Super Sub

Story Info
Supergirl gets what she needs from her sister.
8.7k words
4.61
49.8k
76

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Author's note: This story takes place during Season 1 of Supergirl, but there are no real spoilers.

*****

Alex Danvers tried to be a good sister. It was literally the story of her life. She had looked after her younger sister when they were little, been her best friend and even joined the DEO to try and protect her.

That was everything most people knew about her. Everything her Mom knew she did. Everything she was proud of. But there was something else, something she prayed no one would ever discover, that she had done in the name of being a good sister, and something she had tried so hard to stop doing.

But when she came home to find a completely naked Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, kneeling in the middle of their living room and looking up at her so hopefully it was hard to remain strong.

"Kara, we've talked about this." Alex sighed.

"I know." Kara said softly, lowering her gaze, "But I... I had a really bad day."

"I know." Alex softly parroted.

It had been all over the news how Supergirl had failed to save a family of four when some lunatic blew up a bridge, most of the news reports not even bothering to imply that it was Supergirl's fault.

Instead they flat out said it, while mostly ignoring all the other families Kara had saved. Of course Alex, and everybody else, had tried to teach Kara that she couldn't save everybody, but Kara just wouldn't listen and always blamed herself for everything.

Alex could see it in Kara's eyes, something she had sadly guessed would be there as she reluctantly made her way home from the DEO base of operations in Central city. She just hoped she could avoid Kara's usual coping mechanism.

"But you should be eating ice cream and watching your favourite movies." Alex pointed out.

"You know that doesn't really work for me." Kara said softly, "And it's not just... the bridge thing, Ms Grant was super tough on me, and Winn just won't take a hint, and everything just seemed to go wrong today, and I just... I just can't take it anymore. So please Alex, help me."

Alex sighed and step closer, "You should just ask Ms Grant to be your Dom."

Kara blushed furiously, "I told you, she's straight."

Smirking as she closed the distance between them Alex quipped, "And I've never fucked my own sister."

There was a brief pause, then Kara looked up at her and boldly told Alex, "You think what we have is ugly. It's not. It's beautiful. And good. And... and it's the only thing that gets me through days like this."

There was another pause and then against her better judgement Alex kneeled down, cupped Kara's cheek and softly said, "Nothing about you could ever be ugly."

Kara smiled, closed her eyes and leaned into the touch, while Alex desperately wished she could believe her own words. Well, Kara had always been beautiful, but the love they had for each other wasn't pure and innocent.

It had been perverted by Alex's selfishness. After all, for all of her power and strength Alex had no doubt that Kara would have taken no for an answer that first-time.

That she wouldn't have physically force the issue if Alex just had the strength to say no. But she had never been able to resist the sight of Kara on her knees, so instead Alex lent down even further and kissed her little sister for what had to be the millionth time.

Countless times Alex had promised herself this would never happen again, had told Kara it would never happen again, but it was a promise she just couldn't keep, and as their lips connected again Alex almost forgot why this was so wrong. Almost.

But this wasn't one of those heated kisses were Alex forgot everything including her name, a.k.a. the type of kiss she was hoping to someday have with someone other than her sister. It was a slow, gentle kiss, the type of which Kara allowed her to have complete control, and the type which she knew enhanced Kara's feeling of submission.

Kara always had let Alex be in control because she was terrified of hurting her. Also it was therapeutic to submit to someone physically weaker than herself. And it felt natural. Everything with Alex had always felt natural to Kara, and she would never understand why humans had so many hangups about sex.

To be fair she had been too young to know whether such things were so forbidden on Krypton, but she liked to think not. She liked to think it was a place they could have been happy together, at least when she allowed herself such bittersweet thoughts.

But even on this planet there was an arguable grey area, given that Kara was Alex's adopted sister instead of a blood relation, although Kara didn't like to say it out loud as their sisterly bond was just as important to her as their sexual relationship.

Suddenly Alex broke the kiss, got up and smiled, "Don't go anywhere."

With that Alex walked into her bedroom, a.k.a. the one they shared pretty much on a nightly basis, even if a lot of the time they were just snuggling under the bed sheets and watching trashy TV, which Kara always enjoyed, just not as much as this.

Like the well-trained sub she was Kara remained on her knees patiently for several long minutes, confident that her big sister would return to begin her favourite sisterly act.

Sure enough after some rustling around Kara heard footsteps approach and found herself smiling up at her sibling, who smiled back before producing a little box from behind her back. Before Kara had time to wonder what was inside it Alex opened the box and the superhero cried out softly in pain and betrayal.

"Kryptonite?" Kara questioned, looking up at her sister with big blue eyes.

"Enough to neutralize your powers, but not do any permanent damage." Alex said sternly, taking the little black collar with the tiny green stone attached to it out of the box and then further explaining, "I took it from a pair of handcuffs which were able to restrain your cousin. If it's too much for you I can get something smaller, but I thought you'd appreciate the experience of truly losing control. And maybe I'm hoping it will finally put you off wanting to be my slutty little lesbian sub. Although I'm not holding my breath."

"Please don't." Kara said softly, before quickly clarifying, "Please don't hold your breath. Nothing could ever stop me from wanting to be yours."

"We'll see." Alex mumbled, before pushing, "Now, do you want to try the collar?"

"God yes." Kara replied without hesitation, "Please Alex... Mistress, give it to me. I want you to collar me. Please? I want to be collared."

Alex smiled softly and ordered, "Pull back your hair and stick out your neck."

"Yes Mistress." Kara quickly obeyed, unable to stop herself from letting out a small cry as her sister secured the kryptonite collar around her neck.

"Are you okay?" Alex asked softly, second-guessing this decision already.

"Yeah." Kara faked a laugh, before admitting, "It hurts, but it's nothing I can't handle. I swear to you, my Mistress, I'm okay. And I'll tell you if that changes."

"Good." Alex said softly, gently stroking her sister's hair, "But you should be able to take it off yourself, quickly and easily. It's just a clip-on. Here, why don't you practice taking it off and putting it back on as quickly as you can."

Kara nodded and then did as she was told, smiling in relief as Alex's words were proven true as she easily slipped off the collar.

She didn't return to full strength right away as the evil green stone was still pretty close, but she felt a lot better and Kara knew that if she threw the collar just a few feet away she'd quickly return to her usual state.

Which she almost pointed out to Alex who was watching her apprehensively, but as that would have been obvious Kara instead chose to just obey the second part of her Mistress's order and reattach the collar around her neck and then repeat the process.

She wasn't able to use her super speed in that state, but it was still pretty fast, and she even shot Alex a cheeky smile a couple of times while dangling the collar away from her by the tips of her fingers.

"Good." Alex nodded to show her approval, "Now, put the collar back on and follow me in the usual way, Super Sub."

"Yes Mistress." Kara blushed.

Hearing that little nickname Alex had been using ever since she became Supergirl always made Kara blush and her submissive heart flutter, as it was a mockery of her superhero name, or arguably combination of it and her sexual preference.

Either way Kara loved it, and the usual way she followed Alex in this state, namely crawling behind her on her hands and knees, following her big sister like the eager little puppy she was.

Unsurprisingly Kara ended up following Alex into her bedroom, at which point she got back into the position she had been waiting for her older sibling in. Surprisingly she was then told off for it.

"Get back on your hands and knees!" Alex said sternly.

"Yes Mistress." Kara quickly apologised.

Alex then smiled, proud of Kara for her obedience, and her own ability/training for allowing her to tell what Kara was doing without turning around. It was cool and made her feel bad ass.

Of course if Kara had her powers right now she could probably sneak something by her, but that was the point. Right now Kara didn't have her powers. She was completely and truly at Alex's mercy for the first time in their lives, and Alex was determined to make sure that Kara knew that.

Which meant being in control even when her back was turned to her kid sister while she pulled out her draw of sex toys and pulled out a little paddle she usually used for a warm-up. Although hopefully today it would be more than that.

Turning around Alex showed the paddle to Kara, slowly approached her and then announced, "Let's see just how effective that collar is, shall we?"

Before Kara could reply Alex quickly raised the paddle up and brought it crashing down on her baby sister's butt. Kara had looked disappointed when Alex had revealed the paddle 'which didn't do anything', but when Alex connected with her target Kara let out a loud cry of pain and betrayal and then straightened herself up and started rubbing her butt.

The cry she let out made Alex second-guess this whole thing, but the adorable look of surprise on her face quickly made it worth it. Then that look of surprise turned to delight, and despite herself Alex couldn't help but get turned on by it.

"Oh my God, I actually felt that!" Kara exclaimed, slipping out of character.

"I'm glad." Alex said dryly, unsure if she was lying or not.

"No, you don't understand." Kara insisted, "I REALLY felt that. Before I was mostly faking, even with your 'good' toys, but that... wow. That felt so good."

"Are you sure?" Alex pushed.

"God yes!" Kara exclaimed desperately, quickly slipping back into her submissive mode, "Oh God Alex, that felt so good. Please Alex... Mistress, please spank me again with that toy. Spank me with all of your toys! Beat my butt! Beat it bright red! Please Mistress Alex, I've been waiting my whole life to get a proper spanking, and now you can finally give me one. You have too! You just have to beat my butt!"

There was a long pause and then Alex softly asked, "Kara, who's the Mistress?"

Kara frowned in confusion, "I-"

"Who. Is. The. Mistress?" Alex asked in a dangerous voice, "Is it you?"

"No Mistress Alex." Kara shook her head, "You're the Mistress and I'm just your bitch."

"Then why are you topping from the bottom?" Alex asked softly, then when Kara couldn't meet her eye kneeled down, cupped the usually stronger girls chin and easily pulled it upwards so her younger sibling was looking her directly in her eyes, "I should beat your ass for that, but because that's what you want I'll just use my hand."

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress." Kara softly apologised.

Alex smiled, "But it will be over my knee, just because I know you like that."

Kara beamed, "Thank you Mistress."

Then, because she couldn't resist, Alex kissed her sister, lingering there for longer than she should have before pulling away and slowly putting the paddle away, sitting down on the bed and softly ordering, "Well, do you want to get spanked or not?"

"Yes Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress." Kara softly apologised, scurrying to get in position.

There was then a pause, partly to build anticipation for them both, but mostly just so Alex could admire Kara's cute little butt being presented to her.

Cheekily Kara wiggled that ass ever so slightly, obviously trying to entice Alex to spank her while trying not to make it obvious that was what she was doing.

Unfortunately for her little sister Alex could easily see through the trick, and punished her for it by making her wait even longer for what she wanted.

It also gave Alex an opportunity to put a hand down and play with Kara's ass for a little while, squeezing and pinching the cheeks like a butcher examining a piece of meat, which of course made Kara whimper in frustration.

"Mistress, please..." Kara whined, "I need it. I need to be spanked."

That wasn't true. Kara wanted to be spanked, not needed too, and Alex considered pointing that out and/or making the little brat wait even longer to get what she wanted.

But truth be told she was just as eager to spank her sister as her sister was eager to be spanked, so instead Alex raised her hand and brought it down as hard as she could on Kara's cute little ass. For once Alex was 100% sure that the cry that Kara then let out was real, which made her smirk in triumph.

She had always hated the way Kara played along, because it made Alex felt like a failure as a Dom, and as twisted as it was she wanted to give her baby sister what she wanted, even if that was a hard spanking.

Kara was so happy she felt like she could cry. The pain of that first hard strike just felt so wonderful. Exactly what she needed. And it was a need, despite what she knew Alex thought.

She just couldn't help it. She needed this kind of pain and humiliation. It was what she wanted. What she needed. What she craved. Part of it was survivors guilt, after being one of the only ones to survive the destruction of her home planet, but mostly she was guilty for failing all the people she couldn't save.

That as incredible as they were her powers could fail her when she needed them the most, or she might make a mistake, and that was the difference between life and death. And maybe part of her was also guilty of having those abilities when others didn't. Especially those like Alex who could maybe make better use of them.

Growing up Kara had always secretly wished that Alex was exactly like her. She was still an awesome companion, but they could never have a race or spa or really do anything physical truly together.

Worst of all Alex couldn't hurt her when she needed it. But now she could, which made Kara so overwhelmingly happy, a feeling which didn't subside when the next half a dozen spanks were nearly as hard as before. Honestly Kara had been expecting it.

After all, ever since they had started their affair Alex's main way to dominate her was to deny her what she wanted, just giving her a little taste to keep her on the edge before finally delivering it. So at first it didn't even annoy Kara. At first.

Of course Kara had never been a patient person and it wasn't long before she was whimpering, "Please Alex, spank me harder! Harder! I can feel it, I swear. Oh God, what you're doing feels really good, but I want more. Ohhhhhh yeah, I want you to beat my butt. Please? Owww fuck, that's it, just like that. More. No! Don't stop! Alex?"

The more she tried the more Alex seem to tease her, either randomly giving her one hard strike and then going back to the mild spanking which preceded it, or worse making the spanks even more gentle.

Kara tried everything she could think of, or at least everything that wouldn't hurt Alex, like call her sister by her real name instead of her proper title of Mistress Alex, being as whiny/bratty as possible and even threatening tell their Mom, the last one especially working well in the past but not now. Finally she just gave up and whimpered and literally cried at the frustration of being so close to what she wanted and not having it.

Ironically shortly after that Alex actually began giving her what she wanted, slowly increasing the power behind her strikes until each one echoed throughout the room, and more importantly caused the most wonderful sensation of pain which caused Kara to cry out joyfully.

Just when Kara didn't think it could get any better Alex began slowly shortening the time in between each spank until her loving big sister was beating her butt as fast and as hard as humanly possible.

Which with her currently dulled senses really did feel like one directly after another, for once Kara glad that Alex was human because of a kryptonian or something like that did this to her even she wouldn't have enjoyed it. Instead things were perfect, just perfect, and Kara was literally crying with joy.

Alex couldn't know that for sure, but she strongly suspected it given the way that Kara wasn't stopping her. Because sure, she din't currently possess her super strength or speed, but she could tell Alex to stop at any time and she would.

Or she could use their safe word. If she could remember it. Or she could take that collar off and end her pain, one way or another. But she wouldn't.

Kara had asked for this, beg for it, and now Alex was finally giving into her she couldn't imagine that her baby sister would ask her to stop. Especially considering how her soaking wet little pussy was currently ruining Alex's pants, which was both extremely hot and annoying.

Using that annoyance and every other single thing that had frustrated her about growing up with Kara as a foster sister Alex hit the kryptonian's ass harder than any other body part on any other alien or human, which was way more satisfying for them both and should be.

And not just because Kara wasn't the only one getting wet, although that was pretty disturbing. Alex was actually finding it therapeutic to exercise her Demons in this way.

It wasn't like before when this just left them both mostly frustrated, only able to find satisfaction in being humiliated and humiliating the other, this was real pain being received and dished out, and it felt really, really good.

Thanks to the relentless assault on it Kara's firm little ass jiggled ever so slightly with the force of every blow. Even better than that its slowly turned light pink, dark pink and then eventually an angry red and bruised red under the battering of Alex's hand.

It was so wrong, but Alex honestly didn't think she'd ever seen anything more beautiful before in her life. And even when the super powerful alien's butt became red and bruised Kara didn't complain or retaliate.

No, she continued to take it, and seemingly love it just as much as Alex did, perhaps proving that much to Alex's dismay that the two sisters were indeed perfect for each other.

Of course Alex wasn't a super powerful alien. She was just human, and she had her limits. She pushed those limits like never before, spanking her little sister long beyond the point that her hand and arm started to ache and tire.

Hell, she briefly considered switching to the other hand just so she could continue the brutal butt beating. But no. She had other plans for her super sub.

Plans which would either finally convince Kara to stop coming to her for her twisted needs, or would cement their twisted relationship once and for all.

Alex should be rooting for the former, but in this moment of weakness as she effortlessly flipped her sister around in her arms and then kissed her, she couldn't help but hope for the latter.

MTL17
MTL17
2,003 Followers