Super Friends (with Benefits) Ch. 01

Story Info
Wonder Woman finds a way to lift Superman's spirits.
926 words
3.77
22.3k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clark slowly shut the door to his apartment with a soft click. It was all too easy to come home from a long day and absentmindedly shut the door with a little too much force. He'd already gone through too many and didn't need anymore complaints from the neighbors. He sighed wearily and swept that damned curl from his forehead. Clark retreated to his bedroom and began to eagerly disrobe. He couldn't help cast a glance to the full length mirror on the wall. Muscles rippled under flawless smooth skin. He found his hand slowly drifting down across his broad chest, chiseled abs, and to the shape bulging through his white briefs.

"No," he told himself reluctantly, "Later." He swept open the drapes and instantly gasped as his body was bathed in light. He felt energy course through every vein, tighten every muscle, fill every pore, and dance across his skin like a million microscopic needles. Electrifying. The Metropolis city scape spanned before him; a legion of towering skyscrapers, soft afternoon light glinting off every window. Then he caught a glimpse of him, that godly figure reflected in the window. The light emphasized every feature, molding each contour, every vein like some inspired sculptor shaping his masterpiece from gleaming marble. As the shadows seemed to dart across his iron physique, drawing his gaze downward, Clark's steely blue eyes locked on the shapely length arcing down his leg, perfectly framed in shadow like a beautiful portrait.

"Not now, dammit!" he growled. He quickly turned from the window and marched into the den. However, as he passed through the hallway, something made him pause. There was no sound, or smell, only a....presence. The Superman within him burst forth and Clark took flight, rounding the corner and rocketing into the den. His eyes glowed molten red, ready to unleash a torrent of deadly energy, but they faded as he saw a figure sitting on the sofa.

"D-Diana? What are you..." he stammered, caught off guard by the uninvited Wonder Woman before him.

"Oh, you know. Just decided to drop by. I wasn't needed at the office and wanted to see if you'd like to relax, have a little fun," Diana's eyes drifted across his muscled physique and settled at the noticeable bulge in his briefs,"Haha...Although, it seems your doing just fine on your own." Clark suddenly remembered his state of undress and blushed.

"I...I'm so sorry, um...let me just go change-"

"No, no!" Diana interrupted,"Please, there's no need to dress for my sake. You are not the first man I have seen exposed and certainly not the last. Though, I must say Kryptonians are far more...impressive." Clark blushed further and gently touched down to the floor. Diana continued before he could respond,"I also wanted to say I was sorry to hear about Lois. You two seemed so close." It had been nearly four weeks since Lois had broken up with him, though his heart still ached. She gave no reason, no real explanation anyway. It just "wasn't working out".

"Yeah. Yeah, it was really sudden. Our, um...our anniversary was next week," he said, eyes downcast.

"Oh Clark, I'm so sorry," she comforted. Diana got to her feet and embraced him, wrapping her arms around his nearly naked frame. Clark started as he felt her breasts press against him, her soft breath on his skin. Her skin was tanned and without blemish. Her hair long, black, and smooth as silk. Her body was lean and powerful, as perfect as a goddess. His cock twitched at the thought of caressing her long elegant legs, rubbing her flat, toned stomach, fondling her round, heavy breasts. "Clark, Clark!" He snapped back to reality at the persistent calling of his name.

"Yes?" he asked confusedly,"What is it?"

"I was asking if you were okay? You zoned out for a moment."

"Oh, yes. I'm fine," he insisted,"Its just been hard these last few weeks without any...companionship." Clark met Diana's gaze and it seemed he saw a pang of desire flicker across her storm grey eyes. Her fingers curled around one of his monstrous biceps, her soft, her pink lips puckering slightly.

"Well Clark, we've known each other for years now. I'd almost call you a brother," Chills shot down his spine as she ran her nails along his massive chest,"Though I'm sure you know what it is like on Thermyscira. Male children are taken and raised as servants. All family connections are forgotten. We use them as mates, breeding stock," Diana leaned closer, her lips parting slightly as she inclined her head. Her hand slid down his stomach, fingers caressing each and every muscle,"The Amazons recognize the needs of the body. We do not deny the desires of the flesh, lest we grow weak. Would you keep yourself from food or drink for lack of company? No, Clark. You must fulfill your body's hunger. Let me help you meet the needs of the flesh," She gripped his hardening cock through the fabric of his briefs as their lips met. Her tongue probed the inside of his mouth, hungrily searching for a partner. Their tongues danced, rolling and twisting until finally parting with a wet slurp. A strand of saliva bridged the gap between their lips,"We wouldn't want you to suffer."

Hey, guys! If you can't tell, this is my first lemon. I know not much happened in this chapter, but trust me there's more to come! Please give your thoughts and advice on this chapter and upcoming installments, positive or negative. Hope you enjoyed!