Super College Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're asking?" Turnkey asked, his face turning grim.

"Yeah, that figures," she replied as sarcastically as she could before striding up to the table.

The lighting in the room, from one bright bulb directly above the table, was too bright for Selena to work out any details of the captive until she stepped closer and her eyes adjusted to see the figure stretched out in a narrow X-shape. Then she had to laugh.

"What, don't want me to admit to being a lesbian, as well?"

"Oh, I think Mistress Web already did that," Turnkey replied calmly. "He is just one we had available. A junior Hero we were going to give to the students to practice on. You may as well be the first."

A Hero? Selena stared at the unconscious, hard-muscled body with growing anger, her hands curling into fists. "What's his name?" She asked flatly.

"Leopard."

"What can he do?"

"Find out for yourself."

Right, then. For a second she looked for clues, then remembered where she was. She couldn't trust them to leave her any. No blindfold? Didn't mean his powers weren't related to his eyes. Only wrist and ankle restraints? Didn't mean anything.

His name, though. His name - speed? Strength? Stealth? Claws? Strength could be an issue in those bonds, but the rest shouldn't be, unless he could cut his wrist straps.

She mentally shook her head. None of this was getting her anywhere.

There was a hypodermic syringe lying next to his head. She grabbed it and punched it straight through his chest into his heart.

The stimulant, or antidote, worked instantly. The Hero jerked up, wrenching at the thick straps over his wrists as he tried to go from horizontal to vertical in one movement. He was jerked to a stop and bounced back.

He sucked in air with a gasp, then did it again, more violently, when Selena jerked the syringe out of his chest and tossed it onto the table behind her.

He had to squeeze his eyes shut against the light, but Selena could almost see his mind working as his whole body went still for a second before he quietly said "I see."

"Open your eyes and you might see better," she purred.

He kept his eyes shut and she cursed herself for a fool. Of course he would expect that to be a trap. There were plenty of parahumans who had powers relating to visual hypnosis.

Instead, she swung herself onto the table and sat on his chest. He would feel that she was naked. A quick glance behind her confirmed a sudden swelling from his previously flaccid prick.

"So you're already naked. Predictable," he said, tiredly. "So you're going to try and turn me into a slave? Humiliate me? One of those? Can I know who my torturer will be today?"

She had to give him credit for chutzpah, and regaining his bearings quickly, but then she had sat through the same training. Anything less, and he wouldn't have graduated.

"My name is Phantasm," she purred. "You won't have heard of me." It was a name she had decided upon after escaping the College. Before leaving, she had not been allowed to pick a costume name and had only used Selena.

"Oh, do open your eyes, I give you my word as an evil bitch that I have no optical powers. Besides," she added, almost as an afterthought," if I did I could just pull open your eyelids with my fingers."

Warily, but pragmatically, he did. His eyes were flecked with yellow, which was intriguing given his cat name. She saw him take her in at a glance, and flick a quick look at her large and firm breasts, jutting in profile from her slender chest, before locking his gaze resolutely on her face.

She didn't stop her smugness showing. No matter how sexy parahumans stayed as they aged, she had youth as well.

"You're right. I will be your torturer today. I won't be keeping you, that would be selfish and although I am a Villain, my mummy did teach me to share. So there'll be lots of others lining up to break that conformist, narrow little mind of yours. Some of them will even be boys like you.

"I know you'll resist. I know you'll try and go along with it because it means I won't have as much hold over you, I know you'll be looking for any way to turn the tables on me, and I'm pretty sure nobody will be rushing to my aid if you do, so good luck with that.

"I know exactly how you've been trained, and I know how effective the training was, because I've been there. I've done it myself. But none of it will matter."

She reached behind herself to his groin and began lightly stroking his semi-erect cock, which responded by swelling further and jumping up his belly towards her. He swallowed, but controlled himself.

"I know what it means to be captured, and sexually used, and humiliated, and dominated, and controlled, time after time," she said as she kept stroking him and he kept growing. There was an extra rigidity to his jaw and he couldn't stop his eyes darting about looking for opportunities.

"It means you can't help but get horny when you're tied up and someone starts playing with you." He was fully hard now, and she slid her hand down his shaft - as long and as thick as any parahuman man - and stroked his balls lightly before twisting her fingers around the base of his sac and pulling up to squeeze them firmly together.

"It's okay," she whispered as he strangled a gasp at the sickening pain from his squashed testicles. "You can't help it. You've been conditioned now. You don't have any choice. Your body knows what's coming no matter how much your mind tries to fight it. I haven't heard of anyone yet who has complete control over their glands. You certainly don't."

She leaned down towards his face, still squeezing his testicles. "I'm going to make you my bitch, just because I can."

"Is that it?" he gasped. "You're just going to talk to me?"

"Oh no," she said brightly. "I can do other things, too."

She let go of his balls, slid off him, twisted around and engulfed his cock in her mouth in one smooth movement, sliding right down onto him.

Any lack of ability she may have had before joining the College had quickly been corrected as a string of casual flings across the year groups had given her ample opportunity to practice the techniques she had been forced to learn in five humiliating, degrading and depraved sessions of kidnapped, mind-controlled slavery. Since at least one of those sessions had ended up with her having a wide and varied repertoire of submissive and servile techniques implanted directly into her long-term memory, she had about a decade's unfair advantage on anyone else.

She knew she was extremely good, now, and she knew she could play with any man. She stroked him a few times to make absolutely sure he was throbbingly hard, then lightly toyed with him, brushing just over the sensitive patch under his head to make him ache to cum but without the pleasure of stroking his entire shaft.

She waited until he was shuddering and twitching in her mouth before pulling off, sliding cat-like up his body with the lightest of touches from her hand and her breast on his torso, and saying "Oh look, I've got your your precum on my tongue," before grabbing his jaw and his forehead, forcing his mouth open and kissing him deeply, sliding her tongue all around the inside of his mouth.

As expected, he nearly gagged, so she waited for him to start taking his next deep, sucking breath before plugging her lips over his again, pinching his nose shut and breathing out hard.

His eyes bugged open, guessing at what was probably her powers play while he was helpless to do anything about it.

She poured her power into his lungs, then let go, stood up and swung her leg over him, settling down so she was sitting on top of his hips and his rock-hard cock, settling into place and rubbing her lips along his shaft while humming brightly and waiting for her breath to take hold.

She couldn't control people through her breath, she could only control their perceptions, but she had found out how powerful that could be. It had taken a lot of covert and delicate practice that the College would not have been happy about if they had discovered, and then even more practice after escaping and she could be considerably more adventurous, but she had finally developed the subtlety she had always hoped she could.

His eyes bulged open and he tried to lurch up again, jerking violently against his bonds and falling back onto the table with a thud.

She had fed him the feelings of her body aroused, to stimulate him, and, when he consciously or unconsciously realised he was feeling breasts and a pussy, confuse him. She had fed him funhouse-mirror vision, so the room would lurch around him as though he were drugged, and so she would stretch and distort and grow enormous breasts whenever he looked at her.

She purred with satisfaction when she saw his reaction, and curled her fingers into his chest, pressing her pussy harder against his cock. When the pressure sent a spike of sweet lust through her, she gathered it into her lungs and breathed it into his face.

He had closed his eyes against the dizzying, nauseating spinning of the room, but he couldn't shut out the disorienting ecstasy as the second-hand feeling from her aching pussy clashed with the immediate sensations from his aching cock.

She lifted herself, pulled his cock upright, and had just enough room on one knee to get her pussy over his engorged head. When she pushed herself down onto him, the surge of ecstasy from her stretched flesh fuelled her gloating sense of dominance and power.

They groaned in unison, her with the rush of satisfaction and him uncontrollably and tinged with despair.

She pushed herself all the way over him in one steady movement, stopping only when she felt him pushing right against her limit, just the hint of pain giving an extra bite to the pleasure.

She settled herself, getting comfortable, then leaned forwards, squashing her generous breasts against his rock-hard chest, and tenderly wiped off the sweat that was beading on his forehead.

She smiled into his glaring eyes and clenched teeth and said, in soft, loving tones that could carry to a camera microphone, "Isn't this nice? Don't I feel good? Aren't you glad we had this little ..." she clenched her inner muscles and ground her hips against his, making him gasp again "... get-together?"

She grabbed his head between both her hands, twisted it sideways towards the wall and laid her head on his, saying "Smile for the camera, darling," as she grounded around him again, drawing out a longer, more despairing moan.

It had been a calculated guess, and she was quite prepared for there to be no camera at all - the important thing was his humiliation - but sure enough there was a small circle of differently textured darkness right where she thought there would be, with a clear line of sight past all the room's furniture and equipment.

She let the satisfaction show on her face as she lifted her head up, holding his turned to the side, and licked slowly up the side of his face, relishing the sharp, tangy taste of his sweat. Then she began a slow rocking back and forwards, sliding on and off his cock by a few inches, just enough to be maddening for both of them.

He was still struggling, which intrigued her. College training said once defeat was inevitable, roll with it. Relax, let your mind concentrate on tactics while your body gives in easily. There's no sense in wasting mental resources on trying to win an uneven fight, and the easier the loss, the weaker the physical, physiological and psychic hold upon you.

So why was he still struggling?

She dipped her tongue into his ear, tickling in and around it, while slowly increasing her fucking movements and bringing in a twisting, rolling motion. He was close, but not so close she had to worry about holding off. He was still struggling for self-control, in violation of a passing grade.

The only thing she could think of was: his powers. He was trying to prevent himself losing control of his powers. But if his powers were an advantage, he would be reaching for him, so they were either an embarrassment, gave her an advantage, reduced his self-control even further, or ... or were secret!

Now that was interesting!

She lifted herself up on her elbows, pushed herself fully onto him again and shifted her breasts out of the way to get access to his nipples, sitting small and hard on his bulging pectorals.

Making sure the camera had line of sight, she began lightly tickling them.

And saw a brief flash of tawny fur flit across his chest and be gone. She grinned with delight, and shoved her hips back onto him while pinching his nipples savagely. He howled with pain, jerking up while pulsing inside her, and she felt rather than saw a creak in his bonds and in his body as he shifted unnaturally underneath her and thick, hard, black-dotted tawny fur erupted over his entire chest for a second before retreating as his body returned to normal.

"So that's it!" she said, not trying to keep the gloating out of her voice. "You're a were-leopard! Cool, I've never raped a cat before!"

From the gritting of his teeth, she knew she had scored a solid hit.

"The question is," she said gloatingly, "how much you'll transform." She let go of his nipples and massaged them gently, rubbing her palms over them to ease the return of blood while keeping up a maddening stimulation his cock would feel more than his brain would.

She lifted her torso up again and rolled his head back, giving him an unimpeded look at her breasts. He swallowed as his affected vision made her body distort unnaturally.

"Let's explore this, shall we?"

She savagely tweaked his nipples again, and held on as he howled with pain, the howl turned into a feline yowl and his body shifted again, distorting but not greatly as fur sprang out all over it, then he tried to curl up, his shoulders shifted and the bones in his arms twisted eye-wateringly before she let up and he collapsed back, moaning in pain again.

She grinned, delightedly. "Ooh, that looked like catman followed by an attempt at an actual cat! So if I forced you to transform while strapped down like this, that would really hurt, wouldn't it? Ooh, I bet it would!"

She clenched around his cock and ground her hips again, wringing another shudder out of him while his eyes were still squeezing out tears of pain.

"Do you ever sneak into the zoo after dark and try and seduce the lady big cats? I bet you do, you look like that sort of pervert to me."

She shifted on him again, slowly and luxuriantly this time, but felt the beginning shiver of an unstoppable orgasm.

She jerked upright, pulling off him as that sensation make him jump again, and reached down to grab his cock in one hand, yelled "BAD KITTY!" and gave the engorged head a backhand slap that made his whole body spasm in pain and try to curl up around his groin while his cock betrayed him by cumming, the first milky spurt sailing over his head, the second hitting his forehead, the third hitting him full in the face and the fourth splashing over his chest as he reflexively choked from some of his cum landing in his mouth, twisting his head to one side and trying not to vomit as his cock spent itself on his belly.

A nauseating flicker out of the corner of her eye made Selena turn her head sharply, to see the grey man drop her clothes on the floor before stepping back into his eye-watering portal.

The new student Villain looked down at the sweating, shivering, cum-covered Hero in triumph, and leant forwards, still holding his cock and beginning to crulely masturbate the over-sensitive head to cause him more pain. "All your College training really helped you, didn't it, you useless fury fuck?"

12