Superbabes: Pre-Interview

Story Info
Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson & Anne Hathaway.
11.3k words
4.59
89k
79

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers

Thanks to all those who read, voted and commented on the "Superbabes" trilogy. As a reward, this is a bonus final chapter that is perhaps the most graphic, action packed story I've ever done on here – and hopefully it'll stay up for more than two days on the front page.

April 2012

I brought as many drinks as I could up to my hotel room. Maybe if I drank enough, I'd be too hung over to work tomorrow.

Others could call me an idiot for wanting to avoid work, since it'd put me in the same room with Emma Stone, Scarlett Johansson AND Anne Hathaway. But others never had sex with all of them last year, so who were they to challenge me?

"The Avengers," "The Amazing Spider-Man," and "The Dark Knight Rises" would all be out soon – a year after I fucked all their leading ladies. So my bosses on the print magazine side of the business figured getting all their superheroines in the same room would be a killer summer preview story. And since I already talked to them all, it gave my superiors the inside track to make the deal with them.

Tomorrow after they did a photo shoot, I had to do the print interview with them – with all the superwomen actresses I'd seen naked. If they figured out I'd done all of them, who knows what awkward, possibly job endangering things would happen? Or what if they already talked today and found out everything, and they were plotting revenge tomorrow? Or some other nightmare scenario likely a year overdue?

So that's where all the booze would help me prepare – and possibly give me a way out. A good two straight hours of drinking could make me black out just long enough. However, I didn't start testing that fast enough, due to a knock on the door.

"Coming!" I had no choice but to say. I was at a loss to who it was – maybe it was my editors coming by for last minute advice. Maybe it was company lawyers coming to advise me.

But I opened the door before I could correctly guess it was Emma Stone. Fortunately, I avoided falling on the floor and having a heart attack from my shock.

"Nice to see you, too," Emma said, completely cool. At least one of us was. I got enough cool back to close the door behind us and pour her a drink. I wasn't in short supply, and I'd probably down it all once she left anyway.

Once I got her drink over and she took a sip, I opened with, "Did they make you think we needed to do a pre-interview? It's not really necessary."

"I know, I just wanted to drop by. We might not be able to talk much off the record tomorrow, so I thought we'd fit it in now," Emma explained. Funny how she thought we needed to fit it in – but I wasn't going to say that out loud. Or bring up that term, either.

"How did you find-" I asked before stopping myself. Of course she could find where I was staying at, since she was famous and all. "Okay, next question."

"Ah, I see you've changed your interview style. Glad I know what I'm in for now," Emma quipped.

"You've made a few changes too. You even went red again for a while before blonde came back," I noted, gazing at Emma's latest blonde look. "And rumors are you landed Spider-Man on and off set. So congrats on getting into that web," I praised. I figured by referencing the rumors about Emma and Andrew Garfield, both of us would remember not to do anything....funny.

"Well, they're just rumors right now," Emma shot down. "I can't really say anything official until the movie's closer to coming out. You know studios," which I did.

"Right. As if there won't be enough hype to build up by then," I joked.

"We're the bastard reboot middle child between Avengers and Dark Knight. So we'll need all the hype we can get," she predicted, which I believed as well. "But we'll exhaust ourselves in about two months trying to build it up. So between that, my other movie shoots and these interviews, I'm taking advantage of every night off I can get."

"And you wanted to take off with me?" I made sure, trying to ignore the phrase 'take off' in any other context.

"Sure. Catching up with you sounded like fun. And that's before I saw your whole brewery over there," she pointed at all my liquor bottles. "Seem like you haven't hired a bartender yet, so you'll have to pour the next round."

"Darn, if only my job interviews were one day shorter!" I pretended to rue before pouring another round. I thought of a few possible ways this could go – and then had to think of ways to avoid them. If she was sticking around all this alcohol and me, there were more than a few risks I had to nip in the bud.

"Um, I actually think this should be our last round. Or one of them," I offered. "I don't want to drink all this at once, even with your help." And if anything 'happened' if we tried, I at least wanted to remember what got me fired – or killed by Sony and Marvel. "So no getting completely drunk, ok?"

"All right, that's cool," Emma agreed, then took her glass, toasted me and downed her shot while I downed mine. "I only needed a little of this stuff anyway."

"That's very moderate of you," I noted, relieved again at how level headed Emma was, compared to other young peers.

"I mean, come on. I still play 16 and 17 year olds, but I'm not 16 or 17. I know what can happen when you've had too much with someone in a hotel room," she cut to the point.

"Yes. Some of my peers make a living off the results," I joked.

"Yep, but I don't think they're here now," Emma predicted. "And in any case....I wanted to be mostly sober for this anyway."

And this involved going over and kissing me, apparently. I gave myself just a second to savor it again, before pulling away and using my senses again.

"Wait a minute, what about....those rumors?" I tried to subtly remind Emma.

"Like I said, I don't have to confirm or deny or worry about them until the press junkets." She didn't say those words exactly before, but the meaning was clear.

"Even so, wasn't tomorrow going to be weird enough?" I found another excuse.

"Only because we hadn't seen each other for so long. Once we see each other more tonight, it'll be less of a big deal tomorrow," Emma reasoned. There had to be some holes in that argument somewhere.

Instead of stating one, I asked, "Are you absolutely sure?" as my resistance wavered. Especially when Emma stood right in front of me, allowing me time to eye her grey light shirt and figure-hugging jeans. She then played particularly dirty by putting her lips up to my ear.

"After all those nights fucking myself good from how you fucked me good? Yeah, kinda," she whispered in that irresistible voice of hers. And after she kissed my earlobe, she had to pull back and give me one of her fucking irresistible smirks, with those beyond irresistible eyes looking up to go with it. So that made me sure pretty quick.

We just used our lips to start off, but after my hands started touching her, I let my tongue play along as well. After our tongues explored each other's mouths, I let us fall to the bed and laid on top of her. Then I realized just how unprecedented this was, informing Emma, "This is much easier with a bed."

I stopped myself before revealing this was the first time I used a bed with any actress, not just Emma. But by remembering the others, I briefly feared if I did this again with Emma, only to have her find out about Scarlett and Anne tomorrow, it would destroy me a couple times over.

Yet I usually stopped worrying by the time I got to this point with an actress. And with Emma lying in bed below me and looking extra tempting, I decided this wouldn't be a bad last hurrah.

It really made a world of difference to kiss her on a bed – and to do this without a fucking movie crew right outside. In here and in private, I could comfortably do anything I wanted to her. Like kiss across her cheek and start nibbling her earlobe like she did to me, while placing my hand on her left cheek and my thumb on her lips. As I felt their silky texture, I was encouraged to nibble and suckle harder – especially when Emma suckled my thumb into her mouth.

She did risk looking babyish with that move, so I chose to see it as her treating my thumb like my cock. She licked it as such and gazed at me just like she did when she sucked my cock last year – which made my cock more eager to reunite with her.

When my thumb left her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and batted it anyway. After doing that a few more times, Emma actually laughed and I couldn't help but join in. Once we finished, we were on our sides and I placed my hand on her jean covered leg, then slid it over the curve of her hip.

Emma gave a low moan, which encouraged me to slide my hand onto her ass and move in for another kiss. I didn't take long this time, as I quickly went down to her neck and exposed upper chest. In the process, I rolled onto my back and got Emma on top of me, before I put both my hands on her ass and grinded our jean-clad groins together.

It didn't take long for Emma to dry-hump me pretty deeply. The friction reached unbearable status once my lips got to her clothed nipple. Then a knock on the door stopped me from going further.

I stayed quiet, hoping whoever it was would go away. But another series of knocks followed, and then another one followed. By the time this jackass knocked a fourth time, I groaned as angry and as quietly as I could. I had to keep quiet and tell Emma, "Not one sound, okay?" then gently set her on her back.

I got back on my feet, made sure Emma was perfectly still, and headed to the door to make this son of a bitch go away.

This became harder when I opened up and saw the son of a bitch was Scarlett Johansson.

This time I did almost fall flat on my ass in shock. But I got myself steady as Scarlett commented, "Nice to see you again, too." The déjà vu threw me off for an extra second before I was somewhat ready to talk.

"We don't need to do a pre-interview, if that's why you're here," I opened, figuring that worked well enough before.

"I know. I was just in the neighborhood. After I heard you were in this neighborhood," Scarlett stated. Hmm, where exactly did she hear this and how? But when Scarlett saw into my room and noticed my liquor bottles, I stopped trying to solve any mysteries. "Oh, do you mind?" she asked while pointing inside.

"Yes! I mean....." but I couldn't find a way to soften that up. In any case, she got by me and went in while I was busy trying. By the time I caught up to Scarlett, she had already seen the bed – yet her surprise at seeing it was only equal to mine.

Not only had Emma moved while I was distracted, she had removed her shirt and her jeans, leaving her in just a red bra and panties. And so this was how either my career, my life or both would end a day earlier than I expected. The fates couldn't even let me have one final interview tomorrow, apparently.

Yet instead of Scarlett laying into me, she attacked Emma by saying, "Jesus, I thought we settled this! You weren't supposed to be that naked until I got here!"

"Technically, I stripped down after he opened the door, so you were here," Emma responded and went way over my head.

"How do I know that? How excited did you get him, really? I wanted to draw it out when I got here, but if he's gonna go off in a second because of you...." Scarlett kept shocking me.

"All I did was dry hump him, I didn't even touch his cock yet! You still have dibs on that, okay? You shouldn't, because I have seniority over you when it comes to him," Emma pouted.

"But my movie's opening first, we have the great reviews already, and I organized this whole thing! So I got the seniority thing covered, thanks," Scarlett bragged.

"Save the energy, you'll need it in more ways than one, okay?" Emma challenged, which finally made me speak up.

"Why is that? For that matter, what the holy hell is going on?!" I let out. "I thought I knew when it was just Emma, but now?!"

"Great, you got his cock so worked up, he still can't figure it out," Scarlett accused Emma.

"That's only part of the reason!" I defended, though I did have to adjust my jeans and stop glancing at Emma. Once I handled that, I refocused myself to start thinking, and soon figured out something obvious. "Okay.....how'd you find out that I fucked you both?" I conceded.

Scarlett answered. "Anne was the first to bring you up, actually. Not that you fucked her, but after a while, we figured that out too."

"Fuck, her too?" I panicked, then wondered, "Wait? Where's she?"

"You still don't know if she's coming?" Emma addressed Scarlett.

"I don't know, you heard her! Now that she has a boyfriend and she's gonna be Oscar-baiting soon, she's still waffling. But I'm okay with forgetting about my guy for a few hours! And you're fucking around on Spider-Man and I clearly don't see you shaking!" Scarlett gestured to Emma's nearly naked form.

"She doesn't have to address them until the press junkets!" I explained. "There, I cleared something up for you, now it's your turn!" I insisted.

"I thought it was pretty clear by now. We found out you fucked all of us, we got into remembering how hot it was, and now we all want another shot. Well, I know me and Emma did," Scarlett noted. I was a little disappointed that Anne wasn't as eager to see me again – not like this, anyway – but Scarlett and Emma still made it a hot two out of three.

"Okay, that's one thing cleared up. Now about you organizing this whole thing?" I asked Scarlett.

"Well after we figured out everything, I figured out you did more to me than anyone," Scarlett reminded me. "You didn't sixty-nine them, or eat or fuck anyone else's ass. Unless Emma and Anne were hiding things from me."

"No, they're pretty honest people," I assure.

"Good. So since I got more done with you and I 'inspired' you the most, I got to plan out this little reunion. Of course, since Emma went first with you, I had to let her go first tonight to warm you up. Hopefully she didn't do too good a job," Scarlett wondered.

"She was getting pretty good before you interrupted us," I revealed, now starting to realize what I was in for. As such, I could more openly check out Scarlett again, who was in tight jeans and a light shirt of her own instead of the Black Widow catsuit. But she was also a blonde again, which made it even more mouthwatering to have her alongside the blonde Emma.

"I guess I do owe you two," Scarlett conceded. "Fine, your cock's had enough time to cool off, anyway. You can warm it up a little again," she promised, drawing my attention to Emma in bed again.

"I'd do what she says. She isn't just hardcore on screen, you know," Emma playfully warned me. No, she wasn't – but it seemed I'd get more concrete proof soon enough. For now, I could stand to get back in the act with Emma before taking on Scarlett again.

I sat down and glanced over at Scarlett, yet Emma got my attention again by pulling my shirt up and giving my nipples a quick peck. That made me take the rest of my shirt off and press Emma right against my bare chest. Our skin and our lips collided together again, as we laid back onto the bed on our sides.

I let my fingers trail down Emma's stomach to the front of her panties, and briefly started rubbing. Emma moaned in my mouth, although I also heard noise in the background as well. Scarlett was clearly doing something behind our backs, yet Emma's tongue, noises and the wetness through her panties distracted me from listening closer. In fact, it also showed how overdressed I still was.

So I took my hands off Emma to unbuckle and slide off my belt. With that out of the way, I got my pants down to my ankles before going back to work on her. But before I could trail my lips down to her chest, I was pulled to the other side of the bed – with the culprit being a fully naked Scarlett.

She had removed all her clothes while Emma distracted me, and now she was thoroughly distracting me even more. In fact, after my work on Emma's petite, perky body, Scarlett's voluptuous, busty form was even more vivid now. So were those full, unforgettable lips of her once I saw them smirk at me.

I leaned over to kiss them again, and Scarlett wasted no time attacking my own lips and tongue. It got more heated once her tits pressed into me and I all but grabbed her newly blonde hair. For several moments, I forgot Emma was even in the room, until I felt my pants being pulled down the rest of the way.

Once I was left in only my underwear, I let Scarlett roll on top of me and finally saw Emma lie on the bed next to me. Not wanting to forget about her anymore, I reached over and fondled her still bra-covered chest while making out with Scarlett. Yet I didn't let my free left hand grab Scarlett's much bigger tits, as I figured just playing with Emma's would make her feel special in this sudden threesome. And it seemed I'd have time for Scarlett's amazing rack later anyway.

Scarlett responded by rubbing her boobs even harder into my chest. Yet I kept groping Emma as best I could and glided my other hand to Scarlett's ass. Finally Scarlett broke from me, gazed at what I was doing to Emma, and shrugged, "Okay, then."

She climbed off me and the bed, then laid back down next to Emma on her right side. I was on her left squeezing her boobs – and then Scarlett joined in by suckling her left nipple through her bra.

"Hey wait, what the hell?!" Emma gasped when Scarlett released her boob. "We didn't talk about doing.....any of that! I came for him!"

"And you can cum for me, too," Scarlett punned. "Come on, you really didn't think there'd be any of that?"

"I....didn't think you were into that. I'm not too sure I am, either," Emma said a bit nervously. Admittedly, it was something to see this cool-beyond-her-years woman get shaken up a bit. Since Scarlett was the ringleader of this operation, perhaps she intimidated her.

With that attitude and body, she would intimidate anyone for various reasons – but I hoped it wasn't in a way that made Emma feel inadequate. I thought rubbing her boobs and not Scarlett's would have helped with that.

"Well, we're not letting tonight change anything, remember? We'll be back with our regular guys tomorrow, and we'll be totally straight again then too. But since nothing we do tonight will change that stuff....there's no harm in any other dabbling, is there?" Scarlett made her point.

Emma still looked uncertain, so I reached over to finally unhook that bra. Yet she finished the job for me and got her breasts free at last. Scarlett went back to suckle her left boob again, and Emma clearly felt a difference without a bra in the way. "Those lips are pretty spectacular, aren't they?" I asked Emma as Scarlett's lips glided across her nipple.

Emma eventually nodded yes, but she still needed some help surrendering. I did my part by bending down to suckle her right tit. With both her breasts being suckled and nibbled on, Emma looked down and the sights and sensations melted her reluctance away. Before long, she put her hands on the back of both our heads and arched her chest up.

Her boobs clearly hadn't gotten this kind of attention before, even by just one man. As such, Emma was really getting swept away, as her moans got longer and hotter. But Scarlett broke away from her tit and kissed down to her tummy, while I balanced it out by kissing up to her neck. With her upper and lower body parts being kissed, Emma squeezed her thighs together in pleasure, especially when Scarlett brushed her finger across her panties.

But once Scarlett took her panties down and left Emma completely naked, her attention went back to me. She backed me up to the middle of the bed and made sure we were lying next to each other. With Scarlett on the bed kneeling in front of both of us, she bent down to lick Emma's pussy twice, then left her tongue hanging out until it licked up my erect cock next.

Robertdoc
Robertdoc
770 Followers