Super Slut: Origins

Story Info
The beginning of a young super heroes new life...
2.9k words
4.18
77.9k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The beginning of a series of stories based around a once proud super heroine turned slut. I hope you all enjoy :) Also I apologize if there are mistakes. I am using trying out an auto spell fix program that sometimes likes to work and sometimes doesn't so IDK what will happen XD

----------------------------------------------------

"That little bitch has been a thorn in our side for far too long."

"We should just kill her, she's easy enough to catch."

"Yeah, come on boss let us finish that little bitch off with a little acid treatment."

A loud scoff came from the older man sitting in front of his computer monitors, "You understand nothing... Do you know how many super heroes I've killed in my time? But no matter how many die, a new one will rise up to claim his or her place and that is just annoying." He grumbled.

"So uh... What exactly do we do? We can't just let her keep interfering."

"Yeah boss, that last job she mucked up was supposed to be a big score."

"Hmmm.... Perhaps there is a way we can keep her around but make sure she stays in her place," A wicked smirk crossed the older mans face, "I am going to do some tinkering with my lab toys, prepare a special gift for the young Ms. Allen." He stood up from his chair and headed for the elevator, "You three just wait here, I'll need you rest and ready for a long night once I'm finished."

The doors shut behind the old man and his cronies looked at each other confused, "Uh... What the hell does that mean?"

--------------------------------------------------

Brenda Allen was a fine young women. At the age of twenty two she had already graduated from Harvard and inherited the company from her father who passed away a few years ago, her mother was never in the picture. She was a genius by most standards and had a perfect group of senior staff that ran the company for her so she was free to do whatever she wanted.

And so, Brenda Allen chose to be a hero. After the death of the late great, Omega Man, the crime rates around the country went through the roof. Luckily for Brenda, she was able to acquire her own powers by engineering her own super ring. The power of this seemingly simple jewelry was that it energized her cells and made them produce ten times as fast, giving her super regenerative powers and thanks to her own specially created formula, super strength. These powers had dubbed her the appropriate name "Omega Women" by the local populace.

Since her career started a few months ago, Brenda had been a real disturbance to the crime of her own state and would soon start helping people everywhere. But for now she was content with dealing her justice to the local psychopaths.

That evening, at the home of the young and beautiful heiress, Brenda Allen was slipping into her tub after a rough day's work. Her tanned skin glistened with a godly glow as it became wet. Her long blond hair turned darker as she submerged it in the soaping waters.

"Ah, another fine day's work over." She sighed in relief before beginning to soap her ample, B cup breasts.

Thwarting another plan by that crazy professor always made her day that much better. The man didn't seem to be anywhere close to giving up though, and his supply of money gave him all the fire power and henchmen that he needed to run the cities crime.

But Omega Women was getting close to finding his real secret layer. And once that happened there was nothing stopping her from ending him and his crime syndicate.

'And then I can help the world one city at a time.' She thought optimistically as she stood and climbed out of the tub. Taking a towel and starting to dry herself off, she headed out to the bedroom of her large house and got dressed. Slipping on a comfortable robe for the evening. It was all she really needed considering she lived alone.

A sudden ring at the door caught her attention, 'That's strange, I don't remember who would be by this late?...' she thought while walking down the stairs. Just to be safe, she grabbed her Omega Ring on the way and slipped it on. Being a rich and powerful women, she was used to kidnapping attempts and had trained herself well in self defense.

As she opened the door she let out a small sigh of relief when she saw only a simple delivery man standing their, "Oh, you must be here with my new TV." She assumed with a smile.

The muscular bald man nodded, "Of course, that's what I'm here for." He smiled politely, "Some of my boys are here to help set it up if you'd like us to take care that for you."

"Hmm... It is a bit late, perhaps you could drop by tomorrow morning to take care of it?" Brenda suggested.

The man frowned slightly, "Uh... Sure sure that's fine, we'll just wheel this inside for you." He grunted and started pushing the massive box inside until it was in the living room.

"Thanks I appreciate the help." Brenda said with a kindly smile.

"No problem," He replied as he stepped back outside, "You have a safe and pleasant evening ma'am." He nodded before heading back to his delivery truck and driving off.

As they left, Brenda took a look at the box, "Hmm... If I took a sip of my super serum I could probably set this up myself... But that guy was kinda cute, perhaps I'll give him a tip tomorrow." She giggled before heading up to her room and slipping into bed nude.

--------------------------------------------------

"Well your plan worked, we got that thing inside but she won't let us come back until tomorrow morning." one of the professors henchmen said as they stepped into the main control room, he was still wearing the delivery man uniform.

The old man chuckled as he watched the monitors, "Oh don't you worry, by tomorrow we'll have her completely under control and easy to stop when she attempts to thwart our plans..."

"Oh really? And how is that supposed to work?" One of the men questioned.

The old man pressed a button and instantly they were viewing Brenda Allen's house through their monitors, having hacked her security cameras, "Just wait and see." He replied simply and pressed a button to activate his newest weapon.

--------------------------------------------------

Brenda was sleeping soundly when her bedroom door slowly slip open. Silently, a hovering machine entered. It's body was a large box shape with a head that looked like a compute monitor. It also had several long appendages with different attachments.

It locked onto target and hovered over slowly, once it was close enough. It grabbed Brenda by the ankles and lifted her into the air, making her awaken with a sharp yelp.

"W-What the..." She muttered, trying to shake the sleepiness from her eyes. Her eyes went wide with shock as she viewed the robot that held her in the air, "Let me go you piece of trash!" She demanded and tried to punch it. Unfortunately she forgot that her super serum wasn't in effect so her hand simply bounced off the metal, "Dammit!" She hissed in pain.

"Initiating preparations." The machine beeped in a high pitched mechanical voice.

Two more of it's appendages grabbed her hands and lifted her upright in front of it's monitor so they were face to face, "What the hell are you doing?! Let me go dammit!" She struggled but to no avail.

Suddenly another appendage came around, this one tipped with a thick and long vibrator. Brenda gasped, "Oh no way, you have got to be fucking kidding me."

"Initiating Lubrication sequence."

The machine rubbed the head of the thick dildo against her exposed pussy lips. Brenda gritted her teeth to keep from moaning, for a cold machine this thing was surprisingly warm... And gentle. Her pussy slowly started to get wet as it continued to get wet, the sweet juices slowly covering the entire dildo until it was completely soaked.

Brenda groaned in sexual agony as her body started getting closer to a climax. She bit her lip to keep from crying out with desire for the machine to stick it deep inside her.

'Fuck this thing is going to make me cum hard just by rubbing me!' She realized.

But suddenly it stopped. Brenda blinked in surprise and looked at the machine confused, "Eh... It stopped?"

"Lubrication Sequence complete, initiating termination sequence."

With one swift push, the machine buried the entire length of it's warm metal cock into her pussy. Brenda couldn't hold it, she screamed in pleasure and came hard all over the dildo.

But she had no time rest because the machine hadn't stopped. It was thrusting in and out of her pussy hard and fast. Brenda moaned and groaned as it fucked her good. Her eyes closed tight in sexual ecstasy as another orgasm approached fast.

She screamed even louder than before as she came again. But the machine kept going. Brenda panted heavily, drooling a bit out of the corner of her mouth. She didn't even notice that a second appendage was curving around behind her. It appeared to have self lubricated because it had no trouble sliding deep into her ass.

The sudden shock of entry made Brenda cry out once more, a mixture of pain and pleasure as her ass was fucked roughly. All the pain slowly began to turn to pleasure and bucked her hips in sexual bliss, her third climax approaching.

'Dammit if I don't do something this machine will fuck me to death!' She thought, though the idea wasn't entirely scary to her.

She was just thinking of how she could shut it down, she was a genius after all, but her train of thought was thrown right off the tracks at the machine's appendages began to vibrate. Brenda was sent over the edge harder than ever before and came all over the robot cock and the floor.

There was no stopping her sexual frenzy now. Brenda was beginning to cum non stop, one orgasm right after the other... And she loved it.

After a few hours of fucking the machine opened up it's compartment and a strange mask came out. Brenda was still awake and bucking, panting like a bitch in heat. She made no complaints as the machine placed the mask over her face and began showing her images, as well as pumping a strange gas into her mouth.

"Beginning Brainwashing sequence."

Images of women getting fucked like animals flashed before her eyes, the drug being pumped into her mungs was making her hornier and she came hard as she watched, not realizing that the dildos had stopped.

"Sexual Taming Addiction Complete."

A new set of images, women with large breasts, much larger than hers, were being titty fucked and in a few of the cases, milked. Omega Woman came hard again.

"Mammary Abuse Fetish Complete."

And that was when it got weird. The images changed to showing some strange type of porn. Beautiful and sexy women were being fucked by monsters, mutants, plants, just about anything that had tentacles or horns or tails or pretty much anything with a long cock. It always ended the same though, no matter the mutant or monster. The women being fucked by the creatures always ended up pregnant.

"Breeding and Birth Fetish, Complete."

Brenda had one final, earth shattering climax. Thank god she was wearing the mask or she may have broken the windows with her screen. Once it died down, the once proud heroine passed out.

The machine pulled out and injected her with a drug to make her forget what happened. After that it cleaned her up as well as cleaned up the massive puddle of her cum before heading back down stairs. The robot transformed into a large TV and managed to wrap itself all back up until morning.

--------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe that worked." One of the henchmen laughed as they drove to Brenda Allen's house, disguised once more as delivery men.

"Fucking hot too, damn I didn't think that bitch could go for so long." Another one of the men added.

"Well it's time for us to finish our job boys," The leader of the group chuckled as they pulled up, "Just follow my lead and don't get carried away.

The group slowly walked up to the house, knocking on the door. As it opened they were greeted by a practically glowing Brenda Allen that was wearing only a short robe, "Morning boys, the TV is still in the living room so you can set it up." She smiled obliviously.

"Of course we'll get right on it." The lead man grinned as they stepped inside. The three of them walked to the living room and opened the box, the robot was now disguised as a simple TV.

"I'll make some coffee for you boys." Brenda smiled and stepped into the kitchen.

The lead man smirked, "Alright boys you set up the TV I'm going to deliver the package."

"Go for it Mark, but you better remember to leave some of that for us."

Mark waved them off before heading for the kitchen. He saw Brenda and smiled politely, "Nice house you have here."

"Why thank you, it's not too big but I didn't really want anything that was too ridiculous." She replied honestly, "Oh damn I need to go get the laundry." She realized and rushed up stairs, forgetting her cup of coffee as she went.

Mark realized this was his chance and walked to her glass. He pulled out a small black pill and dropped it in, "This will finish the job." He muttered as the pill melted away into her drink.

Brenda came back a few minutes later, the other guys had finished setting up the TV and were joining her in the kitchen, "You guys work fast." She smiled and took a drink of her coffee.

"We always work fast when we see something we want." Mark smirked wickedly.

Brenda raised an eyebrow but suddenly her face flushed and she put a hand on her chest, "O-Oh my..." She muttered, suddenly a warm pressure building in her chest.

"Something wrong?" Mark asked knowingly.

"I-I don't know... I suddenly can't think very well," She realized as her robe got tighter both above and below, "M-My breasts are... Getting bigger." She went wide eyed as they popped out of her tight robe, the two super tits had grown from a humble B cup to a thick and sultry 44 DD. Her hips and ass had also expanded a bit, growing enough that they popped out of the bottom of her robe, "W-What's happening..." She muttered confused.

Mark laughed and walked towards her, "You see, Omega Bitch, we work for the local professor," Brenda looked up at him confused, a dimwitted look in her eyes, "You don't remember but you got reamed hard by a sexbot last night, and I just slipped a little something into your coffee to finish the job of taking care of you."

"W-What have you done?..."

"Well the drug did a few things," He explained, "It made your tits and ass perfectly desirable to any man, and it has effected your brain, taking care of that extra smart stuff you can do," He shrugged, "And it has also made your body go into a constant state of ovulation and lactation."

Brenda went wide eyed, she was able to understand... But was still confused, "W-Why go to all this trouble?... Why not just kill me..." She muttered the last part.

Mark laughed and placed a hand on her head and slowly pushed her to her knees, she put up no resistance anyways, "Because if we did then another super hero would show up, and that would just be an inconvenience, so we made sure you'll stick around but sort of work for us."

"I... I would never... I'll still stop you!" She argued, though while sitting on her plump ass with her tits hanging out, it wasn't a very convincing argument.

"That's what we're counting on," He sneered, "You will keep coming back, no matter how many times you are fucked, milked, impregnated and bred, your wits are dulled but your spirit is strong Omega Whore, and as long as your around we can keep doing what we want and get a good fuck out of it...." He suddenly smirked, "Speaking of which..." He unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick cock, "How about a little payment for setting up the TV?" He asked while holding her face close to his shaft.

Brenda's eyes rolled back as she took in the scent of his member. She wanted it, she wanted his cum all over her face, she wanted to taste it. Without a word she started sucking his member like her life depended on it.

Mark groaned in pleasure before laughing, "And there you have it boys, thanks to the boss this super hero has become a Super Slut!"

--------------------------------------------------

Poor Omega Woman lol, anyways thanks for reading. Anything after this will include her misadventures of constantly trying to defeat crime even though her new body really won't allow it. But there is still some hope for her, but that will not be revealed until later ;)