Super Talent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh?"

"Yeah, I just completed my MBA from UNLV. I have zero debt, zero loans to pay off, my car is nearly paid off, and I have my own condo. I'm looking for full time work but not too hard given my situation. You see, the wait staff only work one or two 8 hour shifts a week. The amount I get paid is pretty good flat rate, but it's the tips! With tips I make between 3 and 4 thousand dollars a single shift. Waitresses make a bit more. I'm sure you know about how much a dancer here makes, but everyone here makes out like bandits! The clients we get don't even carry $20 bills and the average tip for a single round of drinks I make is usually about $100. I worked New Years Eve last year and made over $10,000 not counting salary and a $5000 bonus for working the Holiday. I have so much free time I'm looking for something just to keep busy." The bartender said with obvious glee.

TechGirl blinked, but kept her face straight. "That seems to be quite a lot of money for just working a bar."

"Like I said, it's the clients attracted here. Only rich men and women come here, and they spend like it. This place encourages big spenders to show how big they really are. That's why a Gold Elite VIP membership is considered the ultimate status here. The top floor, the Gold Girls, the full treatment. I'm one of the top bartenders and even I have only been up there for work and I'm escorted when I go."

TechGirl was leaning forward and listening. The guy was obviously caught up and this might be a way to get some info. "Really? Are the Gold Girls really all that?"

The man got a dreamy look on his face and nodded slowly. "You are really a gorgeous woman, and that is a pure compliment. I know you used to be a beauty queen before you moved to being a hero, but the Gold Girls are simply something on a whole other level. The way they walk, act, talk, dance, the way they simply ARE, it makes them the pinnacle of being a beautiful woman. I can't describe it any other way. They are what every dancer in The Dream aspires to, and they are what every customer in The Dream desire."

TechGirl had recorded everything and noted that the bartender was really spacing out. "There is definitely something about these Gold Girls, no women can have an effect like this naturally." She thought.

"Hey, can I get your autograph?"

TechGirl looked at the bartender who had come back to reality. "My autograph?"

"Yeah. I know you probably don't think much of me for doing this job or for the club itself, but you are a real live Super-Hero who has done some great stuff. I'd like to have your autograph if you don't mind."

"You are right that I am not a fan of places like this, but sure I'll give you one." TechGirl said as she flicked her wrist and a pen snapped into her hand.

The bartender jumped a bit and then grinned. "Neat gadget, should have figured you would have something like that. Here, sign this."

TechGirl reached out and grasped a piece of paper and froze.

The grinning bartender glanced down at the dollar bill she clutched in her hand and then looked up a small camera and nodded.

TechGirl blinked after a moment and grinned at the bartender. She tucked the dollar into her belt and sat down on a stool and crossed her legs. "Sooooooo, how does a girl get a try out in this place?" she cooed in a sexy voice.

"Well, first a girl needs to have a drink on the house so we can tell what her drink will be. You look like a martini girl, gin, with an olive."

"Oh, you are sooooooo good." TechGirl purred and watched the man make her a lovely martini. He handed it to her and she took a big sip. "Oh, lovely. Just what a working girl like me needs to loosen up before a dance."

"Well, why don't you take that drink and go over to that elevator there. Take it all the way up and Jack will see you."

TechGirl nodded and winked at the cute bartender. With her drink in hand she slowly strutted over using her best Miss Rhode Island catwalk form. She could tell she had the attention of every man in the house. The guard didn't stop her but just opened the door and pressed 5 with a code punch.

TechGirl was met at the top by another guard who led her back to the office. Jack was sitting behind his desk with a smirk on his face. TechGirl grinned as she strutted in and downed her martini.

She put the glass on a coaster on a table and then hopped up on the stage. She grasped the pole and did a quick little spin around it stopping with one leg wrapped around it and one arm cocked on her hip.

"Hi Jacky, I'm TechGirl and I'm here to dance!"

With that her own sound system started playing "Love in an Elevator" and she kicked off her dance. She spun and twirled around the pole like she was part of it. She started pulling off her costume piece by piece starting with her gadget belt. She was down to her lace underwear and bra and helmet by the end of the song and kept right into "Pour Some Sugar On Me".

She peeled off every last stitch and did some slow sexy strutting over to Jack's chair and slide herself onto his lap. She ground him for the last 3rd of the song and she had him nice and hard. The song ended and she slid down between his legs and unzipped his pants. She looked up at him, red hair framing her heart-shaped face and said "Shall I continue?"

Jack nodded, but TechGirl giggled. "Then we need to reach a mutual agreement. I'll blow you, fuck you, and let you do anything you want to me, once I'm hired as a Gold Girl."

Jack's face split with a grin. "Nice, closing the deal with the customer before giving it away. You're hired Tina. That's your name now, Tina the Tech Slut."

Tina grinned at him and with a long lick up his shaft started to give him an amazing blowjob followed by some amazing sex. Tina made it even more enjoyable with some quickly modified gadgets that helped keep Jack rock hard and got her off repeatedly.

"Whew! I'm going to patent that cock ring and this super dildo of yours. Any issues with that?" Jack said when they both collapsed on the floor by his desk.

"None boss, just being one of the Gold Girls is enough." Tina said with a giggle.

"You stripped before? You seemed to have a very good knowledge of how to use that pole." Jack asked.

"I did a bit in college using a mask. Got paid cash and the owner never knew my name. It was my dark secret, at least until I could find a place I could REALLY strip at!"

Jack nodded and hit a buzzer. Tina looked up as four other girls minced in and she broke into giggles when she recognized them. Jack snapped his fingers and the five new super strippers formed a semi-circle around him. Jack smiled at the five strippers grinning at him like the idiot bimbos they now were and thought about how much money he was going to make off of them.

"Ok Super Strippers, as of now the League of Superior Women is disbanded. You are now the "Super Sexy Five", super strippers dedicated to stripping, dancing, partying, fucking, and making money by getting it out of johns you entrance with you dances, your looks, your sex, and your charms. Forget everything else about your lives before you came to this club and focus your considerable talents on making your boss money with that super booty of yours. Got it?"

The five sexy giggles told Jack everything he needed to know without having to see the nods.

Jack leaned over to his speaker and hit the button. "Fred, call our special A list Gold Elite VIP club members and tell them that we are having a break in party for five new Gold Girls starting in one hour and they are all invited for a free dance and first dibs on whatever else happens. Tell them it will be truly heroic."

Jack leaned back and grinned at his newest creations as Wondie knelt down to blow him.

"Life is good. It's even better when you are Jack." Jack said as he leaned back to enjoy a truly Super experience.