Super Sub Ch. 03

Story Info
Supergirl gets what she needs from her sister and boss.
9.8k words
4.62
13.5k
18

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Supergirl or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, was bored. She'd had quiet nights before, but this had to be an all-time record low criminal activity. Which on the one hand was good because it proved that people were thinking twice about committing crimes in her city, but on the other hand it led to incredible boredom. Normally there was some petty criminals stupid enough to try something, or something that resembled a threat stepping up to her, but this time there was nothing.

Not even an accidental fire for her to save a few people from. And the second she heard about something in a different city in other superhero dealt with it, which got irritating after a while.

At least she comforted herself with the knowledge that once she returned home to be greeted by her loving big sister, and that definitely wouldn't be boring Kara thought with a smile. Thoughts of what exactly they would do had been playing throughout her mind throughout the day, as they always did, but it had been particularly useful as her working day had turned out to be just as dull as her time as Supergirl.

Ms Grant hadn't given her much to do, which was a startling contrast to last week, just before they had sex for the first time. Kara smiled again as she thought how that first time had basically been repeated almost every night this past week, except for the weekend which was sister-sister time, but tonight it was Ms Grant who was busy and Alex who was available. Almost like they had a schedule or something.

Whatever the case it was tough for Kara not to change her schedule and fly straight for her sister Mistress, but somehow she was able to hold back and spend at least a few hours patrolling the skies before returning home for the treatment she so desperately needed. Although when she finally did she got like the best surprise ever, as not only was Alex waiting for her, but so was Ms Grant.

Having a really good feeling about this it was tough for Kara to contain her smile, but while this might mean she would have a really good time later she had to remember that Ms Grant didn't know the truth, and therefore she quickly needed to come up with an excuse of why she was here.

"Alex Danvers, Ms Grant, what a wonderful surprise." Kara beamed, "I was just looking for Kara Danvers. Have either of you seen her?"

Cat smiled, "Hello Kara."

As her sister looked surprised, then gave her a look, Alex sighed, "Don't look at me like that. She already knew."

"And I just spent like an hour signing a ridiculous amount of disclaimers for the DEO, promising not to out you or them, or the kinds of things your sister and I do to you." Cat said dryly, taking a long sip of the expensive drink that was in her hand before adding, "Alex insisted on that last one."

"The point is, you were sloppy Kara." Alex glared angrily.

"Please, it's just glasses in a ponytail. I don't see why you people think that would work." Cat pointed out, "I mean sure, perhaps the people passing on the street wouldn't notice, but anyone who spends more than a few seconds with you has no excuse."

"It's more effective than you might think." Alex said dryly, "Besides, do you want an excuse to punish her or not?"

"We don't need an excuse to punish her darling, where her owners." Cat chided her new friend and Co-Mistress, before turning her attention back to her assistant, "Isn't that right, Supergirl?"

Smiling nervously Kara replied, "Yes Ms Grant."

"Good. Now we're all on the same page..." Cat said, briefly downing her drink and putting the last down on the table beside her walked forward slightly and ordered, "Get on your knees."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara gave another nervous smile before falling to her knees in front of her boss.

The sight made Cat's breath hitch, then she took another step forward so she was directly in front of Kara and then started sliding her hand through her hair, "I've waited a long time to see you like this, in your pretty little costume. So don't even think about removing it! We'll move it aside as needs be, but tonight I'm fucking Supergirl. Understand me, Kara?"

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara said softly.

"Stay where you are Kara." Alex ordered softly.

"Yes Mistress." Kara quickly replied.

"It's Mistress Alex, tonight." Alex corrected.

"Then yes Mistress Alex." Kara smiled happily.

As she spoke Alex stepped forward to reveal Kara's kryptonite collar, Kara happily moving her head to the side to make it easier for Alex to strap it around her neck. The second it was near enough to her she felt weaker, and the second it was strapped around her neck she had to grit her teeth to stop herself from whimpering.

Since introducing it into their fun time Alex had been experimenting with the collar, constantly adding and subtracting tiny kryptonite stones to try and find the right balance which would finally allow Kara to feel pain like humans did, while not actually doing damage themselves. They still hadn't found the right balance, but this was pretty close, and even though it hurt Kara liked it, because she was a total pain slut. Or, as she preferred, a Super Sub.

"Good, now crawl around like the little dog you are." Cat ordered with a wicked grin, eventually adding, "And bark for us."

Alex wasn't sure how she felt about this part. She got that it was supposed to be humiliating for Kara, and from the blush colouring Kara's cheeks after each of those commands it clearly worked, but to her it was just a little silly. It was near enough the only part of Cat's plan she disapproved of though, and not by much.

After all, considering what else Kara enjoyed, and what that super durable body of hers went through on a regular basis, this was nothing. And Cat seem to get a real kick out of it, and it was now within Alex's best interests to keep her new friend happy. So she kept her mouth shut for a few long minutes while the mighty Supergirl crawled around her own apartment.

"I suppose that will do. Supergirl, lay your upper half on your coffee table and stick your ass out. It's time for our Super Sub to get a super spanking." Cat commanded.

Unsurprisingly Kara swiftly obeyed this command, but slowly enough that her Mistresses could enjoy the sight of her crawling over to the coffee table and then bend over it to present her ass for a spanking. After all, Alex was the one who trained her. What was surprising was that Cat didn't order Kara to expose her ass. Alex even opened her mouth to give that order, but quickly closed it again when it became clear what Cat wanted.

As it should have been in the beginning. After all, the first time Alex saw Kara in her cute little Supergirl outfit the first thing she wanted to do was slowly peel it off of her. Or more accurately move part of it out of the way so she get to what she wanted, which was exactly what Cat did after a few long seconds of just staring at that ass.

Then up went Kara's skirt and down went her panties, exposing that beautiful little butt which was enough to make Alex's mouth, and another part of her, water with anticipation. Of course it had the same effect on Cat, who moved back so she could stare at that ass again, before flashing Alex an expectant look. She had to do it a few times for Alex to realise that Cat was expecting her to get her paddle, causing Alex to roll her eyes and huff.

She wasn't one of these woman's employees, or slaves. If Cat even knew the difference, Alex thought with a grumble. She should let the rich woman get her own damn paddle. But such arguments could wait until later. For now Alex was eager to get to the spanking, so just this once she grabbed the paddles and returned to her position behind her sister.

As soon as she handed Cat hers the rich woman gave Kara's ass a hard smack with the paddle, from the looks of it using every ounce of her strength on that blow. It even had the mighty Supergirl crying out loudly, although it was mostly a cry of joy. Cat then gave a smug smirk at Alex, who returned it with a glare.

Then a smile as she raised her hand and easily out did Cat's strike. Alex gave Cat a smirk of her own, the two Doms then staring at each other for a few long seconds before turning their full attention to their beloved Kara, partly to give the woman that they both adored what she so desperately wanted, and admittedly partly to outdo each other.

Kara had enjoyed the humiliation of acting like a little doggy, the collar around her neck enhancing the experience and helping her get into character. Of course she was also anticipating all the fun they were about to have, most likely including a nice hard spanking. Although she hadn't quite anticipated just how hard that spanking would be, or just how much she would receive.

Maybe it was because despite Mistress Alex's protests they were using a large amount of kryptonite, or maybe Mistress Alex had a problem converting weapons into BDSM equipment, again, or maybe it was the fact that it was two women spanking her at the same time, or more likely a combination of all three of those things.

Whatever it was Kara loved it and she couldn't get enough of it. She could never get enough of sweet, sweet pain, again proving what a filthy a little pain slut she was. Which Mistress Alex should know by now, but Kara didn't need super hearing to pick up the sounds of concern, or to look at her sister's face to know that she was on the verge of checking up on her.

She tried to make it clear she was enjoying it by wiggling her butt, emphasising her pleasure in her cries and even looking back at her Mistresses to grin wickedly, but nothing seemed to work, and inevitably Mistress Alex raised her unnecessary concern, even pausing her spanking in the process.

"Kara, are you okay?" Alex asked cautiously.

"Yes!" Kara cried out without hesitation, "Owww God, I'm better than okay. Oh God, this is amazing. Please spank me Mistress Alex! Mmmmm, spank me Ms Grant! Owww, spank me hard!"

That was all it took to get Kara what she wanted. Well, at least to convinced the two Doms to increase the force of the spanking, giving her more of the sweet pain that she had asked for. However it wasn't as much force as they were capable of, especially Mistress Alex, and greedily Kara wanted that, but she hadn't even asked for it. Yet.

She thought about asking. Rao knows that she wanted to ask. But at the same time she wanted this to last for as long as possible, as it was literally heaven having both her sister Alex Danvers and her boss Cat Grant spanking her at the same time. So she didn't ask. Besides, she didn't need too. Sooner or later Mistress Alex always gave her what she wanted.

It turned out to be later. In fact it turned out to be much later than Kara would have guessed. But sure enough she got what she wanted, and of course it was Mistress Alex who gave it to her. Or in this case got the ball rolling, Kara crying out with joy as Mistress Alex slowly began building the pace until she was giving her everything she had.

Moments later Ms Grant started doing the same, finally causing Kara's cries to turn mostly to pain. Of course Kara still very much enjoyed it, and loving big sister that she was Mistress Alex knew that, and continued to beat the Kryptonian's butt while again Ms Grant seemed only too happy to follow the lead of Kara's first Mistress.

Cat would never describe herself as following anyone's lead. In fact in most cases it was the other way around, and for most of the spanking it was definitely Alex playing catch up on failing to impress her. Admittedly that did change a little right at the very end, although it was also fair to say that Alex jumped the gun and ended up spoiling their pet.

At the same time, Cat did have to admit, if only silently to herself, that the force Alex was able to use on Kara's butt was impressive, especially as it remained skilful throughout. Annoyingly Cat just couldn't match it, no matter how hard she tried, and Alex knew it, the secret agent giving the Queen of all Media the kind of confident and taunting smirk which made Cat genuinely impressed, and even proud of her. For at least that moment Cat felt they could be truly equals.

Of course her fellow Dom was far from Cat's main focus. How could she be, when she had Supergirl kneeling in front of her, ass jiggling and discolouring more with every blow. Oh yes, that cute little backside quickly turned from flawless to bright pink, and then even a little red, but when Alex started giving it everything she had it turned dark red pretty quickly and even bruised.

Yet still Supergirl refused to use her safe word, and happily took every brutal strike, causing both of the older women to become so lost in beating her butt that they did it for much longer than either of them had originally intended. In fact by the time they stopped Cat's hand was aching so much she almost paused to put it in ice.

Instead Cat nonchalantly ordered, "Crawl into your bedroom. Do it nice and slowly, and wiggle that beaten butt of yours, and maybe we'll give you the privilege of eating our pussies."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara replied and obeyed without hesitation.

That lack of hesitation caused Cat to smirk in triumph, but not as much as the sight of Supergirl crawling on the floor again. Without another word Cat and Alex slowly followed behind her, both admiring their handiwork. Well, mostly Alex's handiwork, although Cat wasn't going to admit that out loud. Besides, she had definitely contributed, so Cat chose to call it a win.

Whatever the case Cat was so busy staring at Supergirl's dark red butt she almost tripped over in her expensive heels. Luckily she had experience in walking that kind of thing off, although she did catch a smirk from Alex, which was totally unfair as Alex was more used to seeing Supergirl like this.

All too soon they were inside Kara's bedroom, which looked exactly like Cat imagined it would. Cute, and deceptively ordinary. A disguise? Or a testament to the fact that deep down this Goddess who was crawling before her was like everyone else.

Whatever the case it was again hard to concentrate on anything else except that Goddess crawling, and then kneeling before her, Cat taking a few moments to savour sight before beginning to slowly strip off her clothes to reward Kara for being so good. And because she just wanted too. Which of course made Kara's face light up with eagerness and anticipation. Unfortunately Alex beat her to the punch again.

"I suppose you've been good enough to deserve a reward." Alex said in her best Cat Grant impression, "You may now crawl in between my legs and receive your reward."

"Yes Mistress Alex." Kara replied with an eager smile.

"And why do you get her mouth first?" Cat raised an eyebrow.

"Well, I did train her." Alex pointed out.

"I don't see what that has to do with anything." Cat huffed.

"I also called dibs by specifically telling her to eat mine first." Alex offered, quickly adding when Cat looked like she was going to complain again, "But how about this, I have her mouth first, and you can be the first to have her ass during the DP?"

"Done." Cat grinned wickedly without hesitation.

Alex glared at her fellow Dom before turning to her Super Sub with the intention of telling her to hurry up, but the only thing that came out of her mouth was a sharp cry as Kara buried her face in her crotch and gave her needy pussy one long, slow lick. She then received another, and another, and another, Kara slipping into a well practised rhythm as Alex moaned with approval.

Normally she would force Kara to earn those sounds of enjoyment a little more, but as they were a clear reminder that she was receiving pleasure right now and Cat was not, and that clearly bothered the older woman, Alex didn't hold back. In fact she relaxed, pushing her head back and her crotch forward while reaching a hand down to stroke Kara's long beautiful hair.

That small amount of encouragement caused Kara to moan happily against Alex's pussy, making this act even sweeter for the older sibling. It made Alex smile happily, then warmly down at Kara, and then finally teasingly at Cat when she noticed the expression on the older woman's face.

Alex then closed her eyes and just savoured this wonderful sensation for a few long minutes, blocking Cat out completely to the point where it was like any other day the two sisters were alone together and enjoying some very special bonding time. Of course it wasn't fair on their guest, and more importantly it wasn't fair on Kara, so reluctantly Alex sighed and ordered Kara to give Cat some attention.

"Yesssssss Kara, lick me! Lick me just like that, ohhhhhhh fuck!" Alex moaned in encouragement before reluctantly adding, "But don't just concentrate on me. Mmmmm no, your precious boss is just waiting for you to crawl over there and lick her, so go ahead you little cunt slut. Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, lick your boss's pussy like a good little assistant."

"Yes Kara, lick me." Cat eagerly agreed, "My pussy need some attention from your talented tongue."

"Yes Ms Grant." Kara happily replied, and then just to be sure added, "Yes Mistress Alex."

Right after she said those words Kara crawled over to Cat and obediently started to lick her pussy, much to the older woman's clear delight given the way she moaned softly and tilted her head back. God, Alex was so jealous of the older woman at that moment. Maybe this really was a mistake.

But no, trying to keep up with Kara was exhausting, and it would be so much easier with a second Dom to give the mighty Supergirl what she needed. Besides, while watching her little sister licking another woman's pussy made Alex jealous it was also incredibly hot. Which was a reminder of just how twisted Alex's life had become. Thankfully Cat distracted her from those thoughts by beginning to offer up encouragement.

"Oh yes, mmmmmm yessssssss, lick me Kara, lick my pussy!" Cat moaned with a smirk as her eyes started going back and forth between the two Danvers sisters, "Yes, good girl, lick me while your sister lover watches. Let's make her nice and jealous that her baby sister is eating my cunt. Oooooooh yes, then she'll take it out on you later. In a way you'll like, I'm sure."

"She can count on it." Alex promised with a smirk.

That promise made Cat chuckle with delight while it made Kara lick the other blonde's pussy even more enthusiastically, which of course led to more sounds of pleasure from Cat. And words of encouragement, knowing smirks, stroking of Kara's hair and of course even more enthusiastic licking from Kara, before her boss finally told her to slow down.

Which was good, because Alex had just been about to step in. Or maybe she wouldn't. After all, if Cat had wanted to cum quickly that would be more than fine with Alex, as it would have just meant she got longer with Kara's tongue. So now Alex thought about it, it was a shame that Cat stopped her. Oh well, Alex would just wait patiently for her turn, like a real top.

"Kara! Cut it out! I'm not ready to cum yet!" Cat snapped, not having to act annoyed, tightening her grip on the back of Kara's head as she tried to pull away, "And NO, I don't want you to pull away and apologise, I just want you to do your job. God Kara, you're normally better than this. Mmmmm yesssssss, you're normally so good at your job as my assistant, and from now on you'll be assisting me every time my pussy feels like being licked by a little lezzie slut. Ohhhhhh yesssssss, mmmmm, you'll be under my desk, licking me just like this, whenever I want. Oh yes, nice and slow. Nice and slow. Mmmmm, yes, avoid my clit. At least for now. Oh yes, that's it, ooooooh yesssssss, that's better Kara. Show me you're worthy to be my personal pussy licker. Oh yes!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,007 Followers