Super Bowl Party & Interview Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all lit in tiny candles and the bed was already turned down. The bed was covered in burgundy red satin sheets and it invited the two dark skinned women.

Back in the living room while Lauren and Julie were getting cozy, Jay was driving Vivian crazy, his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. His face was buried in her exposed neck licking every square inch of her dark flesh, from shoulder blade to ear, nipping and sucking her tender flesh driving her insane. His hands were sliding down her back, raking his fingernails along her back. Caressing her ample hips he cupped her gorgeous ass and squeezed hard causing Vivian to moan in his ear. Sliding lower he caressed her firm thighs causing her to wiggle her hips harder bringing her pussy in contact with his stiff cock. Sliding upwards he tickled her slightly rounded belly and she let out a loud moan when he cupped her large breasts through the tight material of her white dress.

Sanjay pulled away from Vivian, his hands still caressing her large breasts, his fingers tugged at her large nipples which were evident even though she was wearing a sheer bra. The aureoles were the size of silver dollars and the nipples were like large gumdrops. Jay couldn't wait to get his lips wrapped around those babies.

When Jay pulled away this gave Vivian a chance to attack him. With his hands still playing with her gorgeous tits she slid down his body down to her knees. Smiling up at him, her large black hands began pulling at his zipper and belt. It popped open and she caught her breath when she saw just how large his cock was, she loved it. Vivian could feel her pussy juices wetting her panties and she squeezed her thighs together to curb the intense itching she was feeling. She knew that this large cock bobbing in front of her would quell that itch and couldn't wait to feel in slid deep in her juicy black cunt.

Not wanting to have anything in the way she yanked off his shoes and sock and pulling his pants off tossing them to the couch.

Turning back to Sanjay she smiled lewdly up at him; "So Jay, are you ready to feel your cock slide down my throat, huh? You want to see that brown cock slide in and out of my black mouth. I bet you want to paint my black face with your pearly white cum, don't you?"

Jay let out a loud growl and dug his fingers in her thick black hair and it began to come undone. He guided her black mouth, painted in bright red lipstick. Those large fat lips were pursed and parted slightly in anticipation of taking it into her large oral cavity.

Vivian controlled the pace and inch by inch his large cock disappeared into her mouth, soon all nine inches were buried in her mouth. Her nose flared out as she tried to breathe. Slowly she withdrew his entire length and she gasped loudly for air. Her eyes were filled with lust, she loved having a cock so large imbedded in her throat, she couldn't get enough of it and she knew then and there she wanted to fell his cum splash across her face and fill her mouth. She would then spend as much time as necessary to get him ready to fuck her pussy and big black ass.

On the couch near them, Jamie's mouth was stretched to the max as she bobbed up and down on Charles' huge cock, she barely got one third of his cock in. Her eyes watered as she tried to take more and she coughed and pulled off leaving a thick stream of saliva all over his cock.

Charles slipped the robe totally off her lush body and combed his fingers through her damp locks.

She looked up at him, those dark blue eyes sparkled and shined as she saw the tenderness in his actions and she knew if she tried to fuck this monstrous cock, he would give her all the time to take it, not rushing her in anyway

Charles guided Jamie up to her feet, his large black hands cupped her lily white ass cheeks and lifted her up and placed her on his thighs.

She let out a tiny shutter when she felt his cock brush against her weeping pussy lips and his pubic hair tickled her sensitive clit. She rolled her hips back and forth painting his cock and thighs with her juices.

He reached down and gripping his thick shaft rubbed it back and forth, coating it with her thick creamy juices. She caught her breath when he lodged the large head in the tiny opening of her cunt.

Jamie's lips puckered up in the shape of a long oh and let out her breath. Her eyes grew wide as she began settling down on his cock. She let out a gasp and licked her parched lips as another couple of inches invaded her belly. Jamie felt like she was being torn it two, but at the same time had never felt such excitement course through her lush body. Her nipples ached to be sucked and she placed her hand on the back of Charles head and guided him down to her puckered tips.

He took the hint and rolled his large tongue around and around the turgid tip, teasing her to no end. He knew doing this would take her mind off the invading club of a cock. She rolled her head back as he finally closed his lips around the stiff nipple. When she arched her back another couple of inches slipped into her quaking cunt and now over half of his cock was imbedded in her pussy.

Jamie gasp for air as he ravished her body at both ends. His mouth played havoc with her melon like tits and his cock continued its journey in her hot wet cunt. Charles arched his hips upwards sending a few more inches into her pussy. Jamie winced in pain and blew out her breath and smiled weakly; "That's okay Charles, I know if I want all of this gorgeous cock in me I'll have to endure a little bit of pain, but please let me know when you're going to do that again so I can relax my pussy."

He smiled up at her and pulled her gorgeous face down to his. They kissed passionately and he whispered; "Are you ready for a few more?"

She let out a groan and wiggled her hips sending more into her all by herself; "How's that feel Charles, do you like my peaches and cream pussy sliding down your ebony cock, how about this?"

She rose up pulling most of his cock out of her quaking cunt and with one quick motion dropped down totally on his thighs sending his entire length into her pussy; "Oh fuck, it's tearing me in two, but I love it, just sit still for a second Charles and let me enjoy the feeling of your large fuck tool buried in my cervix."

Turning to the other couple, where Vivian stopping sucking on Jay's cock to watch the erotic site before them.

"Oh my god Vivian, you have to try this cock, it's like I've never had before and believe I'll ever have. Okay Charles fuck me, please take it slow I'll probably cum a million times, but I want to savor this and never want it to end!"

He one again kissed her tenderly and slowly the kiss intensified, his hands gripped her ample ass and began lifting and lowering her gorgeous ass. Her pussy was stretched to the max and he could not believe his good fortune. As he thought before, in all my years there was only a handful of women able to take his big cock in their pussies, but today, two in one day, he felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

Jamie wrapped her arms around his big thick neck and began riding his pole, with each upward slid his cock came nearly all the way out, covered in her thick oozing cream, clumps of her juices were sticking to his cock making it even easier for him to fuck her. Faster and faster she rode his cock, and he could not believe it, but she was even a better fuck then Julie was.

He kissed her again and slid off her mouth and captured one swaying tit and locked down on her rigid tip. This sent her over the top as she shook and let out one long groan and came all over his cock.

When he felt this he smiled to himself, this would make it even easier to fuck her that is once her orgasm ended, but it never seemed to end. As one ended another one began. He knew he had to try something he has never accomplished before. Rolling over he now had Jamie lying prone on the couch. Would he dare fuck a woman with him on top, he always longed for the feeling of a woman under him, but with a cock as large as his he's always had to have the woman on top so they could dictate the speed and depth of his penetration. Seeing how well Jamie took to his cock, he was now about to try what he as so long, longed for. He broke out in a wide grin when Jamie reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and drew him down to her body.

His hulk of a body nearly crushed her, but he held up on his arms and stopped briefly to take in the gorgeous woman beneath him; "My god Jamie, do you have any idea how lucky I feel to have such a gorgeous woman like you beneath me. You are the total package, beautiful face, sexy lips and eyes a man can loose themselves in. A body all the Greek gods would love, fabulous breasts, suck suckable nipples, flat belly, wide hips that were made for fucking and an ass I would love to try and fuck someday. Your pussy was made for cock and my cock has never felt more at home in any pussy like it is in yours."

She smiled up at him and drew his head down to hers, they lips met and their tongue dueled with one another, just then Jamie let out a loud groan as Charles began fucking her with long slow strokes. Her legs flew out wide trying to give him easier access to her pussy. Just then a tear came to her eye and rolled down her cheek.

Charles stopped fucking her and looking down said; "Oh my god Jamie, I'm sorry! Does it hurt that bad?"

She laughed and smiled up at him; "No, oh no Charles, its just I'm so fucking happy and feel so filled and thankful. These are tears of joy, not pain, so go ahead and fuck me, no don't fuck me Charles, make passionate love to me, oh god Charles I love your cock in me, never take it out!"

So it began, for the next fifteen minutes Charles fucked Jamie in ways he had always wanted and she welcomed each and every position. She lost count on how many times she had cum and knew she had to drink a lot to replenish all of the fluids she had lost.

While this was going on, next to them Vivian and Jay finally stopped watching the intense fucking that Jamie and Charles were engaged in and turned back to one another.

Vivian bent back down and was about to suck again on his stiff cock and he stopped her; "Oh no you don't Vivian, before we go any further I want to see that luscious black body of yours. I watched you every afternoon on TV and fantasized about your body and now I'm going to relish undressing you and making passionate love to you."

Her eyes sparkled as she heard that; "That sounds yummy Jay, but I want you to fuck me first. Once you finish that, then you can make love to me, nice and slow and take a long, long time, okay?"

Jay leaned forward and kissed her and she melted into his arms. Standing up he brought her up with him and wrapping his arms around her he just held her there feeling just now nicely she molded against his body. His stiff cock brought a tiny moan from her as it sought out the juncture between her thick thighs. Sliding his hands up and down her lush body he was turning up the heat in her body and she kissed him with even more passion. His hands enveloped her gorgeous ass and pulled her even tighter against his cock and she now let out a loud groan.

"Oh Jay, please don't tease me any longer, strip me and fuck the hell out of me!"

He chuckled and attacked her long graceful neck, kissing and sucking at it. While doing this he reached down and gripping the bottom of her tight dress begin to slowly raise it up her body. Her black columns of flesh came into view and he stopped when he reached her ample hips. The dress hung up at her ass cheeks and when he tugged it gave way and rested at her waist. Letting the dress sit there he cupped her gorgeous black ass in his hands and squeezed and fondled it until she was squirming in his arms.

Gripping the dress once again he slowly raised it upward. Vivian lifted her arms trying to divest herself from the confining dress. As it came up over her head, the last few pins fell from her hair and her thick black hair came tumbling down about her face. Jay wasn't looking at her face, but her large tits that were cradled in her nearly see-thru bra, the large aureoles and nipples poked lewdly through the nearly non-existent bra.

Jay tossed the dress aside and clamped down on one bra covered tit and she groaned and crushed his head against her large orb. Wanting to taste her naked flesh he quickly unhooked her bra and tossed it on top of the dress. She now stood naked before him; her black skin was gleaming in the low light of the setting sun.

Vivian threw her head back as she ran her fingers through her loose hair. Jay's hands and lips seemed to be everywhere at once and it was driving her insane. As he sucked one huge nipple his hands were moving from her ample ass to her thick lipped pussy. Running his fingers through her slit, his fingers were instantly covered in her thick creamy goo. He knew he had to taste her and he guided her to the couch and as she sat down he knelt before her. Gripping both ankles he placed them both on the edge of the cushion. He slid his hands up her trim calves and when he reached her knees he gripped them and slowly separated her legs.

Jay looked up at Vivian, her eyes were masked in lust and her nostrils flared as she watched him kiss along one inner thigh until her reached her weeping pussy. He parted her thick blood filled lips with his tongue and using it like a scoop slid upwards from the bottom of her pussy to her clit capturing a large amount of her sweet cream. Sucking it down he ran his tongue around his lips savoring the taste. Returning to her pussy he began tongue fucking her, his hands cupped her gorgeous black ass and pulled her tighter against his mouth.

Vivian let out a loud groan, arching her back, pressing her cunt tighter against his working mouth.

When Jay looked up from between her legs he nearly came. Her eyes were masked in lust, while she fingered one large chocolate nipple and raised her other tit to her mouth, her tongue rolling the large dark tip in between her lips.

Vivian let the tit drop from her mouth and she crushed his head against her spasming pussy, letting out a loud guttural moan she came, bathing his face in her sweet nectar.

Jay continued to lap away and finally Vivian had to pull his mouth away seeing her clit and cunt was super sensitive.

Jay reluctantly withdrew and slid up her body, raining kisses along the way. When he reached her large swaying tits he pushed them together and began licking away feverously at the twin peaks, driving Vivian again over the top.

She noticed an evil look in his eye and smiled weakly as he slid up higher and placed his stiff cock between the chocolate orbs. Pressing them together again he began tit fucking her. He picked up the pace and with every upward thrust, Vivian caught the head of his cock between her red lips and sucked briefly, once again he slid down. Over and over again he fucked her gorgeous black breasts and this was driving her crazy.

Her shoulder length thick black hair was down about her face and neck as he fucked her tits, rolling her head around she tried desperately to suck his cock into her mouth further, but Jay just kept fucking her tits.

Suddenly Jay stiffened and letting out a deep moan pulled back and began spurting his thick pearly cum all over her black chest, neck and face. If you ever want to see an erotic sight, just look at a man cumming all over a gorgeous black woman.

Vivian was moaning and groaning; "Yes Jay, give it to me. Cover my face with your creamy cum. Oh fuck it's so fucking hot! Mmmmmm, it tastes sooooooo goooooood!"

He collapsed against her and spread his cum across both of their bodies.

Besides them Jamie was cumming again, seeing Jay cum all over Vivian's coal black body and from the intense fucking Charles was inflicting on her helpless body she was in a constant state of orgasm, cumming over and over again

Charles was also watching Jay cum all over Vivian and he saw this and felt Jamie squeeze his cock as she came again was all it took and he began shooting his potent sperm laden cum deep in her cervix. This triggered another intense orgasm within Jamie's body and she came once again.

Jay was no way finished and slipping up off of Vivian's cum covered body leaned back, gripping his still stiff cock, and with one quick motion buried his cock in her pussy. Her fat black lips molded themselves around his cock and slid back and forth as he began fucking her like a wild man. For the next fifteen minutes Jay fucked Vivian like a machine. Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finally spooning her he buried his cock in her gorgeous ass.

Vivian lost count on how many times she came and her entire body glistened with sweat, her coal black skin looked amazing. She was breathing heavily through her mouth, she turned her head back to him as he plummeted her ass, and his mouth covered hers as he dug his fingers in her lush black hair.

Deeper and deeper he fucked her ass and letting out a loud groan, tore his mouth from hers; "Oh fuck Vivian, I'm cumming, I'm going to fill your gorgeous ass with my cum!"

Vivian felt his cock expand and then felt a rush of cum filling her bowels. This sent her over the top once again and collapsed on the couch as he squirted again and again in her tight ass.

Jay fell against her and all of a sudden there was a round of applause next to them; "Bravo, bravo encore, encore!"

Both Vivian and Jay smiled weakly at Charles and Jamie, who were cuddling up next to them and quietly shook their heads no, they were done.

Back in the bedroom Julie had Lauren lying on the satin sheets. She was looking up at the gorgeous body standing beside the bed. She licked her parched lips anticipating kissing the blood red lips of the woman standing before her. She reached out her arms to Julie and Julie smiled knowing now that she had Lauren exactly where she wanted her.

Julie placed one knee on the bed and leaned in over Lauren, her long glossy raven hair covered her face and Lauren's upper body.

Lauren combed her hair back with her dainty fingers and cupping Julie's face drew it down to her own. She let out a long sigh as Julie's lips met hers and they kissed tenderly. Barely touching they began flicking their tongues out running around each other's lips.

Lauren's breathing began to increase and as she continued to play with Julie's silky hair. Her lips became more active as she increased the pressure of her lips on Julie's \.

Julie smiled to herself, she was going to love seeing Lauren cum under her and see her lick her pussy.

Lauren was now kissing Julie with as much passion as she has ever kissed a man. She let out a long Nooooooo when Julie pulled her lips away from her own, but her protest turned to ahs as Julie's lips began exploring her neck and ear. She let out a tiny squeal when Julie nipped at her earlobe and began moaning louder as Julie's lips began traveling down her lithe body.

When Julie reached the upper slopes of Lauren's breasts she arched her back trying to get Julie to suck on her stiff milk chocolate nipple.

Julie began teasing her, climbing totally on the bed now she lied prone across Lauren's squirming body. Her hands were sliding up and down Lauren's constantly moving legs. Lauren arched her back trying to make contact with her cunt and Julie's firm thighs.

Lauren moaned when Julie's lips began traveling down her body. She let out a tiny shudder when Julie bit down causing a tiny orgasm to wrack her body. She once again protested when Julie's lips abandoned her breasts, but let out a tiny squeal when she felt her lips begin to travel southward. She sucked in her breath when she felt Julie's tongue tease her taut body. When her lips finally sought out her rigid nipples she arched her back and stuffed Julie's mouth with her tit flesh. Wrapping her fingers deep in Julie's lush locks she guided her from one nipple to the other.