Super Dildo

Story Info
Carol has great orgasms from a mechanical dildo.
987 words
3.63
65.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ken65B
Ken65B
21 Followers

I arrived at the Doctors office right at one o'clock." Carol began. There was no one in the reception area so Susan led me directly back to the treatment room. She looked at my body as I undressed and nodded her approval.

She rolled the chair back after I had sat down, strapped me down, raised me to waist height and spread my legs as wide as the chair supports would go.

Then she moved around me and began to pinch my nipples. She pinched them harder and harder until I began to squirm as much as the restraints would allow.

Then she moved down and pushed two fingers into my pussy. When she discovered that I was lubricating she said that I was progressing nicely.

Julie came in and Susan watched as Julie applied suction devises to my breasts and clit.

Susan increased the suction until my nipples and my clit were pulled far up into the tubes.

Then she rolled the chair back and raised my knees until they were pointed straight up and spread so widely that I could feel the strain in my hips.

Dr. Dale entered and hung his white lab coat on a hook on the back of the door.

He rolled a big black machine over to the side of me. He lifted a dildo from the side of the machine and held it where I could look at it.

It had tubes and wires coming out of the base that were connected to the machine. It was eight inches long and as thick as a small vibrator.

He told me that this was the insertion diameter. He pushed a button on the machine and it inflated until it was as big around as an egg.

He stated that that was the starting diameter and the thickness would increase at the end of each cycle until it reached the maximum.

Then he pushed the button again and the dildo inflated to the size of a grapefruit.

I was relieved when he said that he thought that it was too much for even me to accommodate.

He deflated the dildo to a little bigger than the size of a coffee mug and told me that would be the maximum inflation.

He told me to watch and he pushed another button. Two rings of bumps raised up under the skin at the base of the dildo. Each ring had four bumps the size of a marble. Each bump in the last ring was positioned so that it was between the two bumps in the ring above.

When he pushed the button again the rings began to revolve around the dildo. As they revolved they traveled up the shaft. When they reached the head, they reversed direction and moved back down the shaft to the base then started back up again.

Dale explained that this was the starting speed of one cycle up and down occurring once every two seconds. The speed would increase at the start of each cycle. When the speed reached the maximum of three complete journeys each second they would continue at that speed until the end of the session.

Dale explained that because air compresses, oil was used to inflate the dildo. The machine also heated the oil that was used to inflate the dildo.

The temperature would start off at body temperature and would increase by one degree at the start of each cycle until it reached a maximum of one hundred and five degrees. Then it would remain at that temperature until the end of the session.

Dale said that this would feel very hot but it would not cause tissue damage. He said that the heat would help the muscles of my pussy to relax.

Dale said that I was already familiar with the oscillating suction of my nipples and clit that was going to occur during each cycle. The session will start with more suction than we started with during the last session.

The suction will increase at the start of each cycle. At first there will be five cycles to a period then everything will stop except the constant suction and I would be allowed to rest for thirty seconds.

Then the cycles would start again beginning at the same levels that they were at when the last period ended. For each period the stimulation segment will increase by one minute.

When the stimulation segment reached ten minutes in duration I would be allowed to rest for three minutes at the end of each period. The entire session would last for two hours.

I was already lubricating in anticipation of the session so Susan had no problem sliding the dildo into my pussy. Then she brought a wide strap up from between my legs and secured it to the strap around my stomach. The strap pushed the dildo further into me. She told me that she did not want my pussy to push the dildo out of me during the session. Dale turned the machine on and they both watched as the first period was completed. Then they left the room."

It seemed like they were gone forever. I don't know how many orgasms I had while they were gone but when they returned the machine was in the final period. I was covered with sweat. My pussy felt like it was on fire from the heat of the dildo. The oscillating suction was continual and for some reason I found it to be exciting that the suction on my nipples and clit was so strong that it was almost painful.

Those revolving bumps on the dildo were hitting that spot inside of me and their up and down travels made it feel like the dildo was pumping rapidly in and out of me.

I was having one climax after another and they were so close together it felt like one continuous orgasm.

Ken65B
Ken65B
21 Followers