Superbabes: Anne Hathaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers

For the second time, I sat beside the Bat-pod while I caught my breath. But now that my pants were tight again, it was harder to be comfortable. So I unzipped them again and slid my pants off, before taking my cock out of my underwear. I also remembered to take off my shirt, leaving me in just underwear that wasn't even covering my cock anymore.

Soon after, I noticed a rubber suit sliding to the floor alongside my clothes. Apparently Anne had gotten up and removed her suit completely while I was busy. I saw the proof standing in front of me moments later, all naked and still wet and still alluring without the suit, or even the high stiletto heels.

"You don't look like you're done yet," Anne noticed, pointing to my hardened cock. "And I didn't get all the loads I wanted either."

"I guess not," I conceded as I stood up, then looked over at the Bat-pod. "So how do we sit on this thing and get it done?" This was indeed a tricky position. I couldn't get my groin high enough to fuck Anne from behind on there. At least without a stool, and I wasn't killing time or my erection to look for that.

I saw only one option, so I took a breath and pretended I still had loins on to girdle. I climbed back onto the Bat-pod, but instead of laying on my stomach, I tried to sit up. But since I wasn't putting my legs on any foot pegs, or grabbing onto any handles in front, it was difficult to get this right. Yet after some difficultly and only slight pain to my balls, I settled into a sitting up position.

Of course, when Anne climbed up, she was able to sit up in front of me with no problem. Months of physical training could probably do that for someone. In any case, now that we were both straddling the Batpod, I could help Anne move forward to straddle me.

Once she got onto me and lowered herself on my cock, I didn't dare move an inch. I'd either have fallen off, or started fucking her too fast and then fallen off. Yet she wrapped her legs around me to secure herself, and I eventually moved my hands onto her hips. Anne looked set enough, so I was as good to go as I would get.

I carefully and slowly started thrusting, still hoping I wouldn't make us fall off. If Anne was hoping that, it didn't show as she met my thrusts. She grinded herself against me and fueled me into grinding right back, which helped drain my other concerns away. Now that I wasn't thinking about falling, I could think about more important things – like how her boobs were starting to bounce just right.

I bent down and caught the left one in my mouth before it came back down, teasing her with my teeth this time. They lightly bit her nipple and nibbled on it several times, then I opened my mouth wide and suckled as much of Anne's boob as I could. As Anne tightened around me and groaned in approval, I bit down a little harder, but soon popped her breast out and went back to suckling on it.

I moved on to suckle and kiss the bottom of her tit until I licked back up her cleavage. With the left breast worked over, I moved on to lightly bite and suckle the side of Annie's right boob, continuing until I got to the nipple. My hands got to work and glided up to her lower back, holding on to her sides while my mouth went back and forth between her tits. Soon enough, my tongue lathered up as much of her left boob as possible and then blew on it, then moved to do the same to her right boob.

I blew on both of Anne's wet tits, making her grit her teeth and ride me faster. For a minute, I thought I might fall backwards from it all, but I leaned forward instead to steady myself. Yet I did the opposite and wound up laying Anne onto her back.

"Now we're talking," I was surprised to hear her say, before she grabbed the sides of the Bat-pod and thrust back against me. I had no time and little capacity to nitpick, so I put my feet back on the foot pegs and lay back onto the pod as well – this time with Anne below me. With her legs wrapped around me and her hands gripping the pod, she wasn't going anywhere.

She was right, we really were talking now. Or rather grunting and forcing encouraging curse words out. With our new positions, I really drove into Anne while on top of this driving vehicle. If she was uncomfortable from having her naked body writhe and rub against the motorcycle, it wasn't showing – at least in a painful way. Annie merely met me thrust for thrust, tightened her thighs and threw her head back, letting me devour her neck.

"Oh, that's so fucking good and hard," Anne praised, taking her hands off the motorcycle and grabbing onto my ass. When she started lightly scratching it, I put my hands back on the handle bars in front to keep steady. As a result, I could let myself fuck her faster, although her nails going across my ass actually helped too. But when her hand went down my taint to grab my balls, it helped even more.

"Oh, I'm gonna give you my cream again real soon," I predicted. Yet Anne chose that moment to stop fucking me.

"Well, if that's coming soon, might as well fit in one more thing," Anne laid out, urging me to get off her. Reluctantly, I took myself off her and got back on my feet, with Anne soon getting up as well. She promptly bent back over and laid across the seat of the Bat-pod, teasing, "Doesn't it make sense to screw me doggy style?"

After a while of thinking about it, it really did. I couldn't fuck her from behind while she was riding on top of the Batpod, but doggy style while she was lying across it was manageable. Satisfied, I stood behind her, lined my cock up and slipped it right back into her pussy. I could also press my body onto her naked back, rub her tits again and bury my head into her hair.

"Oh, yeah, this makes sense. Fucking this kitty like a bad doggie," I let get away from me. "You wanna cum for me, girl?"

"Fuck yeah," Anne insisted. "I'm gonna cum all over your cock, suck it off and then taste your cum again....taste both our cum together."

"You really are naughty. Just like Catwoman," I assumed for the bit's sake. Then I started fucking her harder so I could give Anne what she wanted.

She groaned erratically with me, and I was fairly tempted to use the old "Cat got your tongue?" line. But that was cheesy – and for all I knew, it would be in the movie anyway. So I got her tongue in another way by sticking mine back into her mouth.

Anne turned her head to kiss me at a better angle, while putting her hand on the back of my head. My tongue and cock thrust in tandem into her warm, wet holes, muffling both our moans for the moment. I got my hands back into action by grabbing her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and then pressing them back together. Somehow, I kissed her, fucked her and pulled her ass apart at the same time without losing it.

Finally Anne tightened around me, moaned extra deeply into my mouth and all but bit my tongue. I could only grab her full cheeks and slam my cock completely inside her, letting her ride herself into an orgasm. I let her cum all over my cock while hoping to hold off a while longer – though it likely depended on how fast Anne finished.

But I stayed hard and unfinished as Anne took her ass and pussy off my groin. I only had a little time to see her juices on my shaft, until Anne sank to her knees and sucked me off. She moaned in approval of tasting her own cum, knowing it wouldn't be long until I added my own. Yet she stopped sucking in order to rub my shaft against her face, like I did back when this all started.

"You liked this, didn't you?" Anne asked, knowing what my answer would be. "I figured you earned this again. Like I earned this too." She stuck out her tongue and put it into my slit, then batted my cock against her lips and kept pecking it when it came down. Her kisses soon became deeper and sloppier until she just sucked my cockhead back in her mouth.

For one more touch, she used her nails yet again and treated my shaft like a scratching post. It didn't hurt – much – but in any case, the light scratches on my erection and balls nearly put me over the top. What finished it was the cat-like way Anne slowly licked up my shaft and head, while keeping her now smoldering wide eyes on me the whole time.

Cats and sexy actresses had a lot of power in their big, sweet eyes. But only a human could make me cum from it. And only a sexy actress human could make me cum this hard.

Anne let the evidence spurt all over her beautiful face at first – probably since she wasn't wearing a suit that it could drip on. But for the second half of my orgasm, she just drank it all down, mixing my taste and her lingering one together in her mouth. I watched her as long as I could before my final intense spurts made me throw my head back.

Afterwards, I looked back down and wondered if Anne would wipe off my cum and lick it up like a cat. But she wasn't that much of a method actress, and with the sex over, there was little point in role playing anymore. Therefore, I pulled my cock from Anne's mouth and savored her looking up at me while her face was covered in cum.

Technically, this saga started with Emma Stone's gorgeous face being covered in my cum. Ending it with the same move was the perfect capper to the trilogy. Then it hit me that this really was the end, since there were no more major comic book films coming out next year, and no more super hotties like Emma, Scarlett and Anne to 'interview' either.

I sat down one last time to take this in and recover from my little joyride. I now found myself having to stick around for post-coital banter, which I hadn't done much of with Emma and couldn't stay awake to do with Scarlett. But since this was the finale for me, I knew I should draw this out as long as possible.

Fueled by that thought, I turned around to see Anne and talk to her – yet she was nowhere to be found. While I was reflecting, she had seemingly taken her suit and snuck completely away without me noticing. A classic Batman move, actually.

"So this is how Commissioner Gordon feels when that happens," I joked to myself. Of course it never happened to him quite like this – except in slash fan fics, maybe. In any case, this would be funny – and something that should probably be used in the movie – if it wasn't so final.

Yet every single comic book trilogy ever made had ended with disappointment – some in the most extreme way possible. Fortunately for me, fucking Anne Hathaway was in no way like "Superman III" "Batman Forever" "X-Men: The Last Stand" or even "Spider-Man 3."

If "The Dark Knight Rises" had a finale as grand as I had – only with less hard core nudity – then Bat-fans all over the world would be as orgasmic as I just was. Some perhaps even literally, knowing Nolan's hysterical Bat-fans.

Yet as much as these movies gave the fans, they didn't allow anyone else to cum on Emma Stone and Anne Hathaway's faces and in Scarlett Johansson's ass. At least that's what I told myself – like I needed a bigger ego boost right now.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
769 Followers
12