

With that Sara pressed her lips firmly but softly against Kara's and held them there for a few long seconds. Chances are this was a mistake, but if it was Sara highly doubted that Kara would get really mad about it. After all, you couldn't blame a girl for trying, right? Especially when she had the opportunity to have sex with someone as amazing as Supergirl.

Which was an opportunity it looked like she had blown for a few long seconds, although Sara kept her lips where they were for longer than was probably decent, safe in the knowledge that Kara could easily push her away any time she wanted, and Sara was in no hurry to move her lips from these oh so soft ones. And oh, was she rewarded for her patients.

Kara's mind was a mess right now. Sara was right, this wasn't technically cheating, but it really felt like it. Then again she had cheated on Mon El when she had gone on a date with Lena in the first place, and like with that date this felt kind of wrong, but oh so good.

So good that while she was trying to make her mind up what the right thing to do was her lips went into business for themselves, and suddenly she was kissing Sara back. Then her body went into business for itself as she found her arms coming up to gently pull Sara more firmly into her body, and her mouth open to allow Sara's tongue inside it so she could massage it with her own.

They stayed like that for several long minutes, then Sara's hands began to wander. At first it was just up and down her arms, Kara smiling proudly into the kiss as Sara let out a soft moan as she caressed her muscles underneath.

They both had the same reaction when Sara's hands travelled down to her stomach along the outside of her thighs, but then one of those hands grabbed Kara's butt and the Kryptonian found herself letting out a squeak of surprise and her eyes shot wide open.

And she didn't even remember closing them. Which initially cause Sara's hands to stop in their tracks, but she continued insistently kissing Kara, and it still felt so good she could feel her body relaxing back into it.

Shortly after her eyes closed again Sara squeezed her butt, and this time Kara didn't react negatively at all. This time she just moaned softly into Sara's mouth, which pushed Sara to let her other hand joined groping Kara's ass. Feeling emboldened by this Kara reached down to grab two handfuls of Sara's well-rounded ass, causing the other woman to gasp in delight and reach up with one hand to cup one of her boobs.

This made Kara gasp and pulled back slightly, breaking the kiss. She then just stared at Sara for a few long seconds, then for some reason they both burst out laughing. Although that laughing quickly turned to giggles, and then a few more kisses and a lot more groping.

After a few more kisses Sara confessed, "You know, this would normally be the part I'd try to strip you. But while I'm certainly not against the idea of you taking off your clothes, do you mind if we leave the suit on?"

Those words alone would have been enough to make Kara blush bright red, but Sara gave her a wink at the same time, which totally had her flushing and mumbling, "Okay."

Honestly Kara wasn't entirely sure how she felt about it, but the smile, and then the kiss, that Sara gave her right afterwards made it totally worth it. As that was one of the more lingering kisses Kara forgot all about her apprehension as she continued letting Sara have her way with her for several minutes.

That continued to be the case when Sara gently manoeuvred them backwards and pushed Kara onto the bed. Kara could have stopped it at anytime, which meant this whole thing was on her, but she didn't. She just continuing to let it happen, and while she wasn't sure what entirely was going to happen next she found it easy to put her complete trust in this woman she didn't actually know that well.

Sara had been told to capitalise on openings when receiving them, and her training wouldn't allow her to miss out on this one. And especially not her libido. Besides, it was an incredible thrill to top Supergirl, this incredibly powerful being from another world. Which was just another reminder that her life wasn't like other people's.

But at least in this moment she very much liked her life. And how could she not with this gorgeous woman underneath her and completely at her mercy? To make matters even better she was so inexperienced and trusting that Sara could have probably made her do just about anything. It made it almost impossible to take advantage of that, but at least for now she wanted to do right by Kara and give her a gentle introduction to girl on girl fun.

That meant a lot of kissing to begin with, which was hardly a great hardship, especially as Sara got to marvel at just how deceptively strong this woman was, The White Canary unable to stop thinking about how if she wasn't careful Supergirl might accidentally squash her like a bug. Or maybe if she said or did the wrong thing.

The former was much more likely, but either way it provided a hint of danger which Sara very much enjoyed. However as much as she enjoyed that, and the kissing, she was soon aching for more, and started working her way down Kara's body, lingering on her neck and particularly her perky little boobs.

Unfortunately to get at them she had to pull Kara's top upwards, screwing the S symbol featured so prominently on Kara's costume. When she had first seen it Sara thought it was stupid, but it had quickly grown on her. It just perfectly symbolised this godlike alien with the blindingly sunny attitude that Sara couldn't help finding endearing.

But pushing it out of her way at least temporarily was a sacrifice she was willing to make to get at those perky little titties, and more importantly the little nipples on top of them. The little nipples Sara was thrilled to find were already pretty hard when she got there, although there was always room for improvement.

Wrapping her mouth around one of those nipples pretty much instantly Sara sucked on them gently and then grinned at the loud, happy cry that she forced out of Kara. She continued to receive positive reactions like that as she moved to the other nipple, and then back again, Sara beginning to go back and forth between those nipples while swirling her tongue around them and eventually even gently nipping on them.

If it had been anyone else she would have slowly built up to a stronger bite, but that may risk breaking her teeth, and she certainly didn't want to ruin the moment and put Kara off the idea of returning the favour. Although given what happened next, that didn't seem like a problem.

"Oh God Sara, more." Kara moaned softly while as gently as possible for her pressing Sara's head against her chest, "Give me more. Oh Rao! Oh Sara, mmmmm, more."

Kara wasn't entirely sure exactly what she was asking for. Well, she had an idea, but who knows what tricks the sneaky assassin knew? After all, this was already feeling pretty amazing, and this was just foreplay. Was Sara so skilled that she could make her cum through foreplay? It seemed impossible, but again, this felt so amazing Kara began to wonder.

She wasn't even entirely unconvinced when Sara moved on, kissing her way down her exposed stomach briefly before dropping to her knees and grinning up at her before sliding underneath Kara's tiny red skirt, making the mighty Supergirl let out a high-pitched squeak of excitement and anticipation.

Honestly she was surprised when Sara didn't immediately 'go to work' on her, instead pressing right up against her red panties and just softly smelling her pussy through the fabric, which was another thing that made Kara blush. Then Kara cried out loudly as Sara stuck out her tongue and slid it over those panties, which easily put what she was feeling before to shame.

Then she groaned in frustration as instead of immediately following up with another lick Sara began kissing the surrounding area, even moving up a bit to her stomach and then down to her thighs instead of concentrating on where Kara really wanted her, which made Kara literally whine in frustration.

"Sarrrrrraaaaa! Stop teasing, oooooooooh Gooooodddddd! Stop teasing me! No fair! Ohhhhhhh Goooooddddddd yesssssss, lick me!" Kara cried out and whined, depending whether Sara was licking her pantie covered pussy or not, "Pleasssssseeeeeeee, lick me! Lick me! Lick my pussy! Please? I, oh yes, mmmmmm, please, aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh Goooooooodddddddd!"

Finally Sara not only concentrated on her pussy but she pushed the soft fabric aside so her talented little tongue was directly touching Kara's cunt, again outdoing whatever pleasure Kara was feeling before. Best of all it promised even more pleasure to come, the thought of which, along with that first direct contact of skin on skin made Kara completely incoherent for some time.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers
12