Super Seven Ch. 04 - Catie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg turned to head back to Catie, when he noticed she was having to fend off another suitor. He was surprised that he was not as jealous as he was before. The explanation she had given him earlier helped him to understand her feelings more clearly. The obviously disappointed young man was walking away as Greg got back.

"Sorry I had to leave you alone for a moment. Let's go back to our dance."

She smiled. "Have I told you that I love you?"

"Yes, you have, but I'll never get tired of hearing it. I love you, too." He held her close, and gave her a kiss. It was their first real kiss, and it was in the middle of the dance floor.

They finished their dances, and then he led her back to their table.

She squeezed his arm as they walked. "You're holding out on me. You're a much better dancer than you let on."

They sat down at their table.

"Well, maybe I didn't tell the whole truth. I've not been very fond of dancing, but I have done it. When Mary and I were in college, we took a couple of dance classes. We took both folk and ballroom dancing. So, I learned to do line and square dancing, the polka, the waltz, the tango, as well as a few other things. The funny part is that even though Mary is the one that really wanted to take the classes, I was the one that got better grades. She always teased me that it was because there were only 4 guys and 16 girls in class. The truth is that I really was a little better at it. I just wasn't as interested in it."

He paused for a moment, and she could see a little bit of pain in his eyes.

"Mary always wanted to go dancing more often, and I usually put her off. Most of the time I would tell her I was too tired, and that there would be plenty of time to go dancing later. I guess I was wrong."

He wiped away a tear. "I'm not letting that happen again. You and I have a standing date to go dancing any and every time you want. No more putting it off. It's time to live life with the ones I love."

She didn't say anything, but he could see the joy in her eyes.

John chose that moment to bring them their next dessert. It was a large chocolate brownie with chunks of milk and dark chocolate mixed in. On the side was a scoop of chocolate ice cream, also with chuck of chocolate mixed in. The entire dessert was covered in a light caramel sauce, and it was served on a fairly warm, small cast iron skillet. The caramel sizzled as it hit the warm metal.

With the dessert there was also a bottle of ice wine. Catie, not being a legal drinker had never even heard of ice wine. Greg poured his glass, and then tried to explain what made it so special.

"The grapes are left on the vine late into the season. They don't harvest them until after they've gone through a couple of hard freezes. It concentrates the sugars creating the most delicious taste. Mary used to say it was like drinking honey."

"It sounds wonderful."

"It tastes especially good with chocolate. I'm not going to pour you a glass, but I want you to share in the taste. Nobody is going to say anything."

He offered her the glass. She took a sip. Her eyes opened wide in surprise, and her face beamed.

"It's delicious. Mary was right. It is like drinking honey."

"Now take a bite of chocolate while you still have the taste of the wine in your mouth."

"Oh my God, that's so good."

Greg smiled. He knew he was going to have to stock up on his wine. He had a couple of favorite wineries in the Niagara region of New York. It was time to place a new order with them.

As they finished their dessert, Greg said, "One more dance, and then I think it's time to head home."

They held each other close, blocking out everyone else around them. When the song ended, the band stepped out for a break. Greg kissed Catie. They stood there alone on the dance floor for a minute just kissing. As they broke apart, they held hands and walked back to the table. Catie picked up her purse, and Greg dropped another fifty on the table for John, their server.

When they got to the foyer, they were going out the door behind an older couple, probably in their 70s. The woman smiled at them, and said, "we've been watching you dance all evening. It's very refreshing to see a young couple so much in love."

Catie smiled, squeezed Greg's arm and said excitedly, "we've loved each other for a while, but we're finally truly together as a couple."

"That's sweet. We wish you all the happiness in the world."

When they got to the car, Greg led her to the passenger side, and opened the door for her again. "If you don't mind, I'm going to drive us home tonight."

"That's fine. I know neither one of us had much wine, but it's still probably better that I don't drive."

They didn't talk much as they drove back to his house. Catie wasn't really staring, but she couldn't keep her eyes off of him. He would have like to have stared at her as well, but he had to keep his eyes on the road. He did look in her direction quite often.

When they got to the house, they went directly upstairs to the bedroom. There was no reason to go to any other room. Their desire for each other overpowered any other possible option.

Greg took Catie's face in his hands, and kissed her. She kissed him back. Their tongues began their own little dance. They began to undress. They pulled off their own clothes, they pulled off each other's clothes. They broke the kiss only to take off items, and then they went back to the kiss.

Catie didn't know how the previous nights went, but she knew what she wanted. She maneuvered Greg so that his back was to the bed, and she started walking him backwards. When his legs hit the edge of the bed, she gave him a gentle push, and then climbed on top of him.

"We'll do more playing later. Right now, I just need to feel you inside me. I've wanted this for so long, I can't wait any longer. My pussy's been soaked for the last three hours."

She reached down to grab his erect cock, lined it up with her opening, and began sliding down onto him. She caught her breath as her lips stretched to take him in. She wasn't even aware that she was holding her breath. It was only seconds until he was completely inside her, but she savored every moment of it.

"Oh my God, it feels so good." She paused for a minute, and then began to rather aggressively rock back and forth on Greg's body, sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. "Oh, fuck! I'm going to fuck you so hard."

Greg reached up to grab her breasts and pinch her nipples. The feeling seemed to send her even higher. "Oh, God, pinch my nipples harder! Harder!" The muscles in her pussy clamped down tighter on his cock. The feeling for him intensified. With the sexual build-up all evening, he knew he wouldn't last long this time.

Catie's entire body suddenly tensed. She threw her head back, her spine arched, her legs and stomach started to spasm, and she actually screamed. Greg's orgasm followed right behind. Considering how much sex he had had in the last few days, he was surprised at how powerful his orgasm felt. He shot several streams of cum deep into her womb. Because her pussy was still spasming from her orgasm, he continued to feel a few little aftershocks of his own.

As she started to come down from her orgasm, she looked down at him and smiled her evil grin. "That was great, but we're not done yet. I hear you're really good at eating pussy."

"And just who told you that?"

The wicked smile again. "I'll never tell."

Still straddling Greg, she started to work her way up his body. Greg did love to eat pussy, but he was heading into uncharted territory. He'd never gone down on a woman after he'd filled her pussy with cum. It's not that he hadn't tasted it before. Like pretty much everybody else he had dipped a finger a few times into his cum after he jerked off just to see what it was like. It was definitely different, but he didn't dislike it. But he also realized that every girl he'd ever been with, had sucked his cock and swallowed. None of them ever complained about it.

As these thoughts were running through his mind, Catie was hovering over his face. With only a slight hesitation, Greg grabbed her by the hips and pulled her down onto his waiting tongue. He licked, he nibbled on her clit, he thrust his tongue deeply between her lips, he tasted both his and her juices, and, if he were honest, he liked it. They both were moaning as he brought pleasure to her pussy. And as a bonus, he felt his cock immediately harden. He had never recovered that quickly before.

Within a couple of minutes, Catie was bucking on his mouth almost as wildly as she was earlier on his cock. Greg could tell the orgasm she was about to have was going to be big. This time, she lurched forward, supporting herself with her arms. Again, spasms shot through her legs and stomach.

Greg started to ease off, letting her come down a little off her orgasm, but he didn't want to let her go far. He carefully slid out from under her, but he held her in place. He climbed onto the bed behind her, and quickly thrust his hard cock deeply into her. He grabbed her hips and started pounding into her pussy. The screams resumed as she got into a rocking motion to heighten the pounding Greg was giving her.

Even though he had cum just a few minutes earlier, Greg was feeling his orgasm building again. He thrust even harder, and in a few strokes, he shot his cum deep within Catie. He couldn't believe how powerful it felt. He hadn't cum twice like this in a very long time.

Catie felt it, too. "Oh God, I can feel your cum shooting in me. It feels so good."

They both collapsed forward onto the bed. Greg lay on her for a few seconds, and then rolled them into a spooning position on their sides.

"Catie, sweetie, I love you."

"I know." She giggled. "And I love you with all my heart."

He pulled her tight to his body.

She asked quietly, "Did I push too much. That wasn't too weird, was it? Asking you to go down on me after you'd cum in me?"

Now it was his turn to giggle a little. "Technically, since you were on top, I didn't go down on you, I went up into you." He paused. "I've never done that before. I've never even thought about doing it before. But, honestly, it wasn't that bad, and as I was doing it, I saw what pleasure it was bringing you. I liked doing that to you, and I plan to do it again. Maybe not every time, but we will be doing it again."

"I have to admit, I liked it a lot, and I'm glad you want to do it again."

"Right now, I'm just glad to have you in my arms."

"Exactly where I want to be."

Not surprisingly, they were both asleep in minutes.

**********

For once, Greg woke up before his young lover. He was still holding her in his arms, but he started to think a little about the night before. He thought about the things they had said in the restaurant. He enjoyed the love given to him by these young women.

But then he also thought about the fact that he was only with these women because his beautiful and loving wife, Mary, had been killed in a car accident with their young children. If that accident hadn't happened, the woman in his arms would be his wife. He missed her. He started to openly cry.

His sobs quickly brought Catie fully awake. She realized he was crying, and rolled over to face him. "You're thinking about Mary, aren't you?"

He nodded. "How could you tell?"

"The sadness in your eyes."

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to be sad. Especially when I'm here with you."

"Greg, don't ever apologize for loving your wife. My sisters and I are not trying to replace her. We would never disrespect her or you that way. We know you loved her deeply, and we were all sad to hear about her. But we do also love you, and we want to be happy again."

His tears were starting to slow.

"Let's go for a run. I know you used to run all the time, but I bet you haven't been out for a while. I find running helps me think."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to go very far, and I know I won't be able to go fast at all."

"That's alright. We're not in competition. We're just going to clear the cobwebs from our heads."

Catie went to grab her overnight bag that she had brought in when she first arrived last night. When she pulled out running shorts and a tank top, Greg knew this wasn't spontaneous. "You planned this, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did. We all talked about how we want to keep you healthy and strong. It benefits both you and us. The more stamina you have, the more you'll be able to make love. And if we keep you fit, you'll be able to love us a very long time."

They quickly dressed and headed out the door. They worked their way through the neighborhood, running for about two miles. Greg knew he should have been doing this more, but his sadness gave him an excuse to just give up. Generally speaking, he was glad that feeling was gone.

When they got back to the house, they fixed a light breakfast together. Greg then took Catie's hand and led her back to the bedroom. He gently pulled her clothes off, followed quickly by his own. He took her hand again, and pulled her into the shower. They took turns cleaning the other, getting excited by the thought of things to come.

After a few minutes, they got out and dried each other's body. They then headed back to bed, where they made love more gently this time.

**********

The tone on his iPad signaled Allison's daily call.

"Hello, darling. How was your evening? Did you enjoy dancing?"

"How do you know all of this?"

"Well, obviously we talk to each other. That's going to include you more and more, so get used to it."

"To answer your question, it was a very good night. But, it was also a bad night. I woke up thinking about Mary. I miss her so much."

"Greg, darling, that's going to happen. And it's going to be at unexpected times. Whenever it does, just tell us, and we will hold you and love you until you feel better."

"You don't know how much you mean to me. You saved me. I can never thank you enough for that."

"There's no thanks necessary. We do it because we love you."

"I love you, too."

"On a different subject, Friday night, we're going to dinner again. Dress casual, khakis and a nice shirt."

"Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise, but trust me, you'll come to like it."

"Sounds a little ominous."

They talked for a couple of hours. They talked about nothing, and they talked about everything. Greg couldn't believe how much life had changed.

He felt it would only get better.

**********

to be continued

12