Super Slut: What Lies Beneath

Story Info
Omega Woman's first real villain reveals himself.
3.5k words
4.27
42.5k
37

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well Mr. Anon, I only have this to say to your facts, I'M WRITING PORN!! WHO GIVES A FLYING FIDUDAL ABOUT LOGIC AND FACTS!?!?!

And on a side note, the stories in this series probably won't connect in a linear fashion. Sometimes I may do a losing ending in which she is taken and sold into slavery or something but then the next issue she is back on the job lol so don't take the ending of an issue to be the precursor to the next part of the series unless it is heavily hinted at.

Anyways, ON WITH THE STORY!!!

--------------------------------------------------

"We've got another report of women disappearing near the industrial district."

"That's almost thirty cases, any leads?"

"There is one report but it's not much to go on."

"It's better than nothing."

The deputy sighed and showed him a picture, "This photo was captured by one of the security cameras."

"What the hell is that thing?"

"The guard that caught this footage said it was a mutant," The deputy laughed at the absurdity, "Said the waste from the industrial district created those kinds of things."

"That's a complete load." The Chief rolled his eyes, "But I don't want to waste man power to hunt down some freak in the sewers..." He rubbed his chin as he thought of a solution.

"We could always call Omega Woman," The deputy suggested, "She'd probably jump at the chance for this."

"Yeah, but lately that super bitch hasn't had much success dealing with the local criminals," The Chief crossed his arms, "She stops crimes that are happening but never manages to catch the criminals."

"Well whatever, maybe she'll be able to at least preoccupy whoever it is taking these women," The Deputy shrugged, "Then we can deal with it after she fails."

"...... I like that idea."

--------------------------------------------------

Brenda wasted no time after getting the call through her special communicator. She drank some of her super serum and put on the special power ring before getting dressed into her super hero outfit. Which consisted of a blue bra and some panties made out of a special, extra durable fiber, and to top it off she wore a blue cape and mask over her eyes.

The costume was revealing, she would admit to that, but Brenda believed that the more revealing it was the more distracted her enemies would be. Something she'd proven more than one time. No criminal could ever fight her well because they were too busy staring at her big tits.

Speaking of tits, she still wasn't sure how exactly her breasts and hips expanded so much so suddenly, but she figured it was just a side effect of the super serum. Unfortunately for her she did not remember anything from the night in which she was modified and brainwashed, the night that changed her super hero career forever.

But anyways, back to the matter at hand.

Omega Woman, now in full gear, left using the secret underground tunnel, driving in her blue and white Lamborghini that had tinted windows and was outfitted with extra armor and weapons. She drove down to the industrial district at the far end of the city.

By the time she arrived it was late at night, the entire section of the city was deserted because the factories were only open during the day. The place had an eerie chill that made her look over her shoulder more than once to see if she was being followed.

Brenda felt the worst sense of foreboding when she walked near a massive tunnel, leading deep into the sewers of this district. Brenda knew when to trust her gut and this was one of those times. She was positive that whatever was capturing those women could be found if she continued down this tunnel. So she activated the night vision in her mask and headed down the dark passage.

The tunnel was mostly empty, just some water running down the center, but aside from that there was nothing. She had traveled far enough into the tunnel that she could no longer see the exit behind her. The darkness of the tunnel was disorienting, and there was a strange musk in the air that clouded her thinking, almost making her forget why she had even come down her.

After five hours of walking around she hadn't found anything, and on top of that she had completely forgotten why she was here in the first place. Now the busty hero was just trying to find her way out, and that too seemed like more than her disoriented brain could handle. She was so out if it in fact, that she didn't even hear the foot steps coming towards her. Brenda didn't even notice the large figure walking up to her and only had time to let out a short squeal of fright as it clamped a scaly hand down over her face.

"Mmm! Hmm?!?" She tried to cry out but was only met with a low hissing growl as she was dragged down another tunnel.

Normally she would have been easily able to break the hold of this monster with her super strength. But as Brenda was wrapped in its arms and dragged away the musk filling the tunnels was stronger, she could barely think about what she was doing...

She couldn't fight back...

"About damn time, I was getting tired of waiting." It growled in a deep, manly voice.

"N-No..." Brenda muttered in a daze, "I-I'm here... To save people... Right?"

The thing laughed as they reached a chamber with a bit of light, "No, you're here to be my breeder."

"B-Breeder?" She asked, confused. With the lights she was finally able to see her assailant. It was standing at almost eight feet tall, it's skin was black and scaly and it appeared to have a lizard like body. With a long tail and clawed scaly hands and feet, even the head resembled something like a reptilian man.

But the thing that caught her eye the most was the monstrous member between his legs, almost fifteen inches long and resting on a set of grapefruit sized testicles. For some reason Brenda just couldn't stop staring at them.

"Yes," He replied, "I know who you are, the infamous Omega Woman, your super body is perfect for helping me rebuild my race."

"Rebuild?" She asked, finally managing to take her eyes off his testicles.

"That's right," He growled, "My people were enslaved and exterminated years ago, I was one of the only survivors and I ended up here on earth."

"I-I'm sorry." Brenda said honestly.

"Well being sorry doesn't bring my people back," He scoffed and approached her, "So I'm going to breed a new race using you."

"What about the other women?" Brenda asked confused, "The others that you've taken."

He rolled his eyes, "They aren't strong enough, if I tried to impregnate them I would only end up killing them... But you." He smirked, now standing in front of her face with his musky smelly cock, "Your body is perfect."

Brenda sat on her knees, now face to face with his cock, 'I... I can't... Why can't I turn away... Why can't I fight back?...' She wondered and looked up at him.

"Get to work." He ordered and grabbed her hair, pressing her face against the base of his cock.

Brenda's eyes rolled back as she inhaled his musk, the scent turning her on instantly, and the way he took charge made her even hornier for some reason.

Without any complaint she followed his orders, licking up his shaft until her tongue was swirling around the tip. She planted her luscious full lips on the head of his cock and started slowly taking it into her mouth with a moan.

The alien man groaned as well, sliding his cock into her mouth, 'Hmm, she isn't even trying to fight it... Some super hero.' He scoffed mentally.

Omega Woman couldn't resist his cock. She kept going until his entire length was buried deep in her throat. She moaned around the member and rubbed her tongue along the underside. She could feel that it was like no other cock she'd felt before. The skin along it was rough, but not painfully so, and he had little bumps up and down the shaft, making her want it inside of her even more.

The alien groaned, "Fffuck you're good at this." He complimented as he thrusted into her mouth, "I swear you should have been a prostitute instead of a super hero, you'd be a billionaire." he chuckled.

Brenda felt his cock begin to throb inside of her mouth and knew he was close to climax. She didn't know what possessed her to do it, but as he came she held her mouth there and swallowed all the cum, refusing to let even a single drop escape her mouth.

"Good job," He chuckled, "Now that you've swallowed my cum you'll be extra fertile for the next few hours." His cock was still rock hard and she knew what he wanted.

Brenda stood up and pulled down her blue panties. She also undid her bra and let her massive tits flop out for him to view, she just couldn't stop herself now and wanted this alien to take her.

"Such a good little slut you are." He said and pressed her against the wall, "Almost makes me feel bad for doing this." He lifted her with his powerful arms and aimed his hard cock at her soaking wet pussy, "I'll go slow because it's our first time together." he chuckled and began to it inside her.

Brenda went wide eyed, gasping as she felt his bumpy cock sliding into her pussy. Brenda's juices made it go in so easy, heightening the feeling even further than that of the bumps. Speaking of which, she could swear she was going have an orgasm before it was fully inside, the way his bumps massaged the walls of her pink.

"O-Oh my god," She moaned out, "I-I'm cumming!" She cried and squirted her own juices, her pussy tightening on his cock.

The alien didn't stop even though she had cum. He just kept pushing deeper and deeper into her body, "I can't wait to see what having some eggs in your belly does to your super hero career." He laughed as the head of his cock pushed past her cervix.

Brenda was hardly able to hear what he was saying, her mind still recovering from the mind blowing orgasm. She wrapped her legs around his waste and began bouncing on his cock willingly, her hands clawing at his back with every thrust.

"I don't know what happened to make you such a slut," He groaned as he thrusted into her, "But I'm sure glad it did."

Omega Woman didn't respond, she was panting like a bitch in heat as she rode his monster cock. Her pussy clenched repeatedly on him with every bounce and thrust, she didn't care about anything else right now aside from having this cock stuck in her pussy for a long time.

And it appeared that would be her fate, because the monster in her pussy began to throb, and once this alien fertilized her he would make sure to keep her nice and subdued while she bred baby after baby for him.

It was at this moment, when her head rolled back and she neared another earth shattering climax, that she saw the lights of the chamber getting bright. It was obvious that daylight was approaching and sun was beginning to shine through the holes above, slowly lighting up the cavern.

Omega Woman could see all around her, and she went wide eyed when she saw the far wall. All the women, the female prisoners of this alien, were glued to the wall with some dried gooey substance, and they were all watching her get fucked. The looks on their faces, pure shock, horror, fear, hopelessness...

A soft breeze blew in through the tunnel, brushing by Brenda's face. She took a deep breath of the fresh air and her thoughts began to clear... She remember everything.

Why she was here.

Who she was.

What this thing was.

And what it was doing to her.

"GET OFF OF ME!"

*BAM*

"OW!" The alien cried as he was punched hard across the jaw, he practically threw Omega Woman off his cock he was so startled, "You bitch, what happened to being so compliant and slutty?" He asked with a low growl, showing his fangs.

"This city is known for its morning winds along the shore," She smirked and stood up proudly, "Your musky scent can't stop me now that the winds are blowing through."

The alien growled, "You think that I can't fuck you into submission again?" He scoffed, "Your legs are wobbly and you're exhausted from the pounding you've been getting," he smirked wickedly, "I just need to restrain you and you're done for."

Omega Woman hated to admit it, but he was right, she was tired from the sex and on top of all that her super serum wouldn't last forever. She needed to end this soon or she wouldn't be getting out of here ever.

"I'll stop you, twisted alien, I'll never be a baby maker for the likes of you!" She declared confidently and dropped into a fighting stance.

"We'll see about that!" He shouted furiously, though his voice carried a tone of desperation as well.

Omega Woman narrowed her eyes and attacked, charging forward at the same time the alien assailant did. And so her first battle against an inhuman villain began!

Omega Woman swung her fist towards his head but he ducked under the attack, spinning and trying to kick her in the side. The blow only just barely hit her and sent Brenda sliding back. She quickly recovered however and raised her arms in an X shape to block his oncoming drop kick.

Her block succeeded and she grabbed ahold of his leg, gripping tightly before spinning and throwing the reptilian man into the far wall hard, cracking the concrete on impact.

"Yeah you go Omega Woman!" One of the girls on the wall cheered.

"Take that bastard down!"

Omega Woman smirked and looked towards the alien, "You cannot defeat me, give up and perhaps I'll put a good word in for you with the judge." she said arrogantly.

The alien rose to his feet, wiping a bit of blood from his mouth, "You... bitch..." He growled and suddenly a blade made out of bone extended from his right forearm, "I... Can't lose..." he panted and charged again.

Omega Woman noticed that his attack pattern was less controlled than before, and as he lunged forward she was easily able to dodge his jab with the blade by side stepping. As he stumbled forward she grabbed his arm and threw him back at the wall.

On impact a sickening crunch filled the quiet chamber, and the alien slid down to the ground, his right arm twisted in the wrong direction.

"Surrender alien," She ordered, "You can't fight me with a broken arm."

The alien let out a short, choked laugh as he stood up again, "You don't get it... I either win, or I die."

Omega Woman hesitated for a moment, "What are you talking about?"

The alien stood up straight, holding his broken arm, "If I win, my people have a chance of growing again... I lose, I get turned in to the police and shipped off to some facility so your government can experiment on me," he laughed painfully, "So if you are planning on walking out of here you better just kill me," he growled defiantly, "Because I'm not gonna stop as long as there is a single breath left in my body."

Omegan Woman watched him, trying to gauge if he was being serious. She saw no lie in his eyes, just the desperation of a dying animal, "And if I were to let you go?"

"What?"

"If I let you leave here today," She continued, "I just take these women and leave... Then what happens?"

The alien raised an eyebrow, "Then I wait until my arm is healed, come after you and turn you into a baby maker."

Omega Woman smirked, "You sound confident."

"Well I did almost get you today didn't I?" He asked with a smug smirk, "And I'm still going to get you!" He sprouted a blade from his other arm and charged, attempting to swing at her side.

Omega Woman had no trouble stopping him this time either. She simply ducked low and drove her elbow into his ribs, but as her blow struck she went wide eyed, feeling almost no resistance from bone.

The Alien fell to the ground, coughing blood, "Dammit..." He growled.

Omega Woman looked down at him with a frown, "Your ribs... They're broken."

"That's what happens when you throw someone into a concrete wall... Dumbass." He coughed, trying to get up, only to fall flat on his back once more.

"Trying to fight, or even move for that matter, would be excruciatingly painful with broken ribs." Omega Woman stated.

"Nothing can hurt me more than watching my people die," He panted, eyes staring into the lights above them, "Now if you're going to kill me do it!" He demanded, "Just make sure all the wounds are in the front, I won't have my people thinking I died running away."

After mulling it over for a few minutes in her mind, Omega Woman sighed with a faint smile. She turned and walked over to retrieve her cape and clothes. After putting them back on she headed over to the watching women, "Here I'll help you down." She stated and started breaking down the hardened goo.

Once all of them were down she sighed and looked around, "I trust that, as payment for saving you, none of you will be telling people what happened here aside from me beating him right?"

The women didn't argue, all just nodded their heads.

"What about him?" one of them asked, pointing to the alien.

"I'll deal with him... Just follow that tunnel and you'll reach the surface in a few hours, I'll catch up shortly." Brenda stated and pointed down the tunnel she'd come from.

The women nodded before they all began heading out the tunnel, looking forward to leaving this place behind. As they began to disappear from sight, Omega Woman walked towards the alien.

"What's the matter?" He asked with a cough, "Don't want them to see the noble hero kill someone?"

Omega Woman shook her head, "I'm not going to kill you, nor am I going to turn you in to the police."

The alien scowled at her, "Then what is it? What are you playing at?" He demanded sharply.

Omega Woman sighed and took a seat on the ground beside him, "Well to tell you the truth... You're the first real villain I've ever faced, other than you it has just been thieves and a single mad scientist... Truth be told I wasn't sure what I was going to do once I beat my first villain, and honestly I'm still not sure..."

"So that's it?" He asked with a painful laugh, "Your indecision is keeping me alive and out of jail?"

"I guess so," She shrugged, "Besides, what kind of a super hero has no villains to fight," She smiled and stood up, "Petty criminals are boring, you however... Fighting you was pretty fun."

"So you're going to keep me around because you're bored?" He asked in disbelief, "You're either the kindest person I've ever met or the stupidest."

Omega Woman let out a small laugh before standing up, "Well, look at it this way," She shrugged, "Now you have a chance to catch me again and turn me into your baby maker." She smirked.

"And what makes you think I won't just die from my wounds now?" He asked sharply.

"Well you did say that you wouldn't stop as long as you had a single breath left," She shrugged, "And you appear to be breathing, so get up and try again."

The alien let out a chuckle, "I promise you'll regret this one day... But thank you..." He added and closed his eyes, "You bitch."

Omega Woman let out a hearty laugh at his response, before finally turning and leaving the tunnels, happy to have completed her first real mission.

However, she also knew what a dangerous game she was playing now. Leaving him alive posed the very real risk that he might one day manage to capture her and turn her into a baby maker to rebuild his race. But a part of her believed that he might some day show the same mercy... Hopefully...

--------------------------------------------------

So now Omega Woman has a real villain to worry about aside from that mad doctor. And what might the doctor be up to you ask? Well you'll just have to wait and find out, but trust me he is up to something.

Anyways, thanks for reading and sorry this chapter didn't have as much sex as the last one but it's all about the set up for the future. And if anyone is really interested I could make alternate versions of these in which she loses in the end and does suffer the fate of her captors :3 just let me know in the comments.