Super Sexuality, Issue 02

Story Info
With Lobo gone, Supergirl seeks out another mate.
9k words
4.59
47.5k
27

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this story are property of DC comics. I have used them in honor of the comic series and admiration for the characters. This story is original and is in no way tied to any of the canons of the DC Universe (to save myself the grief of working with time lines). This story contains adult material of a sexual nature. If it is illegal for you to view such material, turn back now. This work is property of the author. Do not post this on any other site or use it for personal gain. It is for entertainment purposes only. Thank you.

The room was as cold as their stares. Not only in temperature, but décor. All metal, a dull grey and walls that curved overhead, seeming to bare down on those inside. There she sat, at the chair closest to the door as her peers sat as far from her as possible. All of the founding seven were in attendance; Superman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Batman, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, and Hawkgirl. They all had their reasons for looking down their noses at her. For her actions, with whom she performed those actions, and under what circumstances. She was screwed on all sides.

At least the lecturing was done. For what felt like a lifetime Kara had to sit there quietly as they all berated her with why what she did was so stupid, why that since it was with Lobo that it was so dangerous, and why that it was outside that it was so irresponsible. They all had their grievances to air, but none more so than Superman. Wonder Woman didn't say much, she just sort of watched. Supergirl was tempted to speak up against Superman, make note of the hickey barely creeping out from beneath his cape. She knew right then and there why he wasn't available to take down Lobo himself. Despite this knowledge, she wouldn't use it against him. She didn't think it would do any good.

After arriving back at the Watchtower, her costume torn and baring her breasts, she was told to get changed and go straight to the conference room she sat in now. Most of her spare costumes she kept at her apartment and those on the Watchtower were all in tatters as well. Teenage procrastination had led her to the only choice, her old costume. She only had to use the top, but it was still one from her first years as Supergirl. It was a small white top, cut mere inches below her breasts and baring her flat tummy. When she was barely a teenager it wasn't too bad, but now in her 20's it seemed much more scandalous. Her breasts had obviously grown since then, and strained against the white cotton top, stretching the slightly faded S out. Her stomach had seen more exercise and had become more toned and sleek. She may well have been better off just crossing her arms over her exposed breasts back in the monitor room.

Once they had laid out their concerns, their gripes, their outright judgments of her, they had a vote. Such a flagrant abuse of power, a public fucking, with a known criminal warranted council on disciplinary action. As far as they knew, there was no standard for how to deal with a super hero screwing a villain in the streets in broad daylight. She was just lucky no one saw – Lobo had cleared everyone off the docks with his rampaging and any left scurried away once he and Lobo starting sharing blows. Kara was left alone in that room with her thoughts for a while. She couldn't tell if they were just deadlocked or trying to drive her mad.

When they returned, they sat silently as Superman collected his thoughts. As the initial founder of the League, it fell on him to deliver the news of punishment on any member, despite their relation with him. However, this day there would be no expulsion for Kara. Superman explained, trying his best to hold back his emotions, that while what she did was immensely irresponsible and dangerous, that her age and unique circumstances warranted lenience on her case. Probation. Double monitor duty. And whenever she was to be called into action, she would always have another hero with her. Supergirl wished they had just thrown her out of the league.

She had worked so long and hard to earn their respect, to gain a place in the League where she was seen as an equal. But in one fell swoop she had managed to demote herself to a little kid again. Someone who couldn't be trusted with their own power. They ordered her to go back to her room, to wait there until it was time for her newly appointed monitor duty. Slinking away, Kara walked back to her quarters, past all the eyes of heroes who had heard or seen what she had done. It was the longest walk of her life, but she didn't feel like flying to make it go by faster.

Once she was in her room, she set it to lock and breathed a sigh of relief with an accompanying laugh. Despite all the judgment laid down upon her, she would do it all over again. Never had she felt so released and free than when she was down there, fucking the life out of Lobo and getting so much frustration vented through him. The increased monitor duty and loss of respect was terrible, to be sure, but it was all outweighed by the satisfaction of a good fuck.

Kara spotted herself in the full length mirror near her closet. She eyed herself up and down, examining her own features as if for the first time. Ribbons of golden tresses fell down to slender shoulders. Her full, up-thrust, breasts never looked bigger than they did in that tiny cotton top. The cold air of the conference room had forced her pink buds to press against her costume, proudly alerting eyes to her tits. A flat and sculpted stomach twisted as she turned her body, giving herself a profile view of her form. She pulled up her skirt just enough to uncover her pert cheeks, so supple and firm from all her crime fighting and good genes. Those rosy cheeks gave lead to her strong thighs that could easily bend steel between them. Long, tan, stems had been the envy of many women, and she felt so lucky to have them. This whole package had been used to get what she desired and that made her feel more powerful than ever before. So long had her body been utilized for the purposes of fighting evil. Now she could see that she could use it to gain pleasure.

Her newfound pride led her to the bathroom where she would treat her admired body to a steamy shower. She had to hurry to get dressed and head to the conference room so there hadn't been time to wash the sweat and smell of sex off.

First the top came had to come off. As much as she appreciated the shirt's efforts to make her breasts seem more perky and large, it was still rather tight to be totally comfortable. Her tits bounced free and she again spied on them in the mirror. Supergirl was still so young and had room to develop, and she could only guess how large they would eventually become. She could use Power Girl as a model, but that just took the mystery out of it. There was no cape to remove as that came standard with her blue top, so next came the boots. Sitting down on the toilet, she reached down to the right boot and tugged the zipper down the long path of her calf. Kara took her time with this, running her thumbnail along the skin as it was exposed and sending shivers throughout her body. Once the zipper reached just above the heel, she stretched her leg out, long and lithe, and tugged the boot off. The same was done for her other boot, though it was playfully kicked off instead.

Standing, Supergirl hooked her thumbs into the hem of her skirt and gave a sharp pull down as she bent as far as she could at her waist. The tight blue fabric raced across the skin of her cheeks as her proud buttocks was hoisted into the air. She wondered if her alias should have a job as a stripper after her little private show in her bathroom. Last but not least came her dark blue thong. That was taken off in a similar fashion as her skirt, but with more care. The thin cloth clung lightly to her damp pussy as she pulled. The underwear was then tossed, over her shoulder, into the hamper by the door.

With that little striptease done, Kara turned on the shower, testing her palm against the water as it heated up. It had to get really hot to really feel warm to her, but it was worth the wait. By the time the temperature reached the level she desired, there was already a good deal of steam rising up the bathroom mirror.

A long, toned, leg stepped into the tub, and soon Kara's entire form followed with it. The water felt fantastic against her golden skin, washing away all the sweat and smell from her body. Streams of water ran along the length of her body, her hands tracing along them and caressing her curves. A dollop of body wash was squirted into her palm and rubbed against her body. Starting with the shoulders and neck, Supergirl massaged her way down across her breasts, stomach, hips, ass, and legs. The water took the soap as soon as she applied it, so she made a game of trying to get enough suds on her body to last longer than a second. The game forced her to massage her body more thoroughly, and longer, which was the whole point.

The shower probably lasted much longer than it needed to, but she didn't mind, and her body was certainly thankful for the attention. After drying off, she wrapped the fluffy white towel around her torso, just high enough to cover her nipples and just low enough to drape over her pussy and ass, though the bottom curves of her cheeks were poking out just a smidge. She hadn't washed her hair, but it did get a little wet from the experience, and had to be blow dried for a few minutes.

Supergirl stepped back into her room, the bathroom door sliding in its futuristic manner to reveal a very patient Wonder Woman sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Wonder Woman!" she exclaimed, holding onto the knot on her towel formed against her cleavage. She was usually happy to have her mentor in her room, or anywhere, to speak with her, but after the events prior to then she could only guess she was here to lecture her harshly. Even so, she felt compelled to ask, "What are you doing here?" in the most clichéd way possible. "And...how did you get in here?" she followed up with, curious as to how she bypassed her locked door without smashing it in.

The Amazon couldn't help but look over her youthful form, still damp from her obvious shower and barely confined in her tight little towel. Supergirl really was becoming a woman, which reassured her of her opinion on Kara's actions back on earth.

"I'm just here to talk, Kara. About what happened," she clarified, standing up from the bed to speak in a more authoritative stance.

Kara gave a typical youthful shrug, acting unconcerned for Diana's concerns. "Oh? And why didn't you say anything back in the conference room with everyone else?"

"Because everyone else was being too judgmental to understand what I want to say," Diana explained, walking over to Kara and placing a caring hand on her shoulder. "I understand completely why you did what you did, and I'm not mad."

Supergirl was definitely surprised by this turn of events, and it forced her to lose her defiant stance. "You do? You're not?"

She smiled and shook her head, "Not at all, Supergirl. I wish it had been under better circumstances and someplace more private, but I understand."

Well it wasn't completely without judgment, but it was a great deal less than what she had received a half hour before.

"I'm here because I wanted to give you a bit more help than what I gave you before. Hopefully we can avoid another incident like before," she explained, causing Kara to scowl. She may have been agreeing with her, but Supergirl still heard the lecture weaseling its way into the discussion. Wonder Woman returned to her bed and took a seat to begin her talk, now in a friendlier manner. "First and foremost...how was it?" she asked, she just had to ask. Lobo was a crude and gruff individual whom she would never touch beyond knocking him into the sun, and Supergirl she assumed felt the same way, which may explain why she was so drawn to the forbidden fruit.

Kara felt oddly comfortable with this topic now, even as it became more personal. Perhaps her little romp on the docks had awakened more than she knew. "It was amazing!" she started, throwing her arms out in excitement and testing the strength of the towel. "It kind of started off as a challenge, see which of us would turn before we reached the cliff, but we just kept going on – even when he wanted to stop," she explained with a giggle.

"And did he...?" Wonder Woman vaguely asked, though she hoped Kara could fill in the rest on her own.

"Oh he did," she put with a sultry tone. "It's a shame he's the last of his kind. He had the strength, stamina, and the girth that I needed." Then Kara's youthful vigor began to vanish as she came to that realization she had been dreading. "But I think I worked him too hard and scared him off," she added with a pout.

"Well that's why I'm here, Kara," Wonder Woman began to explain, "To tell you that you don't need a man with super strength to get you off," she said, eliciting a curious brow from Kara. "You just need a man who knows his way around a woman's body."

That qualification may not be the easiest to find in a man, but it was a lot easier than finding someone with the strength and stamina of a Kryptonian. So Supergirl perked up a bit, coming to sit down on the bed next to Wonder Woman, crossing her long legs before she posed a question.

"But, what about...you know, crushing him?" Kara asked, concerned that the force of her contractions would ruin any male she slept with.

"That's why you need to learn a bit of control, Kara," and with that Wonder Woman pulled out a simple little vibrator from under the covers she had hidden while Supergirl was in the shower. It wasn't anything impressive, or giant. It was no longer than four inches and looked so delicate. Supergirl was confused. She had produced a graveyard of broken vibrators throughout her teenaged life, but Wonder Woman had anticipated her concern. "I know what you're thinking, Supergirl. But that's the whole point. You need to learn control, to be able to hold back the strength of your contractions without sacrificing your orgasms."

Wonder Woman handed her the pink toy and stood up to walk out. "Just take your time and find a suitable mate. And try to keep this from Superman. He...wouldn't approve," she added before she walked out. Supergirl examined the toy for awhile, as if trying to find some switch to make it more durable and powerful. To no avail, she just had to trust Diana and get to work.

The towel was tossed aside without delay, revealing her youthful form once more before it was stretched out along her bed. Her head nestled into her arrangement of pillows and she switched on the vibrator. Rolling her blue eyes, she immediately placed it at her pussy, pushing it in without hassle and began a slow pumping motion with it. She used the visual aid of her recent sexual partner, Lobo, and the fun they had on earth.

With a sly smile, she worked the vibrator harder and harder, but seemed to be getting nowhere. It felt good, sure, but it was...empty. Or maybe it was her that was empty. The more she thought about her experience hours ago, though, the more she realized it wasn't really what she was looking for. Sure it was fun, a real thrill, and she wouldn't dismiss it entirely, but all that blind pounding away just felt so...juvenile now.

Frustration returned to Kara, now convinced that for all her trouble she had gotten nowhere with her plight. She wouldn't discount a nice, hard, random fuck every now and then, but she realized that wasn't what she was looking for. So her mind went to Wonder Woman's words, about how she needed someone who knew her body. With a deep breath, Kara pulled the vibrator out and just rest it against her clit.

Her mind began to wander to her potential suitors. She thought of Catman, an experience martial artist, and began to run her hand against her breasts. Her nipples hardened under the soft touch, a touch she pictured was his. As her fingers traced along the definitions in her stomach, she thought of Hawkman's soft feathers falling against her skin as he loomed over her. The vibrator was being rubbed up and down now against her clit and lips.

The Flash was in her mind now, admiring her long legs as she lifted them up, showing off her flexibility as she cupped her hand behind her thigh and gave it a series of caresses. The pink toy was being pushed more and more against her lips, begging for entrance but not knowing the secret word yet. Rolling over on her stomach, she thought of Green Arrow and his publically known love of nice asses. She gave herself several good spanks, emitting a little private scream to each.

None of them seem to be doing it for her, though. Her breathing had increased, panting against her soft pillows. Her pussy had gotten wetter, though the vibrator remained outside her folds, but still being rubbed against them with primal want. Green Lantern was using his ring to form all kinds of bonds and toys to use on her, sating her bondage fantasies. Martian Manhunter used his mind reading to know exactly what and who she wanted and gave her everything. Atom adjusted his size to that of 8 inches, exploring her body like a mountain climber and hitting all those unseen details.

Before she could give up hope on figuring out who would do it for her, it struck her. The perfect mate for her, the perfect hero to find all her little pleasure spots and know exactly how to exploit them. She thought of him taking her into his strong arms, and even knowing her own strength surpassed his she felt secure with him. He was penetrating her now, as the vibrator did, and her hips lifted into the air. One hand worked the toy as the other rubbed her clit with hot want. He took her at every angle, giving her everything she needed and more. His lips ran along her body and took time to admire every inch of her form. She was close now. His strong form looming over her as she thrust back into his advances, and he took every blow with ease. Her touches sped up and grew stronger. He was ravaging her body, touching every part of her as his own and claiming her for himself. She was dripping. Breasts were cupped, ass was spanked, legs were lifted, hips thrust, stomach knotted, lips locked, and she was there.

Supergirl came with a force she didn't know she was capable of. Unfortunately, she had failed her test and crushed the poor little vibrator within her walls. She didn't care. Pass or fail, she was going to get what she wanted, what she needed, now. Rolling back over to lay on her back, she tossed the broken tool aside and gazed lazily up at her ceiling and uttered the name of her future lover.

"Batman."

Recovering from her post-orgasm glow, Kara sat up with a troubling though. It was clear to her that Batman had to be hers, no matter what. The problem was that Batman was the most resistant man to a relationship, one-night or long term. He was so professional all while being such a bad boy. Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Zatana, Cat Woman; they all pursued the dark knight with unmatched determination, and if any of them succeeded he wasn't talking. Still, Kara had the advantage of youthful determination on her side, abandoning reason and logic for passion and desire.

Still, it couldn't hurt to arm herself for the difficult fight. Batman was a brooding hero, a shadowed protector with more angst than an 8th grade class. So if Batman wanted to stay in the shadows, Supergirl was going to follow him in. Her costume was much too bright for her purposes. She searched through her closet and dresser for the perfect new costume to aid in her seduction of the dark knight.

First item added to her new, super seduction, costume, was the underwear. A simple black thong worked just fine for her purposes. She even put on a black bra to match just to give her girls a little extra boost. Over top of that was a simple black t-shirt. A bit older than the white costume top she wore before, and certainly was never used for crime fighting, and still wouldn't, so it fit snugly but comfortably, exposing her flat stomach and stretching across her cupped tits.