Superheroes and Villains

Story Info
Erotico uses his powers to "fight" the super-heroine, Lust.
1k words
3.97
9.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heroes, they're what makes this city so safe. The heroes are here to protect each citizen from the dangers that are the villains. So many heroes inhabit New York City but only a few are really praised by the populous.

There's one that goes by the name, "Deep Lurker." Despite its malicious sound, Deep Lurker is a half-man half-fish hybrid. He can control water and manipulate aquatic animals to his advantage. He dedicates his life to protecting the ships in the Hudson River from pirates, thieves, and whatever evil could be hiding under the cover of the surface.

There's another one named, "Lust." She is debatably one of the most beautiful and sexy heroes out there. She uses her ample breasts and thick ass to her advantage against low-level villains. Usually they just give in to her body. But for the stronger villains she can kick things up a notch. She has the power to arouse any man she chooses. Not only that, but she can incapacitate any aroused man by using her brain to send tons of pleasure into his penis.

Her suit is a skin-tight, bright pink costume. Over each of her nipples she has a little heart. She has high black stilettos but no gloves. She always has amazing red lipstick that I can only imagine what it looks like when she's blowing a guy. She has straight brown hair that ends just above her breasts begin.

She is my target.

My name is Erotico. I use my powers to arouse females to the point where they are so desperate for pleasure that they would do anything to quench it. I can cause women to orgasm with my mind without any warning, she doesn't need to be aroused at all for my ability to work. Each orgasm I give her feels 10 times better than the previous.

My costume is a dark-blue, skin-tight suit that accentuates my muscles. I have matching boots and gloves. My neck and head are exposed so that I can show off my gorgeous face. My hair is pale-white and curls out into an afro. I take great pride in maintaining the muscular level of my body.

Lust and I have extremely similar abilities and it would be a shame for us not to combine our efforts. I want her and I to work together to be the most powerful villain duo around. What's my goal you ask? Well, I just want to be known as the most powerful man in the world!

It was the Fourth of July when I finally started my plans to convince her to be evil. I knew that Lust usually patrolled the streets of Manhattan at around 8:00 o'clock every night looking for crime to stop. But, since it was a holiday she was out walking the streets at about 6:00 o'clock. I tailed her for about four hours until she made a sharp turn into an alley. She was alone. Now was my chance! I ran into the alley but didn't make my presence known.

I concentrated my powers onto her body and waited for her reaction.

"What?" she gasped, "What's happening!?" She began to moan. Her head fell onto her shoulders with her mouth wide open. "Ohhhhhh Oh OH!" Her hands shot down to her crotch as she grabbed her pussy in retaliation. My powers softened as she began to regain her composure. Her trembling hips slowly turned to me revealing a damp spot around the crotch region. Her breasts stared me straight in the eyes when I noticed that her eyes were focused on my cock. Yes, I thought, my plan is working.

My cock stiffened as I once again focused my powers on her body. Her eyes widened once again with her head falling on her shoulders once more. Her knees began to shake when her body fell in response.

"Ah, Ah, AHHH!" Her moans were high pitched and desperate for more, "You, get ready for a world of HELL!" Her eyes glowed bright pink and she stared at my erect penis. Slowly, I began to feel the effects of her powers on my cock. I focused even harder on her to combat this. The tip of my dick began to tingle but within a few seconds my cock was enveloped with pleasure.

"Uh," I moaned, "Fuck you." I focused even harder on her dripping cunt. Her body contorted from the feeling of her amazing orgasms.

"I don't care who you are," she gasped, "I need you." Was this it? Has Lust finally accepted her defeat? I crawled over to her body and sat down next to her. She flipped on top of me, took her nails, and ripped the entire front of her costume. She readied her nails once more and ripped the cloth from above my dick. I didn't care, I was just as horny as she was.

She climbed on top of me and pressed her pussy onto my dick. She violently humped me, finally giving into my genius plan. Her tits bounced happily. I took one into my hand and squeezed it, she moaned.

"Ohhh!" she planted a kiss on my lips through her moans. I focused one final time on her dripping pussy, causing her to have the biggest orgasm she's ever had.

"AHHHH, OH MY GOD!" She yelped, "OOOH AWWW, AWW." Her juices flowed out of her and onto my waist. She humped even faster knowing that I was close.

"You think you have more power? Well, just you wait..." she whispered into my ear followed by a short, "Oh." Her eyes once again shifted to a pink color as my dick trembled in anticipation. "Three...," my balls strained, ready to unload into her pussy. No, I can't give in. "Two...," I felt the orgasm slowly rise out of the darkness. No... NO! "ONE!" I felt my balls unload gallons of cum into her pussy. She climbed off of my penis and brought her lips to my dick. She inhaled all nine inches of my cock and slurped up all of the cum off of it. I continued to cum and she continued to suck. This was all too much for me to handle. She continued to suck no matter how hard I was cumming. My limbs contorted and twisted in response to the pleasure that I was receiving. My eyes widened and slowly shut tightly.

"Oh yes," I heard her say, "I'm keeping you around for sure."

Then, I fell unconscious.