Super Friends (with Benefits) Ch. 03

Story Info
Wonder Woman finds a way to lift Clark's spirits.
1.6k words
4.52
18.3k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana stood up and began to sensually rub her breasts through her cum-stained t-shirt. She moaned softly.

"Ohhh, fuck..."Clark met her storm grey eyes. His cock twitched at the pure lust burning beneath. She gave a mischievous smile and reached up behind her. With one deft movement she unhooked her bra and drew it from under her shirt. She dangled it in front of his face teasingly. Clark's stomach tightened and his cock tensed at the sight of her hardened nipples pressing through the thin fabric. Diana dropped the bra to the floor and slipped her fingers beneath the hem of her shirt, beginning to slowly inch it up her torso. Clark's hungrily absorbed every inch of the smooth, tanned skin, the slight trace of abs on her toned belly, the luscious curves of her perfect hourglass figure. He drew in a quick breath as she stopped, the shirt's edge cupping the swell of her prominent breasts. Diana bit her lip lustfully and pulled. Her round, heavy tits bounced free, and suddenly, nothing else in the world mattered. She pulled the shirt over head, letting it fall to the floor, and let Clark bask in the glory of her boobs.

"Holy fuck!" he exclaimed. They were perfect. Two exquisite melon-sized globes, sagging ever so slightly under there impressive weight.

"Like what you see, big boy?" She taunted. Her left hand fondled one cushiony mound while her other slipped down her pants and began to finger her dripping pussy. He reached up unconsciously and took the unattended tit into his grasp. His hands fit around it perfectly, his fingers sinking into the silk soft flesh. He gently caressed and squeezed, mesmerized at its their perfection. Diana let out a breathy moan as his thumb teased her nipple, rolling it between thumb and forefinger. The two pencil eraser-sized knobs jutted out towards him, resting right at eye level. Clark quickly wrested control of the other breast and began to plant soft kisses on each. He kneaded her tender bosom and flicked his tongue across one swollen nipple, swirling it around the areola. He slipped it into his mouth and began to suckle like a hungry babe. He pressed his face into the tit, letting it envelope him in warm softness. He heard nothing outside the chorus of Diana's gasps and moans. Clark let his right hand fall and slip down the front of her pants. He eased two fingers into her entrance and felt the juices wash over his hand. She began to stimulate her clit while he probed deeper into her folds. He began to quicken, pumping his fingers in and out of her. Diana's hand clamped onto his shoulder and raked her nails across his skin. He added a third finger and she shuddered. Diana came with a loud moan and juices sprayed over his hand, arm, legs, and cock. Clark's dick ached and felt it was near to bursting. He popped her nipple out of his mouth and looked into her eyes. She was breathing heavily, but smiled and nodded.

"What are you waiting for?" she teased, "My Man of Steel hasn't gone soft, has he?" Diana wrapped her fingers around his pulsing, rock-hard cock. She pumped her hand up and down his member, coating it in her own juices, while Clark unbuttoned her skin-tight jeans. He worked them off her round, firm ass and down her muscular thighs. He clapped his hands down on her cheeks and squeezed, massaging the buttery soft butt.

"Oh yeah!" Clark groaned as Diana stepped out of her jeans and kicked them away. He cupped her ass and lifted her up like a baby kitten. She squealed with excitement as he spun around and plopped her on the sofa. She splayed her legs, giving Clark a beautiful view of her shaved pussy. With two fingers she spread open her wet hole.

"Ooooohhh, my gods!" Diana moaned as Clark slowly lowered his titanic, veiny cock. He slapped it against the tender flesh above her entrance and stroked it against her dripping slit. She groaned with frustration.

"What's wrong, Diana?" he teased, "Getting some cold feet?" He poised his length at her entrance, barely poking in the tip.

"Oh, by the gods! Fuck no!" she screamed, "Stop your taunting and fuck me!" Clark braced against the couch and slipped into her. She cried out as he stretched her channel. Her sweet tightness clamped against his cock as he pushed in each inch.

"Damn," Clark grunted, "How are you so-ugh, tight? I thought you said sex was no big deal on Themyscira?"

"Perks of being a demigoddess?" she said with a grin. Her face was a mixture of ecstasy and elation. She sighed with pleasure as Clark stopped, his cock buried to the hilt.

"No shit," he said in astonishment. He'd never been able to use his full length. Lois only ever able to take 8 inches on a good day. He began to cautiously thrust into her, going slow so as to avoid any painful mishaps.

"Fuck this, Clark. Harder!" she insisted, "You're not going to break an Amazon! Harder!" Clark began to pick up the pace. He pounded his cock into her, driving his footlong shaft in with enough force to shatter a normal human's hips. She grabbed her knees and spread her legs further, bouncing against his hips with each thrust. Clark watched her face as she chewed her puffy, pink lip and moaned. His eyes drifted down to her gyrating rack, her huge boobs bouncing up and down, up and down, slapping together as he drove his length into her.

"Oh, oooh! Holy shit!" he growled as he took a hold of one breast, kneading the cushiony globe with the rhythm of their fucking.

"OOOooohhh, fuck! Fu-fu-fu-fuck me!! Fu-fu-flip me over!" she howled. Clark happily obliged and pulled out, his steel-hard cock pulsing in the cold air. Diana rolled over and got on all fours, gripping the back of the couch. She arched her back, raising her beautiful ass skyward as juices dripped from her entrance onto the cushions. He grabbed her hips and mounted her. He plunged his length into her fuckhole and began to ravage her. His mind clouded over, filled with hunger and lust as they fucked like wild beasts. He was lost in the steady rhythm, entranced in the chorus of debaucherous moans and clapping flesh. He thought he might have heard the sound of snapping wood as the back of the couch broke, but it didn't matter. The only things in the entire world were him and Diana. Clark felt the walls of her pussy tighten around his cock. He too could feel a tingling in his groin and the heat rising in his face.

"Ooooohhh! Oh, gods! Cl-Clark!," she moaned, bouncing back and forth against his godly shaft, "Clark, I-I'm gonna cum! AAAaaahhh!!" She screamed and her entire body shuddered as she climaxed, lurching with each wave of pleasure. A flood of juices sprayed forth, soaking his cock, hips, and legs. She eventually stilled and collapsed against the couch with a whimper, her quiet moans and gasps for breath the only signs of life. But Clark didn't miss a beat. He bent her limp body over and pounded harder. A long droning moan wail sent him over the edge and only seconds later he burst, firing load after load of cum into her dripping pussy. After he'd spent his seed and his member gone soft, he too collapsed. His body draped over hers, sword still in sheath, a soupy concoction of juice and cum pooling on the cushions.

"Holy fuck," Clark gasped,"Th-that was...amazing"

"Who would have thought the big blue boy scout could be so..."

"What?" he asked, "Sexy, lustful, debaucherous, sensual, lewd, seductive, lecherous?"

"I was going to say fuckable," she laughed weakly, "But those sound more sophisticated."

"Ready for round three?" he half-jested.

"Fuck no"

~

Clark smirked as she rounded the corner. She wore an oversized dress shirt and a baggy pair of gym shorts. Her own cum-stained clothes were clutched under her arm.

"Don't you just look so cute. Done raiding my closet?"

"Its not my fault, you jizz factory. I wasn't aware I should have brought a bathing suit," she teased, "Oh, and Clark. I'm disappointed. Not a single piece of clothing with an 'S' on it"

"Pssh, my head's already big enough," he laughed.

"No kidding," she said with a wry smile, casting a glance toward his groin. He wore only briefs, and his giant already rousing from its slumber,"Heh, heh, don't even think about it big boy." Clark looked into her stark, grey eyes and gave her a soft smile.

"Well, I must be off. Best I'm home before Metropolis begins to wake. I don't want to be walking through morning rush hour in this outfit."

"Be careful," he reminded instinctively, "Some thug might get an idea or two" Clark knew it was stupid the second it crossed his lips. Diana laughed.

"I hope they do. They'll quickly learn to regret it." She began to walk for the door, but Clark spoke up.

"Despite all of tonight's, um...exciting events, one thing has been bugging me this entire time. How did you get into my apartment?" She produced a key from her pocket and smirked.

"Under the doormat? How original." She went to toss it to him, but Clark held up a hand.

"No," he insisted. A playful grin spread across his face, "Your welcome back anytime."

And here concludes the first story in the "Super Friends" storyline. Please let me know how you like it and whether you would like me to continue. Any advice or thoughts, positive or negative, is welcome. See you in the next installment!