Super Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
The night gets more interesting.
1.2k words
4.58
31.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lay there recovering from the shock and surprise of my evening so far I smile and relax on the couch just waiting for the fun to continue.

'Rita' came back into the room, still in her cum soaked panties, wig, make up and a smile.

"Emily wants me to take you into the bedroom, I think she wants to play some more. Do you want me to play too or do you want me to just watch? Emily said I had to ask." He said quickly.

"I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens....if you're a good little girl you might just get to have some more fun tonight." I replied.

He grabs my hand and half pulls half leads me into their beautiful bedroom. Emily is laying naked on the bed, a look of waiting and wanting on her face. We smile at each other as I walk over to the bed and join her.

Our lips meet as we slowly kiss, loving the feeling of our lips touching and our tongues twirling together. I can taste my pussy on her lips and love the taste, I moan at the thought of her tasting her sweet pussy on my lips as well.

My hands start to roam over her beautiful body. Touching and feeling every inch I can get my hands on. I gently touch her breast, pinching her nipple gently getting her to moan in my mouth. I run my hands over her sexy tummy and lower to her moist and hot pussy. I start to run my fingers up and down her overheated slit but not touching her clit or opening her in anyway. I tease her for a bit and then slowly slide two fingers into her steamy pussy.

"Oh yes" She moans into my lips.

I lean my head down and start flicking her nipple with my tongue as I slowly start to finger fuck her cunt. I add a finger into her hot pussy and start to go a little faster, searching for her g spot as I slid my fingers in and out.

As I speed the thrusts of my fingers I feel her start to lose it and my thumb finds her clit and starts to circle it. That sends her over the edge and she cums hard on my fingers.

We start to kiss again and I slide my fingers out of her pussy and lick them clean.

We lay together kissing and lightly touching each other.

I feel hands trying to open my legs. I look at 'Rita' and tell her to be a good girl and keep her 'clit' in her wet panties. She could lick me but she couldn't touch me with that thing.

She groaned, "Anything, I just want to be a part of this."

"Then lick me and make me cum, if I don't cum, you don't get to play...you get to sit in the corner and watch us make each other cum. Understand?"

He nodded. Emily excused herself to the restroom and I got settled into the middle of the bed.

He lowered his head down and slowly started to kiss all over my overheated pussy. I moaned and threw my head back. His hands started to roam all over my body as he kissed me over and over and over again. I felt his tongue dart out and run up the length of my pussy. He gets more bold and starts to lick to try and open me up so he can get to my clit without using his hands. Before I know it he has my lips parted and is going to town licking my pussy from the bottom to the top. He stops on my clit and circles around it, making me writhe and moan.

I feel the vibration of him moaning around my clit as he is licking me and look up to see Emily behind him pulling his panties down in the back. She is wearing a good sized strap on that is glistening with lube.

He keeps moaning on my clit, knowing what is coming. Once she gets his tight little ass pussy into view she lines up the strap on and slowly starts to slide it in.

His tongue starts to franticly flick my clit as she slides the strap on deep inside of him. I feel her start to fuck him and I lose it and cum all over his face and his flicking, flailing tongue.

I watch her fuck him. It is so hot to see her just take him. His panties still covering his stiff cock, his wigs still on and perfect, his makeup smeared from his licking of my pussy, his face glistening with my juices.

"Fuck her hard Em, fuck her like the nasty little slut she is. She has been asking for it all night. That clit of hers has been throbbing and hard since we got back, fuck her and help her big old clitty finally go down." I cheered her on and had a brainstorm.

I got up from under the hot scene in front of me and stood next to them watching. She was starting to speed up and fuck him hard. I leaned over to her and whispered my naughty plan in her ear.

"Oh," she groaned, "I love it! Tell her"

"Ive decided, that if you don't cum while she is fucking your hot little ass pussy, I will let you slide your hard little clitty into my tight wet cunt and fuck me with it. What do you say to that?"

"H-h-how long? How long does she fuck me before I can fuck you?" He groaned.

"Ten minutes." I quickly respond.

"No fucking way! That's just too long....five maybe but not ten, be fair, please..." He begged.

"Alright, 5 minutes, no cumming and you can fuck me. But for it only being 5 minutes, if you cum in me before 5 minutes is up you have to pay a penalty of our choosing."

"Deal, anything, please!"

So the five minute timer started, Em fucking him hard and deep. Reaching around and playing with his nipples, using his shoulders for leverage but nothing could make him cum...he had focused on the prize of getting to fuck and cum that way....he was a girly man with a plan.

Emily slid the strap on out of him when the five minutes were up and ran her hands thru his hair. "You earned a fuck baby, how do you want it?"

He grabbed me from where I was standing by the bed and pulled me down to the bed with him. He started kissing me passionately, so needy so full of lust that it was like he had waited all night to just kiss me.

He laid me back on the bed and started kissing me from head to toe, not touching my pussy but blowing on it, making me get goosebumps and moan.

He spread my legs open and stood to slide the still wet panties off. He got back on the bed and lined up his cock, sliding it up and down my wet slit. He slid just the tip in, looked me in the eyes and as he buried his cock deep in me in one hard thrust he asked "Could a little sluts clitty do THIS?"