Super Seven Ch. 03 - Kim

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She quietly cried into his shoulder for several minutes, before beginning to calm down.

"Let's go check on Kim." She took his hand and led him back to his bedroom.

"Allison, I'm not sure about this."

"It's okay. She asked for you to come back. She wants to feel your arms around her to help her feel protected. She does love you and she trusts you. Her emotions are just a little shattered by what happened to her."

He looked at her, clearly unsure about what to do.

"You go on in to her. She needs you. I'm going to sleep in the guest room. I want to be here in case you both need me again."

Greg stepped up to Allison and put his arms around her. He leaned in to kiss her on the forehead. "I love you so much. I can't imagine what I would have done without you."

"I love you, too. Goodnight, darling. I'll see you in the morning."

With that, he stepped on into the room, and closed the door behind him. He stood just inside the room, watching Kim on the bed. She was still in a fetal position, but not a tight ball as she was previously. He wasn't sure how to proceed when a hand reached back toward him, and he heard a quiet voice, "Please come hold me."

He slipped into the bed, and moved up into a spooning position behind her.

"I'm so sorry." She wasn't crying now, but he could still hear a wavering in her voice.

"Kim, first of all, you have nothing to be sorry about. Nothing that happened was your fault in any way, shape, or form. It happened to you, but there was no way for you to change it." He took a deep breath. "It's the same as my wife's accident. No matter how much I wanted to change what happened, I couldn't. I had no control."

They lay together in the quiet for several minutes. "It nearly destroyed me, just as what happened to you nearly destroyed you. Just last week, I thought I had nothing to live for. I thought I was done."

"I didn't know anyone else felt like that. I was thinking that when this was taken from me, I had nothing to give, so I might as well just check out."

"Kim, believe me, we both have too much to live for. We can't do that to the people who love us."

"I know."

"You understand what unconditional love is, right? There is nothing you can do, and nothing that can happen, that will make me love you any less."

"Ditto, Greg. You have my unconditional love as well."

"I know. And thank you."

They were quiet for several minutes. "Tonight, just let me hold you, Kim. Let me protect you. Let me love you."

He heard her breathing change. She was relaxing and falling asleep in his arms.

**********

For the third morning in a row, Greg was waking up with a warm, wet feeling on his cock. After last night, he knew it couldn't be Kim. He wasn't completely awake, but a voice in his head was telling him that Allison must have slipped into his room after Kim got up.

The mouth on his cock pulled back a little, and then he felt something unexpected. He distinctly felt a second mouth. His head snapped up to look down the bed.

Allison smiled, "Good morning, lover. See, Kim, I told you we could get his attention."

Kim responded, "I guess you were right."

Allison slipped off the bed. "I going downstairs now. I think you two might need a few minutes to yourselves." She was out the door.

"Kim, are you sure about this?"

She moved up his body until she could kiss him. It was full of passion. "Yes, I'm sure."

She reached down between them, and grasped his cock. She lined it up with her opening, and started to slide her body down onto it.

"Oh yes, it feels so good."

When his cock was completely inside her, Greg said, "Just wait a few seconds. Get used to the feeling."

She leaned down to kiss him again. Their tongues were dancing around with other when she started to rock her hips back and forth. She started to make a low humming sound. She was pressing her body so that her clit was rubbing along the base of his cock.

She continued to hum, but also started a low chant, "so good, so good, so good."

Greg reached up to grasp her breasts. He rubbed her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers.

"Oh, yeah. Pinch those nipples. Fuck me! Oh, yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh, it's so good!"

He could tell her orgasm was building, and he wanted to cum with her. He started to thrust his hips up in time with her rocking motion.

Oh, yeah! That's it! Oh, yes! Pinch my nipples! Fuck my pussy! Oh, God!"

His thrusts became harder. He could feel the cum rising. His first shot blasted deep into her body.

"Oh, God, I'm cumming! Oh, fuck, it feels so good!"

Again, his cum shot into her womb. And again. And again.

She leaned forward, collapsing on top of him as her orgasm began to subside. In a few minutes, their breathing and heart rates had returned to normal.

She smiled at him. "That was fun."

He looked into her eyes. "I like that smile. I want to see more of it."

It was almost like a shadow crossed her face. "I work on it."

"I love you."

"I love you, too. Thank you for that."

"You'll have my love forever, sweetheart."

She started to lift off his body. "You know what? I'm starving. Let's go see if Allison has got something for us to eat."

She slipped on her panties and a t-shirt. Greg thought about it for a second, and then slipped on his boxers and a t-shirt as well. "No since taking any chances after a couple of days ago."

Kim giggled. "We enjoyed that."

They went down the stairs holding hands. As they walked into the kitchen, Allison smiled and said, "Well, that sounded fun."

Both Kim and Greg blushed.

"No, no. Don't be embarrassed. It's pretty great listening to two people who love each other."

The three of them quietly enjoyed their breakfast.

Allison was the first to speak again. "You know, that storm last night was pretty nasty, but it passed, and we're doing okay. We're safe here in our home."

Greg and Kim just looked at her.

"You guys know I'm being metaphorical, right? I'm not talking about the weather."

Greg and Kim made eye contact and smiled. They looked back to Allison. "Yes, we know you're not talking about the weather. And you're right; the worst part of the storm has passed us, and we are stronger for it. But after every storm, there is a lot of clean-up. We're working on it."

The three reached across the table to take each other's hands. They sat that way for several minutes.

Allison was again the first to speak. "I'm going to head on home now. You two need some time to yourselves. I love you both."

Kim and Greg spoke together, "Love you, too."

They just noticed that Allison had fully dressed already, and she slipped out the front door.

Greg looked at Kim. "What do you say we go back to bed, just to cuddle for a while?"

"Sounds perfect to me."

Hours later, Kim headed for her home, walking lighter, and feeling happier than she had felt in months. She knew the nightmares would still be frequent visitors to her sleep, but she also felt a deeper love than she had ever felt before.

**********

At precisely 2:30, Greg's iPad dinged, indicating a FaceTime call. He accepted the call and grinned. "Hello, my love!"

"Hello, darling. How was the rest of your morning?"

"It was good. We didn't make love again. We held each other. We talked a little. We didn't talk about ourselves. I think we both knew we needed a break from that. We talked about music and movies and books. It was fun to have a real conversation."

"I think I've been insulted. Aren't we having a real conversation right now?"

"Well, yeah, of course we are.

"Well, alright then."

"Allison, I've got to thank you again. You saved me, and now I think you saved Kim."

He could see her start to blush. "I just did what I had to do."

The continued to talk about Kim, the weather, their families, and anything else they could think of. If Greg were honest, he didn't want to talk about any of these, but he also didn't want to end the conversation with Allison.

They talked for a while longer before they made their goodbyes.

**********

A little more information for you

The sex in these stories is fantasy. That's mostly what this site is about. It is a chance to live out our fantasies. I have never had sex with any of my former students, but I probably also would not turn it down if it were offered.

On the other hand, the girls in this story are based on real girls. There were actually eight of them, but I feel I deserve a little artistic license. Seven just fits the week better for the rotation. As I describe them, I will continue to attempt to describe their actual personalities and desires. They really have been together pretty much since pre-school.

Yes, there really is an Allison, an Elizabeth, a Kim, a Katie, a Brianna, a Sarah, and an Amelia. Of course, the names have been changed. Yes, Allison is studying to be a psychologist. Elizabeth has entered and won a couple of local cooking contests, and she really does make the best seafood alfredo I've ever tasted.

Unfortunately, it is also true that Kim was raped the weekend after Thanksgiving of her freshman year in college. She and I have talked about it a few times. I have tried to tell her story as she has told it many times. She now works as a rape counselor at a domestic abuse shelter. I am very proud that she works so hard to help other women become survivors, instead of victims.

I want to thank everyone for the votes and comments on my first couple of stories. It's very nice to have affirmation that your work is worthwhile. My current storyline has a plan for 5 more chapters. I've got 4 more girls to introduce, and then a chapter (maybe two) to take Greg and the girls on through the summer.

12