Super Seven Ch. 07 - Mia

Story Info
Seven for seven plus questions and explanations.
8.9k words
4.77
12.9k
10

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/02/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers

Author's note

My apologies for the delay on this. I'm not sure I have a good excuse for the delay. Sometimes life and work take a bigger toll on us than we would like to admit. I want to thank everyone for their support in comments and votes so far. I hope this chapter continues to please. As to the future, my original outline for this story has at least two more chapters. I'll try to minimize the delay for Chapter 8.

**********

continued from Chapter 6

**********

Greg had not heard from Amelia during the afternoon, so he figured they didn't have any special plans for the evening. He also had no ideas for dinner, which made him assume they would be going out. Consequently, he decided to dress casually. After a quick shower, he put on khakis and a plain shirt.

He was sitting and catching up on the news while he waited for her to arrive.

A few minutes before 5, he heard her knock on the door. He opened the door to greet her. "Mia."

Amelia Guthrie was not just another pretty young lady. Greg took a second to observe her. She stood in stark contrast to the girls he was with the last two nights. Breanna and Sarah were both short and petite, but Amelia stood about 5 foot 10, and had womanly curves. And the outfit she wore as she stood at Greg's front door emphasized those facts. She was wearing a bright pink sports bra and a pair of yoga pants that extended to just below her knees.

The clothes that Mia normally wore disguised her figure. Greg knew she had a classic hourglass figure, but he'd never seen it like this. Mia had a narrow waist and tight, clearly defined abs, and without a blouse, he was in awe of her visible skin. Greg couldn't understand how the bra could contain her breasts. He thought they had to be at least a D cup. He looked to her hips and legs. Again, the first thought that jumped into his head, was that she had classic childbearing hips.

To put it simply, he was wowed. Breanna, the beautiful girl he slept with just two days before, looked incredibly young for her age. On the other hand, there would be no question in anyone's mind that Amelia was a woman. And she was a very sexy woman in her workout clothes.

"You gonna invite me in?" She giggled.

Greg was stumbling all over himself. "Sorry. It's just that you caught me by surprise."

She stepped into the house and closed the door behind her. "It's okay. Every girl likes to be appreciated, and your stare told me everything I needed to know." She turned around and dropped her overnight bag by the door. As she turned back, she said, "Well, maybe not everything, but it certainly did help my self-image."

Greg didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure why he was at such a loss for words. "Um."

Mia stepped up and gave him a quick kiss. "Greg, sweetie, relax."

He shook his head a little to dislodge the cobwebs. "Sorry. I don't know what came over me just then."

"It's okay."

"Okay. Um. So, what's going on? What are our plans for this evening?"

"Well, I thought I would take you to my yoga class. If you really don't want to go, I'd skip it for you, but a couple of us thought it might be good for you. It's good exercise, and it helps you get your head a little more balanced, if you know what I mean?"

He really didn't have to think about it much. "Yeah, I'd love to go. I'd considered taking a class before, but it seemed awkward taking it by myself. If I'm going with you, it might not seem as strange to me."

She stepped up to him, and started pulling his shirt out of his pants. "Good, then let's get you out of these clothes."

"Um, I don't have to do that right here. My workout clothes are upstairs." He was puzzled that she was trying to strip him in the living room.

"I've got a little confession." She actually purred a little as she was talking. "I don't want to wait until later for our first time. I want you to bend me over the arm of your couch and take me from behind right now."

"Umm, really? Mia?" To say he was in shock about her request would be an understatement.

She stepped past him, and paused by the couch. She looked over her shoulder at him with a very seductive smile, put her thumbs into the waistband of her yoga pants, and pulled them down over her hips, wiggling her ass at him as she did it. She then bent herself over the arm of the couch, resting her forearms on the cushion.

"Hurry, Greg, fuck me! I don't need any foreplay! My pussy is soaked! I've been waiting for this for days! Fuck me, quick!"

Greg watched her, completely dazed from the moment he opened the door. But it didn't last long. His lust for her body quickly took over. His cock instantly hardened as he looked at the perfect ass that was offered to him. He quickly took the few steps toward her, unfastening and dropping his pants as he did. He grabbed his cock, lined it up with her vagina, slid it up and down a little, and then started to press forward into her.

"Oh, yeah!"

Whether she was wet or not, Greg knew that since this was her first time, he couldn't just slam into her. Yes, she was really wet, but she was also incredibly tight. That seemed to quench his lust a little. He held back.

"You doing okay, sweetie?"

She started breathing a little quicker. "Oh, yeah! It feels good. Is it all the way in?"

He began thrusting slow and easy. "Not quite. Only about half way."

She started to moan. "Oh, fuck me! It feels good to be filled up like this!"

"A little more each thrust." In a few more thrusts his balls were up against her clit. He paused. "You sure you're doing okay?"

"Uh, I feel you all the way in! So deep! I never imagined it like this! It's so amazing! Fuck me now, please!"

Greg started a tentative in and out movement. As he listened to her responses, his thrusting began to get more pronounced. Neither one said anything more, but his breathing became more heavy, and her moans and grunts were becoming a lot louder.

After a few minutes, Greg starting feeling a little flush. He knew he was only going to last a few more seconds. "Oh, Mia, I'm about to cum."

"Do it. Fill my hot cunt with your cum! Fuck me harder!"

He pounded as hard as he could, but that only sped up his orgasm. In just a few strokes, his cum shot deep into her. Luckily it was enough. As the first jets of his orgasm splashed against her cervix, she went over the edge herself.

"Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming, too! Oh, fuck, yeah!"

They both got wobbly on their legs, but they held on. She tried to keep her pressure leaned into the couch, and he fell against her back, using her to help keep himself upright.

After a few minutes, he felt he could stand on his own two legs, and he withdrew his cock from her pussy. "Give me a second, and I'll get you a wash cloth to clean yourself up."

She straightened herself up and turned to face him. "Don't worry about that. I think you shot up into me so far, that nothing seems to be dripping back out." She gave him a wicked smile. "Besides, I like the idea of going to class with your cum leaking out into my panties. It's a little kinky."

She pulled her panties and pants back up over her hips, wiggling her body to help ease them up. "Now go get your clothes changed. We're going to be late."

"Yes, ma'am."

**********

Mia and Greg pulled into the parking lot of the Y at 5:45. As they walked in the building, Greg moved toward the reception desk. Mia had started to move down the hallway toward the classrooms, but paused when she realized Greg was not following her.

"Greg?"

"We've got a couple minutes, right? I've been looking for a good excuse to renew my membership, and this looks like as good a time as any. I think I'm going to need to get in a little better shape to keep up with you girls."

"Okay, but our class is in room Fitness Room C in 10 minutes."

She walked down the hall. As she got closer, she was surrounded by her six friends.

Breanna was the first to talk. There was some surprise to her voice. "You're here. Somehow, we didn't expect you to make it tonight."

Mia looked a little shocked for a second, and then said to Breanna. "Wow, it's true. You're talking confidently now. Your night really changed you, didn't it?" She suddenly looked a little guilty. "Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. Please don't think I was teasing you. I didn't mean it in a bad way."

"Mia, stop. It's okay. I know you weren't teasing me. But you're right. That night changed me in a really good way. There's no way I'm going back to what I was before." She smiled, and then gave an almost wink. "Tonight's going to change you, too. You're going to enjoy it so much!"

Mia shifted into a somewhat seductive look. "Who says I haven't enjoyed it already?"

All of the girls began talking at once. "Really." "You're kidding." "Cool." "That was quick." "Fantastic."

"Yeah, it was quick. I walked in, dropped my pants, bent over the couch, and told him to take me."

"No fair, I want to try that." All of them looked in surprise at Kim. They all knew her story now, and were surprised she would want to be taken like that. "Well, I know Greg loves me, and he wouldn't be taking advantage of me. I think it would help me know that I'm truly his."

Mia stepped forward and gave Kim a hug. "It felt really good, and you're right, it's because I love him. I hope you get to try it, too. I know you love each other just as much."

Allison shook her head a little. She was smiling. "I still can't believe you fucked him already. That's so kinky."

"Yeah, it is. His cum is leaking into my panties as we speak. And it's so cool to think his little swimmers are inside me doing their job."

"Mia, hush. We promised to not say anything like that, yet."

"Sorry. It just kind of slipped out. I'm just so happy right now."

The girls continued to huddle around her, clearly excited for the afternoon's surprising event. That's how Greg found them a few seconds later.

"Don't tell me, you're all in the same class."

Catie was the first to speak this time. "Of course, we are. We told you that we do everything together."

Elizabeth gave a playful little smile. "Speaking of doing everything together, we hear you're seven for seven, now. And you've still got enough energy to take a class. Impressive."

Greg smiled back. "Well, I'm sure you girls will redouble your efforts to wear me out next week. I think you're going to kill me, but what a way for me to go."

Kim slipped over to give him a hug from his right side. "For the record, tonight's my first time in the class, too. I don't know why I never came before, but I just never did. Allison that it might be a good way for me to release some of my inner demons."

"Allison is a wise woman."

Allison grabbed him into a hug from the left side. "It's a good way for you to release some of your inner demons, too."

Mia jumped in. "Okay, guys, break it up. First of all, he's my date tonight. Second, we need to get into class."

They all started to head in the door. Mia took him by the hand. "I'm going to be right beside you, and Allison's going to be on the other side of you. In fact, we're going to have you surrounded. If you get lost during the class, just look to us, and we'll help you."

Overall, the class went fairly well. There was a group of about 20 in the class. Greg was relieved that there were two other guys although they didn't seem to be struggling nearly as much as he was.

The instructor was patient with the new students, telling them that if they didn't get any particular pose right, to not worry about it. Unfortunately, Greg is a little bit of a perfectionist. The class was working through a Sun Salutation sequence and Greg was struggling to keep up. After a couple minutes, Mia and Allison could both tell that Greg was getting a little frustrated. Allison spoke first, "Sweetie, you okay?"

Mia stepped over to put her hand on his shoulder. "Yeah, babe, what's wrong?"

"I can't get it right. Sorry, girls, but this isn't very relaxing for me."

"Greg, I know it's hard for you to hear this, but it's okay if you don't get it right. You're not going to be perfect right away. Allison, Catie, and I have been in this class for almost 5 years, and we still don't get every pose perfect. Well, no, that's not true. Catie looks gorgeous in every pose. She's the teacher's pet."

Catie looked over her shoulder and stuck her tongue out at Mia's comment.

Somehow that made Greg relax a little.

Allison added, "Sweetie, remember, the point of this is to destress. Don't worry about the poses. If you want to be a perfectionist, then do it about dumping your problems."

She kissed him on the cheek. "And remember that we love you very much."

She could see the tension in his shoulders noticeably relax.

The next 30 minutes of class went better. Greg was still a little awkward, but it wasn't bothering him quite as much. He did seem to still be distracted by what was going on around him. In his mind, he was observing more people around him to try to understand the poses better.

At some point, he noticed the two women positioned near the wall on the right. There was something about them that got his attention. It wasn't that they were more graceful. If anything, they only slightly more natural in their poses than he was. It took a few minutes for him to figure out was different. And then he realized that they were both pregnant. One was really barely showing. He figured she was about 5 months or so. The other was further along. He guessed she was a little over 6 months.

His eyes started to tear up a little. "Excuse me for a second." He walked out into the hall.

Mia and Allison looked at each other, and immediately followed. That got the attention of the other girls. Soon all of them were in the hall with Greg.

He suddenly felt a little guilty. "Girls, I'm okay. Seriously, you didn't all have to follow me. The instructor is going to wonder why she just lost half of her class. I just needed a minute."

"Darling, we know you well enough that we can tell something's wrong."

"It's nothing, really."

"Fine, if it's nothing, then you won't have any problem telling us."

"Trying to call my bluff, huh? Don't you remember I taught that to you?"

"Absolutely, we follow the lead of the best. It's a real compliment that we took all of your lessons to heart. Now stop stalling, and tell us what's going on."

Greg sighed. "Well." He sighed again. "It's the two pregnant women in the class."

Several of the girls gasped. Breanna and Sarah both put a hand up to their mouth. Allison spoke, "Oh, Greg, I'm so sorry."

"No, no, you don't understand. I'm not upset about Mary and the kids. Well, I am, of course, but that's not what this is." He took a deep breath. "Look, I'm one of those guys that thinks a woman is at her most beautiful when she's pregnant. No matter how good she looks normally, I think she's absolutely gorgeous when she's with child." He couldn't look at the girls while he said this, but that also meant he missed the looks they gave each other. Greg continued, "I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I felt some of the best sex Mary and I had was when she was pregnant. Lucky for me, her hormones made her extra horny, because I wanted to make love to her all the time." The girls all saw him blush.

"So, then I saw those two ladies, and it reminded of what I had taken from me." He paused again. "Making love to you girls this week has been wonderful. I can't understand how I can possibly deserve what you've given me."

This time, Elizabeth was the first to speak. "How could we do anything else after what you've done for us? We love you so much that it was the only thing we could do."

"But seeing those women made me wonder if I'll ever get to experience that again."

Sarah giggled. "Are you asking for volunteers?"

Greg was suddenly very embarrassed. "Oh, God, no, that's not what I meant."

"Greg, sweetie, it's okay. I was just kidding. Remember, my family teases about everything." She giggled again. "God, can you imagine what that conversation is going to be like? Gee, Dad, guess what, I've been knocked up."

All the other girls laughed. Greg cringed, knowing that Sarah's parents were fully aware that he shared her bed the night before. Sarah saw the look on his face. "Sorry, I did it again."

Breanna spoke up. "Okay, everyone, group hug on Greg."

After a minute or so, they pulled apart. Greg turned to Amelia. "Mia, I know this cuts into our time together, but do you mind if everyone comes back to my house for a few minutes. I think we need a more private conference to talk about a couple of things."

"I think that'll be okay."

"Trust me. I wouldn't ask if I didn't think it was important. And I will make it up to you. I promise."

"I'll hold you to that."

**********

Fifteen minutes later they were all gathered around Greg's dining room table again.

"It's hard to believe it's been less than a week since we were all here the first time. I hope you all don't mind that I'm actually wearing clothes this time." He had a silly little grin as he spoke.

Catie giggled. "I think we'll let it slide this time. But next week, we'll expect more naked time from you."

Allison took the lead on the conversation. "So, Greg, darling, how are you feeling about all of this?"

"Generally, pretty good. I'm feeling very loved. I'm a little surprised that things have progressed as quickly as they have. I've already talked to a couple of you about this, but it seems my heart is predisposed to falling in love at the drop of a hat. I know I'm not really all that unusual in that. People wouldn't have the concept of falling in love at first sight, if it didn't actually happen once in a while. I'm definitely one of those people. I can't go a single date with any of you without thinking about the rest of our lives. I'm not making love to any of you just to have sex. I don't really think I could do that. I think I would feel too guilty to just have casual sex. I can honestly say that I love each one of you, and I'm in love with each one of you."

He paused and shook his head a little.

"Darling, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just trying to put my thoughts together. I don't really understand how this is possible. Let me ask you girls, do you truly love me?"

He looked at seven vigorously nodding heads around the table.

"Are you truly in love with me?"

Again, he saw seven vigorously nodding heads.

"I need to know why. Why do I deserve this? What did I do to be worthy of your love? It wasn't something that I was seeking. I certainly never tried to seduce any of you. What did I do?"

Breanna was almost bouncing in her chair. "Can I start? I know that probably seems weird considering how shy I've been all of my life, but I really need to say this."

Everyone looked at her expectantly.

"You are right, you never set out to seduce any of us. But that's because it's just not you. Seduction is a byproduct of casual sex, and like you said, that's never going to be a part of who you are. When we made love, you made sure I felt loved the entire time. Even when I gave you my ass, you did it in the most caring and loving way." There was a hint of a blush as she said the part about giving him her ass, but she recovered quickly. "I bet every one of us felt the same way."

The other six girls were all nodding again.

Breanna continued, "Look at Mia. She's agreeing, but she already told us what you two did before class. Even when you took her hard and fast, I bet you did it very lovingly."

Greg looked at Mia with a puzzled expression. "I don't really know."

Amelia jumped in, "It's true. You actually paused twice and asked me if I was doing okay."

"I guess I do remember asking you about that."

"Of course, you did. I don't think there's any chance that any of us will ever get a heartless fuck from you, because it's not in your nature."

mabsls
mabsls
236 Followers