Super Bowl Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn. I'm so wet. Now I want you," I invited Andrea.

Andrea was very eager and immediately down on her knees with her face in my crotch. Concentrating on my lips and eventually penetrating my hole was Andrea's technique. I didn't mind because it also felt incredible. I noticed Roger was fucking Candy in the missionary position on the floor and it was so neat because while Roger was giving it to her, Steve was down on his knees allowing her to lick and suck on his cock from the side.

While Andrea was lapping my slit, her husband Bill got down on his knees behind her and shoved his 8 ½ inch cock in her pussy. As Bill pumped, it caused Andrea to actually thrust her tongue in and out of me as though she was fucking me with it.

I was so worked up, I demanded Michael over as I licked and smacked my lips, "Get over and stand right here honey. I want your dick in my mouth."

Michael stood beside me and allowed me to wrap my lips around his tool. It was very refreshing to have his hard cock in my mouth while Andrea ate me out. Being very oral, that was just the sensation I needed to get off again. I repeated my actions that I had just performed with Candy and grabbed the back of Andrea's head to mash her face and tongue as deep in my folds as possible while I spasmed in orgasm once again. It felt so electric, I was surprised I didn't bite Michael's cock as I moaned in pleasure. Not long after that, I heard Roger in the background, grunting like a bull as he shot his load deep in his wife while on her back and her legs suspended in mid-air.

My orgasm caused Bill to blow his load in Andrea as well. She was experiencing an orgasm from both ends by two people simultaneously. Bill pulled his slimy cock out of Andrea, stumbled backward and slumped down on the couch.

"Paul, I want you have sex with Andrea. I want you to give her that big cock of yours like you're angry with her," I directed him.

Now it was Paul's turn to fuck Andrea and as he positioned himself behind her, I notice Steve on top of Candy, holding her ankles as he drove is dong down in her. Both of the brothers were now fucking their friends' wives. Both girls were moaning and shifting, completely enjoying the pounding they were receiving. Paul and Andrea were doing it doggie style as she leaned over the foot stool that I had just vacated while their husbands were already hard again.

I grabbed Michael by the cock and directed him, "Let's go over there so you can do me on the couch."

Michael had one of my legs up in the air and it was draped across his chest while my other foot was almost touching the floor. He was so anxious and excited, he pumped me like he was drilling for oil. I felt like I was once again in the backseat of my first boyfriend's mustang. Our bodies were slapping and the couch rocked and squeaked while Michael thrusted two weeks of pent up frustration. He loves when I call him daddy when we screw so I was in rare form.

"Harder, daddy! Fuck me harder, daddy!" I screamed as another orgasm jolted my pussy. It twitched around Michael's thrusting thick meat. It actually made me choke a little. As I was about to have another one, Michael showered my calf with kisses and eventually ended up sucking on the silver anklet charm dangling off my ankle.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna blow. I'm gonna cum! Fuck! Aughh...Yeah!" Michael shouted as his abs and chest clenched up. His face was contorted and I knew his cock was spurting cum into me. His head was shaking and sweat collected on his forehead. Michael pulled out and moved my leg to allow himself to sit down on the edge of the couch.

I was now even hornier than before. After retrieving the lube from the bedroom, I needed my swollen pussy stuffed with something large. Paul was still fucking Andrea from behind and Steve continued thrusting away on top of Candy. I had a great idea and I was going to do it with the married guys. By then, after watching their gals get slammed by the brothers, they were fully erect once again.

"Bill, I want you and Roger to double penetrate me. Lay down right there," I demanded while I pointed to the spot on the floor.

Bill asked, "Which one of us do you want in your ass?"

I responded nonchalantly, "Neither. I want to try both of you in my pussy at the same time."

The surprised look on their face, said it all. Even though my pussy was a sloppy mess from the girls' tongues and Michael's load, I was nervous and not willing to take any chances. Bill sat down on the floor and after greasing his cock up with lubrication, I eased myself down on top it. There was no resistance as I sat on every inch, facing his feet. I tossed the lube to Roger and leaned backward.

"You need to go slow, Roger. Ease it in," I told him.

After Roger transformed his cock into a lubricated, glistening, hard-on, he got down on his knees between Bill's spread legs and in front of me. I lifted my knees very high to the point where I was almost lying flat on top of Bill. When Bill tried to fit his cock in my pussy overtop of Rogers, it hurt like heck. I had him pull it out so I could recuperate.

I felt constricted, so I pulled off my Raider jersey and unhooked my bra. Wearing only my shoes, I felt free and laid flat on Bill once again, pressing my back against this hairy chest while directing Roger, "Ok, let's try it again. Go slow. We have to make sure you fit"

Roger put his cock up against Bills, which had not left my vagina at any point, and pushed. I was wincing in pain as Roger's inches disappeared into my overcrowded orifice. I finally had two cocks in my pussy at the same time and had fulfilled a fantasy of mine. It wasn't easy and I needed for them to remain still until I got acclimated. I couldn't believe how full I felt and when the pain subsided, it actually felt quite amazing.

To get a better angle, Roger got off his knees and on his feet. He hooked his elbows, behind my knees and started to pump while Michael excitedly watched. Of course the air was filled with grunting and moaning as the other girls were having orgasms. I did hear Paul loudly announce he was cumming inside Andrea and not long after that, my daddy Michael left watching me so he could get behind Andrea and give her his cock. I also saw as soon as Steve was about to cum, he pulled out and furiously jacked himself off all over Candy's big tits.

Roger had finally found his groove and was fucking me while Bill just kind of rocked underneath me. I was being stretched like I had been craving. My lust was overwhelming me and felt a squirt coming on. I took all 4 fingers and rubbed my clit back and forth very forcefully. I don't squirt often but when I do, I need to be fully aroused and this qualified. I shouted at Michael, "Lookie here. There are two dicks in my pussy!"

"Oh my god! Pull it out! Pull it out!" I screamed at Roger who had a puzzled look on his face. He obeyed and I frantically worked my clit until I screamed again, "Auughh yes...Auggghhhh!" while my liquid jetted out and actually hit Roger on his belly. It felt fantastic! I ordered him to put it back in and we repeated this action a few times. Each time, my orgasm was stronger than the last.

With all this excitement and from the friction alone, Bill seized up and started cumming my pussy. Being the bottom you would have figured it would have been Roger since he was the one pumping but it was as though Roger's cock rubbed and jerked off Bill's dick while lodged inside me.

As my vagina flooded with sperm, it was now Roger's turn to add his deposit. Roger bellowed, "I'm gonna fuckin cum! Grrrrrrr," was the last thing he growled as he launched his load inside me along with Bill's deflating cock. Because of the constriction, it was hot to feel Roger's erection pulsate and twitch with every squirt. When he had finished, it took a minute to untangle the three of us.

Michael continued screwing Andrea, doggie style, when I reached under him and cupped his jiggling balls while whispering, "I want you to shoot your cum all over Candy's big boobs. You know you have always wanted too so now's your chance."

That did it as Michael pulled out and pinched his loaded gun off. He ran over to Candy and screamed as he beat his meat until it spewed all over Candy's breasts. She even pushed them together in order to catch Michael's cream in the cleavage. After Michael had added his seed to Steve's mess, Candy looked like a porn star with clumps of slime spread everywhere.

It seemed as though everyone was pretty satisfied except me but later on that evening after everyone had left, Michael and I would have some serious anal sex which gave me a few more powerful orgasms. As everyone walked around either looking for their clothes or wiping the cum off themselves, we turned the game back on just in time to see the Bronco celebration. The next day at school, people were talking about the halftime show and I just smirked and remembered that we had topped it for sure.

12