Super Slutty Sarah

Story Info
My wife turns me on by being used by another.
3.7k words
4.02
83.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hanging out in the living room when Sarah came out to see me. She was wearing a mail order getup we had order several months before.

As soon as I saw her, I took to her and began to play with her titties. We kissed and rubbed against each other as she started to rub my dick through my jeans.

She egged me on and told me to whip out my dick and stroke it while she lowered herself onto her knees right in front of me. She teased my cock with her lips, not quite putting it in her mouth but rather just letting it start to penetrate the opening.

As I continued to stroke my dick she got up and told me to "enjoy that" and that she was going out.

I then realized that she wasn't dressed up for me.

She confirmed and said "nope, but I am wearing the underwear you like" as she lifted her skirt to show me my favorite pair of boy cuts hugging her butt.

I asked her if I would get a piece later on and she replied that it would depend on how up to it she felt when she got home.

However, she was going out with Jeff; she said "You know how he's been lately".

A car honked in our drive way and Sarah said that it was him. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and then a kiss on the head of my dick and headed off.

As she was exiting the door I told her to come back wet and with a good story.

***

It's hard not to masturbate when she's gone. I always find myself in such a dilemma.

I find that if I do, the Jealousy no longer is overpowered by the lust and thus I get more angry when she tells me the story.

However, if I don't jerk it and she comes home and is in no mood to bone, I get extremely upset because then I didn't get mine at all.

It was much simpler back when we would just invite people to come over and be with her. Which is funny because I remember when Sarah was afraid to do that at all.

Most men find the idea strange to let another man fuck their wife, but I never have. I have always had a deep enjoyment of pornography. And I obviously think my wife is gorgeous. Thus, why wouldn't I enjoy a live sex show starring the most beautiful woman in the world?

Funny enough, it all started because she was attracted to my cousin. So one year for her birthday, I had him come over and lay the pipe. Little did I realize then, he was also laying the ground work for my wife becoming a very slutty little girl.

It didn't go much further for quite a few years. She would find a new guy about once a year and sleep with him a handful of times back to back and then we would simply talk about it and go back over details to get each other going.

Then one day, whilst we were discussing a previous encounter I had mentioned to Sarah that I thought it would be hot to rent her out for a set amount of time. To where she would be strictly some other persons to do with as he saw fit and I would have no control over it.

I had said it in the heat of the moment but as I thought about it more, I realized that it wouldn't be too bad of an idea.

As an alpha male type personality, I enjoy the challenge of relinquishing control and I like feeling the overwhelming emotion that jealousy can bring.

She has never taken me up on being "rented out" but it did open the door to a few one night stands that didn't directly involve me being there.

As I reminisced on some of the stories she had brought back from time to time, I fondled my half hard cock and began to doze off, drifting away to sleep.

***

She came home, obviously a little tipsy, which was abnormal for her nights out with other men. I asked her if she was okay and she half stumbled towards me saying that she was fantastic. I caught her in my arms and she greeted me with a big open mouthed kiss.

She grabbed my hand and slid it up her dress to grab her panty-less butt. Whatever went on, she must had come from just doing it as I could still feel her juices in her butt crack.

Sarah is one of those girls that, when she gets wet, she gets very wet. Unfortunately, I rarely get her there but it does happen from time to time.

However, any time she is out with someone else, it's an instant gush. I guess she just enjoys the idea of being so bad. She broke our kiss and said, 'Boy do I have a story for you!"

She directed me to feel her asshole. I already knew that she was super wet but I had figured it was pussy juice dripping down into her crack from him tagging it missionary style.

It's funny how we always seem to assume that just because that's what we get it must be what others get as well.

As I slid my fingers in past her butt crack, to her actual opening, I could start to feel the soft skin of her anus. The odd thing was that my fingers weren't stopping. I could slide my fingers right into her hole and it hit me; this dude had fucked my wife's little asshole.

The realization sent fire up my spine. I was decently jealous but incredibly turned on at the same time. She brought me to the bedroom, laid me on the bed and began to tell me the story.

The bed is generally where we do our dirty talking. She usually stays on her knees and elbows, waving her butt in the air, licking my nipples while I jerk off to the filthy things she says she has been up to.

In the same fashion she laid me down and started to lick my nipples while she said that after picking her up Jeff had informed her that he was going to put it in her butt that evening.

Sarah had always gone with guys that had bigger dicks than me. She figured why cheat if you're not going to get anything out of it right.

So the fact that Jeff was already in a decent routine of stretching out her pussy coupled with the fact that he now wanted her asshole kind of scared her. Jeff offered to take her out for a couple drinks to loosen her up so that she wouldn't be so frightened.

Sarah is not much of a drinker but she knew she needed a lowered inhibition to even attempt what Jeff wanted so the two stopped off to get a ring pop prior to hitting one of the bars.

Using the ring pop as a chaser Sarah was able to get good and drunk. Jeff knew it was time to go when Sarah kept trying to pull out his dick and suck it at the table they were seated at.

Once back at Jeff's house, she pulled his pants off and sucked his dick like it's how she fed her family. Not normally the sloppiest cock sucker, she said that she was spitting and drooling over him like no tomorrow.

She wanted to make sure that at the very least, that monster he was about to shove in her ass was well lubed up. Jeff leaned over her and started working a finger then two into her butt and when he felt she was ready he had her stand up and tun around.

He eased his way up into her asshole from behind. She went on to tell me that he continued to fuck her ass for what seemed like hours in all types of positions. Making her cum again and again as he used her like, what she described as, "the little slut that you had always wanted me to be."

While listening to her story I found myself half heatedly stroking my dick with my right hand, trying not to build myself up to the point in which I would want to cum, and using my left hand to penetrate her well fucked asshole with my fingers.

I turned to her and asked if she had anything left in her to let me hit it or if she was going to make me masturbate myself to orgasm instead.

Now, Sarah knows that I like to fuck her after her encounters. I love to think of her as such a dirty little tramp but something about feeling her all used up from the inside really makes it real for me. Getting sloppy seconds on my own wife is something that really turns me on.

As though she had already formulated a plan, she grinned and offered me a proposal.

She said that she had it in her to take me as well. Furthermore, I even had the option to be inside of her asshole. However, I could only choose either her pussy, which had not been violated that night, or her ass, but not both.

She warned me to choose wisely though because whichever hole I chose, it would be mine for the night but Jeff's for the next two weeks.

She was finally taking me up on my offer to rent her out. I couldn't believe it. Fortunately though, she couldn't bring herself not to fuck me at all, so she had decided to put her own spin on it. Now, it was up to me.

There was truly no contest in my mind. It slightly perturbed me that I would be opening my wife's ass to be pounded as often as a different man felt fit. However, he had obviously already made a mark on it and I wanted to feel it now that he had.

I chose her asshole.

There was little foreplay needed. I had been hard as a rock from hearing the story and Sarah had yet to clean herself up from the night's encounter.

I gripped the hair on the back of her head and pulled her down to the bed as I slid out from underneath her to mount her from behind. She was laying on her stomach as I entered into her asshole. She was still pretty wet and certainly loose enough for me to just slide my dick right inside of her.

On my first thrust, I buried my cock down to the hilt. I was impressed as to just how loose she was from her encounter. I was eager to fuck her but at the same time, I wanted it to last.

Plus, I am by no means a selfish lover. No matter how pleased she comes home to me, I always make sure she cums before I get mine.

I played with her a bit, changing my stroke from long and deep to fast and short. We tried multiple positions as I tested the boundaries of what she could take.

After I was able to make her orgasm, we changed positions so that we were sitting on the edge of the bed with my chest pressed against her back. I was rubbing her tits my my left hand and kissing her neck.

I took my right hand and started to finger her pussy. I was able to get my middle and ring fingers all the way inside of her as I continued to fuck her asshole. It was incredulous.

She could tell how much it was getting me going so she started to tell me more about her evening. She asked me how it felt to have my fingers in her cunt as I fucked her ass.

She asked if it tightened her back up so that I couldn't tell she had already let another guy butt fuck her until he came inside of her asshole.

I knew she was lying, but the thought of her letting another guy nut inside of her sent me over the edge.

I pulled my fingers out of her pussy and pounded into her asshole until I exploded my nut inside of her.

I kissed her neck and gently humped into her a little more as I began to loose my stiffness. As we stood up together, my penis slid out of her hole.

I gave her a little spank and went to the bathroom to clean myself up.

***

The next two weeks were a blur.

Sarah left me nearly every evening to be with the man who now owed rights to her asshole. And every night she came home with stories of being used while she let me plow my dick into her pussy.

Other than the fact that another man was thoroughly fucking my wife, things couldn't have been better.

Finally, on the last night of her two week commitment, Sarah came home more worn out than I had ever seen her.

It had become custom to rush me to the room to bone as soon as she got home throughout this ordeal, but this night was different. Sarah always seemed to get off telling me the stories of her adventures so she certainly wanted to share but only after she had a chance to clean herself up in the restroom and change into some comfy nightclothes.

I could tell almost right away that I was not going to be able to enter her this evening. Even so, I waited on the bed while she showered and got dressed; waiting to hear what had happened.

When she came into the room, she told me to pull my dick out.

For just a fleeting moment, I thought that I may get some after all. But then she said, "You will certainly need to beat off when you hear this."

She climbed up onto the bed and began to lick my nipples as she looked down at me stroking my cock. She began to tell me the story.

Sarah got picked up by Jeff at our house like usual. On their drive to his place he let her know that he was going to have some company over.

Upon Sarah's objection, he reminded her that she was on loan to him and was to be used as he saw fit. Sarah reminded him that it was her asshole that was on loan. Jeff smiled and told her that he was fine with that.

Once Sarah got to Jeff's house, she met two men that were about the same size and build as Jeff. After some introductions, Jeff started grabbing Sarah's breasts in front of the other guys.

He continued to play with Sarah's comfort level as he pulled her shirt down and began licking her nipples in front of their new friends. Sarah could tell it was getting all the boys going and was too turned on by being used in this fashion to stop him.

After Jeff had gotten her pretty hot he told her to show his friends how good she could suck a dick.

She pulled his pants down, got on her knees and obliged.

The other two took this as a cue and started to get undressed.

As they approached Sarah, with their dicks pointed right at her face, she turned her attention to them and let Jeff take his cloths off.

When Jeff got back to her he was determined to give her a good face fucking. He told her to get his dick nice and wet because he was going to fuck her ass.

She sucked him and stroked him, making sure he was good and throbbing, ready to enter her hole.

Once Jeff was ready he laid on his back and positioned Sarah on top of him with her back on his chest and his cock inside of her butt.

The other two guys then took turns with their dicks in her mouth and in her pussy. They continued to pass her back and forth while Jeff stayed firmly planted inside of her ass.

Jeff didn't plow her like he usually did. Instead, he just slow stoked her while his friends fucked her pussy like mad men.

By the time the two other guys pulled out and came on her tits and tummy, Sarah was pretty well used up. Jeff then took the opportunity to really stroke her ass as if it were his last day with her.

He pounded her already worn out asshole relentlessly until he had built up to orgasm. He then used his rights to her asshole one last time as he continued to pound her and emptied his seed into her ass.

I had been stroking my dick as I listened to Sarah's story. By the end of her story I had cum extremely hard. My balls ached from how hard I had expelled my semen.

I reached down to rub her pussy but got rejected.

Apparently, Jeff continued to tease and toy with her pussy on the drive to drop her off. She was too sensitive and was ready for bed.

She feel asleep quickly. I, on the other hand, had too much on my mind and had to jerk off once more before I could rest my head.

***

I must have had fallen asleep pretty late for Sarah to have been able to awake before me.

It was a nice surprise though to be awaken with my member in her mouth. As soon as Sarah could tell that I had awoke, she began to take me deeper and deeper down her throat, pressing the boundaries of what I had ever seen her take before.

After the night of much needed rest she had just received, Sarah was ready to let me feel the damage that had been done to her.

I let her continue to suck me off as I watched her drool down my shaft and cup my balls with the runoff saliva.

After several minutes, Sarah stopped and asked, "Are you ready to see how stretched out your little whore wife got last night?"

I , of course was, so I pulled her onto her back and climbed up on top of her.

My dick was so hard that it hurt but I knew that there would be no problem getting it into her.

I rubbed the head of my dick into her pussy lips, letting her feel how warm and thick I was for her.

When I knew she was ready I slid my dick all the way inside of her.

It felt like I was barley even filling her. Her pussy was so loose that I could just barely feel her walls along the shaft of my dick.

I pulled her legs up to see if I could tighten her up.

It helped enough to feel like I was actually fucking her as I stroked in and out of her.

After a little bit I let her right leg go and I crossed her left leg over her body far enough to where it brought the small of her back up off the bed. I now had easy access to her asshole.

I wanted to feel it now that it was back on the table for me.

I took my dick out of her loose pussy and slid it into her even looser butt.

There was no resistance as I slid my cock all the way into her ass.

I stroked her in and and out and then pulled out and went back to her pussy.

Sarah has never been so open for me.

I started going back and forth: pushing my dick into her ass and then into her pussy, full strokes on both holes.

I rolled her completely onto her side and laid down behind her as I reentered her asshole. She turned her head and kissed me as I long stroked her insides.

I reached down and pushed my ring and middle fingers into her vagina. It tightened her just enough for me to feel her velvety smooth inner walls.

I pumped and pumped until she came hard on my hand. The orgasm made her asshole spasm and grip me.

It wasn't enough to make me come, but it was enough to make me want to.

I pulled out and got on top of her missionary style. I entered easily into her pussy and pulled her ankles all the way up to her face.

I started pounding her as if I were trying to reclaim my territory.

Sarah began to summon me to come. I pumped faster and harder in an effort to obey.

After just a minute or so of our break neck pace, I was there.

I continued to pound until I could no longer hold it.

I pulled out and exploded my nut all the way up to her neck and chin. A little glob landed right in the corner of her mouth, where her upper and lower lips meet.

Most of it hit her chin and landed on her chest between her tits. She laughed and commented that it was the largest load she had seen come out of me.

I reminded her that I had also Masturbated twice the night before. She laughed and noted, " I knew you would like my story."

It was quite nice. More than a year latter, Sarah and I are still reliving her experience with Jeff and his friends. She regularly lets me put my cock in her ass and her pussy is always easier to get into.

Her experience has forever changed our sex life. And fortunately, it has changed it for the better.

This story is dedicated to the love of my life, my super slutty wife, Sarah. Thank you baby for always being my play toy and continually trying to go the extra mile to please me. I love you.