Super Seven Ch. 02 - Liz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
238 Followers

"Oh God, I'm cumming." Her muscles clinched around his fingers. "Oh God, it feels so good."

"Enjoy, my love. There's more to come."

He continued to rub his fingers in and out of her pussy, but he leaned in closer, and let his tongue wash over her clit.

"Oh, my God!"

For the next few minutes, he licked and sucked her clit, and stroked his fingers in a simple in and out motion. Her orgasm, while not earth-shattering, was very good, and she continued to ride the wave.

Greg then brought his finger forward to rub her g-spot. "OH, FUCK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?" Suddenly, every muscle in her back and legs started to contract as she arched up off the bed. Greg struggled to maintain contact as her ass rose several inches off the bed. She screamed again, "OH, FUCK!" and began to squirt. Greg was soaked in her fluids, but he continued to lick and suck, and probe, and rub.

Her scream changed into a long moan, "UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Then almost as suddenly she went quiet and dropped back onto the bed.

Greg backed off from her pussy, a little worried, but she was still breathing. He moved back up the bed beside her, and started cuddling her Ð gently stroking her hair and cheek.

After a few minutes, Elizabeth started to wake up, a little startled at her surroundings. She quickly recovered, turned toward Greg and smiled.

"All I can say is WOW! I mean, I thought it felt good when I played with myself, but that was unbelievable. You can do that anytime."

"Well, sweetie, don't count on that every time. That was a first for me, too. I've never before made somebody cum so hard that they passed out."

"Did I really?"

"Yep. You're been out for 4 or 5 minutes."

She twitched a little. "I'm still having aftershocks." She was quiet for a second. He could tell she was enjoying the feeling. "You still haven't fucked me yet." She giggled again.

"Well, that's a matter of semantics. I've actually fucked you pretty well. I just haven't put my cock in your pussy yet."

"Time to fix that." She pushed him on his back, and quickly threw her leg over his body. She grasped his cock, lined it up with her pussy, and slowly lowered her body down onto his. "Oh, God, I think I'm going to love this."

"Go slow, sweetheart. Allow yourself to get used to the feeling."

She settled down on him, feeling his cock fully inside her. She held still for several seconds, and then started to rock back and forth. In only seconds, her breathing became heavier.

Greg knew it wouldn't be long before she came again, and this time he wanted to cum with her. He started to thrust up into her pussy. She begin to moan and grunt in time with his thrusts. It wasn't long before he started feeling that familiar tingling that signaled his orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon, sweetie!"

"Me, too! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Every muscle in her pussy began contracting around his cock, and he erupted, firing shot after shot of sperm deep into her womb.

She collapsed again on top of him, although this time she did not pass out. He decided to tease her a little.

"Disappointed?"

"Huh, why would I be disappointed? I love it! I love you!"

"Yeah, but you didn't pass out this time, so I thought I may have let you down." A big smile came across his face.

"Oh, you jerk! Just for that, I may make you do it all over again."

"Gladly." Even though his cock was starting to soften, he was still hard enough to start thrusting into her again.

"Oh, maybe I need a little break first."

"You're probably right." He smiled again. "Let's go take a shower together, then we'll come back, change the sheets, and sleep for a little. When we wake up we can do it all over again."

And that's what they did.

**********

The next morning, Greg was again awakened by a warm, wet feeling on his cock. He thought, "A good morning blow-job two days in a row Ð I could get used to this."

Afterwards, he and Elizabeth went down to the kitchen, where she whipped up a wonderful breakfast.

"So, tell me about this. Why do you love to cook so much?"

"It started when I was ten. My dad and brother went on a month-long Boy Scout trip, so it was just me and mom at home. The problem was that my mom had broken her ankle a couple of months earlier, so she had to be off her feet most of the time. I volunteered to cook for us, but didn't really know what I was doing. Mom pulled out a stool to sit on in the kitchen, and proceeded to teach me how to cook."

"Sounds reasonable."

"It was a really great bonding experience for us. We didn't just talk about cooking Ð we talked about school, and boys, and - well, everything that's important to a ten-year-old girl."

"No explanation needed there."

"After that, I couldn't get enough of cooking. I think I watched every cooking show imaginable. I loved Alton Brown and Gordon Ramsey. Watching Alton taught me the mechanics and chemistry of cooking. Watching Gordon, on the other hand, well, he's got this reputation of being mean and vicious, but I really like to watch him when he's working with amateurs and with kids, and this caring, kind, mentor appears. I wish I could spend time with him. I know I would learn so much."

They finished their breakfast, and then cleaned up the kitchen together.

Greg then took Elizabeth by the hand and took her back up to the bedroom. But this time, Greg taught her that making love could be very slow, and gentle, and still be just as satisfying.

Later, they had a very simple lunch of crackers, cheese, and deli meats, while they sat on the back porch enjoying the day. It was another nice day, although Greg noticed clouds starting to move in. He wondered if it was going to storm later.

Shortly before 2, Elizabeth rose, gave Greg a very passionate kiss, and said, "Thank you for last night. It was the best experience I could hope for Ð far better than my dreams."

She turned to go through the door, and added, "See you next week, I Love you, Greg."

"I love you, too, Elizabeth!" And she was gone.

**********

The phone rang at precisely 2:30. Greg grabbed it on the first ring. "Hello, Allison."

"Hello, darling, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing good. Listen, before we go too far, do me a favor and hang up."

"Why?"

"Then FaceTime me. I want to see my love."

"Aww, that's so sweet." She then hung up. He missed old phones call where you got a clear click as the line was cut off.

Seconds later, his iPad dinged to let him know she was connecting on FaceTime. He smiled when her face showed up on his screen.

"Hello, again, my love."

"You're right, this is better." She paused. "So, again, how did it go last night?"

"Honestly, it went better than I thought. I don't know - maybe it's something in my genetic make-up that makes me quickly fall in love with people. I very quickly had strong feelings for Elizabeth." He could see Allison's reaction on the screen, and thought maybe there was something a little off about it. "But Allison, truthfully, it was a little different. It wasn't the same that I feel for you. I now understand that my heart is strong enough to love more than one woman. But there is no question that the biggest chuck of my heart is now yours."

He could see tears in her eyes. "Darling, I think I fell deeply for you, too. I love you." She reached a hand toward the screen. She was reaching to touch his cheek through the internet connection.

"Allison, I think this crazy plan of yours will work, but I'm going to insist on a couple of modifications."

"Okay. What did you have in mind?"

"First, we make this part permanent. Everyday, at 2:30 pm, we FaceTime. I refuse to go even one day without seeing your beautiful face. It's my time to do what I want, right? And if what I want is to video chat with you, then that's what we're going to do, right?"

"I'm certainly not going to complain. What else?"

"After the first couple of weeks, I want the chance to occasionally modify the schedule a little. No one will get left out, but I want a chance to sometimes treat someone to something a little more special, and that might not fit in the specified time of the schedule."

"That makes sense. I don't think any of us will mind that. Anything else."

"No, that's it for now. How about you? Anything you think you want changed?"

"I can't think of anything."

"No regrets about sharing me?"

"No."

"Honestly?"

"Honestly, I was broken up about it. I spent half of the time worrying about you, and the other half, I was a little jealous. I don't know if I can do this."

"I do understand, but as you said yesterday, we made a commitment. I think we can make it work. Do you love me?"

"With all my body and being."

"And I love you the same way. Do you trust me?"

"With my very life."

"The same is true for me. This will work. We will do everything to make it work."

Okay, darling, we'll keep going."

"FaceTime me again tomorrow at 2:30."

"Not a second later. I love you."

"I love you, too."

**********

to be continued

mabsls
mabsls
238 Followers
12