Superbabes: Emma Stone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

We were able to kiss and fuck standing up for a little while, yet I knew I couldn't finish this way. "I think we should lie down now," I gestured once we broke.

"If you think your cock needs the help," Emma shrugged. She took herself off me and sat down on the couch, then I promptly laid her on her back and got on top of her. Once she took the hint and wrapped her smooth legs around me, I inserted myself back in and resumed my work.

In the meantime, I put both hands on the back of Emma's head and laid my elbows next to her shoulders. With the mechanics worked out, I could stare right down at her as I pumped deeper inside. "Yeah, this should help it just fine," I assured.

"Mmm, sure feels like it," Emma stated as she squeezed her thighs and legs around me. We fucked steadily after that, just savoring the feeling as I saw how turned on and eager her wide eyes were.

"Those really are 'fuck me' eyes," I said out loud this time.

"Mmm hmmm. My eyes, my mouth, my pussy, they all want you to fuck me," Emma promised. "They want you to fuck me until I cum all over your hard cock. Then my mouth wants to suck myself off you until I can drink your cum too."

"Oh fuck...." was all I had. "My cock wants that too now. How about that?"

Emma just gave a throaty chuckle and then moaned again from my next few thrusts. It stayed that way for a while, as we thrusted and groaned and Emma muttered "Fuck me" every so often. I fulfilled her wishes and kept studying her eyes for even greater encouragement.

But with time surely running down, if I wanted to get in an extra position or move, I had to do it now. Yet inspiration soon came to me, as I stopped and turned to lay on my side, with my back turned to the trailer door.

I got Emma to lay on her side next to me and then thrust back in, which gave me room to grasp her ass with my left hand and push her crotch deeper into mine. I also had my right hand cradle the back of her head, helping me hold onto Emma as I fucked her sideways.

"There we go," I growled. "Me grabbing your ass, your hair.....still seeing those eyes and hearing that fucking voice of yours....you'd better cum quickly before I do."

"Oh fuck, I will!" Emma promised. "Ooh, that fucking voice, those fucking hands and that fucking cock....it's gonna make me make that cock so fucking wet...." she vowed while slamming her pussy harder onto me.

I gripped her ass harder and went faster in response, which made her cry, "Oh, I'm tingling now....come on, make me cum....make me give you my hot, dripping cum....oh God, make me cum all over you!"

Since she was getting pretty loud, she muffled herself by kissing me hard and deep. With that final push and her moaning cries and curses into my mouth, I held on tighter and took her over the edge -- while barely avoiding going over myself. Keeping myself from cumming as I felt her releasing her cum onto me was the hardest work I've ever done -- to that point.

We both struggled to breathe normally while Emma let herself go and I tried not to follow her yet. I stayed still and let Emma come down from her haze, as she laid her face against my neck and unclenched her thighs slightly.

"You still want to taste yourself, you'd better hurry," I warned once we were both stable. I got up on my feet so she could escape, then she rolled off the couch and sat up on her knees. I placed my hard and now also wet cock in range of her mouth, which then quickly closed over me.

Emma's tongue rapidly caressed every inch of my cock that it could, licking off her own juices and tastes and moaning onto me as a result. "Oh, that's it...." I told her, before grabbing the back of her head and fucking her mouth as long as I could. It wasn't too long, however, so I pulled out of her as I was on the brink of cumming.

"Stay there, stay there!" I called as she caught her breath and I jacked myself off without thinking. "I'm gonna cum all over your hot face and in your hot mouth....right....n...."

I couldn't even finish the word now, as pleasuring myself with Emma's waiting face in front of me was the last straw. Once the dam broke, I aimed my first few strands of cum on her cheeks and forehead -- but an errant spurt then landed into her hair. Yet before I could panic over that, Emma took me back into her mouth and started swallowing the rest of my cum.

She sucked and swallowed while holding the bottom half of my shaft -- and while my cum was running down her face. This made me forget about the cum in her hair for a while as she finished the job. Somehow, my knees didn't buckle, even when I finally finished and I could catch my breath.

As for Emma, she popped off me and finished swallowing what was in her mouth, then licked the sides of my cock once more as it began to deflate. And after one last suckle on my head, she was done too. She just collapsed and laid back against the couch, ignoring the liquid all over her head.

But eventually, I had to warn, "You'll probably want to wash your face at some point. And your....hair too," I dared to mention. Emma looked a bit confused at the end, but when she touched her hair, she figured out what I meant.

"Jesus! Just because I'm blond doesn't mean I'm the next Cameron Diaz yet! Not like that, anyway!" Emma complained somewhat seriously. But getting cum out of her hair before she had to resume filming was a serious matter. However, she washed it off and got her face back to normal, although by then she had to get ready for the next scene and I had to go.

By the time I headed back to my car, I finally thought to make sure I didn't leave anything behind. I reached into my pockets, made sure my wallet, keys and money was there -- and my tape recorder was as well. Yet when I pulled it out, I saw it was still recording.

Which meant I hadn't turned it off before we started fucking. Which meant I had an audio sex tape in my hands right now. The kind that my own employers and their competition would kill for and pay thousands of dollars for.

But for once, a reporter wouldn't post a sex tape online or write about it. And I'd get fired for being a part of it anyway. So that was extra incentive to keep it locked tight -- and only replay it two or three times a day in bed.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers
12