Super Moms Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spider1
Spider1
390 Followers

Katie marveled at the strength and skill of her baby boy, fucking Monique the way she demanded, his face red, breath measured as his hips pushed and rocked. Cock thrusting deep into the black mother, the slap of skin against her wet pussy. Suddenly an electric wave tore up her spine as Julian's mouth found the spot near her clit, pressing and sucking. She popped her mouth off the slick, drooly rod and shouted out.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming. Ahhhh. Fuck yessss!"

Like a shot Katie was up and mounting Julian's cock. Looking down on the boy's fiery eyes and wide grin, she rode him, grinding. His hands gripped her sides. She could feel the friendly monster all the way up into her stomach. Fuck...

"Oh, Julian. You've got such a beautiful cock. Oh my God. Ahhhhh!"

Monique reached over to touch Julian. Their hands clasped, mother and son looking at each other, laughing. Katie and Rick looked over and met eyes and laughed. It was all so fucking perfect. Rick never stopped fucking Monique. Katie never stopped riding Julian.

Monique looked up at Rick. "I want to watch your fuck momma, baby. I wanna see you cum all up inside of her."

As Rick slipped his cock from the steamy grip of Monique's pussy, she pulled him forward, tongue kissing him once more. "You're beautiful, Rick. Momma's a lucky lady."

Katie winced as she pulled herself free from Julian's cock. She stroked his face and gently kissed him. "You're a wonderful lover, Julian."

"Thank you, Miss Kate. I really loved how you sucked my dick."

She leaned to his ear. "Sweet like candy, baby."

Each boy went to the embrace of his mother, the first gentle kisses quickly heating. The boy's hard cocks still rampant to cum. Rick and Katie lay on their sides at the foot of the bed, Rick behind her, as Monique got on her knees, big round ass pronounced.

"You know what I want, Julian. Momma's wants that big snake to cum in her ass."

Pulling a bottle from the nightstand drawer, Julian squirted a stream of lube into his palm, greasing his fat, long cock. Monique giggled, smiling at Rick and Katie as she wiggled her ass.

Rick took hold of his rod and pressed it at the opening of Katie's pussy, slipping in smoothly. Katie gasped, reaching back near Rick's neck and raised her leg a bit to fit him. She grasped his shoulder as he began rocking his hips, slowly fucking Katie as Julian pressed the head of his cock into Monique's asshole.

"Owww. Fuck yes baby. Fuck Momma's ass."

"Oh yeah, Mom," Julian grunted, grabbing her hips, sinking his cock further into her, pulling back, then in. "Tight fuckin' ass. Goddamn..."

Both couples got into a rhythm, enjoying the buzz in the room, the show of another mom and son couple, blissed out, moaning, hands grasping. The wet fucking sounds and slap of skin.

Julian came first, Monique howling as Julian's load filled her asshole, her big tits swayed as she rocked.

"Cum baby," Katie hissed. "Cum deep in Mommy's pussy."

The pressure in Rick's nuts grew and the last of his cum spurted into his mother. His balls felt numb from all the day's sex. Katie exhaled, ready to pass out as she watched Julian collapse on top of Monique. The couples rolled to kiss and embrace.

A sultry voice came alive from the corner desk. "Ashley".

"Would anyone care for a snack? Made to order?"

Fuck drunk and exhausted, the four laughed, breathing hard. What a way to end the first day.

Spider1
Spider1
390 Followers
12