Super College Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The city had never seen such a targeted, intensive operation. It was almost a state of martial law.

Small-scale battles were started as non-parahuman criminals reacted to the rush of law enforcement. Students found themselves facing serious gunfire for the first time. Already angry about the loss of their friend, they reacted with cold discipline, training, but slightly too much ruthlessness.

Police formed teams of secure wagons, collecting those who made the mistake of confronting the searching Heroes.

But nobody, even under mind control from the few licensed Heroes who possessed those abilities, were able to give any clues to Kimberly's disappearance or location.

Known Villains who had been keeping a low profile suddenly found themselves the target of unprecedented attempts to hunt them down. Most fled for the duration. Two even tried to cut deals, only to find that nobody was in a mood to bargain.

After three days, Megan's unit had just finished clearing a shopping centre when they were granted a break. Helmets came off, coffee or shakes were bought, and toilets were sought out.

Megan came out of a stall adjusting her torso armour. She stopped dead, mouth hanging open a split second before Kimberly's blurred strike snapped her head around, taking her body with it so she bounced off the back wall before slumping down onto the toilet.

"Sorry, Me," Kimberly said, almost with emotion. "You shouldn't have been wearing so much armour."

#

When Megan awoke, with the speed of the parahuman, her training ignored the shock of Kimberly attacking her and sent her mind leaping to assess her situation.

Restrained - check. Bright lights directed at her - check. Naked - check.

She was lying on a table - fairly standard - with firm cuffs over her ankles, wrists, and neck. She was comfortable, but everything was too tight to give her any hope of getting out.

She flicked her eyes sideways, immediately seeing Kimberly standing stark naked to the side of the table.

She twisted her head sideways, bumping into a padded but quite firm pad against her temple. There was one like it on the other side, as well.

"I'm sorry I had to hit you," Kimberly said, "You need to be taught your true self."

"Oh Kim," Megan said, softly. "I'm so sorry." She ignored what her friend had said. It sounded like a basic script, so focussing on it was not going to help.

"Be sorry for yourself," a breezy male voice said, before the owner stepped into view, looking astonishingly unlike any Villain Megan had ever seen.

He was also naked. He was firmly muscled and well shaped but clearly not in the bulging, pin-up, body-builder league of most parahumans.

"I am going to brainwash you now," he said cheerfully as Megan failed to respond. "Apart from the convenience of having your super-fast friend here pick you up, I think I can make use of your little holograms. And," his gaze very obviously roamed all over her body, dwelling on the thrust of her firm tits and the bare lips between her legs, "obviously your body as well."

Megan still said nothing, staring at him steadily and evenly.

He tsked, without any real annoyance in his voice. "They train you so well you're no fun any more," he said mildly. "Oh well, I may as well have some fun while I'm working. Kimberly, suck me and make it noisy."

Megan didn't want to look at the expression of adoration and delight that passed over her friend's face before the shorter girl sank to her knees, out of Megan's line of sight. But she didn't want to give her captor the satisfaction of seeing her reaction.

"Tsk. Not even then? Oh, well."

Megan felt a pinch between her eyes, and a psychic hammer blow to her frontal cortex.

She recognised the rush of impulses and unrestrained desires that flooded her consciousness, realising that her self-control circuits had been shut down.

Her body went rigid, then relaxed slightly as her captor kept humming over the wet, sloppy sounds of Kimberly at his groin.

"Say something, please," he said, a faint trace of annoyance in his voice.

"Gnnnnggggg," she didn't stop herself saying.

She relaxed slightly more. "Fucking arsehole."

Then she went totally limp, no muscle in her body moving or able to move except her heart. She felt suffocation reflexes beginning before her lungs spontaneously began pumping again.

"Okay," he said quietly and thoughtfully. Her eyelids spontaneously blinked.

"Are you currently strapped to a table?" He asked.

"Yes," she said, for no other reason than impulse.

"Good. Are you naked?"

"As a jaybird, want to fuck me?"

"Later."

Suddenly, her mouth wouldn't work.

He reached out to squeeze one nipple, then reached down to pull her pussy lips apart with two fingers and press against her opening.

Then he said, while impulses sleeted through her mind, "I think we can begin. That's enough, Kimberly, go and stand in the corner. I'll call you back when I need you."

Kimberly moved away as Megan heard the sound of a stool scraping across the floor before her captor sat down. Her friend licked her lips, then brought her hands up to her face, a dreamy expression set into her features, to breathe in the smell on her fingers.

"Right," Megan's captor said brightly. "I'm going to ask you a series of questions. Do you enjoy sex?"

She spontaneously decided to see what would happen if she didn't answer at all.

"Do you enjoy sex?" He asked again, patiently.

Not answering was boring. "No!" She said, defiantly.

"A clear lie is also helpful," he said cheerfully. "Do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes." This time, honesty felt easier. She felt something shift in her mind.

"Do you enjoy being submissive during sex?"

"I did once."

She felt something shift inside her mind again.

"Do you enjoy being submissive during sex?"

"Yes?"

"Do you enjoy being submissive during sex?"

"Yes."

"Good!"

Suddenly, she couldn't imagine ever giving any other answer.

"Do you like having a Master during sex?"

"Yes." Well, it followed, didn't it?

She felt the truth of that with utter certainty.

"Do you like having a Master?"

"Yes." Well, he hadn't specified only 'during sex' but ...

She felt that preference firm inside her mind.

"Are you a slave?"

She had to think about that for a minute. But if she liked having a Master, she must be, mustn't she? "Um, yes?"

"Are you a slave?"

"Yes." She was sure, now.

"Good! Are you a good slave?"

"Yes, Master." All slaves must be good slaves.

The flesh that had been Kimberly watched this exchange with delight. She remembered the times she had spent with Megan, and it was astonishing to her, seeing her friend naked and spread like this, that they had never played together. Obviously they had, I mean, those times they had been caught, but like, why hadn't they don't it all the time?

Master had said she was going to get to fuck Megan. It was another thing she had to thank Master for. Just the sight of Megan's firm breasts sitting on her slender chest was making Kimberly's mouth water. She began unconsciously sucking on her fingers. The sensation in her mouth made her pulse between her legs.

She pushed one hand down her body, running over one breast and shivering in delight, so she could slide her wet fingers between her even wetter lips. They slipped easily inside her. She began to to fuck herself as she listened to Master, his questions and Megan's answers reinforcing her own programming.

"Are you willing to kidnap, help reprogram, and fuck your fellow students?"

"Yes, Master," Megan said, honestly.

Oh! Kimberly shivered as she came quietly. She hoped she would be sent out for Alex next. He had such a nice body. She had never seen his cock, but she bet it was fantastic!

"Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Master."

Kimberly answered at the same time, automatically, then flushed and felt terribly embarrassed she had intruded on Master's work.

Master heard her, and chuckled. "Kimberly, how about you start kissing Megan's pussy, and don't stop when she cums."

Megan knew she was a slave and that this man was her Master, but wasn't sure what she felt about having Kimberly go down on her. She hadn't ever liked girls - well, apart from when she didn't have a choice, when she had been captured, and that hardly counted - and Kimberly was her friend. Fucking friends felt a bit odd.

Kimberly climbed onto the table eagerly, her mouth watering. Megan's lips were beginning to get puffy after all the questioning about sex, and a hint of dew was glistening on them. Kimberly soon made them wetter.

Megan arched up, knowing she should respond to whatever Master wanted, and gave a genuine gasp of pleasure.

"Are you liking this, slave?" Master asked her.

"Oh yes, Master!" Megan said breathily.

Kimberly's tongue wriggled inside Megan, who arched up even harder, willing the questing tongue deep inside her.

"Do you like fucking girls?"

"Yes, Master!" There was no longer any doubt about that. Kimberly replaced her tongue with two fingers. Megan came with a shout.

"Do you like whatever I order Kimberly to do to you?"

"Yes, Master!" Megan was already close to another orgasm. There was no way she could deny what Kimberly was doing to her, not with such a strong tongue on her clitoris.

"Do you like whatever I order anyone to do to you?"

"Yes, Master!" Megan came again.

"Do you like whatever I wish?"

"Yes, Master!" Megan was almost cumming continuously.

Master chuckled. "Are you my complete slave, willing to obey any command I give, in any situation?"

"YES, MASTER!" Megan shouted as she came, again, Kimberly still finger-fucking her and still vigorously lashing at her clit.

"Good! Kimberly, stop."

Megan felt another pinch between her eyes, but this time associated with a feeling of lightness and freedom. Her bonds retracted.

"Grab your ankles, slave."

Megan lifted her legs up, keeping them dead straight, easily bending them far enough backwards for her to grab her ankles and pull them even further back, towards her ears.

Master climbed onto the table. Megan was so dripping wet, and so eager after Kimberly's relentless assault, that he pushed straight in even though her pussy was clenching in a desperate search for stimulation.

She groaned helplessly as he filled her, her whole mind delirious with ecstasy that Master was finally inside her, and came again as soon he began fucking.

Kimberly, standing at the foot of the table, began fingering herself again. She started cumming every time Megan did.

She was so glad that she had pleased Master and that Megan (oh!) was now a slave just like her, and that she had been able to make Megan cum (oh!) while Master was teaching her, and that now they were both able to fuck (oh!) Master. She was glad (oh!) they weren't being such silly Heroes any more (OH!)

Cumming so much was making Kimberly's head spin. Megan, lying on her back and being pummelled relentlessly by Master, wasn't even aware of where she was, who she was, or who was fucking her, just that this was the absolute best thing that could be happening to her.

Kimberly came again. Her knees buckled, hitting the edge of the table. Her head was spinning so much that thoughts of Master became hazy and uncertain. She knew she was a slave, and she knew that she was a Hero.

That meant that she had to be the best possible Hero she could, didn't it? After all, if she was a slave Hero, then she owed it to Master to be the best possible Hero, didn't she?

And Master was a Villain.

That made her head hurt, so she stopped thinking about it.

Smiling beatifically, but barely able to stand up, she swayed forward until she had enough reach to knock Master unconscious.

Master collapsed onto Megan, who came again.

Kimberley stared at the two bodies, unsure what to do next. She needed somebody to tell her what to do, but Master was unconscious. Which meant she was a good Hero, because she was a good slave, because ... She clutched her head and moaned.

Megan was still lying on her back holding onto her ankles, her legs straight, as Master lay unconscious on top of her. She felt his cock begin to soften, so she clenched her pussy around it to try and make it hard again. It didn't work.

She was desperate for Master to keep fucking her, but Master had stopped, so did that mean she shouldn't want more? He hadn't told her she could let go of her ankles, either.

Kimberley's head still hurt but she had remembered something that Heroes should do. She should restrain the Villain. She pulled Master off Megan - there was a wet sound that made Kimberley's pussy clench - then tied his hands behind his back with some cords she pulled out of the computer. She wasn't sure why, but she gagged him thoroughly as well. She stared at him uncertainly, then found a pile of rope. When she had finishecan you ever.d, Master could barely even move individual fingers.

Then she stood up and stared uncertainly at Megan.

Master had said she would get to fuck Megan, hadn't he? And going down while fingering her didn't really count. She climbed onto the table.

Megan stared up at her longingly. "Are you going to fuck me, Kim?"

Kimberley pushed three fingers inside Megan, who screamed in pleasure, then began working the rest of her hand in as she bent down to kiss her aggressively.

Kimberley's wrist was between Megan's pussy lips when she broke the kiss. "Master said I could fuck you, Me," she whispered. "So I'm going to fuck you until you accept me as your Master."

Megan barely had time to look at Kim adoringly before she began screaming in ecstasy.

#

Their College armour was nowhere to be found and wasn't appropriate for their new roles anyway, so Kimberley and Megan dressed in the new costumes that Master had made ready for them.

If they hadn't obviously been parahumans, they might have been arrested for public indecency.

They turned up to the College proudly carrying Master, who they had drugged so they wouldn't feel so upset about doing their jobs as good little slave Heroes.

Debriefing took a while, and felt unpleasant.

They were finally left alone together, both huddling inside their bulkiest clothes.

"Failsafes," Kimberley said eventually.

Megan just nodded.

"I didn't even know they could implant failsafes."

"Makes sense, though."

It was Kimberley's turn to nod. "That was for real."

Megan shivered. "Yes."

"Not a training exercise. Really for real. A wild Villain, genuinely capturing us and genuinely wanting to keep us, even if he wasn't expecting to be able to hold on to us."

Megan shivered again. "But we got out."

"Yes. I'm sorry if you're still sore."

The ghost of a smile flickered across Megan's lips. "Don't worry, I'm sure I'll be made to get you back one day."

12