Superbabe vs Sharon Osbourne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bend Kat over my desk and spit on her anus. I rub my precum leaking cock on it and push all the way up her tight ass. I finger Sharon's pussy as I fuck Kat's ass. We watch Fat Bastard pound Kelly's pussy, as she lays on my desk, worn out from the pussy pounding by his massive cock. He reaches over and fingers Superbabe's ass. She starts to protest, saying she's my woman now, but Sharon kisses her deep and gropes her big tits.

I pound Kat's sweet, white ass relentlessly, as she squeals with pleasure and moans loudly, smacking the desk, loving my big, thick cock filling her thick ass. I watch as Fat Bastard moves behind Superbabe and shoves his massive cock up her perfect ass. It turns me on to watch her get fucked. She lurches forward, yelling into Sharon's mouth, but Fat Bastard pounds her thick ass powerfully and with blinding speed. Her eyes roll back in her head and she gives in to the pleasure. She kisses Sharon back and moans, as Fat Bastard destroys her ass. She cum, it leaks down her legs and Sharon goes over to lick her pussy and Fat Bastard's balls, as he fucks Superbabe's super round, thick ass faster.

I pound Kat Denning's ass harder and harder, squeezing those amazing tits, slapping them hard, squeezing them and shaking them, as I pummel all the way up her ass harder and harder. I fuck her ass faster and faster and faster, watching every stroke in and out. I shake those huge tits, as I squeeze them hard. They feel so fucking good.

Fat Bastard pulls out of Superbabe's ass and shoves his cock deep down Sharon's throat. She gags, at the size of his cock being rammed down her throat, but smiles, as he cum buckets of thick cum deep down her throat. You can see her throat swallowing his thick cum, as she does.

Superbabe runs over to me smiling and kisses me. I smack her perfect ass as I pummel Kat's. I finally pull out and Superbabe kneels down. Kat does too and I CUM all over their beautiful faces and in their open, hungry mouths. They swallow every drop, two mouthfuls, that I dump in them and on them. I watch, as Sharon, finishes sucking down Fat Bastard's cum. She and Kelly come over and join Kat and Superbabe, as they all suck my cock clean. They swap my cum, licking Kat and Superbabe's faces clean. I piss all over, all four, as they all open their mouths to catch it. They swallow mouthful after mouthful of my piss and kiss each other, sharing my piss between them. They gleefully suck my cock clean, as I see Fat Bastard flopped down in a chair, snoring.

Sharon and Kelly agree to turn good, as long as we can orgy a few times a week. We agree, and another crisis is averted. Thanks Superbabe, you're the best, baby. Bring on the orgy.

12